Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
73 registered (angga888, Anticlock, babybearyan, anamnesis, bananasushi, 20 invisible), 1010 Guests and 17 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Whisper project - things learned, thoughts discussions by hreichgott @ Yesterday at 03:39 PM

Looking forward to playing, and I definitely will not be in the fast version of the game since most of my online time is at times when I can't play piano. I should be able to turn things around in under 48 hours though. It would be nice if, once we
Composer's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: √Čtude in D# minor by JoelW @ Yesterday at 03:38 PM

Originally Posted By BullardIt is, my masterpiece, of, everyone elses, masterpiece. Are you, sure it's a, masterpiece?
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Whispers Ear Training Logistics by Jytte @ Yesterday at 03:37 PM

And who and when is the 'last person'? That seems to be where the confusion comes in, as we've had cycles with 5,6, and 7 participants.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Whisper project - things learned, thoughts discussions by PianoStudent88 @ Yesterday at 03:37 PM

Originally Posted By GreenerSlowly but surely it comes together. Yes, this is my experience. For me it's like successive hazy views of something, which slowly become less hazy. And some parts of the scene might clear sooner than others. I love he
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Whispers Ear Training Logistics by Polyphonist @ Yesterday at 03:36 PM

Originally Posted By dire tonicOriginally Posted By JytteUh, there seem to be more confusion on when and where to 'add on', or not. I think each cycle needs a 'closed' at the end to avoid that ? Yep, the last in the list could put '-- closed--' at
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Whispers Ear Training Logistics by dire tonic @ Yesterday at 03:34 PM

Originally Posted By JytteUh, there seem to be more confusion on when and where to 'add on', or not. I think each cycle needs a 'closed' at the end to avoid that ? Yep, the last in the list could put '-- closed--' at the end of it.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Whispers Ear Training Logistics by Jytte @ Yesterday at 03:33 PM

Uh, there seem to be more confusion on when and where to 'add on', or not. I think each cycle needs a 'closed' at the end to avoid that ?
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Whispers Ear Training sign-up thread. by hreichgott @ Yesterday at 03:32 PM

CYCLE 5 Composer - Polyphonist 1 -barbaram - PENDING 2 - hreichgott 3 - 4 - 5 - Sorry all, it wasn't clear to me how many participants per cycle there are.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Whispers Ear Training Logistics by Polyphonist @ Yesterday at 03:32 PM

So this means that after Rerun is finished, it will go back to Jytte before coming to me?
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Whispers Ear Training sign-up thread. by Polyphonist @ Yesterday at 03:30 PM

CYCLE ONE, harder tune Polyphonist - composer 1. dire tonic COMPLETED 2. Alexander Borro COMPLETED 3. casinitaly COMPLETED 4. PianoStudent88 COMPLETED 5. Jytte (RETURNED) 6. Greener COMPLETED 7. Rerun PENDING
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Whispers Ear Training Logistics by Jytte @ Yesterday at 03:29 PM

Ok, dire. Yes I passed on it (term used previously), as I was all out of time and energy. 'returned' is confusing. But it's very easy to get confused in here
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Whispers Ear Training sign-up thread. by hreichgott @ Yesterday at 03:28 PM

CYCLE ONE, harder tune Polyphonist - composer 1. dire tonic COMPLETED 2. Alexander Borro COMPLETED 3. casinitaly COMPLETED 4. PianoStudent88 COMPLETED 5. Jytte (RETURNED) 6. Greener COMPLETED 7. Rerun PENDING 8. hreichgott
Adult Beginners Forum
Originally Posted By PolyphonistOriginally Posted By SaranoyaOriginally Posted By keystringIf it involves the inclusion of chords or similar, that addresses my weak area. Mine, too. I'm not great at sussing out block chords. Sussing out? Sorry.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Whispers Ear Training Logistics by Polyphonist @ Yesterday at 03:26 PM

Originally Posted By dire tonicRETURNED to the list for the next in line. Oh, I see. It seems somebody was a bit ahead of me with the terminology.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Whispers Ear Training Logistics by dire tonic @ Yesterday at 03:25 PM

RETURNED to the list for the next in line.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Whisper project - things learned, thoughts discussions by Polyphonist @ Yesterday at 03:23 PM

Originally Posted By PianoStudent88Originally Posted By PolyphonistBy the way, can we get a virtual "show of hands" for who would be interested in a more advanced cycle, besides dire tonic and Saranoya? I'll give it a try. That seems to g
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Whisper project - things learned, thoughts discussions by Polyphonist @ Yesterday at 03:23 PM

Originally Posted By SaranoyaOriginally Posted By keystringIf it involves the inclusion of chords or similar, that addresses my weak area. Mine, too. I'm not great at sussing out block chords. Sussing out?
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Whisper project - things learned, thoughts discussions by PianoStudent88 @ Yesterday at 03:23 PM

Originally Posted By PolyphonistBy the way, can we get a virtual "show of hands" for who would be interested in a more advanced cycle, besides dire tonic and Saranoya? I'll give it a try.
Adult Beginners Forum
Originally Posted By keystringIf it involves the inclusion of chords or similar, that addresses my weak area. Mine, too. I'm not great at sussing out block chords.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Whisper project - things learned, thoughts discussions by Polyphonist @ Yesterday at 03:22 PM

Originally Posted By dire tonicOriginally Posted By PolyphonistOriginally Posted By dire tonicOriginally Posted By PolyphonistOriginally Posted By dire tonicMetronome references would be useful if tacked onto the CYCLE no (I mentioned this earlier)
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: What did you practise today? by gooddog @ Yesterday at 03:22 PM

Originally Posted By hreichgottOriginally Posted By gooddogMy teacher gets carried away when we work on Beethoven, whom he loves. He demolished my music - in a positive way. Now I have to take it apart, slow it down and work on it in chunks with the
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Recital 38 --- General Discussion Room by torquenale @ Yesterday at 03:22 PM

24. Peyton - The Climb Great tribut to Kate Matrosova. I liked your composition, and I appreciated the emotion and great tension in it. Beautifully played, also. Thanks for sharing! 23. Greener / Jeff Green - 5th Symphony, SCHERZO (Partial) Jeff, yo
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Whisper project - things learned, thoughts discussions by dire tonic @ Yesterday at 03:22 PM

Originally Posted By PolyphonistOriginally Posted By dire tonicOriginally Posted By PolyphonistOriginally Posted By dire tonicMetronome references would be useful if tacked onto the CYCLE no (I mentioned this earlier) For all updates, or just for th
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Whisper project - things learned, thoughts discussions by Polyphonist @ Yesterday at 03:22 PM

Originally Posted By keystringOriginally Posted By PolyphonistBy the way, can we get a virtual "show of hands" for who would be interested in a more advanced cycle, besides dire tonic and Saranoya? If it involves the inclusion of chords or
Members Recordings - Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Schumann - The Wild Horseman by hreichgott @ Yesterday at 03:21 PM

Well that was fun!
Page 9 of 21 < 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 20 21 >
(ad) Yamaha CP4 Rebate
Yamaha CP4 Rebate
Shop our Store for Music Lovers!
PianoSupplies.com is Piano World's Online Store
Please visit our store today.
Composer Statuettes
(ads) PD - WNG - MH
PianoDisc
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Knabe Pianos
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Blues piano method books
by Stabby
Yesterday at 08:07 PM
Chickering Concert Grand Piano approx 1853
by Chuck Watson
Yesterday at 05:17 PM
Intro to 'Steppin' Out' live
by Visalia
Yesterday at 04:10 PM
White chalk-like substance on metal rods at bottom of piano
by kiwik
Yesterday at 03:51 PM
Key requires more velocity to achieve same volume as others
by Schick
Yesterday at 03:05 PM
What's Hot!!
New Forum for Selling Your Products or Services
--------------------
Historic Piano Documents
--------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Forum Stats
79,466 Registered Members
44 Forums
164,432 Topics
2,412,365 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
Sheet Music Plus (125)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2015 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission