Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This Search is powered by Google
(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Pianoteq
Grotrian Concert
Royal
for Pianoteq out now
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Buyers Guide
Who's Online
103 registered (AndreaH, Albunea, AdrianR, accordeur, asiantraveller101, Arty Movie, 28 invisible), 1829 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: Roland FP-90 by bigbang @ 3 minutes 36 seconds ago

Are all these piano sounds inclued in the RD2000 ?
Jump to new posts Re: Roland FP-90 by SirJohn @ 3 minutes 52 seconds ago

Originally Posted By bigbangHi. I've just sold my Kawai ES8 1000€ and now, I'me trying to decide between the FP-90 and the RD-2000 too ! :-) I prefer the RD2000 for all his sounds but I won't use all the buttons !!! I don't need effects, superposi
Jump to new posts Re: Roland RD-2000 by bigbang @ 5 minutes 28 seconds ago

Hi. I've just finished to read this Topic... And I still have a question : How many acoustic pianos are in the RD2000 ? (not electric pianos or other sounds), just pianos. Thank's a lot !
Jump to new posts Re: Roland FP-90 by SirJohn @ 6 minutes 9 seconds ago

Originally Posted By GossPiano # Tone Name 1 Concert Piano 2 Ballad Piano 3 Mellow Piano 4 Bright Piano 5 Upright Piano 6 Mellow Upright 7 Bright Upright 8 Rock Piano 9 Ragtime Piano 10 Bright Forte 11 SA Piano 3 12 70’s E.Grand 13 Magical Piano 14
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Cross Country Moving by AndreaH @ 10 minutes 23 seconds ago

Good morning! I'm sorry if this topic has been beaten to death before, but for some reason I cannot search and find anything in the search engine here! Wondering where I can find honest reviews of cross country movers from WI to AZ. Also, my husban
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: iPad Pro & Forscore - your experience/recommendations? by WhoDwaldi @ 17 minutes 16 seconds ago

I've had an iPad since 2011, which I use heavily for everthing but actually playing. I do use it with ForScore and IMSLP for "vetting" pieces or score study, also for YouTube watching, iTunes, and Notion (for notation). A new iPad Pro is r
Jump to new posts Re: Beyerdynamic DT990 PRO vs Sennheiser HD 598 by Goss @ 22 minutes 12 seconds ago

The worst that can happen is the magnetic fields of the headphones induce a god epiphany XD
Jump to new posts Re: Beyerdynamic DT990 PRO vs Sennheiser HD 598 by AdrianR @ 25 minutes 24 seconds ago

Yeah, I'll just go with that, I'll let you know if my DP exploded. Thanks
Jump to new posts Re: Roland FP-90 by bigbang @ 29 minutes 56 seconds ago

Hi. I've just sold my Kawai ES8 1000€ and now, I'me trying to decide between the FP-90 and the RD-2000 too ! :-) I prefer the RD2000 for all his sounds but I won't use all the buttons !!! I don't need effects, superpositions, etc... just more soun
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: A new "your brain on music" type of study by bSharp[C]yclist @ 40 minutes 47 seconds ago

Originally Posted By outoI do get chills from music. Quite literally sometimes as my arm hair stand up Same here, it's why I listen to it. I can sometimes achieve the same thing just by thinking/meditating on a piece of music a I like.
Jump to new posts Re: Nord Piano 3 v Roland RD-2000 Help me What to buy by Dave Ferris @ 54 minutes 15 seconds ago

I've played both and prefer the RD2000. After 4 years with the Nord pianos - NP88 & NP2- for me their overly bright and even clangy tone simply wore out my ears. The Nords record very realistically and can mirror that same effect when you are s
Originally Posted By Rhodie73As someone who has owned a Nord Piano 3 (3 times) and now a Roland FP90, I'd say wait until you can try both extensively before committing. Yes I've owned a Nord Piano 3 (NP3) twice from September and November of 2016 and
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Another opinion seeker for upright piano by LarryMan @ Today at 11:29 AM

Just out of curiosity (and according from info that I accumulated from reading the forum...I may be wrong ) for the given size of piano and the amount it costs, folks suggest quality uprights like Steingraeber 13x and similar makes. They justified
Jump to new posts Re: Roland FP-90 by Goss @ Today at 11:22 AM

Piano # Tone Name 1 Concert Piano 2 Ballad Piano 3 Mellow Piano 4 Bright Piano 5 Upright Piano 6 Mellow Upright 7 Bright Upright 8 Rock Piano 9 Ragtime Piano 10 Bright Forte 11 SA Piano 3 12 70’s E.Grand 13 Magical Piano 14 Harpsichord 15 Harpsi 8
Originally Posted By GossFunny though eh how 10 cents worth of foam can affect things.. Man, ain't that the truth!
Composer's Lounge
Jump to new posts Nocturne for Woodwind Quartet by Robert Cunningham @ Today at 10:57 AM

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ9M58aQIdc Version without score: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlnnM5Nu7IM Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/lateromantic/nocturne-for-woodwind-quartet-by-robert-cunningham I wrote the initial version
Funny though eh how 10 cents worth of foam can affect things..
Jump to new posts Re: DP for 6 year old beginners by Goss @ Today at 10:51 AM

I love that Bosendorfer sound too.. Though I must say some recordings of that Kawai SK-EX beast impress as well.. Some music lends itself to one sound or another though eh
As for it stopping anyone from trying those headphones - no they are _excellent_ and if the sound disappoints get one of those cmoy amps and its fine. Or go nuts and buy headphone amps at the same price as the cans ^^
Jump to new posts Re: DP for 6 year old beginners by JoBert @ Today at 10:46 AM

You are aware that there are two Steinway branches? One in New York, the other in Hamburg, the latter building "authentic German/European" pianos (quite different than their New York counterparts in character too, I hear)... I'm not a fan
No further on in the specs or other bits there was a recommended rating given - the documentation is like 300 pages XD Some other threads here with regards to the Kawai had some people using the high ( 250 and above ) impedance headphones, and about
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: liebestraum no3 by Qazsedcft @ Today at 10:41 AM

Originally Posted By ARpianoI consider this piece advanced, so I wonder... how can you learn it just by ear?! I use to find by ear some pieces, I like to transcribe them just for pleasure or exercise, but this piece has some difficult passages I woul
XD How about this one Love the suit!
Jump to new posts Re: Beyerdynamic DT990 PRO vs Sennheiser HD 598 by JoBert @ Today at 10:38 AM

I assume that you are taking the 16 Ohm recommendation from section "7.3 Recommended Operating Conditions" in the specs? Then you can see in that section that the 16 Ohm recommendation is listed in the MIN column of the table, while the NO
And the FP90 offers the additional models too eh - uprights =] just like the RD2000 which had some more ones though I forget which..
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12 >
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas

(ad)
Piano Summit 2017!
Piano Summit 2017!
Check out the itineraries!
Click for Details
Piano Summit 2017
(ad)
Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restorations and sales
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Cross Country Moving
by AndreaH
02/19/17 12:25 PM
iPad Pro & Forscore - your experience/recommend
ations?

by cathryn999
02/19/17 06:49 AM
A question about twelths
by Beemer
02/19/17 03:37 AM
Nord Piano 3 v Roland RD-2000 Help me What to buy
by M Spin
02/18/17 08:24 PM
A new "your brain on music" type of study
by wr
02/18/17 07:31 PM
(ad)
Sheet Music Plus
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Forum Stats
86,710 Registered Members
44 Forums
178,579 Topics
2,599,852 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2017 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission