Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Buyers Guide
Who's Online
77 registered (AndrewJCW, AndyB, Albunea, 36251, Amosdoll, 22 invisible), 1399 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: How to find a great tuner/tech? by Rickster @ Yesterday at 09:19 AM

Originally Posted By ebonykawaiMy usual tech of 20 years is scaling back his work due to family illness, and I'm feeling kind of lost. How does one find a great tech? I'm looking for someone who can really take the time with my piano and get it sound
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Skype troubleshoot by keystring @ Yesterday at 09:16 AM

Originally Posted By R0BThis may help solve one of your problems: Open the Logitech webcam software, Click 'Preferences' (top right), Under the 'General' tab, uncheck 'Auto-launch webcam controller' Thanks, Rob. Found it. Unchecked.
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Originally Posted By 36251I've owned many uprights and even owned a CP-70B but IMO the N2 has been a better practice instrument and motivates me to practice more than the former. I believe this is a very solid argument, if an instrument helps you pl
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Why do dealers sometimes push a particular brand? by Rickster @ Yesterday at 09:12 AM

Originally Posted By Rich Galassini- The dealer truly believes in and enjoys that particular brand of piano. - They enjoy a great relationship with the owner/manager/distributor of that brand Other things that I could speculate about from a busines
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Please Help Me Name Our Store by Rickster @ Yesterday at 09:02 AM

Well, since it was "PianoSupplies.com", and, you're expanding the items you sell, and, since it will still be mostly piano related, why not name it "PianoSuppliesandmore.com". Just a thought... Rick
Originally Posted By MacMacMacIs there really any difference between Onkyo and Pioneer (and Yamaha and Denon and Kenwood)? To tell you the truth I am asking this question myself and I really don't know the answer. The only HI-FI amp I ever had exper
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Jump to new posts Re: Finally - Ce Ce Peniston on Piano?? by Rerun @ Yesterday at 08:59 AM

Hey Michael, I guess you could try learning it from this vid as an aid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4zwSSSBpxY Good luck!
Is there really any difference between Onkyo and Pioneer (and Yamaha and Denon and Kenwood)?
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Guide mains/French translation needed by keystring @ Yesterday at 08:49 AM

Originally Posted By Molto lombardoBut my dearest keystring, of course I didn't mean we should follow the follies of the 19th century. I wasn't sure where you were trying to go, and so was checking. Quote: Apparently you didn't watch the part that be
Jump to new posts Re: The DPBSD Project! by JoeT @ Yesterday at 08:46 AM

Originally Posted By MacMacMacWhich is ... My ears (with fingers engaged) tell me all the same things (and more) that the DPBSD tells me without fingers. That's fine for you. :-)
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Starting a student over by Albunea @ Yesterday at 08:43 AM

Originally Posted By MorodieneWhat about Hal Leonard Adult Method? It goes fairly slowly, no kiddie pictures, and you can supplement with other fun pieces to ensure that you don't rush through. I was looking at method books to order some and I ca
Jump to new posts Re: Is piano popular in Middle east? by bennevis @ Yesterday at 08:41 AM

Originally Posted By Bambers Quote:I know many British Muslims (who wear their religion lightly), and they concur that this is correct. Evidently not that lightly. Though do they actually follow that anyway? Strict Catholicism forbids contraceptio
Page 12 of 12 < 1 2 10 11 12
What's Hot!!
Italy Members - Please Check In
-------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

-------------------
Piano Classified Ads
(ad)
Calculator Looks Like Piano Keyboard
Calculator that looks like a piano keyboard
Piano Keyboard Calculator

New in the Piano World online store (PianoSupplies.com) now.
(ad)
Pianist Magazine
Pianist Magazine - Helping you become a better player
(ad)
Teaching Children Music
Teaching Music to Children
(ads)
PD - WNG - MH
PianoDisc
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
New Topics - Multiple Forums
digital piano standing vertically - is it OK?
by jeroppi
08/28/16 08:05 AM
roland lx17 ringing sounds
by nelce
08/28/16 03:12 AM
Goldfinger (Bond) question
by FrankCox
08/28/16 01:56 AM
OT Required note/chord
by PhilipInChina
08/28/16 01:48 AM
S90 ES Switching Patches
by DIDC
08/27/16 10:19 PM
Forum Stats
84,794 Registered Members
44 Forums
174,796 Topics
2,551,021 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2016 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission