Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
(ad)
Pianoteq
Grotrian Concert
Royal
for Pianoteq out now
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Buyers Guide
Who's Online
110 registered (36251, Almaviva, accordeur, agraffe, 30 invisible), 2202 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: any pre NAMM rumors? by Dave Horne @ Yesterday at 12:20 PM

Can you post that photo here?
Jump to new posts "Best" piano sound - Kawai, Yamaha, or Roland? by polo1 @ Yesterday at 12:16 PM

Just a short post wondering what everyone's opinion is as to which upper-level digital pianos have the "best" piano sound. For me it would be: 1. Kawai 2. Yamaha 3. Roland I know there are others out there like Korg and Nord - but they b
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: New Visitors and Lurkers Please Read... by Mrkeyboard @ Yesterday at 12:14 PM

Hi, my name is Victor and i am a pro musician graduated in classical piano with a large experience in classic, latin, jazz and retro pop (50s to 70s). I am a performer, arranger and composer not only for keys/piano but sequencer creating vintage Holl
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts Princess Leia's theme (classical style arrangement) by Mrkeyboard @ Yesterday at 12:05 PM

Hi, i didn't see a presentation zone, so i begin to participate here sharing a classical arrangement of the theme i remember you. I am a classical and popular performer and composer graduated in classical piano and later in jazz studies. I'm sorry bu
Jump to new posts Re: any pre NAMM rumors? by Rhodie73 @ Yesterday at 12:03 PM

Just wait a day or two because I saw a leaked pic of what seems to be a new RD on one of the Korg Forum threads. It has the same overall shape of the RD800 but more lights or something, hard to tell in the blurry pic. But I'm pretty confident it's an
Piano Forum
Link fixed: http://www.pianoworld.com/forum/ubbthrea...tml#Post2598500
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Piano talk Telegram Group by Carey @ Yesterday at 11:55 AM

Originally Posted By PlowboyI'm so old, I actually sent a telegram once through Western Union. The gentleman who took my telegram was as much of an anachronism then as I am now. He had it all, visor, those things that hold your sleeves up, the whole
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai ES 8 by bigbang @ Yesterday at 11:47 AM

Hi. ES8 Warm Grand : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvvedNxtPxc I'm waiting to see the ES8 upgrade : ES9 ? See you.
Jump to new posts any pre NAMM rumors? by Dave Horne @ Yesterday at 11:45 AM

I'm looking to buy a second hand RD800 and the guy selling it could sell it to someone else before I buy it. If I knew what Roland has planned I'd know what to do _now_.
Piano Forum
Again, mileage differs _a lot_ but when we were looking around for our options, we came across several cheap U1's somewhat newer, going for around 1800€ with notes attached a refurbishment was not required but would improve the piano, and two of
Piano Forum
It possibly would be cheaper to get a newer piano, if you are considering doing a lot of work. It probably never had a sostenuto pedal, that is, a middle pedal that holds the dampers up on the notes that are being played when the pedal is pressed.
Piano Forum
Thanks everyone. To respond to people's suggestions -- The piano is less than an inch from the wall. I'm not going to try to move it myself (especially since the landlord has nice hardwood floors) -- would two people (untrained, without any special
Jump to new posts Re: Weighted keys on CLP535 and CN35 by Dave Horne @ Yesterday at 11:25 AM

It best to try the action first without any sound. The touch settings can fool us into thinking the touch is lighter or heavier. It wouldn't hurt to reset the keyboard to its default setting ... a hard reset.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: My New Concert Grand by BDB @ Yesterday at 11:25 AM

If it has a Renner action, there should not be a problem with the brackets.
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Where to Live to Continue Teaching??? by Morodiene @ Yesterday at 11:23 AM

Originally Posted By dogperson Hi I was only providing the advice based on the experience of a former piano teacher with her HO association and having piano lessons out of her home. Every one's mileage may be different in whether there are complai
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: New AB: my story... need advices from experts! by Morodiene @ Yesterday at 11:19 AM

Originally Posted By ARpianoPS. Just to understand, the piece I'm studing with the teacher are Clementi Sonatinas 1-6 and some Bach (pieces from Anna Magdalena and Little Preludes). I haven't read through all the replies yet, but as a "beginner&
MY NEW PIANO or KEYBOARD! - Share Your Story!
Jump to new posts I have the new Roland stage 800 by stimy @ Yesterday at 11:18 AM

Not sure how to set the perfect sound on on the grand piano settings is any help out there can walk me through this
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Where to Live to Continue Teaching??? by dogperson @ Yesterday at 11:17 AM

Originally Posted By MorodieneOriginally Posted By dogpersonIf you are moving into a homeowners' association controlled environment, be sure and check the bylaws very carefully before you buy the house... some have quite strict restrictions on home
Jump to new posts Re: Weighted keys on CLP535 and CN35 by Goss @ Yesterday at 11:17 AM

Just search the forum for key weight or touchweight - plenty of stories told ^^ But basically there is an ideal/standard weight between 50 and 65 grammes (heavy) on most (grand) pianos. Any lighter and someone playing on such a light key will have t
Members Recordings - Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: [Video] Liszt - Gnomenreigen by Lafi @ Yesterday at 11:14 AM

Thank you!! I appreciate it very much:))
Pianist Corner
Originally Posted By Pianist685I do speak French and can translate this. It says: "Discovery of an unpublished portrait photograph which very likely shows Chopin (1810-1849). Big surprise and emotion among the classical piano world! An unpubli
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Piano talk Telegram Group by BruceD @ Yesterday at 11:12 AM

Originally Posted By PlowboyI'm so old, I actually sent a telegram once through Western Union. The gentleman who took my telegram was as much of an anachronism then as I am now. He had it all, visor, those things that hold your sleeves up, the whole
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Where to Live to Continue Teaching??? by Morodiene @ Yesterday at 11:06 AM

Originally Posted By dogpersonIf you are moving into a homeowners' association controlled environment, be sure and check the bylaws very carefully before you buy the house... some have quite strict restrictions on home businesses, and multiple cars
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: An Interesting Buzz by Maximillyan @ Yesterday at 11:06 AM

Originally Posted By rysowersthanks for your video,rysowers It's funny that it's no (B0) At a distance of 2 octaves it's (A0) where the lost brass have sounding rattle
Jump to new posts Re: Noob questions about piano software and modelling by Doug M. @ Yesterday at 11:02 AM

Originally Posted By RickardNiI've tried to read some on piano software and modelling, but have some questions which I can't really find an easy answer to: 1. It seems that Pianoteq is really popular on this forum. There seems to be other alternativ
Page 22 of 27 < 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 26 27 >
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas

(ad)
Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restorations and sales
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Key Signatures
by ee375
25 minutes 20 seconds ago
Stung by YouTube!
by johnlewisgrant
43 minutes 19 seconds ago
protective piano film
by ivorytickler76
58 minutes 55 seconds ago
Roland HP/LX: Differences between models vs. Designer app
by Falsch
Today at 09:05 PM
Sound comes out of speakers even w headphones plugged in
by Goldie123
Today at 07:19 PM
(ad)
Sheet Music Plus
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Forum Stats
86,284 Registered Members
44 Forums
177,850 Topics
2,589,737 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2017 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission