Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Wow, check out this baby! by Paul678 @ Yesterday at 10:11 PM

Yes! I might put on my deep pockets act, and pretend I can afford it! Just to try it out once! haha!
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Fall 2014 Piano Buyer now online by Minnesota Marty @ Yesterday at 10:10 PM

Originally Posted By: careyOriginally Posted By: LyraIn my humble opinion prestige is only associated with Steinway, Bosendorfer and Fazioli. Except your average man on the street has never heard of Fazioli, much less Bosendorfer. And the same
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: WEIRDEST passage in Chopin? by JoelW @ Yesterday at 10:07 PM

Originally Posted By: pianorigamiOriginally Posted By: JoelWI don't see how Op. 54 is weird at all. Most of it I find virtually perfect, but near the end, I am mostly confused. Do you have any idea where I mean? Nope. Send me a YouTube link. I'm
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: WEIRDEST passage in Chopin? by Mark_C @ Yesterday at 10:07 PM

Originally Posted By: pianorigamiMarkC: does it , your weirdest, happen to be in Op. 54? Originally Posted By: JoelWI don't see how Op. 54 is weird at all. ....and I'm in between the two of you on the 4th Scherzo. In terms of the overall feel of
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Wow, check out this baby! by Spuds @ Yesterday at 10:06 PM

So it would take about 90% of my living room but boy wouldn't it be fun to own, or even just try it out. My neighbors would "love" it. A beauty thanks for sharing.
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: WEIRDEST passage in Chopin? by pianorigami @ Yesterday at 10:03 PM

Originally Posted By: JoelWI don't see how Op. 54 is weird at all. Most of it I find virtually perfect, but near the end, I am mostly confused. Do you have any idea where I mean?
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: Help!---Yamaha P-200 Sustain by Charles Cohen @ Yesterday at 09:53 PM

You could buy an M-Audio SP-2 pedal. It has a switch that changes it from "normally-open" to "normally-closed". So it'll work on _any_ DP. Note -- if, by chance, you're already using an M-Audio pedal, the switch is on the botto
Jump to new posts Re: V-Piano? by bennevis @ Yesterday at 09:52 PM

Originally Posted By: TonyB[quote=Is the V-Piano Grand an upgrade to the V-Piano? It seems to me that if the sound system in it really makes for a realistic piano playing experience, then the issue of monitors, their placement, etc. would be solved
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Wow, check out this baby! by carey @ Yesterday at 09:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Paul678Wish I had the space AND the money!! Haha! http://tucson.craigslist.org/msg/4665734139.html Wonder if it sounds and feels as good as it looks? (We all know this is not always the case, and not just in the piano w
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Picking up practice after vacations by Morodiene @ Yesterday at 09:49 PM

New pieces can be motivating, but sometimes it can be tough to jump right in. Why not take out some old favorites? Pick things that will be easy for you. Don't force yourself to do the hour or two right away. Just a few minutes at first and if you w
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Fall 2014 Piano Buyer now online by carey @ Yesterday at 09:47 PM

Originally Posted By: LyraIn my humble opinion prestige is only associated with Steinway, Bosendorfer and Fazioli. Except your average man on the street has never heard of Fazioli, much less Bosendorfer.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: petrof P125 upright by musicpassion @ Yesterday at 09:46 PM

Originally Posted By: kailI was more excited after playing the Petrof than I have been about any of the other pianos I have tried while shopping. Well, at least the ones that I might actually be able to buy. This is important information, and sounds
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: WEIRDEST passage in Chopin? by JoelW @ Yesterday at 09:46 PM

Originally Posted By: Mark_C(BTW to Joel: Good to see you! I think you haven't been around much lately, but then again neither have I.) Yea, it's been a while. I guess I felt like it was getting a little sour around here. It does feel nice to post a
Jump to new posts Re: Help!---Yamaha P-200 Sustain by BaR @ Yesterday at 09:42 PM

try turning it off, then turning it back on with the pedal depressed.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Fall 2014 Piano Buyer now online by Lyra @ Yesterday at 09:42 PM

Originally Posted By: Larry FineThe Fall 2014 issue of Acoustic & Digital Piano Buyer is now online at www.pianobuyer.com . The print version will be available in mid-October, and can be ordered now at Piano Buyer -- Buy Books . In this issue,
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Thread about piano injuries! by WinsomeAllegretto @ Yesterday at 09:33 PM

I had never had any pain in my hands, wrists, or arms until one time I went to a piano summer camp and studied with this teacher who was obsessed with making sure her students were relaxed and didn't injure themselves. That week and only that week my
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: WEIRDEST passage in Chopin? by JoelW @ Yesterday at 09:33 PM

I don't see how Op. 54 is weird at all.
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: WEIRDEST passage in Chopin? by pianorigami @ Yesterday at 09:32 PM

MarkC: does it , your weirdest, happen to be in Op. 54?
Jump to new posts Re: My digital piano choices by Valhalun @ Yesterday at 09:31 PM

When I tried the F130 at the store I had a chance to play pretty much all of Roland's newer actions and most of them seemed to be fairly similar. The DP90 is certainly nice but the keys are only minutely different from the F130, definitely not $600 d
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Wow, check out this baby! by Paul678 @ Yesterday at 09:31 PM

Wish I had the space AND the money!! Haha! http://tucson.craigslist.org/msg/4665734139.html Wonder if it sounds and feels as good as it looks? (We all know this is not always the case, and not just in the piano world!)
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Picking up practice after vacations by malkin @ Yesterday at 09:31 PM

Just sit on the bench and play something.
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: WEIRDEST passage in Chopin? by Mark_C @ Yesterday at 09:23 PM

Great replies! Nobody has said the passage I had in mind, but (hint!).... It's not in the Polonaise-Fantaisie. (BTW to Joel: Good to see you! I think you haven't been around much lately, but then again neither have I.) The thing about the Polonais
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Teaching beginners by Mark Cerisano, RPT @ Yesterday at 09:23 PM

I understand what you are saying Johnkie and Olek. The truth is, most of my customers are residential; they are not that discerning. And for those times that a less than ideal job is performed, we just add "prefers Mark" to their record. Ha
Jump to new posts Re: Please recommend a dp for classical pianist by wildpig @ Yesterday at 09:23 PM

I have to second pianoteq.... After I started using pianoteq, haven't turned my px120 volume bk up anymore.... Visit yr local shop to try out the action nothing beats firsthand... Then after decided on keyboard get pianoteq and a good set of headphon
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: WEIRDEST passage in Chopin? by WinsomeAllegretto @ Yesterday at 09:15 PM

http://euge.ca/2014/08/09/introduction/ Maybe this? Haha Or maybe the very end of this same piece.
Page 14 of 27 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27 >
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
ad (Casio)
Celviano by Casio Rebate
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Knabe Pianos
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Kissin plays...
by JoelW
41 seconds ago
For Sale : True Keys Pianos (bundle) American,Italian,Ger
man

by imyself
Today at 05:51 PM
Dream Keys Complete - Your Opinion Please
by Vas
Today at 04:56 PM
First tuning my piano with TuneLab
by Pablo Arturi
Today at 04:03 PM
Getting back into it
by Upside
Today at 03:32 PM
Who's Online
124 registered (255, AEMontoya, 36251, ando, 31 invisible), 1241 Guests and 19 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
76224 Members
42 Forums
157568 Topics
2314447 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission