Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
86 registered (AnastasiaT, AllanH, ArminOF, Amosdoll, 21 invisible), 921 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Going from a Yamaha upright to a grand by Piano*Dad @ 05/22/15 09:10 AM

Quote:If you really want his C3X and you can afford it, negotiate without the burden of a trad-in. Sell the YUS on your own. Indeed. Juli, Imagine the following experiment: go to five Yamaha dealers. Make your best deal on the C3X. Then mention t
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: VPC1 sustain pedal (F-30) woes by Kaftan @ 05/22/15 09:04 AM

Morodiene. Thank you. I am in Belarus. No official service. Maybe only in Poland. But to take the pedal expensive price. Probably cheaper to buy a new ... When fully depressed I did not show on 0-127. It was from 0-100. And with the pedal fully depre
Jump to new posts Re: New Kawai CA67 -- key is stuck!!! by tabber @ 05/22/15 08:59 AM

Thinking about the process... a worker in a factory is in charge of putting all the keys inside the chassis. He would have had to almost deliberately put them on wrong, and not seated properly, and anyone further down the assembly line would have had
Composer's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Piano concerto 1 mov 3 (incomplete) by PianoKid78 @ 05/22/15 08:58 AM

I saw your video and I think that this movement sounds really good.I don't think anything is wrong with the orchestra.In fact,it sound amazing!Good luck for your continuation! P.S. I subscribed to your channel.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Where do you buy your sheet music from? by TrevorM @ 05/22/15 08:57 AM

Yup. I ordered a book from them recently, and I'm still waiting even though it was finally shipped 4 days ago. How are they sending it? 4th Class post? Should have paid £1 more and ordered from Amazon. Lesson learned. The Book Depository are actual
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Originally Posted By dire tonic (I don't know about your skills here since I've not heard you play any pop). Records of pure pop I didn't find , only pop jazz style : http://www.mediafire.com/listen/rykeuiz7cfdu99h/Skylark.mp3 or blues :
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Recital 38 --- General Discussion Room by wimpiano @ 05/22/15 08:56 AM

10. Newbert - Perhaps Love Very well played, nice song! I must say though that your DP setup was way way way too bright for my taste. 11. Anita Potter - Tambourin That was good! Happy! The rhythm is so "different", seems hard to play for
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: What music are you listening to? by mabraman @ 05/22/15 08:51 AM

Delbert McClinton, live in...somewhere in Texas
the 160 must be the newest model of the 1xx series but the 350 is an older model? I'd imagine the 160 has some things better than the 350, different action or sounds even though it's a lesser model
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Few questions from a beginner. by dmd @ 05/22/15 08:47 AM

One thing you may want to keep in mind as you continue your journey with the piano. There is not much you are going to be able to do to appreciably effect your success ... EXCEPT ... Just keep practicing and do not quit. Of course, having a teach
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: What music are you listening to? by Smurfette @ 05/22/15 08:43 AM

Maria Pires ; Chopin Nocturnes. Earlier it was Primal Scream ; Screamadelica
Composer's Lounge
Jump to new posts I have a Question by PianoKid78 @ 05/22/15 08:40 AM

I am currently composing a Prelude in C and I want to know if you can change the time signature of the song? It starts of as 4/4 and now I want to change it to 3/4.Is that ok? The reason why I want to change this is that the broken chord consists of
Jump to new posts Re: free bird piano solo by seniormoment @ 05/22/15 08:40 AM

Thanks for info. I don't mind paying.
Jump to new posts yamaha p35 and korg sustain by Pablo1980 @ 05/22/15 08:37 AM

Hi, I have purchased a yamaha p35 and I am trying to use my korg ds1-h sustain pedal, but it doesn´t work. The included plastic pedal works ok, but it has a mono plug, and the korg has stereo plug (I think it would be because of the half damper, w
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Unknown works for the piano? by wr @ 05/22/15 08:37 AM

We have threads along these lines once in a while. Here are a random few you might want to look through - http://www.pianoworld.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/1949031/1.html http://www.pianoworld.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/2064830/1.html h
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: "40 Pieces A Year Club" for 2015 by Anita Potter @ 05/22/15 08:34 AM

Everyone's doing great! Keep it up! I, however, have been slacking. Too many things going on all at once and the kiddies get out of school this week and next week. So many things going on (too sad to deal with) but I'll get back to it once everyt
Cue Zephyr I find that pricing hard to believe. Is the price you're seeing possibly the manufacturer's suggested price rather than the actual selling price? I'm not sure how it works in Europe, but in the states the actual "street price&q
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: MOYD 2015 by Smurfette @ 05/22/15 08:31 AM

Can I join in please ?
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: First day at piano camp by hreichgott @ 05/22/15 08:26 AM

Have fun TwoSnowflakes!
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Where do you buy your sheet music from? by Smurfette @ 05/22/15 08:20 AM

Book depository are always slow, to process orders , even before shipping , here in the UK also. If I want a book quickly, then it is Amazon. If I want it cheaply , then it is book depository. If I want the wrong book to be delivered and wait month
Pianist Corner
I think that only the first two books of the Jonas series are in public domain in the US (and the EU, I think), although IMSLP doesn't really make that clear. Those two can be purchased from Dover, BTW.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Where do you buy your sheet music from? by malkin @ 05/22/15 08:14 AM

Presently I'm annoyed with Book Depository due to their "5-8 day shipping" which has taken the better part of a month. Of course they didn't mention that the 5-8 days begins only after shipping which occurred about a week after placing th
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The best thing I've learned on Piano World.... by Smurfette @ 05/22/15 08:13 AM

A couple of years ago, I had bought some books with the intention to self teach until I got stuck. I didn't join here, but read some posts and realised that the advice was solid, that a good teacher is even more important at the beginning, as unlearn
Jump to new posts Re: KAWAI MP7 THREAD by armani @ 05/22/15 08:12 AM

I find really hard to choose .. i tried some active monitors in the shop but where i buy my MP7 it was not really convincing ..the bass where very poor and inexpressive for the moment i use my hifi system for it , it is much better than the monito
Even for the amateur pianist to play it - peanuts. But to find by himself ... Originally Posted By dire tonic Quote: The teacher is (should be) not the second, and not just the first. I don't know what you mean. So, what you're writing, re
Page 25 of 28 < 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 28 >
(ad) Yamaha CP4 Rebate
Yamaha CP4 Rebate
Shop our Store for Music Lovers!
PianoSupplies.com is Piano World's Online Store
Please visit our store today.
Composer Statuettes
(ads) PD - WNG - MH
Mason & Hamlin Piano Factory Tours
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Knabe Pianos
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Yamaha P105 or P45?
by FormulaGoat
8 minutes 15 seconds ago
piano above the garage door
by yulinxp
50 minutes 19 seconds ago
How Much are Modern Piano Recordings Digitally Edited?
by Scriabin67
Today at 01:02 AM
Digital vs acoustic, $400 budget
by AnastasiaT
Today at 12:04 AM
7-year-old on metronome practice
by hreichgott
Yesterday at 11:54 PM
What's Hot!!
New Forum for Selling Your Products or Services
--------------------
Historic Piano Documents
--------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Forum Stats
79,391 Registered Members
44 Forums
164,295 Topics
2,409,713 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
Sheet Music Plus (125)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2015 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission