Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
(ad)
Pianoteq
Grotrian Concert
Royal
for Pianoteq out now
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Buyers Guide
Who's Online
121 registered (5pence, 36251, agraffe, accordeur, 37 invisible), 2029 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: KAWAI MP7 THREAD by armani @ Yesterday at 08:32 AM

Thanks for your support guys Anyone as already open his MP7 i need to see the fuses before bringing it The kawai dealer tell me it could be a solution . not such easy at first sight. Thanks
Jump to new posts Re: Roland RD-2000 by Goss @ Yesterday at 08:32 AM

FP90 does have midi over BT, sheet turning feature and BT audio - its basically the same machine as HP and LX range. This new RD2000 has two expansion slots to expand its already large onboard sound libraries. Also if you read the rest of this by no
Jump to new posts Re: DPs Exposed! - Kawai MP7 Lot 142 by armani @ Yesterday at 08:29 AM

Hello great pictures Do you remember how the mp7 had been disassemblated ? first the rear side ? which screws ... need to see if the power or fused of mine are out . thanks
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 by bSharp[C]yclist @ Yesterday at 08:27 AM

Originally Posted By Montuno What other pieces do you still play? I have to admit that I stop playing the older pieces from my method books after a while. The oldest one from Alfred 1 I still play right now is Scarborough fair. Having said that, t
Jump to new posts Re: Roland RD-2000 by Percivale @ Yesterday at 08:25 AM

I get it that there is a Bluetooth/WiFi capability omitted. Besides speakers and price points, any reason to get the FP-90 instead of this RD-2000?
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha N1 or Yamaha upright or used baby grand? by Goss @ Yesterday at 08:20 AM

That Avant Grand line is gorgeous - there may be a new line up coming from the Musikmesse I was told - eying the prices in this country, I see some discounting going on of the N1 and n2 already.. The N2 would a have a definite edge over the N1 but g
Member Recordings
[NEW] Home Sweet Home - Main Menu Theme [SCARIEST THAI HORROR GAME] (Piano Cover by Amosdoll + Piano Tutorial) Horror game / Horror soundtrack enthusiasts! Here is my piano cover on the main menu theme to what is recently known as the SCARIEST THAI
Jump to new posts Re: help with a decision ... RD800 or RD2000? by Goss @ Yesterday at 08:11 AM

I know from my dealer I could get brand new receipt printed out - they keep those records..
Besides a sensor, it might also be mechanical in nature - a slight warp to the end of the key would translate as more travel - both issues might be a matter of minutes work ^^
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Rhythm question Brahms Op. 118 no. 5 by kdjupdal @ Yesterday at 08:04 AM

I see what you mean. The piece changes its rhythmic feel almost every bar. In 6/4 time, generally the stressed beats are 1 and 4. The most "logical" rhythm is one-three-four-six (like it is in bar 2). Bar 1 has the rhythm one-two-four-fiv
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Jonathan Biss by Hank M @ Yesterday at 08:03 AM

Originally Posted By Tim AdriansonHe was here in Madison WI a couple of years back. He is very polished technically, but more importantly he is a "thinking man's" pianist, much like Jeremy Denk. You'll get well-considered presentations on t
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha CLP-600 series release date? by CaptainMusic @ Yesterday at 08:02 AM

Hello M1CH4L, Go for the Yamaha. They're every bit as good as Kawai. I also the like the sound and feel better. I do agree that you should consider the 500 series and not necessarily wait for the 600. It's not usually a major advancement. Go with
Adult Beginners Forum
Originally Posted By bSharp[Cyclist]Originally Posted By MontunoWho's still working on Alfred 1? Yesterday I started on the last piece from the book, Amazing Grace. I read some comments earlier in this thread that a number of people didn't like it v
Jump to new posts Re: Roland RD-2000 by Kawai James @ Yesterday at 08:00 AM

Originally Posted By Doug M.Thanks for looking that up: always good to know the details! Indeed!
Jump to new posts Re: Roland RD-2000 by Kawai James @ Yesterday at 07:58 AM

Originally Posted By broosterObservations from NAMM which are not my observations: Link to Dave's comments over in the other thread: http://www.pianoworld.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/2606309/ James x
Adult Beginners Forum
This was one of my favorites from Book 1. It sounded pretty and was fun to play.
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
While I have seen it once in Europe by someone who should know better, in the USA, I sometimes found discolouration on strings near the agraffe and observed piano tuners touching the strings in order to find their way around them during tuning. While
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Paralyzed left fingers by Sarah64 @ Yesterday at 07:44 AM

Hello all, I am a beginner in piano and am now trying to learn chords. I however have a problem with my left little finger (pinched nerve) and have therefore no feeling in the pinky and ring finger. It is very difficult to play the chords correctly (
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Rhythm question Brahms Op. 118 no. 5 by Anne Francis @ Yesterday at 07:42 AM

Ah, I never thought of it being like a hemiola.... hm. I haven't encountered this in any of the other piano pieces of Brahms's, I must say. And it doesn't seem to be in the service of anything and I can't help thinking, it would have been so easy to
Jump to new posts Eavestaff minipiano by foxpianotuning @ Yesterday at 07:34 AM

Have an appointment to tune one of these in the morning. It was bound to come up eventually. Any advice would be much appreciated.
Jump to new posts Re: Need NY teflon whippens by Ed Foote @ Yesterday at 07:32 AM

If he wants authentic, rebuild the damaged ones. Unless they are burnt, there isn't much on a whip that can't be replaced.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 by bSharp[C]yclist @ Yesterday at 07:31 AM

Originally Posted By MontunoWho's still working on Alfred 1? Yesterday I started on the last piece from the book, Amazing Grace. I read some comments earlier in this thread that a number of people didn't like it very much, but I have to say that I a
Daniel: Yeah, I mean, at this point it's pretty clear that it's a faulty sensor or similar. No further updates. I've been in contact with the dealer who forwarded it to Kawai in Germany "as they might have an easy solution". Not sure what
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Jump to new posts Blue third by johan d @ Yesterday at 07:20 AM

Hello, As I am learning a bit of Bluesharp, there I discovered that the blue third in the blues scale is not a b3, but rather a 1/4 tone down from a major 3th. Does a blues scale has a different character on piano than it does on a harp or guitar, w
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha CLP-600 series release date? by mwf @ Yesterday at 07:19 AM

Yamaha announce new lines at musikmesse not namm, which is in April this year, a new clp line o is due and cp4 updated model, maybe cp6 or something.
Page 25 of 30 < 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 29 30 >
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas

(ad)
Piano Summit 2017!
Piano Summit 2017!
Check out the itineraries!
Click for Details
Piano Summit 2017
(ad)
Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restorations and sales
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Jeremy Denk's two-hour course in Western Music
by Hank M
01/21/17 06:28 PM
Can you play piano?
by Jolly
01/21/17 06:22 PM
Technique Video
by Piano Tipping
01/21/17 05:44 PM
retrofitting Yamaha grands with the Silent Piano system?
by Opus27
01/21/17 04:57 PM
Arpeggios Fingerings 3-octave
by PWF1
01/21/17 04:22 PM
(ad)
Sheet Music Plus
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Forum Stats
86,337 Registered Members
44 Forums
177,927 Topics
2,590,869 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2017 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission