Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
(ad)
Pianoteq
Grotrian Concert
Royal
for Pianoteq out now
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Buyers Guide
Who's Online
151 registered (ARpiano, Andriuska, Ahmedn1, 36251, alwatson, 33 invisible), 2318 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: KAWAI MP7 THREAD by armani @ Yesterday at 04:22 PM

Hi all Bad news some electric issue on the electric line ... now my MP7 dont work anymore no light nothing.. Does anyone know if the power supply of the MP7 is fused . My warranty just down those last month.... sad day
Sticks out definately Rickard. Do you notice anything the the action of that particular key, or the adjacent ones? Humor me, and try measuring the downweight of the trouble key and its neighbours. http://www.rubinghscience.org/surv/euroweights1.h
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: New Beginner! by hello my name is @ Yesterday at 04:17 PM

In the beginning, you'll need to count to learn how to play what you see on the page. Over time it'll be internalized, kind of like dancing.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: NAMM 2017 Thread by Norbert @ Yesterday at 04:17 PM

I guess a big subject this year won't be pianos but Trump. As was on the recent Chicago Auto show. Norbert
Here's a short audio that demonstrates the example, it starts from C4, D4, E4, F4, G4 (and sometimes A4). https://soundcloud.com/rickard-nilsson-976768213/high-g4 Seriously, tell me I'm not crazy here. Someone please agree with me here that this is
Jump to new posts Re: DP for 6 year old beginners by Sekel @ Yesterday at 04:10 PM

Hi SSK, I will go against crowd and will NOT recommend Kawai ES110 nor CN25. Do not get me wrong, especially CN25 is very good instrument, but rather for adult pianist. From children perspective, it has like only 5 sounds. Whatever pianos (= piano)
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Inability to adapt to heavy keys? by phantomFive @ Yesterday at 04:08 PM

It could be helpful if you try to not lift your fingers so high after you finish playing a note.
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Taking another listen to Yuja Wang by phantomFive @ Yesterday at 04:06 PM

Another aspect I like about Yuja is that her hand size is small, close to my own hand size. As a result, every time I watch her play, I learn something about technique; how to improve my own playing. I admire Horowitz, Rubinstein, and Hamelin, but th
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Encouraging children to practice by hello my name is @ Yesterday at 03:58 PM

I'm finding out that I can't assume parents will make their children practice. Maybe it's because I'm not charging much, but the kids who come to me, while teachable, aren't practicing much at home it seems. The other day the mom told me, "Sor
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Greatest recital openers? by XenondiFluoride @ Yesterday at 03:52 PM

well I was serious about the Grosses Konzert solo it really opens up the mind to some great Liszt.
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Teaching Lessons Online by hello my name is @ Yesterday at 03:52 PM

How do we deal with the problem of the mirror image? No matter which way I turn my built-in camera on my laptop, it produces a mirror image, so the piano keys are flipped. Do other cameras have features to fix that problem?
Hi I've been trying to connect my phone to the LX-17, to try the presets in the Piano Designer app. When I do a Bluetooth Audio pair (in the LX-17's menu), the phone immediately connects, and Youtube will play sound through the LX-17. So, I assume
Jump to new posts Re: Twin Peaks - bass sound by Calmando @ Yesterday at 03:43 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/Music/comments/391bfa/i_am_the_twin_peaks_synthesizer_player_and_more/
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Don't know what to say by chasingrainbows @ Yesterday at 03:41 PM

Originally Posted By Peter K. MoseYou could set this girl free right now until her college application season is over. If she wants to come back for a final couple of months of piano lessons in the spring, she can if she wishes. Then have a last 8-10
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: How to automatically sharp or flat in the key by theo1000 @ Yesterday at 03:28 PM

Long time lurker but decided to make this my first post…. .. . I didn’t see this explicitly brought up so thought I’d share what I have learned This may not necessarily apply to the OP but this is Adult beginners so here goes… ..apologize i
Jump to new posts Re: Best System for Pianoteq by Rodney @ Yesterday at 03:24 PM

I think opinions about computers, interfaces and studio gear are almost as subjective as opinions about acoustic instruments. There's a whole lot of stuff that kind of makes sense and then a bunch more that makes absolutely no sense. So here's my o
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Help Identifying a Piece by alexii @ Yesterday at 03:19 PM

Hi, I've heard this piece before but I cannot find a proper recording since I don't know the name of the piece! Here is a snippet of Horowitz playing it: https://youtu.be/hR_geY0EJXk?t=7 Apologies if this is a well-known piece, but I just really c
Jump to new posts Re: Roland FP-90 by polo1 @ Yesterday at 03:16 PM

Why no red felt lining above the keys?!
Jump to new posts Re: Best digital piano for classical pianist by hag01 @ Yesterday at 03:07 PM

Originally Posted By spanishbuddhaThere was a thread where the neighbour complained of the noise even though the person playing their DP was using headphones. The neighbour could hear the keys thumping, either through the air or through the building
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The Royal Academy of Music Museum. London, UK. by PhilipInChina @ Yesterday at 02:52 PM

Pity it is such a poorly produced video. It made me quite giddy to watch it! It really would be worth redoing. Very interesting stuff.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: "40 Pieces A Year Club" for 2017 by Montuno @ Yesterday at 02:51 PM

Done with The Entertainer form Alfred's. It's far from perfect, but good enough to move on. 1. He's Got the Whole World in His Hands (Alfred's Adult Piano 1) 2. Gavotte - Johann Georg Witthauer (Fundamental Keys) 3. The Entertainer - Scott Joplin
Jump to new posts Re: Best digital piano for classical pianist by Rodney @ Yesterday at 02:47 PM

Kind of tough to try and therefore can't give a recommendation but it might be worth looking at the Ravenworks Digital Studio (Modified VPC-1) for the controller. I had a chance to try pretty much all of the digitals out there from Yamaha, Roland
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: How To Get More People Interested In Playing Piano? by PhilipInChina @ Yesterday at 02:46 PM

Very commendable.
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Piano lessons over skype, any teachers here? by SukiPianoAcademy @ Yesterday at 02:43 PM

I'm classical pianist and piano professor in Budapest/Hungary. I have students from beginner to professional level, but I teach via Skype or with video exchange mainly from advanced level. Please visit my page: www.sukipianoacademy.com
Originally Posted By RickardNi Originally Posted By GombessaWell, this might be an easy fix, because I believe the CA97 allows for individual 88-key user tuning within +/-50 cent? As I mentioned, I already tried that, and it's better but now changes
Page 17 of 30 < 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 29 30 >
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas

(ad)
Piano Summit 2017!
Piano Summit 2017!
Check out the itineraries!
Click for Details
Piano Summit 2017
(ad)
Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restorations and sales
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Korg Grandstage
by brooster
9 minutes 59 seconds ago
Hobby shop carries music wire that may work for flange pins
by Jake Jackson
37 minutes 39 seconds ago
can I use this as caster cup for upright piano?
by Jinster
47 minutes 56 seconds ago
Broken Yamaha Clavinova CLP-360
by Nokkonen
54 minutes 9 seconds ago
Casio Privia 860 assistance/opinion sought
by Dunolde
Today at 12:41 PM
(ad)
Sheet Music Plus
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Forum Stats
86,300 Registered Members
44 Forums
177,869 Topics
2,590,002 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2017 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission