Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
(ad)
Pianoteq
Grotrian Concert
Royal
for Pianoteq out now
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Buyers Guide
Who's Online
110 registered (augustm, Almar, alwatson, 36251, 29 invisible), 1909 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai CA69/99 wish list by clothearednincompo @ Today at 02:34 AM

Dexibell pianos have their "hard coded" sound set and also room for a few extra sounds offered on their website. Additionally the extra sounds can also be any random SF2 sound fonts that you might from any random website.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: protective piano film by Goss @ Today at 02:30 AM

Be sure to get a 'hard' film, not a soft cling wrap - ish film though; soft plastics have chemicals in them that can react with coatings over the long run.. Same goes for self adhesive films - there is no way to know in advance if the adhesive will o
Basically the 4 internal models are 'tunings' of the engine, just like the tunings in the app - choosing say 3 Mellow and then loading the Hugo Vienna from the piano designer app will not make it a mellow version of the Hugo Vienna no As for where
Does the Bluetooth MIDI include page turn functionality?
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Synthesia by AZNpiano @ Today at 02:20 AM

You're welcome, again. For beginners, I try to keep the piece active no longer than 3 weeks. The piece will get stale. Most of the time I can get the kids to "pass" in one week, but there are always some doozies that somehow got mixed in b
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Teaching Lessons Online by hello my name is @ Today at 02:16 AM

Originally Posted By Miguel Reythe mirror image only appears o your side, the viewer see's it normal What! Mind blown : ) Thank you!
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Synthesia by hello my name is @ Today at 02:15 AM

Originally Posted By AZNpianoOriginally Posted By hello my name is I read somewhere on this forum that once the piece has accomplished what it was set out to do, it's time to move on, especially in the early stages. You're welcome! Originally Po
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Totally and Completely Discouraged by sinophilia @ Today at 02:14 AM

Are you studying classical music only? Maybe try something different once in a while, simple folk songs, fake books, free improvisation? Do you incorporate easier pieces and exercises in your practice or are you just learning challenging stuff? I fo
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Really? by David Farley @ Today at 02:12 AM

Needs tuned.
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Synthesia by AZNpiano @ Today at 02:09 AM

Originally Posted By hello my name is I read somewhere on this forum that once the piece has accomplished what it was set out to do, it's time to move on, especially in the early stages. You're welcome! Originally Posted By hello my name is Tryi
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Really? by Pneuma @ Today at 02:08 AM

I like to visit Craiglist and see what kinds of pianos are listed for sale at what price. I have seen my share of unrealistic asking price, but not this one. This piano below is listed for $250. Really? https://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/msg/5964507
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Encouraging children to practice by AZNpiano @ Today at 02:06 AM

It really depends on the kid's level of interest. If they are interested in piano, or in the music they play, then they will practice without prompting. It doesn't mean they'll get really good or even exam-worthy, but at least they'll have fun. I'm a
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Totally and Completely Discouraged by dogperson @ Today at 01:53 AM

Originally Posted By xyzzyFLAge is NO EXCUSE - I'm 76 and just started learning using the Alfred's Adult Method. Like outo said, there are many reasons not to give it up. All progress, even a little bit, is worth it and it's a waste of time to compar
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: protective piano film by dogperson @ Today at 01:51 AM

I bought a 'piano scarf' and have also seen them used in hotels... protective but attractive.
I had some issues connecting our Nexus 7 2013 to the HP605 too Falsch - made the mistake of pairing it from the tablet's bt menu.. Did you erase the LX17 from your phone's Bluetooth device list? If not do this, and open the app and scan for the lx
Jump to new posts Re: Roland RD-2000 by Gombessa @ Today at 01:38 AM

Yeah I am super confused right now about what is "v-piano" technology, and how it is different from the SuperNatural Piano. Are they calling the v-piano piano the SN piano (and is that the same as the the new fully modeled SN pianos on the
Member Recordings
Hello Neighbor Rap Song - Hello And Goodbye - JT Machinima (Piano Cover by Amosdoll + Piano Tutorial) This video is to Hello Neighbor & JT Machinima enthusiasts, Here is my cover on "Hello And Goodbye" made into a playful piano arrange
Member Recordings
We Bare Bears - Carla's Lullaby (Piano Cover + Tutorial) Hello We Bare Bears enthusiasts Here is my piano cover on the beautiful Carla's (Karla) Lullaby. It has a very soothing melody just like what a lullaby is meant to have! Enjoy~ Piano Cover ht
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai CA69/99 wish list by CyberGene @ Today at 01:30 AM

It's now Roland RD-2000 that also supports uploadable sounds and that's a stage piano, not an arranger/workstation. I guess we're one step closer to seeing home pianos having uploadable sounds too
Jump to new posts Re: Roland RD-2000 by CyberGene @ Today at 01:26 AM

Very nice that they have included both modeled and sampled pianos. For those of us (me included) who can't stand modeled sound, it's a very welcome addition. It was something I proposed as a feature for the next Kawai pianos but apparently it was Rol
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Pop music methods - any good ones? by hello my name is @ Today at 01:23 AM

As someone who has always been in classical music, I am finding the pop rhythms really really tricky! It's very humbling to say the least. I've never been much of a dancer either, and I was always the person in orchestra who, despite having years o
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Totally and Completely Discouraged by xyzzyFL @ Today at 01:14 AM

Age is NO EXCUSE - I'm 76 and just started learning using the Alfred's Adult Method. Like outo said, there are many reasons not to give it up. All progress, even a little bit, is worth it and it's a waste of time to compare yourself to someone else -
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: An Interesting Buzz by rysowers @ Today at 01:01 AM

Well, this was a very small grand, and the person was on a tight budget. Ideally it would be nice to go through and twist all the bass strings. Sometimes it really comes alive.
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Yes, it is. The strings in question, if I remember them well enough, were the bottom 8 bass strings. all of them were very dull to play, nearly dead. Their windings were covered in a rather heavy coating of GREEN deposit for about 8 - 12 inches exten
Jump to new posts Re: Roland RD-2000 by brooster @ Today at 12:20 AM

Originally Posted By JHbackingtracks Does this mean we might stand a chance of getting some supernatural acoustic orchestral sounds!? ... The old PCM strings and brass is what's put me off RD's recently, and I was considering a Integra 7 for some tim
Page 3 of 29 < 1 2 3 4 5 28 29 >
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas

(ad)
Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restorations and sales
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Arabesque
by johan d
01/19/17 03:00 AM
Really?
by Pneuma
01/19/17 02:08 AM
Synthesia
by hello my name is
01/18/17 10:49 PM
Totally and Completely Discouraged
by grburgess
01/18/17 10:30 PM
Key Signatures
by ee375
01/18/17 09:53 PM
(ad)
Sheet Music Plus
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Forum Stats
86,284 Registered Members
44 Forums
177,857 Topics
2,589,851 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2017 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission