Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This Search is powered by Google
(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Pianoteq
Grotrian Concert
Royal
for Pianoteq out now
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Buyers Guide
Who's Online
96 registered (Almaviva, AprilE, agraffe, ando, 20 invisible), 1919 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: Need a replacement music rest by Dave Horne @ Yesterday at 05:40 AM

A Roland dealer will be able to order it for you for if you have no success at their website.
Piano Photo Gallery - Pictures of Pianos
Jump to new posts Practice! by Sam S @ Yesterday at 05:37 AM

Practice!
Adult Beginners Forum
I meant, does Marvel (or others) allows to practice self made scores (musescore or...)
Adult Beginners Forum
Originally Posted By dmdOriginally Posted By Phillsmit3Do you think this will help me learn quicker or should i steer clear of them. Steer clear of them AND get a teacher as quickly as you can. I think the question was more aimed at paper book v
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Now We're Talking Real Pianos :) Suggestions Appreciated :) by keykeyzkeys @ Yesterday at 05:25 AM

Good Morning you guys. It's me again. Believe it or not. We haven't decide. Suddenly real pianos are back in the game. We're talking strictly vertical. Not used one. The catch is it must not be upright. Yup. Spinets. Studios. Consoles. Please suggest
Piano Forum
Originally Posted By trigalg693Richard Dain at Hurstwood Farm Pianos sold basically everything he carried for far less than what dealers in the US ask. I have also heard quite a few other people mention that they saw pianos in Europe going for much m
Adult Beginners Forum
Originally Posted By SwainPiano Marvel has a library of around 200 songs....Playground sells you the sheet music for 3.99 each. To be fair, Piano Marvel does also charge a fee for the more recent popular songs. But, yes, Piano Marvel has a big old
Adult Beginners Forum
Piano Marvel has a library of around 200 songs....Playground sells you the sheet music for 3.99 each.
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Best Way to Clean an Old Antique Alligator Finish? by UnrightTooner @ Yesterday at 04:48 AM

I've used Formby's with good results, the kind you are probably looking for. There's a bit of hype ad misdirection from them, though. For instance, they have a tung oil wiping varnish, that you apply by "hand", that is (or was...) promoted
Jump to new posts Re: How Far Can You Reshape Hammers? by Musicdude @ Yesterday at 04:47 AM

Originally Posted By P W GreyThat hammer is toast. If you were to reshape those hammers you're asking for trouble IMO. Tone and touch will be very difficult to deal with. On the other hand, IF the current owner/player is the one who put most of this
Jump to new posts Re: RD2000 or FP90 + another stage piano down the road by spanishbuddha @ Yesterday at 04:41 AM

Based on your requirements and motivation the FP90 is sufficient.
Going by what is in our local piano store - nothing on its floor digitals wise has been there longer than 18 months or so.. ' Unless it is a large 'box moving' store that put in floor models and have several boxed in stock and write off the show mode
Jump to new posts Re: Need a replacement music rest by dogperson @ Yesterday at 04:21 AM

The link below is from an older PW thread which addressed the same question and a 'suction type' music stand was recommended -- link provided PW Thread- EP9 music stand
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: First, Learn to Practice by Tom Heany by Wuffski @ Yesterday at 04:21 AM

Sam, would you share your sheet of paper?
Pianist Corner
It's strange that nobody talked about efficient practice, given the subject. There's a lot of resources on the topic and, above other considerations, seems to be what you really need. High goals with little free time...need to be very efficient. Perh
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Difficulty rating of these pieces by dogperson @ Yesterday at 04:06 AM

Originally Posted By Franz BeebertWell... I Guess I Will not get any answers If you are looking for what to learn next.... ASK YOUR TEACHER If two pieces are rated approximately the same, your teacher will be able to tell you which one fits your
Jump to new posts Re: Need a replacement music rest by clothearednincompo @ Yesterday at 04:03 AM

Syntaur has a photo of it, but no stock. https://syntaur.com/Items.asp?Item=1520
Adult Beginners Forum
Does any of the above suggestions on software can not only have already pre programmed songs, but also own musescore files or midi to teach songs?
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Greetings! by sinophilia @ Yesterday at 03:42 AM

Personally, I liked the Alfred's books because there's a good mix of classical pieces, traditional tunes and easy jazz/blues. Some people hate the non classical stuff, but the truth is, there is very few classical music that you can play in the origi
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Difficulty rating of these pieces by Svenno @ Yesterday at 03:37 AM

Yes, because you asked an unanswerable question, for christ's sake.
Jump to new posts Re: Need a replacement music rest by Goss @ Yesterday at 03:31 AM

From pictures I see online, the musicrest is simply a flat board with two flat prongs going into slots in the piano.. http://medias.audiofanzine.com/images/normal/roland-ep-9e-872172.jpg My advice - go find some local company that makes adverti
Pianist Corner
I don't know if this is obvious but make sure you've analysed the various harmonic, melodic and structural features of the piece you're memorising carefully, and the parts you're having difficulty with even more so. Try to use mnemonics (e.g. making
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Difficulty rating of these pieces by Franz Beebert @ Yesterday at 03:19 AM

Well... I Guess I Will not get any answers
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: U1 from 1975 by Arthell @ Yesterday at 03:17 AM

Thanks for the very thorough feedback! With the 45" - I use european units, so I presume you are talking about the 108cm models. Would you say an 2-5 year old Yamaha B1 is better value for money? Assuming it's been treated nicely.
I really like the map idea too I've been thinking about finding ways to implement it
Page 14 of 15 < 1 2 12 13 14 15 >
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas

(ad)
A. Geyer Pianos
A. Geyer Pianos
(ad)
Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restorations and sales
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
New Topics - Multiple Forums
If You Are Struggling to Learn Inversions-Read This
by guitarjunior19
02/23/17 11:40 PM
Sinfonia 13 - which fingering is best? (examples)
by hexentanz
02/23/17 08:42 PM
New Knabe upright or Hailun upright
by anninkc
02/23/17 06:54 PM
Greatest piano work by nationality
by pianoloverus
02/23/17 06:30 PM
RD-2000 or CP4?
by Macsaint777
02/23/17 05:41 PM
(ad)
Sheet Music Plus
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Forum Stats
86,778 Registered Members
44 Forums
178,686 Topics
2,601,322 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2017 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission