Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This Search is powered by Google
(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Pianoteq
Grotrian Concert
Royal
for Pianoteq out now
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Buyers Guide
Who's Online
144 registered (ARpiano, Arty Movie, agraffe, Almaviva, 21 invisible), 2483 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The Challenge of Aural Piano Tuning by Loren D @ Yesterday at 04:58 PM

Originally Posted By UnrightToonerOriginally Posted By Loren DOriginally Posted By UnrightToonerStability! Without out that, nothing else matters. Give that man a cigar! Gosh, I love a good cigar. Haven't had one for over ten years... I kinda li
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Learning Fingering Positions and Patterns by guitarjunior19 @ Yesterday at 04:52 PM

Are you able to do on guitar what you want to do on piano? Are you transferring guitar skills to piano or are you adding new skills while you learn piano? On guitar I know a few fills based on a few scales, but mainly stick to rhythm with chords. I
Adult Beginners Forum
Thank you, dogperson! I wrote him and he replied today. :-) So far the scores are not published but this will change soon. Yeah!
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Nice Video - kudos to PianoCraft by Norbert @ Yesterday at 04:42 PM

There's no question PianoCraft did an outstanding job on this 9' concert. Luckily the discussion never came up if it is "as good" or "better" as a new one. Some piano are clearly beyond this type discussion. Norbert
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Recital 45 --- General Discussion Room by Kalos Piano @ Yesterday at 04:41 PM

wow, my piece sounds Russian? Can't really say that it's what I was aiming for :)) but... whatever works, I guess :)) here's my first batch: 01. PawelS - Moonlight Sonata Op.27 No.2 Mov.1 very good version, not much left to improve on this, well d
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Kids and all their activities by AZNpiano @ Yesterday at 04:41 PM

I think each distinct clientele has its own set of problems in regards to homework and extracurricular activities. I teach predominantly in two school districts here that give a TON of homework and projects, most of which are aimed at making the tea
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who contributed in this topic. I have now ordered the Roland HP-504 Perhaps as soon as next thursday I will already have it in my home... Can't wait for it!
Jump to new posts Re: The Challenge of Aural Piano Tuning by DoelKees @ Yesterday at 04:34 PM

Originally Posted By UnrightToonerOriginally Posted By BDBSince you have never shown any of the math you claim to have done, there is no way that anyone can check it. Well... someone could always start with the numbers I start with and see if they
Piano Forum
Quote:When talking about Steinway's biggest competitor, discussing all their competitors is not relevant. Which may help explain a little better why you bought yourself a Mason Hamlin.... Norbert
EVENTS! Piano Concerts, Recitals, Competitions, and Workshops
Jump to new posts Jimmy Webb & Jeffrey Biegel 2/25/17 NY by Piano World @ Yesterday at 04:31 PM

Jimmy Webb, Singer, Songwriter and composer Jeffrey Biegel, piano soloist (forums member and friend) Scott Jackson Wiley, Conductor and Music Director Jimmy Webb Piano Concerto No.1 – Jeffrey Biegel, piano soloist Jimmy Webb plays his hits with th
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Scratches on my 6 months old grand, how to fix? by Hermerik @ Yesterday at 04:26 PM

Hello, well I do not think this artist will do it for free for sure. It is virtually perfect -- one can see small "waves" in the mirror image if looking from the right angle in the right light; these waves one can see on other spots also -
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: My practice app of choice and how I use it by JackMusic @ Yesterday at 04:25 PM

Brief update - I contacted the developers asking if there was any way of editing images easily and it turns out an extension was developed last year which I missed, enabling you to edit pictures from the desktop app. This means it's now possible to a
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Bargaining tools when buying a new piano by tend to rush @ Yesterday at 04:24 PM

Those in the biz, please correct me if I'm wrong, but an earlier serial number than others on the floor from the same manufacturer may be something the dealer would like to get out of there. Is this right?
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Learning Fingering Positions and Patterns by guitarjunior19 @ Yesterday at 04:23 PM

Sound advice. thanks
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Learning Fingering Positions and Patterns by zrtf90 @ Yesterday at 04:23 PM

Are you able to do on guitar what you want to do on piano? Are you transferring guitar skills to piano or are you adding new skills while you learn piano? That is: Can you pick out a melody that you hear (or imagine in your head)? Can you pick out o
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Bargaining tools when buying a new piano by Rickster @ Yesterday at 04:18 PM

I think the best bargaining tool is consumer/buyer education/knowledge; the more you know about the piano you are interested in, average selling prices, local market, dealer strengths/weaknesses, etc... the better off you will be. On the other hand
Jump to new posts Re: Short sustained sound of Boston GP 193 by TheTuner @ Yesterday at 04:18 PM

Thanks very much, Peter. I already thought about removing these felts again, but the ringing is so strong, that it is better with than without them. I heard about these couplers a year ago and I couldn't remember where to find them. Thanks very much
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Nice Video - kudos to PianoCraft by kluurs @ Yesterday at 04:07 PM

I just found a video from PianoCraft, the folks from whom I bought my piano. I'm still loving my PianoCraft Steinway piano after six years. My technician loves it too. Watching the video makes me want to stop by the shop. Sadly, my current job doe
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Difficulty rating of these pieces by dogperson @ Yesterday at 03:51 PM

Vid: Thanks so much for sharing the Dead Poets Society link--- how appropriate!!!!
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Small hands by bennevis @ Yesterday at 03:46 PM

Originally Posted By gooddogOriginally Posted By VidOriginally Posted By gooddogBrahms guy? Based on the pieces you mention in your OP, I may have assumed incorrectly that you knew of Johannes Brahms. Yes, definitely look into him, one of the greates
Page 11 of 11 < 1 2 9 10 11
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas

(ad)
A. Geyer Pianos
A. Geyer Pianos
(ad)
Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restorations and sales
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Any piano teachers in this forum...
by Mark Cerisano, RPT
02/22/17 03:34 PM
Recommendations for wire-bending pliers/backcheck tool
by Brock Tyler
02/22/17 03:06 PM
Splitting the VPC-1 Keyboard?
by newbert
02/22/17 02:52 PM
Lack of sustain in 6th octave
by Almaviva
02/22/17 02:18 PM
Duane Shinn's "Naked Music" Course?
by newbert
02/22/17 01:30 PM
(ad)
Sheet Music Plus
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Forum Stats
86,767 Registered Members
44 Forums
178,651 Topics
2,600,822 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2017 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission