Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician
SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
Ad (Piano Sing)
How to Make Your Piano Sing
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
Who's Online
143 registered (accordeur, anotherscott, Alan Cyr, Anne'sson, 48 invisible), 1815 Guests and 34 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Adult Beginners Forum
Bennevis, Quote your signature "I don't play accurately - anyone can play accurately - but I play with wonderful expression. As far as the piano is concerned, sentiment is my forte. I keep science for Life." I like these phrases..........
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Recital 36 --- General Discussion Room by JimF @ Yesterday at 05:50 PM

I keep working my way through.... 23. Ganddalf - Intermezzo no.2 As one of our most experienced players your submissions are always beautiful to my ear. This original piece is no exception. I particularly liked the transition toward the end where y
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Casio px-150 by Eddyaknow @ Yesterday at 05:50 PM

Hey guys, around a year ago I was advised to buy the px-150 as a beginner piano. Now there is something that is bothering me.If I hit the key, no matter how hard or soft I play it sounds exactly the same only louder or softer and that is bothering m
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Bach WTC: Good Editions? by Miguel Rey @ Yesterday at 05:45 PM

Baerenreiter has superior quality over Henle, and Henle is good quality. the Baerenreiter cover has a nice plastic matte finish that makes it stronger better looking. Baerenreiter is slightly larger and overall better quality paper than Henle, the
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Advice for a returner by Johan B @ Yesterday at 05:43 PM

Originally Posted By: tried42longHi, everyone. I'm just a 21 year old guy. I had piano lessons for about 5-6 years when I was 9. Due to distractions in life, it just kinda faded away. I remember my last pieces were labeled "Grade 4" in a pi
Originally Posted By: anotherscottNice write-up. If the ES100 had beefier speakers (i.e. FP4 calibre), the ability to disable the fx on the EPs, maybe a simple 2-character LED display that would let me know which sound I had selected, and line in and
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Recital 36 --- General Discussion Room by Greener @ Yesterday at 05:38 PM

Originally Posted By: CarlosCCJeff, I remember when we talked about our plans for this recital. This medley show us that you can pick up any pieces you want and do an interesting and good mix, even if they aren't at the same style. I can't forget you
Adult Beginners Forum
Originally Posted By: JohnSprung[quote=Johan B Time to study something new.......surprise her....... Best regards, Johan B Alas, it doesn't quite work that way. I'm working on "Begin the Beguine" right now, trying to decide on ch
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Keeping cats away from piano? by Thrill Science @ Yesterday at 05:34 PM

My two cats---with all their claws--are very nice and never damage the piano. They will, however, climb all over it. I keep the piano closed and covered when I'm not playing it which creates a nice "play surface" for them to enjoy during th
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: What did you play tonight? by Johan B @ Yesterday at 05:31 PM

Originally Posted By: GanddalfThis is one of the few evenings I really had the opportunity to practice. I'm currently brushing up some Mendelssohn pieces I played for the themed recital some time ago (and even a few of the ones I didn't submit for th
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: NYTimes review of Aimard's performance of WTC Book1 by Jonathan Baker @ Yesterday at 05:31 PM

I agree with Mr. Tommasini exactly 42.8% of the time. Any art critic will write from a seasoned perspective (or should) and if a history of good writing with penetrating insights is evident in their writing then I am interested in reading their per
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? by earlofmar @ Yesterday at 05:17 PM

Originally Posted By: BrianDXOriginally Posted By: earlofmarsort of an AOTW - out with my cycling buddies this morning on one of the hottest days so far this year (39C) and gave an impromptu performance on a street piano. Never performed to anyone bu
Originally Posted By: anotherscottmaybe a simple 2-character LED display that would let me know which sound I had selected, and line in and out jacks, that would be enough for me, and would justify a $200 price increase A (LED-)backlit LCD would be c
Jump to new posts Re: Humidity and condensation by emenelton @ Yesterday at 05:03 PM

Of course if you've got a spare million in your dresser drawer: http://www.composites-manufacturing.com/features/14/20132/354/
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Favorite flange screws by rysowers @ Yesterday at 05:00 PM

Thanks John, I spoke with Renner about the washers, and was told that the washers were separate. They must have stopped using the swaged washer? Anyways, I ended up ordering them from Pianoforte Supply - they were considerably less $$ and look the
Page 13 of 13 < 1 2 ... 11 12 13
What's Hot!!

Trade Regrets:
Barry "Bear" Arnaut

(ad) Yamaha
Yamaha
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Knabe Pianos
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
(ad) Piano Music Sale - Dover Publications
Piano Music Sale
Sheet Music Plus (125)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Are there usually dp sales in holiday in the US
by linghu224
15 minutes 12 seconds ago
Intro and a question re: Elton's "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road"
by OnlyLivingBoy
Today at 03:33 PM
Can reburbishing eliminate mold?
by amateur101
Today at 03:21 PM
Kawai CA-65 bench in North American market
by Pierrerion
Today at 02:59 PM
Thumpy keys and downstairs neighbours
by Valencia
Today at 02:57 PM
Forum Stats
77008 Members
42 Forums
159268 Topics
2339682 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
Gift Ideas for Music Lovers!
Find the Perfect Gift for the Music Lovers on your List!
Visit our online store today.

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission