Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This Search is powered by Google
(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Pianoteq
Grotrian Concert
Royal
for Pianoteq out now
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Buyers Guide
Who's Online
110 registered (Bambers, ALEXANDER DYKER, AJB, accordeur, Arthell, 36251, 20 invisible), 2025 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Piano Forum
Originally Posted By Miguel Rey He has a Steingraeber 212 with a $140K price tag, actual price at least in Europe $60K. Hi Miguel, Can you please tell me where in Europe you can purchase a new Steingraeber 212 for $60k? I would immediately like t
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Chopin's most beautiful melody by Batuhan @ 02/22/17 04:47 PM

nocturne op 37 no 2 this melody is definitely otherwordly It's something like make me wanna cry everytime I listen
Piano Forum
I don't know how long the technician worked on my piano to fix the dent, but it was a huge, deep dent, not a scratch. My halogen lamp was aiming toward the ceiling, it had an angular pole with edges, one edge would hit the bord of the piano and c
Piano Forum
I would argue that Amazon and other internet shopping sites have costed jobs. They have definitely created a lot of new startup's and helped small business grow and reach customers never dreamed of. Want to publish a book or make a professional m
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts g1 gh1 yamaha by frog97 @ 02/22/17 04:33 PM

Can someone tell me what the difference between the G1 and GH1 Yamaha's are? Regards, Brian
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Perhaps http://www.huygens-fokker.org/scala/ it support numerous synthesizer format including some Yamaha. Perhaps the Yamaha XG output will be supported.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Greetings! by Maik @ 02/22/17 04:22 PM

Much appreciated!
I own a Yamaha clp 585 and I am inquiring if anyone knows of a program to install Thomas Young's Well tempered tuning?Thanks ,80ate.
Jump to new posts Re: iPad or PC Brass, Sax and/or Guitar Sounds by newbert @ 02/22/17 04:18 PM

Originally Posted By newbertOriginally Posted By Gosshttp://www.vst4free.com/index.php?plug-ins=Brass/Wind not for ipad but pc ^^ Thanks for the link! But, how do these get installed? Let me clarify my question -- They all seem to be zip or RAR
Piano Forum
You make an excellent point about internet sales, Peakski. All one has to do is look to Amazon and see how it has devastated brick and mortor retail stores and caused the loss of approximately 150,000 jobs in this country. It may be a matter of time
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
244 is a good tool. I use the 61ABC tools for places where they do not work, sometimes bending them so they will fit into places that they would not otherwise fit. If you want to do that, get several.
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Difficulty rating of these pieces by Mark_C @ 02/22/17 04:10 PM

Hey.... I don't think we need the insults. But it might help to say this (not that I'm expecting this will do it either): Franz, you don't seem to be getting it. What people are saying is that it just isn't possible to give meaningful answers -- not
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Difficulty rating of these pieces by RubberFingers @ 02/22/17 04:09 PM

C'mon, youse guys. Rating difficulty is obviously subjective, and depends on the various skills of the player. No two people will agree. But it's useful in guiding which piece to learn next. Some of you advanced players should learn to play some Marc
https://teenageengineering.com/products/op-1 this! =D
http://routenote.com/blog/the-10-best-free-daws-available/ more options =)
http://www.vst4free.com/index.php?m=Hosts&plug-ins=Host http://www.vst4free.com/free_vst.php?plugin=DarkWave_Studio&id=897 for example
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Elderly Students by hello my name is @ 02/22/17 03:52 PM

Originally Posted By Peter K. MoseOriginally Posted By keystringYou would want to know something about the student before being concerned. With advanced age there might be things like vision problems, hearing loss, onset dementia, arthritis .... or
are the knobs etc midi assignable on the Nord Piano 3 ?
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Elderly Students by Peter K. Mose @ 02/22/17 03:49 PM

Originally Posted By keystringYou would want to know something about the student before being concerned. With advanced age there might be things like vision problems, hearing loss, onset dementia, arthritis .... or none of these. Good observation,
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Any piano teachers in this forum... by Retsacnal @ 02/22/17 03:47 PM

You might get more replies in the Piano Teachers Forum !
Jump to new posts Re: Splitting the VPC-1 Keyboard? by Mr Zaxels @ 02/22/17 03:47 PM

There might be indeed a way to achieve what you want without extra hardware, I hope James can chime in and confirm: Will the VPC1 replicate MIDI events recieved through USB onto its own MIDI OUT port? If it will, then...: The easiest way is using a
Jump to new posts Re: iPad or PC Brass, Sax and/or Guitar Sounds by newbert @ 02/22/17 03:46 PM

Originally Posted By Gosshttp://www.vst4free.com/index.php?plug-ins=Brass/Wind not for ipad but pc ^^ Thanks for the link! But, how do these get installed?
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Difficulty rating of these pieces by justyna_ewa @ 02/22/17 03:36 PM

difficulty = f{tonality, harmony, texture, form, tempo, articulation, ornamentation, technical formulas (octaves, double notes, scales, arrpeggios, jumps, wide chords, fast chords, repeated notes}/per bar, notation)/technical skills*musicality*maturi
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Any piano teachers in this forum... by Mark Cerisano, RPT @ 02/22/17 03:34 PM

going to the MNTA conference in Baltimore?
Piano Forum
Originally Posted By PeakskiOriginally Posted By pianoloverus To summarize that discussion. Piano A and piano B are equal in quality and other aspects(size, finish, etc). The dealer wholesale cost for A is $1000, the MRSP is $2000 and the dealer giv
Page 23 of 27 < 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 >
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas

(ad)
A. Geyer Pianos
A. Geyer Pianos
(ad)
Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restorations and sales
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
New Topics - Multiple Forums
walking basslines
by iamanders
Today at 07:37 AM
lifetime of well maintained higher class upright pianos?
by Wuffski
Today at 05:05 AM
Brief RD 2000 vs RD 800 Comparison Chart
by Hamin
Today at 01:03 AM
If You Are Struggling to Learn Inversions-Read This
by guitarjunior19
Yesterday at 11:40 PM
Sinfonia 13 - which fingering is best? (examples)
by hexentanz
Yesterday at 08:42 PM
(ad)
Sheet Music Plus
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Forum Stats
86,778 Registered Members
44 Forums
178,689 Topics
2,601,394 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2017 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission