Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
Who's Online
125 registered (AndrewJCW, accordeur, augustm, Albunea, 35 invisible), 1630 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: Why doesn't Kawai sell the CA17 in the USA? by mcoll @ Yesterday at 08:07 PM

I tried to find prices for those models in the US but couldn't. I just presumed the discrepancy in pricing wouldn't be so big for the other models, but apparently it is, so my theory has no foundation. Oh well, everybody loves a good conspiracy :p We
Jump to new posts Re: Tested a bunch of Kawais & Rolands today by Kawai James @ Yesterday at 07:49 PM

Thank you for sharing your experiences chaps, it's always interesting to read contrasting opinions. Garf, am I correct in thinking that you were referring to the CA67, not the old CA65? Also, may I ask where you are based? Kind regards, James x
Jump to new posts Re: My New Mason & Hamlin Model BB 7'0" Semi-Concert Grand Piano by wolfgangmeister @ Yesterday at 07:47 PM

Fireplace in Music Room is Gas-only. It has been turned off, only to be possibly used during a power outage when no other source of heat is available. Placement is away from outside walls and blowing vents and heaters, with twin high volume ultraso
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Menuet 116 JS Bach Study -- by piano_primo_1 @ Yesterday at 07:46 PM

The harmony course I have from the USSM does cover the information you mentioned. Though, it is threaded with many numerous exercises. The aspects are covered from basic to advanced and take time -effort to work the exercises to a “comfort zon
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Isolating notes for acapella singer by DivaDiDonato @ Yesterday at 07:42 PM

You can play it in G instead of Gb (just imagine it has no flats, but an F#). That should allow her to learn the tune. But really, it's difficult to learn an a capella line in isolation, since so much depends on where one's part fits with the othe
Originally Posted By Pete14Kawai's VPC1 is perhaps the most realistic controller for pure piano playing; however, it does not have a pitch or mod wheel. You could probably place a smaller controller on top of the VPC1 for added functionality; such as
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday Frank. by Kawai James @ Yesterday at 07:09 PM

I'm a little late to this party, but Happy Birthday Frank, and happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the US! Cheers, James x
Pianist Corner
Svenno, You may be selling yourself short if you think you cannot improve how you enter and exist the stage and how you bow. You said you've already improved some, so I bet you could go further. I certainly don't think this part of stage presence is
Jump to new posts Re: Does Pianoteq Ever Get Discounted? by TrevorM @ Yesterday at 06:59 PM

I was super excited to get an email today from Pianoteq, but it's just an offer for 30% off the Pro version. Boo!
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: cracked sound board by BDB @ Yesterday at 06:58 PM

It is as difficult to show that a soundboard has been affected as it is to show that a soundboard has not been affected, unless something actually buzzes. Even if there is another problem that might be attributed to the soundboard, it may have been t
Jump to new posts Re: Why doesn't Kawai sell the CA17 in the USA? by Kawai James @ Yesterday at 06:57 PM

Originally Posted By mcollIt's possible that they're not selling it because they would have to price it close to the VPC-1 price, and it would cut into the VPC-1's market, which I believe to be quite profitable in the States. I don't believe the exi
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Faber Graduates by TrevorM @ Yesterday at 06:53 PM

A quick check in after a little holiday. Currently working on Oh Sole Mio in Unit 2, which I now feel like I've been working on for an infinity years. I refuse to move on until I perfect it, or go insane. Whatever comes first.
Jump to new posts Re: Tested a bunch of Kawais & Rolands today by Alexander Borro @ Yesterday at 06:45 PM

Originally Posted By GarfI'll try the CLP-545 when I have a chance. Yamaha is stocked by most music stores so it's likely I can test it locally. 575 is over what I'm comfortable spending. I agree the let-off is more pronounced on RM3/GF2 than anyth
Originally Posted By newbert That website is mostly in German. Does anyone have a link to an English website? Thanks. French, German and British flags at the top of the page - take your pick http://www.bestservice.de/en/galaxy_vintage_d.html
Page 12 of 12 < 1 2 10 11 12
the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
(ad) Yamaha CP4 or CP40 Free Bag
Buy a CP4 or CP40 Get a Free Bag
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ads) PD - WNG - MH
Ad (the Piano Store)
the Piano Store - Restored Steinway Pianos
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Trifonov's performance of Rach 3 reviewed in the NY Times
by pianoloverus
11/27/15 05:44 PM
Fatar TP40 Wood vs Kawai RM3II vs Yamaha NW vs Roland PHA50
by Fer De Armas
11/27/15 05:05 PM
Room humidifier help - which size Venta to buy?
by Eric50
11/27/15 05:03 PM
Paid the balance on the Baldwin L
by neciebugs
11/27/15 04:46 PM
High end DP review - decision made
by Chris Warren
11/27/15 02:53 PM
What's Hot!!
Posting Pictures on the Forums
Forums Rules & Help
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
Forum Stats
81,564 Registered Members
44 Forums
168,611 Topics
2,470,194 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe
Our Piano Related Classified Ads
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2015 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission