Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
Who's Online
151 registered (accordeur, 36251, ajames, Alagondar, ACCAACCA, 37 invisible), 1697 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: My thoughts on Mason and Hamlin grands... by Rickster @ Yesterday at 04:13 PM

Originally Posted By DrewBoneMy apologies Rick if I caused you any unnecessary worry! No need to apologize, Andy. And, yes, I do worry too much about the prospect of the hypothetical. I need to be more concerned about the things I have the ability
Pianist Corner
Originally Posted By jdw Thanks for this post. I've heard Ganddalf's playing and think it would fit very well among the members' recordings. I'm very glad to hear this, of course, so I'll consider making some posts there. No flawless performances
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: My thoughts on Mason and Hamlin grands... by Ed Foote @ Yesterday at 04:04 PM

Originally Posted By DrewBone By comparison, my "lowly" 39 year old Yamaha C7D, that isn't even considered to be "professional grade" by the piano Gods, which I recently purchased for $16,000 after having its action regulated an
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: My thoughts on Mason and Hamlin grands... by Cassia @ Yesterday at 04:04 PM

Originally Posted By DrewBone ...when I see a musical instrument purchased solely for its name, then used mostly as an ornament or a piece of furniture, I can't help but scratch my head ... There are no shortage of threads on this topic, almost al
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: I made a decision today... by DrewBone @ Yesterday at 04:02 PM

Originally Posted By neciebugsOriginally Posted By DrewBoneDenise, [hands thrust up in the air] Saweeeeeeet!!! So when's delivery??!! My Yamaha was delivered from NY to NC and arrived at 12:45am on a Saturday morning, but I didn't care! After it wa
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for piano camp for 12 year old this summer by MaggieGirl @ Yesterday at 03:48 PM

My son attended music camp at UOP. He had a great time, there is a piano week. You might just google piano camp and look for one in the location you want. My coworker was a counselor at Interlochen. He said it's an amazing experience. For those st
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: My thoughts on Mason and Hamlin grands... by DrewBone @ Yesterday at 03:43 PM

Please forgive me for coming across long winded at times, but if I came across as condescending, I can assure you that this was not my intention, nor was it an effort to raise anyone's dander or initiate a pursefight. And just to be perfectly clear,
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Kawai K500 pricing by Soosh @ Yesterday at 03:38 PM

Hello! I'm in the market for a new upright piano. This will be my first acoustic, but have played for many years primarily on a stage piano and keyboards. My 6 year old daughter will also be starting lessons soon so wanted to make the jump to an acou
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Just ordered a Jansen Artist bench from PianoSupplies.com by neciebugs @ Yesterday at 03:37 PM

Supporting this great forum/site! I opted to get an artist bench to go with the "new" piano. Lord knows we spend hours sitting at the piano. I have a matching "artist" bench for my SP126, but it squeeeeeeeeeeks!! The bench coming
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: What is a Kawai KL-704? by Ravi Varadan @ Yesterday at 03:35 PM

I live in Northern Virginia,near Chantilly, VA-20151
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Sylent system by Bojan Babic @ Yesterday at 03:32 PM

Hello everybody. We have a problem with the sylent system on Yamaha baby grand. It can not be returned to normal regime after the silente mode was activated for some time. If we switch it back immediatelly, it works, but even then, after few switche
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: I made a decision today... by neciebugs @ Yesterday at 03:29 PM

Originally Posted By andoOriginally Posted By jdwCongratulations--it will be beautiful wherever you put it! I have to say that I've never thought Baldwin pianos are beautiful in the aesthetical sense. They look very utilitarian to me - like the Je
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Casio Celviano Grand Hybrid Tested GP300 in store by CasioAP450 @ Yesterday at 03:25 PM

Hi, I did test and compare the GP300 this weekend for 3 hours. I´m played piano for 2 years and have a Casio AP 450 and seldom play on analog pianos. I play easier learning pieces. I mostly used headphones AKG NC490. I compared the sound against a
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Looking for a used grand in the realm of £10-11k. by tf_tzu @ Yesterday at 03:23 PM

I am really new to the whole piano buying process, but frankly a digital piano (a Roland HP207e) isn't cutting it anymore. I would like to gather some opinions, as in what I should be looking for (I've already been told that trying the piano out is a
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Anyone know where I can get old RCM books? by bananasushi @ Yesterday at 03:15 PM

I went to my university used bookstore and found a few old RCM books so I have more material from a certain level to work with. They were cheap. Unfortunately they didn't have much. I got a level 1 etude book. Since RCM rolled in with the new curric
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Reducing my ambitions... by CHAS @ Yesterday at 03:14 PM

Thank you very much.
Jump to new posts Re: High end DP review - decision made by CyberGene @ Yesterday at 03:12 PM

Very similar to my experience with Roland LX which I shared in the LX thread. And where I shared how I fell in love with Yamaha AG N3!
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for a used upright by wouter79 @ Yesterday at 03:11 PM

So what's your question?
Jump to new posts Re: High end DP review - decision made by McBuster @ Yesterday at 03:10 PM

Hendrick42 All I wanted to illustrate in the Jpg above, was simple. Two "Identical" CA95's would produce much different sounds on (G4). And, the differences could be heard by myself, my instructor and many others The previous CA95 was e
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Piano Exam Group by torquenale @ Yesterday at 03:00 PM

One year ago my teacher asked me if I was interested in taking exams (ABRSM); I said no, I play for my own enjoyment and I don't need the stressful process of preparing for exams. One year later, I'm kind of reconsidering my position: an exam path g
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: What is a Kawai KL-704? by Withindale @ Yesterday at 02:56 PM

Welcome Ravi. In which geography do you want to sell your piano?
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Q: Piano Pedagogy. Learning piano vs. Learning a song. by bananasushi @ Yesterday at 02:43 PM

Originally Posted By outo So it just seems odd that after at least a few years of piano study you are fine with playing a method book of such low level over and over I don't know what you mean by playing low level method books over and over again.
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Do you ever feel self conscious posting recordings on PW? by Pogorelich. @ Yesterday at 02:41 PM

Yeah, sometimes - but usually it's of live performances, which means someone has suffered through them already .. that makes it better for some reason.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: What is a Kawai KL-704? by Ravi Varadan @ Yesterday at 02:33 PM

I have a Kawai KL-704 Serial Number K1057783 in very good condition. Can you please suggest how much I can sell it for?
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha GH1B as a second piano? by 3times2 @ Yesterday at 02:24 PM

Just wanted to come back and say thanks for all of the input. We decided to pass on the piano. I am encouraged to read the positive thoughts about the Kawai. Getting it some love will be first on our priority list.
Page 15 of 16 < 1 2 13 14 15 16 >
the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
(ad) Yamaha CP4 or CP40 Free Bag
Buy a CP4 or CP40 Get a Free Bag
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ads) PD - WNG - MH
Ad (the Piano Store)
the Piano Store - Restored Steinway Pianos
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Uh-oh- carpet steam cleaned under grand piano- is this bad?
by phrygian
11/30/15 01:28 PM
Confusion about scale
by Keith Lynn
11/30/15 01:14 PM
Advice Needed on Buying a Roland Digital Piano
11/30/15 01:08 PM
by Jan Adller
11/30/15 10:15 AM
Help choosing DP! F-130R vs AP-460 (PX-860) vs C14
11/30/15 08:52 AM
What's Hot!!
Posting Pictures on the Forums
Forums Rules & Help
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
Forum Stats
81,605 Registered Members
44 Forums
168,688 Topics
2,471,128 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe
Our Piano Related Classified Ads
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2015 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission