Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician
SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Spectral Analysis of Musical Sounds
Spectral Analysis of Musical Sounds with Emphasis on the Piano
Learn More

or
Buy This Book on Amazon.com
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
(ad) Pianoteq
Who's Online
123 registered (A Guy, Anita Potter, anotherscott, Almaviva, ABC Vermonter, 36 invisible), 1291 Guests and 18 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: We Need Someone to Build this keyboard PLEASE! by Dave Weiser @ Yesterday at 09:26 PM

Love this thread!!!! The dual manual thing reminded me of the dual bubble-domes on The Homer. Regrettably the actual Simpsons clip is unavailable due to strict copyright enforcement on youtube re all Simpons content.
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Alan1724, your piano is completely shot. I'll be happy to take it off your hands for you. I'll even pay to have it moved to my house.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Where to repeat reprises from by Anita Potter @ Yesterday at 09:14 PM

Ah gotcha. That's where I got mine from. I have heard different versions on YouTube where they repeated a few of the sections. I have the one from 2005 and it only has that one repeat section at the beginning as well. Whew! I'm glad I was wrong t
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai ES7 v1.15 software update - now available by Marko in Boston @ Yesterday at 09:12 PM

Enjoy Riley, ES7 is an amazing DP. Time to give the guitar a little vacation
Jump to new posts Re: MP11 Sympathetic resonance by JoeThePro @ Yesterday at 09:09 PM

Originally Posted By: Kawai JamesJoe, I'm not sure string/damper resonance is demonstrated in any of the MP11 product videos that I've seen, however the same feature is often explained in demo videos for Kawai's console instruments such as the CA97/C
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Where to repeat reprises from by Sam S @ Yesterday at 09:07 PM

Anita, the copy I have, which I downloaded from imslp, just has a repeat of the first section - its marked with a repeat sign and goes back to the beginning. The piece is a rondo, which means the main theme keeps coming back. That's what the "re
Jump to new posts Re: Travel Keyboard by anotherscott @ Yesterday at 09:06 PM

Originally Posted By: Kai CI will try my M-audio 49 in my large suitcase. I believe the keyboard is too long to fit, but I will try. Even if it does, you still have to bring along your laptop to make the keyboard work. If it would work with an iPa
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Critique my posture (updated! pics) by keystring @ Yesterday at 09:06 PM

One thing that hardly ever gets mentioned is that we are not stationary furniture - we are in motion. Even when "standing still" somewhere, we are constantly balancing and rebalancing. If you try to "sit up straight" or if you t
Sounds like the same dilema I have on my 1927 Chickering. To Ed Sutton's list I'd consider adding rebushing the action if you are going to have any regulation work done. The 87 year old felt is unlikely to be in great shape. Usually the balance ra
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Critique my posture (updated! pics) by Whizbang @ Yesterday at 09:00 PM

Originally Posted By: JytteDidn't know you had a channel, now I'll go have a look. Thanks. Hope you enjoy!
Jump to new posts Re: Travel Keyboard by Kai C @ Yesterday at 08:56 PM

If the problem is fitting in a "regular" suitcase (not some special one), there are large suitcases that can take up to 78 cm, and among the few 49 keys that fit there is the Korg Taktile, at 75cm, you can even have a version with sounds,
Jump to new posts Re: CHAS for Dummies by Kent Swafford @ Yesterday at 08:49 PM

Originally Posted By: alfredo capursoOriginally Posted By: Kent SwaffordOriginally Posted By: alfredo capurso Hi Kent, When you say "..equal-beating checks are not associated with equal temperament..", I do not know whether you mean in the
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Any other albums like these? by Plowboy @ Yesterday at 08:35 PM

Gurlitt - Albumleaves for the Young Op. 101 Goedicke - Sixty Easy Piano Pieces Op. 36 Turk - Sixty Pieces for Aspiring Players First lessons in Bach edited by Carroll
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Mason and Hamlin A or AA or Steinway M or O? by ando @ Yesterday at 08:31 PM

Originally Posted By: ajamesAre you taking into account the conversion rate? 1 USD = 1.29 AUD as of today. The US$ has risen quite a bit versus the euro& yen in the last 6 months or so, the AU$, not so much. I know this doesn't help... sorry. Don
Jump to new posts Recommendation of external speakers for Avantgrand N1? by farain @ Yesterday at 08:25 PM

Recently, I bought a yst-sw011 subwoofer as an external speaker to enhance my Avantgrand N1 sound system. N1 is very good at all respect, but the lower register is a little bit weak, so I expected it would make a great enhancement to the sound if I a
Jump to new posts Re: RM3 regulation by Kawai James @ Yesterday at 08:24 PM

Yes, regulation is possible to some extent - there are cases of users modifying their wooden-key actions, and the recent example of Ravenworks Digital selling modified VPC1 controllers. I recall another Kawai owner here hoping to replace the stick g
Jump to new posts Re: iPhone / iPad as MIDI Controller for AvantGrand N2 by andythefiredog @ Yesterday at 08:24 PM

Yes, I'm going to end up buying Symphony Pro no matter what. It's just that SP is iPad only.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Where to repeat reprises from by Anita Potter @ Yesterday at 08:20 PM

Rameau's Tamborin has 3 reprises listed and I'm not sure where the repeat starts from. I printed this out before I got new ink cartridges and it surprised me to see those looking at the pdf on my computer. Does it go where it says 1st reprise back
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai ES7 v1.15 software update - now available by Kawai James @ Yesterday at 08:19 PM

No problem, happy to help. Cheers, James x
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai: new cn25 or used ca51? by Kawai James @ Yesterday at 08:18 PM

Hello Michael, welcome to the forum. Originally Posted By: Bellicapellii read kawai is pretty much sticking to the same old ( and good ) sound libraries since a few years, thus the ca51 could sound pretty much the same as the cn25, allthough bette
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai CN35 keyboard noise by Joe Garfield @ Yesterday at 08:17 PM

Almost all digital pianos have strips of adhesive backed felt or foam used to cushion the blow of the hammers or fall of the keys. The Let-off sensation is generated by either a long strip of material, or little individual pieces, that 'interfere' wi
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai ES7 v1.15 software update - now available by Riley67 @ Yesterday at 08:14 PM

Marko & James.....Please disregard the last question....all done and verified to be running V1.15. Thanks for you help...and now back to playing/practicing!!!
Alan, these are my suggestions, specifically to you. Part One -Purchase and study Mario Igrec's _Pianos Inside Out_ -Use naphtha and a brass wire brush to remove as much graphite as possible from the knuckles and rub in teflon powder. -Use naphtha an
Jump to new posts Slaw Device? by David Farley @ Yesterday at 08:05 PM

I wonder if these can output to MIDI. Because that gives me some ideas... http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2015/01/w...d-contact-slaw/
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Critique my posture (updated! pics) by DeadPoets @ Yesterday at 08:02 PM

Thanks rocket
Page 18 of 34 < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 33 34 >
What's Hot!!
NAMM Show 2015 Follow Up!
Pictures, Videos, Comments from the 2015 NAMM Show

-------------------

Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Sheet Music Plus (125)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
New Topics - Multiple Forums
How do we teach phrasing
by piano_friend
01/30/15 11:12 PM
Octave stretch kind-of
by jim ialeggio
01/30/15 09:47 PM
Yamaha cvp-20 parts help
by crosstalk
01/30/15 08:33 PM
Slipped and fell on ice today
by dynamobt
01/30/15 06:14 PM
Brodmann PE 187 vs Ronisch 186 vs Yamaha C3x
by Sitbon
01/30/15 05:38 PM
Forum Stats
77935 Members
42 Forums
161077 Topics
2366126 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
Gift Ideas for Music Lovers!
Find the Perfect Gift for the Music Lovers on your List!
Visit our online store today.

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2015 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission