Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Sensational review of pianist Paul Lewis in NY Times by hreichgott @ Yesterday at 09:47 PM

I read some reviews of the Lewis Wanderer recording by knowledgeable people. No mention of simplifications.
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: Went to the store and tried out lots of DPs by lang15 @ Yesterday at 09:45 PM

Originally Posted By: Kawai JamesWow, great store - good find! Originally Posted By: lang15The display was nicer too. I thought the P255's display was the same as the P155? James x Ohh good catch, tried out so many.. It was the same. I do rememb
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Buzz-project: How do composer earn big money? by phantomFive @ Yesterday at 09:42 PM

Originally Posted By: talfi composerAnother painting that I don't like is here: http://www.theartwolf.com/news/images/rothko-orange-red-yellow.jpg This my friends has been sold 86.9 million dollars. I don't like it personally, but it does not change
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Jazz Study Group 2: Advanced Players by Greener @ Yesterday at 09:41 PM

Originally Posted By: jazztptI hope you don't mind me sharing this - I have been playing this tune for years but have recently been playing about with it , adding some chords here and there and working out the skeleton of the arrangement. Here's a
Jump to new posts Re: Went to the store and tried out lots of DPs by Kawai James @ Yesterday at 09:41 PM

Wow, great store - good find! Originally Posted By: lang15The display was nicer too. I thought the P255's display was the same as the P155? James x
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Tchaikovsky Themed Recital - GENERAL DISCUSSION by ajames @ Yesterday at 09:40 PM

Some more: 15 patH Op. 1 No. 2. Impromptu So much contrast throughout this one, and complexity. Wonderful to hear, although I think most of it went over my head. Begs for repeated listening. 16 Ganddalf Seasons: May Thanks for the great info, now
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Mozart K310 fingering by hreichgott @ Yesterday at 09:38 PM

Originally Posted By: Morodieneat m. 40, the RH is playing a Quarter note on treble C and the LH then comes in a 16th note later and plays the same C and then moves down the scale. I'm having difficulty playing the C with the RH, then have the LH com
Jump to new posts Re: KAWAI MP7 THREAD by Kawai James @ Yesterday at 09:34 PM

Originally Posted By: puffAnd there's me thinking you hang out with the sound guys down at the nightclub. The other chaps in the band work for Yamaha. Originally Posted By: puffBTW One of my customers recently (and coincedentaly in the last week)le
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Mozart K310 fingering by Morodiene @ Yesterday at 09:27 PM

Weird thing is, the 1-3 is super easy. I just tried it and I don't have to slow down at all and I can then focus more on what I'm doing in the RH. I'll see how far this gets me, and if need be I'll work the other fingering. Another question: at m.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Age of Chickering Grand Serial Number 81195 by studio43 @ Yesterday at 09:21 PM

I am not sure about the model but there are pictures at my site now... http://pianotuningdayton.com/pianos-for-sale/ What can you tell me?
Jump to new posts Went to the store and tried out lots of DPs by lang15 @ Yesterday at 09:18 PM

I live in NYC, and I've usually gone to guitar center to try out digital pianos. I thought they had a decent selection, but not anymore. I went to the Sam Ash center today on 34th street. I was amazed at how many they had, probably 50 digital pianos
Jump to new posts Re: Question about monitor speakers with keyboard by Joe Garfield @ Yesterday at 09:13 PM

They should certainly be louder than the 305's. Wait, did you say you are running into the XLR input on the back of the speaker? You should be in the Aux/unbalanced port.
Jump to new posts Re: Roland RD 800 by Kawai James @ Yesterday at 09:10 PM

Originally Posted By: dewsterOriginally Posted By: Kawai JamesUnlike previous Roland stage pianos, the RD-800 use a 2-pin (C8) power inlet. James, do you know if the C8 chassis connector used on all RD-800's? I'm afraid I don't know. All of the im
Jump to new posts Re: Roland RD 800 by Joe Garfield @ Yesterday at 09:09 PM

National Lampoons' Christmas Vacation
Jump to new posts Re: Roland RD 800 by Kawai James @ Yesterday at 09:06 PM

Originally Posted By: Marko in BostonOriginally Posted By: lolatu What happens when you turn the power on? Nice. I initially thought that was a clip from 'Back to the Future', but it appears to be from a different movie. James x
Jump to new posts Re: KAWAI MP7 THREAD by puff @ Yesterday at 09:02 PM

And there's me thinking you hang out with the sound guys down at the nightclub. BTW One of my customers recently (and coincedentaly in the last week)let slip that he has a piano type thing (Pianet)in his garage that once belonged to his dad and ask
Jump to new posts Re: KAWAI MP7 THREAD by Kawai James @ Yesterday at 08:48 PM

It could be! I don't know I'm afraid - I just do the manuals and marketing. James x
Jump to new posts Re: KAWAI MP7 THREAD by puff @ Yesterday at 08:45 PM

James, Will check out the Pianet sound. Sorry to harp on but... So whats the deal? Is it an AP sounding like an EP or a sampled EP? It has no fall-back noise no pedal noise and other params like the AP's but it dose have SYMPATHETIC RESONANCE!!!
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Charles Walters piano by Minnesota Marty @ Yesterday at 08:42 PM

That's excellent inside info from Rod.
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts "Love More" Chris Brown and Nicki Minaj - Piano Cover by Zach Evans @ Yesterday at 08:41 PM

Hey guys, Did a piano instrumental of Love more by chris brown, lemme know if you like it Love More Piano -Zach Evans
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai mp7 vs Roland rd-800 by Kawai James @ Yesterday at 08:36 PM

Originally Posted By: david_kaIs the keybed on the mp7 the same as any other kawai-piano? Yes, the 'Responsive Hammer 2' (RH2) keyboard action is also found on the ES7 and CN34/CN24 models. Kind regards, James x
Members Recordings - Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Bach - Chorales 8 + 170 by Polyphonist @ Yesterday at 08:28 PM

Originally Posted By: Louis PodestaPolyphonist: You did/tread where other choose not to go. Therefore, you are do just praise for making the effort. What effort?
Piano Photo Gallery - Pictures of Pianos
Jump to new posts Sam Ash NYC by lang15 @ Yesterday at 08:27 PM

Half the showroom
Jump to new posts Re: Roland RD 800 by Marko in Boston @ Yesterday at 08:23 PM

Originally Posted By: GLRJudging by the comments on here it appears there are several that have never made any kind of mistake their entire lives. Name calling those who might have for whatever reason inadvertently touched the power cable to the wron
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Charles Walters piano by Rod Verhnjak @ Yesterday at 08:18 PM

Originally Posted By: Minnesota Marty http://www.walterpiano.com/ As far as prices go, the piano shopper's "bible" is available for free in the online version. http://www.pianobuyer.com/ It will give you the general pricing information
Page 11 of 18 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 >
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Download & Print Sheet Music Instantly
sheet music search
sheet music search

sheet music search
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
170 registered (accordeur, ADWyatt, 36251, Al LaPorte, 45 invisible), 1719 Guests and 32 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
74223 Members
42 Forums
153543 Topics
2250234 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Yamaha U3FS
by Piotr Dydycz
Today at 10:34 AM
Uneven key balance
by Beemer
Today at 09:25 AM
Antique Piano Shop from TN
by IPDRPT
Today at 08:52 AM
Piano song requests?
by kent2012
Today at 08:19 AM
Requests?
by kent2012
Today at 08:06 AM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission