Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
(ad)
Pianoteq
Grotrian Concert
Royal
for Pianoteq out now
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Buyers Guide
Who's Online
68 registered (Badboy, agraffe, Alux, augustm, AZNpiano, alwatson, 18 invisible), 1754 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: Korg Grandstage by brooster @ Yesterday at 07:18 AM

The Korg Grandstage has a Flashing-Color Changing Korg Light on It! Grandstage
Jump to new posts Re: Roland RD-2000 by Doug M. @ Yesterday at 07:15 AM

Originally Posted By Kawai JamesDoug, I appreciate that your Roland summary was written tongue very much in cheek,but it's perhaps worth clarify this point: Originally Posted By Doug M.During this V-piano era, another start-up arrived on the scene:
Jump to new posts Re: Korg Grandstage by ElmerJFudd @ Yesterday at 07:08 AM

Could be just concept like the VOX they show yearly. But it's definitely further along in development - and since it's largely trickle down Kronos tech, not unexpected. Great upgrade of the SV-1.
Adult Beginners Forum
Who's still working on Alfred 1? Yesterday I started on the last piece from the book, Amazing Grace. I read some comments earlier in this thread that a number of people didn't like it very much, but I have to say that I absolutely love the arrangeme
Jump to new posts Re: Roland RD-2000 by brooster @ Yesterday at 07:02 AM

Observations from NAMM which are not my observations: "They had about a half dozen RD2000s to play, no lines. Not good phones - Roland's own - but I've heard worse. Definitely better then the Fostex phones Nord were using. The action - wow, ve
Jump to new posts Re: help with a decision ... RD800 or RD2000? by Dave Horne @ Yesterday at 06:58 AM

More information ... I had arranged to meet with the seller tomorrow to pick up the RD800. It was mentioned earlier that the keyboard was three months old and that he had the receipt. I mentioned in passing that I would want to see that receipt
Jump to new posts Re: Korg Grandstage by brooster @ Yesterday at 06:49 AM

More info on Grandstage: 88/73 key versions. Both are very compact, Pianos included: New Italian Grand (assume Faziloi) New Yamaha Upright German Grand Yamaha Grand Austrian Grand Berlin Grand New CP80 The seven engines are: SGX-2 EP-1 CX-3 HD-1 A
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Yamaha N1 or Yamaha upright or used baby grand? by Loga @ Yesterday at 06:43 AM

Hi all, I would like to get a new instrument for regular practising. My background: I am attending to a musical college on piano course, but the circumstances are a bit special. I am 37 now, and this is an evening-training (I am not sure what is t
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Tombeau de Couperin - fingering by kdjupdal @ Yesterday at 06:25 AM

Originally Posted By hreichgottI've played this. Not as well as I'd like though The first example seems pretty straightforward, just one note in LH, and 15 for the RH octave. Maybe 12 or 21 on the repeated note if that helps with speed. (It's such
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Broken Yamaha Clavinova CLP-360 by Loren D @ Yesterday at 06:25 AM

Originally Posted By GadzarOriginally Posted By Loren DNevertheless, that's how it is. Acoustic guitar vs. electric guitar, etc. Plus it sounds better than "regular piano" or "piano that you don't plug in." It sounds better whe
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha CLP-600 series release date? by Goss @ Yesterday at 06:13 AM

Been thumbing through youtube namm 2017 coverage and doesn't look like it Michael - they showed off a Montage, and that's about it keys wise
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha CLP-600 series release date? by m1ch4L @ Yesterday at 05:07 AM

So am I correct to see that Yamaha did not announce anything new in terms of digital pianos at NAMM 2017 ???
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Jump to new posts Re: 6ths, 9ths, Rootless chords by Nahum @ Yesterday at 04:59 AM

A set of good advices for building chords as a fish for hungry; overtones system - a fishing rod for catching a wide variety of fishes, if you know how to use it. We all learned arithmetic for 5 years, because it is necessary for us throughout lif
Jump to new posts Re: DP for 6 year old beginners by Goss @ Yesterday at 04:45 AM

The mentioning of midi over bt came from pianomanchuck detailing his visit to day 1 of NAMM - somewhere in the first 5 minutes of the video I think https://youtu.be/ponQmyhfgd0?t=226 and another vlogger on there mentioned it also but wasn't logged in
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai announces CN37 and CN27 digital pianos by Kawai James @ Yesterday at 04:43 AM

Kawai Europe's English language videos: As with the ES110 video, nothing new (in terms of playing) if you've already seen the German versions, however the narrated explanations may be useful. Cheers, James x
Jump to new posts Re: DP for 6 year old beginners by clothearednincompo @ Yesterday at 04:39 AM

Originally Posted By Frédéric L@clotherednincompo : Some scores use diamond notes which should be held silently. That was an excellent point and example. And it's also an interesting point that there are more and less complete string resonance i
Jump to new posts Re: DP for 6 year old beginners by Kawai James @ Yesterday at 04:38 AM

Originally Posted By GossCasio released a good value for money PX-560...Also features midi over Bluetooth and apparently without any lag according to some youtube vloggers Goss, may I ask if you can share some links to those YouTube videos please?
Jump to new posts Theory Question on The Altered Scale (or Dim. Whole Tone) by Musicdude @ Yesterday at 04:13 AM

I just got a Jazz Lesson recently, and my teacher gave me a photocopy with the Altered scale around the circle of fifths. For each key, there is the Altered scale over the Dominant 7th chord, which is C Altered over C7, which everyone knows well. H
Jump to new posts Re: Studiologic Numa Compact 2 by thomsurf @ Yesterday at 04:04 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eDZLi5Bb0g I wish he'd made some comments on the action.
Jump to new posts Re: DP for 6 year old beginners by Goss @ Yesterday at 03:57 AM

http://m.kawai.co.uk/images/productimages/es110_1_1067.jpg this is that es-110 from kawai on their 3 pedalled stand - think it's called the HML-1 Here the combo would be under 900 also has midi over bt Casio released a good value for money PX-5
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai Grand Feel key clinic by The Emperor @ Yesterday at 03:18 AM

Boas! I will try that, thanks!
Jump to new posts Beethoven in Havana by Groove On @ Yesterday at 03:10 AM

Love that he records it with different parts of the piano.
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai Grand Feel key clinic by tiagor @ Yesterday at 03:06 AM

Hey Emperor, nice to see someone else from Portugal. I managed to get rid of a splinter on my CA97 without opening the piano by folding a post-it in half and gently passing it between the offending keys several times. Not sure if it may help on your
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Will he ever grow to like classical music? by The Monkeys @ Yesterday at 02:32 AM

Originally Posted By keystringOne thing that is totally missing in this thread is the TEACHER. Is his teacher satisfied with what he is bringing into lessons? Has the teacher expressed concerns? If he is coming to lessons and his teacher is satisf
Jump to new posts Re: New Yamaha AvantGrand N3 X by Kawai James @ Yesterday at 02:24 AM

Ah, that's right.
Page 14 of 30 < 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 29 30 >
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas

(ad)
Piano Summit 2017!
Piano Summit 2017!
Check out the itineraries!
Click for Details
Piano Summit 2017
(ad)
Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restorations and sales
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
New Topics - Multiple Forums
About the VPC1 hammer action
by Badboy
Today at 04:30 AM
Anyone know which electric/digital piano this is...? :)
by polo1
Yesterday at 11:11 PM
Thomann DP-26 - worth a punt for a cheap gig piano?
by Honkytonkman
Yesterday at 10:11 PM
Bluthner 238
by Miguel Rey
Yesterday at 10:07 PM
Want to upgrade to a baby grand/grand piano
by hello my name is
Yesterday at 09:10 PM
(ad)
Sheet Music Plus
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Forum Stats
86,320 Registered Members
44 Forums
177,905 Topics
2,590,571 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2017 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission