Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician
SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Spectral Analysis of Musical Sounds
Spectral Analysis of Musical Sounds with Emphasis on the Piano
Learn More

or
Buy This Book on Amazon.com
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
(ad) Pianoteq
Who's Online
60 registered (Allar A, ando, BabyCat, barbaram, 15 invisible), 1158 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: Piano Stand by pspicer @ Yesterday at 10:04 PM

Hah! Funny this came up... looking at two possibilities for myself On-stage Stands WS8550 Heavy-Duty T-Stand. $100 On-stage Stands Pro Platform Keyboard stand. $80 Stellar Labs 555-13830 Heavy Duty Keyboard Stand. $50. preferred I prefer a
Jump to new posts Re: Noise from line in on MP7? by o0Ampy0o @ Yesterday at 10:04 PM

Originally Posted By: acoxcae...all of a sudden there's a loud buzz/hum/chirp noise through the keyboard's headphone out.... Curious... does the noise vary from event to event or is that the arc of the event as it begins with a buzz which becomes a h
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Planned deception where "designed by" becomes a Steinway. by laguna_greg @ Yesterday at 09:44 PM

Originally Posted By: iLaw They're talking about former MCC students who went on to Baylor, SMU, Stephen F. Austin, Juilliard, The Manhattan School of Music and the New England Conservatory of Music. Why are you disparaging these people? Do you thin
Members Recordings - Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts I Love Rachmaninoff <3 Who is with me? by piano_friend @ Yesterday at 09:43 PM

One of my favorite musical moments...e minor... :)))) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i48lFlZBtIc
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Dangerous Move Yami CFX by Thrill Science @ Yesterday at 09:41 PM

This makes we want to watch Laurel and Hardy "The Music Box again:
Jump to new posts Re: Piano Stand by Kawai James @ Yesterday at 09:36 PM

I'm not a fan of X-stands, largely due to the way they cramp your leg room. However, some double-braced X-stands are well built, and reasonably stable. Given the choice, I would opt for a Z-stand or better yet, a table stand. Kind regards, James x
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Sally Conran by Herr Weiss @ Yesterday at 09:35 PM

Originally Posted By: andoI was expecting this thread to be a discussion about Sally Conran. You are not the only one. HW
Jump to new posts Re: Revolutionary new piano unveiled by Hungarian pianist by PhilipInChina @ Yesterday at 09:34 PM

Originally Posted By: adamp88Originally Posted By: beethoven986Originally Posted By: Bill Bremmer RPT Then there was this guy with his granite bridges. He sure was pushing them for a while. Who wouldn't want to buy that? But looks like nobody did
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Petrof IV 172cm 1985 by leece @ Yesterday at 09:32 PM

Thanks Ray930, I wrote to them last week and this morning they actually replied. Turns out it's a Petrof IV Recital 1982. I have asked them if they can provide any more information.
Jump to new posts Re: Noise from line in on MP7? by fizikisto @ Yesterday at 09:30 PM

Yes, a ground loop sounds likely here. if that is the case, you should be able to fix it by putting a hum destroyer in the line.
Jump to new posts Re: Piano Stand by thzlin @ Yesterday at 09:27 PM

I also using x stand for my es100 very unstable. Better considering the kawai hml stand.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Dangerous Move Yami CFX by PhilipInChina @ Yesterday at 09:26 PM

Moving something like that is what we used to call "Teasing the crocodiles". You might do it 999 times and get away with it.... The idea of half a ton, on a slippery marble staircase and a rope attached to it round my neck, well no thank y
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Thoughts on Sauter Schulpiano by Almaviva @ Yesterday at 09:26 PM

Well, here is the URL of the English-language Sauter homesite: http://www.sauter-pianos.de/english/home.html The URL for the upright piano section is as follows: http://www.sauter-pianos.de/english/pianos.html That website explains the difference
Jump to new posts Re: Noise from line in on MP7? by Morodiene @ Yesterday at 09:24 PM

Sounds like a ground loop. Have you tried without redirecting it back into the MP7? Maybe for some troubleshooting just use the line out from the Mac to speakers instead?. Then hook the MP7 up to whatever speakers you use and try hooking to the Mac t
Pianist Corner
I gave my teacher a pencil sharpener. Actually two. The first was a really crappy one- someone had donated a bag of them to my school and none of the kids had good enough fine motor skill to hold the tiny sharpener and the pencil and manage to turn
Jump to new posts Re: Noise from line in on MP7? by Kawai James @ Yesterday at 09:15 PM

Could it be a ground loop, I wonder? Is the MP7 connected to your Mac via USB? Cheers, James x
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai KG-2C - Fair Price? by PhilipInChina @ Yesterday at 09:13 PM

Originally Posted By: ManepeleThank you again for all your help. We decided to go ahead with the purchase. My daughter's Kawai KG-2C will be ready (rebuilt) by mid May. We're sure she'll be happy. I'm now considering taking piano lessons as well! Al
Jump to new posts Re: Dilemma, Yamaha CP4 or Kawai MP7 by 36251 @ Yesterday at 09:13 PM

I own a Yamaha CP4 and like it. I'm sure I'd like Kawai MP7 or the Roland RD800 if I bought one of them.
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Happy birthday, Mozart! by Pathbreaker @ Yesterday at 09:11 PM

Enjoy! http://youtu.be/zuFA3DmglwI Kyrie from the C minor Mass (Barbara Bonney)
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Overwhelmed and need desperate help by Jonathan Baker @ Yesterday at 09:11 PM

Hello Ryan, I don't know how anyone can get very far trying to learn piano on their own, and I have never heard of a first-rate pianist that become excellent only by following internet tutorials. To find a teacher, or at least a part-time coach,
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Happy birthday, Mozart! by bennevis @ Yesterday at 09:04 PM

You can't celebrate Wolfie without something from one of his Da Ponte operas: http://youtu.be/6Wi7UsXW1As And this is possibly my favorite Mozart piece - short, profound, and not a single superfluous note: http://youtu.be/TKX_cCkHO9I
Jump to new posts Re: Applying Superglue to Tuning Pins by accordeur @ Yesterday at 08:57 PM

Originally Posted By: GadzarAt 10.95 US$ the 2 oz bottle for Hot Stuff, red label, which is enough to treat a whole pinblock, cost is not an issue. Here in Mexico City there is Kola Loka, grade D, water-thin CA, at only 4.00 US$ the bottle with 50 m
Jump to new posts Noise from line in on MP7? by acoxcae @ Yesterday at 08:55 PM

So I've had my MP7 for a few months now and have finally settled on a great setup - using the MP7 as a midi controller for my Macbook Pro with Galaxy Vintage D, then the MBP looped back to the keyboard's line in so I can layer additional sounds from
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Thoughts on Sauter Schulpiano by malkin @ Yesterday at 08:55 PM

Originally Posted By: pianoloverusMust be the model favored for Jewish synagogues. *snort*
Jump to new posts Re: Applying Superglue to Tuning Pins by Gadzar @ Yesterday at 08:52 PM

At 10.95 US$ the 2 oz bottle for Hot Stuff, red label, which is enough to treat a whole pinblock, cost is not an issue. Here in Mexico City there is Kola Loka, grade D, water-thin CA, at only 4.00 US$ the bottle with 50 ml, (1-2/3 oz). Which is even
Page 5 of 37 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37 >
What's Hot!!
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Knabe Pianos
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Sheet Music Plus (125)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Beethoven Sonata 30
by George Miller155
01/29/15 01:18 AM
The Right Words At The Right Time
by Cinnamonbear
01/29/15 12:09 AM
Having goals to aim for
by Arghhh
01/28/15 11:01 PM
Noise from line in on MP7?
by acoxcae
01/28/15 08:55 PM
Schubert and Alkan
by Polyphonist
01/28/15 08:44 PM
Forum Stats
77904 Members
42 Forums
161010 Topics
2365365 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
Gift Ideas for Music Lovers!
Find the Perfect Gift for the Music Lovers on your List!
Visit our online store today.

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2015 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission