Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Let Your Piano Sing
Let Your Piano Sing
Piano Buyer Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Buyers Guide
Who's Online
101 registered (Almaviva, 36251, ambrozy, AlexRod, 28 invisible), 1439 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Pianist Corner
Christian Schubart's 1806 treatise "Ideen zu einer Aesthetik der Tonkunst" discusses key colour. The idea of color was one aspect of the doctrine of affections, which was tied to the idea of keys having a very different sound historically,
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: Taming the Upper Range of VSTs? by sullivang @ Yesterday at 10:08 PM

Just saying "A6" is ambiguous - there are at least three different octave numbering non-standards. What would you call middle C, if you refer to that A as A6? Greg.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Steinway model M (1930s) opinions? by Ed Foote @ Yesterday at 10:06 PM

Greetings, If you can buy a Steinway grand for $1,000 per foot, you will usually be ok. Perfect ivory will add another $100 per foot, exotic woods, even more. This price will allow you to resell it immediately if you decide you don't want to s
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: new piano! by huaidongxi @ Yesterday at 09:58 PM

how many nice uprights did you test play before making the decision ? those two brands have sold quite a few uprights over the years and in many markets there's a good selection in decent used ones. for the price of a new 300 you might be able to f
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: "Steinway is dying." - Dealer by Carey @ Yesterday at 09:57 PM

Originally Posted By LJC"which perhaps explains the annual 5 percent price increases !!" No, they have been doing that forever. I am always amazed at how much the price rises every time I visit Steinway Hall. The current price of a 5'1&qu
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: How polished are your final playthroughs with you teacher? by Pianoperformance @ Yesterday at 09:51 PM

Well put benevis...I am probably more in your court, minus exams. Decided I would look at them, but not go through them. I have three pieces that are at performance/concert level, by that I mean, right tempo, dynamics and musicality. And many mor
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: new piano! by Almaviva @ Yesterday at 09:30 PM

It's a good, reliable piano. What other pianos did you consider before deciding on the Kawai K300?
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: "Steinway is dying." - Dealer by Del @ Yesterday at 09:04 PM

This whole discussion is silly. Everyone knows Steinway is dying. It's been dying for, what, 163 years now. Its demise is, obviously, imminent. In fact, it's been dying far longer than most of its competitors have been dying. And, given its history
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Felt on jack by ambrozy @ Yesterday at 08:52 PM

Because quality is not matching other parts of action which are very well made, some of buttons are drilled not straight and even offcenter and felt on other action parts are red and different quallity, so I think that originally buttons was differen
Page 11 of 11 < 1 2 9 10 11
What's Hot!!
Some New Piano World STATS

Posting Pictures on the Forums
Forums Rules & Help
on Piano World

Piano Classified Ads
Piano Lamps
Piano Lamp by cocoweb - free shipping
New in Piano World's online store PianoSupplies.com, beautiful piano lamps from cocoweb. Free shipping! (continental U.S.).
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Does this seem too good to be true?
by Piano90X
10/25/16 06:00 PM
RIP Grandpianoman
by Mark Fontana
10/25/16 05:24 PM
My new YT video - 3 Louis Jordan tunes
by indigo_dave
10/25/16 04:33 PM
Need advice on a small stage organ
by shaouy
10/25/16 03:19 PM
Yamaha YUS5
by ventolin
10/25/16 03:16 PM
Sheet Music Plus
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Forum Stats
85,359 Registered Members
44 Forums
175,968 Topics
2,565,793 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe
Our Piano Related Classified Ads
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2016 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission