Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This Search is powered by Google
(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Pianoteq
Grotrian Concert
Royal
for Pianoteq out now
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Buyers Guide
Who's Online
114 registered (ARpiano, Arthell, barbaram, 8opus, Beakybird, BachToTheFuture, 18 invisible), 2220 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: The Roland RD-2000 does have V-Piano! by JayGVan @ Yesterday at 06:13 PM

Originally Posted By Rhodie73I mentioned this on another forum about my FP90: I have a strong feeling that the FP90 and RD2000 are using a very (if not same) similar modeling technology. I've noticed that the default FP90 with the ambience feature e
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Where can I find a playable piano in Rio de Janeiro? by Retsacnal @ Yesterday at 06:11 PM

I don't think Piano_Brazil lives in Rio, but perhaps he knows of a place you can play there...?
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Nice Video - kudos to PianoCraft by Retsacnal @ Yesterday at 06:03 PM

Very nice! Thanks for sharing.
Jump to new posts Re: Casio Natural Grand Hammer Action Keyboard by toddy @ Yesterday at 06:02 PM

Originally Posted By EssBrace The 'Casio' name badge is like a cheap yellow transfer and is quite possibly the nastiest thing you will ever see. This is a considerable claim. I'll try to steer clear of it. It's a pity because it looks as if they've
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Small hands by D. S. F. @ Yesterday at 05:57 PM

In the overall picture of pianists and theirs hands there is a wide spectrum of shapes and sizes causing challenges of different kinds. Charles Rosen writes in Piano Notes about Rachmaninoff's and Richter's large hands, Pletnev's small hands, Casades
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Have you ever given up? by nancyde @ Yesterday at 05:56 PM

Often piano/music stores rent either acoustic or digital pianos on a monthly basis.
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Kids and all their activities by Gary D. @ Yesterday at 05:54 PM

Originally Posted By Saranoya I would also like to posit that the disdain some people today exhibit for video games is the same disdain that people used to have for card and board games, which I would say are now more widely seen as an acceptable pa
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: My student has another teacher?? by Gary D. @ Yesterday at 05:52 PM

But Tim is also right about the problems of so many months off. However, that was true many decades ago, so it is no answer as to why today's kids know less. And they do, the ones I teach who go to public schools.
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Vertical letoff question by Piano Tipping @ Yesterday at 05:50 PM

Thanks! I got the keytop jig plans from here: http://www.slideshare.net/mcguirepiano/piano-keytop-replacement I made some adjustments to them for my particular router. I couldn't find a blade wide enough to do it in one pass and didn't want to hav
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Kawai UST-7 vs UST-9 by anninkc @ Yesterday at 05:44 PM

Hi and thanks for any help in advance. I'm looking at purchasing an upright. Locally available are a Kawai UST-7 2006 model used for a few years for teaching (probably mostly beginners), supposedly in excellent condition and always tuned/maintained
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Learning Fingering Positions and Patterns by guitarjunior19 @ Yesterday at 05:42 PM

That is a good tip and I will try it out. Maybe I do need to go classical route...Yeah, his music I think is above standard listening to it.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Learning Fingering Positions and Patterns by zrtf90 @ Yesterday at 05:35 PM

Hmmm! pianomusings is a well trained classical pianist. There's a good ten years of guided study with a teacher in that stuff. __________________ The notes of a scale are the notes of the principal chords put in order. The principal chords in G are
Jump to new posts Re: Cheap headphone amp recommendation? by toddy @ Yesterday at 05:33 PM

Originally Posted By Charles Cohen/ I've had two problems (both in the past): . . . Noise from USB connections; . . . Noise from computer power supplies. I don't know if a Firewire connection could be a noise source. I think the Focusrite uses i
Jump to new posts Re: The Challenge of Aural Piano Tuning by UnrightTooner @ Yesterday at 05:32 PM

Originally Posted By BDBProbably more than you will make all year! I like that!
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai MP12 by crea @ Yesterday at 05:28 PM

Originally Posted By Doug M.Originally Posted By creaNow that Roland offers the RD2000 which is very very interesting, Kawai should be aware and will need to launch the MP12 to compete. This is arguable. The RD2000 has 1000's of sounds and a plasti
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Scratches on my 6 months old grand, how to fix? by kluurs @ Yesterday at 05:25 PM

I keep a cover on my piano. I once had an 1869 Rosewood Steinway grand. It was a stunningly beautiful piano that a friend's cat walked across. The oils in the cat's feet left permanent marks on the lid. Covers protect pianos nicely.
Jump to new posts Re: The Challenge of Aural Piano Tuning by BDB @ Yesterday at 05:19 PM

Probably more than you will make all year!
Jump to new posts Re: Casio Natural Grand Hammer Action Keyboard by EssBrace @ Yesterday at 05:15 PM

I tried the GP300 the other day. I quite liked it and thought it shows promise. The brassy hardware is gaudy and too yellow. The plaque proclaiming the Bechstein link is in poor taste. The cabinet is thin and creaky. The 'Casio' name badge is like a
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Kids and all their activities by keystring @ Yesterday at 05:15 PM

Originally Posted By AZNpianoIf you know how much time is wasted per day in public schools, then you'll know that the most efficient model of education will avoid all those pointless projects and endless homework (mostly busywork) that don't really h
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Kids and all their activities by keystring @ Yesterday at 05:12 PM

Responding because something I wrote elsewhere was placed here out of context without being understood. Originally Posted By SaranoyaTo keystring: ... As you said in the other thread, sending children to school is (among many other things) a form of
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Nice Video - kudos to PianoCraft by BDB @ Yesterday at 05:04 PM

Whether a piano is as good or better than a new one is a difficult thing to determine. I feel I have made new pianos better than they were when they were new!
Jump to new posts Re: The Challenge of Aural Piano Tuning by UnrightTooner @ Yesterday at 04:59 PM

Originally Posted By BDBOriginally Posted By UnrightToonerOriginally Posted By BDBSince you have never shown any of the math you claim to have done, there is no way that anyone can check it. Well... someone could always start with the numbers I st
Jump to new posts Re: The Challenge of Aural Piano Tuning by Loren D @ Yesterday at 04:58 PM

Originally Posted By UnrightToonerOriginally Posted By Loren DOriginally Posted By UnrightToonerStability! Without out that, nothing else matters. Give that man a cigar! Gosh, I love a good cigar. Haven't had one for over ten years... I kinda li
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Learning Fingering Positions and Patterns by guitarjunior19 @ Yesterday at 04:52 PM

Are you able to do on guitar what you want to do on piano? Are you transferring guitar skills to piano or are you adding new skills while you learn piano? On guitar I know a few fills based on a few scales, but mainly stick to rhythm with chords. I
Adult Beginners Forum
Thank you, dogperson! I wrote him and he replied today. :-) So far the scores are not published but this will change soon. Yeah!
Page 7 of 12 < 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 >
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas

(ad)
A. Geyer Pianos
A. Geyer Pianos
(ad)
Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restorations and sales
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
New Topics - Multiple Forums
CA95 vs CN37? Buy used higher end or brand new lower end?
by Msweden
02/22/17 06:45 AM
Roland DP603 HP603 FP90 HP605 LX-7 LX-17 KF-10 GP-607 owners
by Goss
02/22/17 06:27 AM
Greetings!
by Maik
02/22/17 03:40 AM
Piano Software (Flowkey) is it worth while for a beginner?
by Phillsmit3
02/22/17 03:00 AM
Elderly Students
by hello my name is
02/21/17 10:16 PM
(ad)
Sheet Music Plus
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Forum Stats
86,756 Registered Members
44 Forums
178,640 Topics
2,600,744 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2017 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission