Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad) Yamaha CP4 Rebate
Yamaha CP4 Rebate
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
73 registered (bennevis, Benvolio, angga888, 14 invisible), 862 Guests and 16 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 ABF Survey by Moonsh1ne @ Yesterday at 06:26 PM

Originally Posted By chopinoholicOk, who's the expert here?? Thanks for the survey, it's fun! Probably you or verqueue
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: How should I teach a 9-year old piano? by John v.d.Brook @ Yesterday at 06:20 PM

Ah but surely your cousins were brilliant! See how you turned out! Or was despite their efforts?
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: What got you into or restarting piano as an adult? by Johan B @ Yesterday at 06:15 PM

Stubbie, This topic will bring us nice stories......... My story....... I started playing music on a reed-organ/pumporgan/harmonium when I was a boy aged 10 years in 1963. After some time I got first lessons on a churchorgan. Played my first churc
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Bosendorfer Imperial concert grand -- 9 extra keys question by Mark Polishook @ Yesterday at 06:12 PM

http://www.pianorecording.co.uk/ has a gorgeous and unique Bosendorfer Imperial.
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha p115 ! by peterws @ Yesterday at 06:11 PM

It does sound like a lightweight ie no guts. I`m sure it`ll sound better than that in the flesh . . . might pop along tomoz and see what Friendly Local Dealer has in . . .
Pianist Corner
"How to practice - How to perform" book III "Successful playing in public" book VII "Art of memorizing" book VI are other related topics on accurate playing.
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Accuracy - How to play without striking wrong notes by d sanchez @ Yesterday at 06:10 PM

Thanks! I downloaded this! I can use all the help i can get!
Composer's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: I used to compose, but ... by Hrodulf @ Yesterday at 06:08 PM

Just an update I did write a piece (mostly away from the keyboard) and I can't really explained how I did it. It sort of just happened. Anyone else have an experience like that?
Piano Forum
Originally Posted By chasingrainbowstwocats, not to hijack this thread, but I thought you had decided to purchase the Bosie. When I wrote this, I hadn't talked to my tech yet. Yes, I'm getting the 225!
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Jump to new posts Re: @#!$ High register. Touch and phrasing by Mark Polishook @ Yesterday at 06:00 PM

klinkklonk, check out ahmad jamal and fred hersch when they play in high registers (top of the piano).
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Im trying to sell my piano by Rickster @ Yesterday at 06:00 PM

Advertising ones piano for sale is not allowed on the PW forums, but it seems you are asking about a value/price to put on it. That is really difficult to do via an online forum, with no more information than you've provided. It depends on the cond
Jump to new posts Re: €700 home studio-worthy, no-frills piano stand-in by Cue Zephyr @ Yesterday at 05:56 PM

I wonder, if the PX-160 is gonna be the same price as the PX-350, is the 160 still worth it?
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 ABF Survey by chopinoholic @ Yesterday at 05:52 PM

Ok, who's the expert here?? Thanks for the survey, it's fun!
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Daily report / Inspiring each other by Johan B @ Yesterday at 05:50 PM

20 May Studying 'Waldszenen' Schumann 21 May Among playing other music.....I 'discovered' a nice Impromptus of Dvorak Dvorak, 6 piano pieces Opus 52 Regards, Johan B
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Few questions from a beginner. by EM Deeka @ Yesterday at 05:48 PM

Are you planning to focus on playing Classical pieces ?
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Few questions from a beginner. by 8 Octaves @ Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Originally Posted By praisethesun1. Is it ok to 'learn' music by memory? By this I mean, learning, memorizing a song without any sheet music? Since coming back, I don't have a teacher or learning material, and have started to learn 2 songs from video
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha p115 ! by Cue Zephyr @ Yesterday at 05:37 PM

I tried it, it's really cool. Shame the store didn't have any Casio boards in stock. It seemed to stack up rather well against the SP280 discounting the speakers.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Searching for a new grand piano! by chasingrainbows @ Yesterday at 05:32 PM

Markarian, how does the Bosie 225 compare with your Steinway B in sound? I just purchased a B this year (it's under 10 years old).
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? by casinitaly @ Yesterday at 05:31 PM

Originally Posted By Stubbie Then she said she can tell when a student makes an honest error due to nerves or a slip-up and when the mistakes are the result of not practicing and trying to fake it. I really, really hope this is true! (And I think
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Please help me decide if I should get this Boesendorfer 200 by chasingrainbows @ Yesterday at 05:31 PM

twocats, not to hijack this thread, but I thought you had decided to purchase the Bosie.
Piano Forum
Obviously time to trade her in on a newer model. Perhaps he should trade for a newer model judge as well.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? by Stubbie @ Yesterday at 05:25 PM

Originally Posted By JeanieAI played my little Bach piece (Prelude No. 1) well at my lesson - from memory, complete with legato right hand and staccato left hand, got all the little trills in the right place, didn't blow the fast run at the end AND k
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Unknown works for the piano? by pianoloverus @ Yesterday at 05:23 PM

I think it makes more sense(it's far more rewarding) to play little played or lesser known works by great composers. Brahms Op.21 Variations, for example.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? by casinitaly @ Yesterday at 05:22 PM

Originally Posted By JeanieAAnd finally NOT having to say "I play this better at home." A glorious moment indeed! (In my experience, it happens very rarely! ) Congrats!
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Bechstein B208 or Schimmel K230 by N e v e r l a n d @ Yesterday at 05:22 PM

I guess I'm so concerned for whether I get a good price. I just realise I should play those two pianos some more times and choose my favourite one. Thanks all for helping
Page 5 of 29 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 28 29 >
Trade Regrets - Gary Burgett
A tribute to Gary Burgett 1950-2015 one of the founders of PianoDisc and Mason & Hamlin. RIP Gary
Shop our Store for Music Lovers!
PianoSupplies.com is Piano World's Online Store
Please visit our store today.
Composer Statuettes
(ads) PD - WNG - MH
Wessell Nickel & Gross
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
New Topics - Multiple Forums
J. P. Schiedmayer, G 314
by Man
05/22/15 01:41 AM
First day at piano camp
by TwoSnowflakes
05/22/15 12:07 AM
New GEAR alert!
by Jay Roland
05/21/15 10:00 PM
John Thompson's Modern Course
by TheGift
05/21/15 06:32 PM
Few questions from a beginner.
by praisethesun
05/21/15 05:00 PM
What's Hot!!
New Forum for Selling Your Products or Services
--------------------
Historic Piano Documents
--------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Forum Stats
79,367 Registered Members
44 Forums
164,236 Topics
2,409,047 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
Sheet Music Plus (125)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2015 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission