Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Ad
Let Your Piano Sing
Let Your Piano Sing
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Buyers Guide
Who's Online
75 registered (bennevis, Bill810, ando, Beakybird, 21 invisible), 1890 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: Roland FP-90 vs DP603 by Goss @ Yesterday at 10:15 AM

Nice =] Enjoy Beakybird! Yes its a bit weird having the 'proper' stereo image from two monitors any motion of your head will have your ears popping in and out of various volumes ( not really proper English that was ) off axis even wit
Adult Beginners Forum
Originally Posted By Jeff HaoOn the point of whether I am advertising on PW or not, I am in a tricky position. This is a forum, so any information by the inventor himself would be the best source of information about this new invention and the latest
Adult Beginners Forum
I am still playing/working on 16 Christmas songs that I started last year out of Faber's FunTime Piano book. No real problems, just not up to tempo. Looks like I contribute to 50% of the discussions now --haha Birdgolf
Adult Beginners Forum
Thank you, Tom. Just one small point to clarify. Hao Staff does not have to shortcut KNOWING the standard notation. It only shortcuts the long process of training to gain the necessary reflexes, including covering all the key signatures. For the UN
Adult Beginners Forum
Originally Posted By dmd P.S. I do not find the Grand Staff such a problem to understand and utilize so I see no need for your product I agree. You still need to match a symbol (note on a line) to a physical key. The Grand Staff does the same
Adult Beginners Forum
In a very quick look at the Hao staff and the videos, is this not similar to a midi piano roll; or, as pointed out, a horizontal representation of Synthesia? Where is the innovation? What makes this different? At the same time, I am curious. I m
Jump to new posts Astropad can control music apps. by brooster @ Yesterday at 09:52 AM

I saw a post in the Pianoteq forums aking if there was a way to access Pianoteq using an app. I have a program called Astropad that allows me to access my Photoshop program using my iPad. I have an iPad Pro with the Apple Pencil. It is a great setup
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: New piano being delivered tomorrow! by Rickster @ Yesterday at 09:50 AM

Congratulations again on the Nordiska Grand, and thanks for the update! I actually played a few of those back in the day when I was shopping for a new piano and thought they looked and sounded nice. And, next time don't stay away so long (although
Adult Beginners Forum
The problem you have Hao, is that this is your invention/product and you stand to gain financially through sales of the product. You are promoting it and that is an AD. There is no other way of looking at it. If some anonymous user was bringing i
Adult Beginners Forum
Quote:I don't follow. Are you claiming fame? By referring a yet-to-appear announcement on chinese news (if I can even read it)? Should we give you honours right here? Yes, please, if I can have those pretty medals of yours, Wouter I don't know why
Thanks James, your suggestion with the control knob next to the Line In connector worked well. The CS8 is awesome. I love the action and the looks of it and the sound of the Kawai EX. Have a nice weekend!
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Scale Design by Roy123 @ Yesterday at 09:19 AM

I once played a Wilh. Steinberg piano that was alleged to be a copy of the Steinway A. The piano had a clear scale-design issue at the low end of the long bridge. That region of the piano had a nasal sound, which, I assume, came from too much drop
Adult Beginners Forum
I watched your TEDx talk and found it fascinating. I find the grand staff to be ridiculously abstract and I am sure that fighting it for the first few years hurt my progress. Now me, I want to learn to read the same music that the people on other i
Adult Beginners Forum
Your post is very puzzling to me. Please clarify Quote:>Please do not accuse me of paying this man to appear like this. He is a top banker in Hong Kong and I can't afford to pay anyone to do this anyway. so why do you plug him then? Quote:>
Jump to new posts Re: Roland FP-90 vs DP603 by Beakybird @ Yesterday at 09:04 AM

It looks like the FP-90 I ordered is coming just before Xmas. At home, I will probably primarily be playing piano through Pianoteq and using the FP-90 as a MIDI controller. I have Pianoteq going into a KRK 10S subwoofer and then into two KRK Roki
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Don't know what to say by gingko2 @ Yesterday at 09:01 AM

Is piano study an extracurricular activity undertaken (in part, mostly, primarily) to round out the college application? Just an idea that came to mind--don't mean to judge the girl. You know her and have the best perspective on her interest and comm
Adult Beginners Forum
I was invited to appear on China's national CCTV's English channel recently. Due to my poor speed of speech in this particular language, I did not manage to talk a lot among my fellow guests. But the gist is there. I am not trying to show off or any
Adult Beginners Forum
You mustn't be bothered by the busy bodies who pretend to be the staunch friends of the owner. They bark when the owner sees them as mad dogs. They are sycophants.
Jump to new posts Re: Roland F-140R by Steve335 @ Yesterday at 08:46 AM

Thanks - we are looking for the smaller footprint so that rules the 501 out. Korg DP's haven't really registered on my research radar to be honest but I'll check them out.
Adult Beginners Forum
Thank you AZ_Astro for taking the time to comment, and yes you understand me well. I am aware of Synthesia (or waterfall), and various other digital tech based hardware and software, e.g. following the lit keys, etc. On a pure speculation basis, I
Members Recordings - Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Johannes Brahms op 118/1&2, 4&5 by Tony007 @ Yesterday at 08:32 AM

The second part of my recent solo program: the two "couples" from op 118 – N0 1&2 in A minor/major, No 4&5 in f minor/major. https://youtu.be/M8t25G497Dg As always: I'm looking forward to your "echo"
Jump to new posts Re: Roland FP-90 vs DP603 by brooster @ Yesterday at 08:19 AM

The FP-90 has two 3-3/16 x 4-3/4 inch (oval) speakers along with two 1 inch dome speakers. All the speakers are facing the player The DP603 has two 4-3/4 (round) speakers facing downward. I did play a HP603 (not the DP603) and it sounded a bit muffle
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: What difference does a key make? by Albunea @ Yesterday at 08:18 AM

Originally Posted By Rerun Quote:I am not clear but seem to like the Flat Keys? Though they could be Sharp if I had written so? Are you meaning minor keys? No. Minor keys I don't understand either (major or minor), but this is different. For examp
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: How to fix fallen string bar by Mark Cerisano, RPT @ Yesterday at 08:09 AM

If you decide to bang the pins in, support the pinblock from below or the pinblock may separate. Be careful not to bang so far that the pins come out the bottom and interfere with the action being removed/replaced. I like the CA glue idea. (Super g
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: What difference does a key make? by Rerun @ Yesterday at 07:51 AM

Quote:I am not clear but seem to like the Flat Keys? Though they could be Sharp if I had written so? Are you meaning minor keys?
Page 8 of 19 < 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 18 19 >
(ad)
Piano Lamps - Piano Lights
Piano Lamp by cocoweb - free shipping
New in Piano World's online store PianoSupplies.com , beautiful piano lamps from cocoweb. Free shipping! (continental U.S.).
(ad)
Defining National Piano Schools - Perceptions
Defining National Piano Schools - Perceptions
(ad)
Pianoteq
Grotrian Concert
Royal
for Pianoteq out now
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
New Topics - Multiple Forums
That Hans Zimmer Steinway
by johnlewisgrant
12/10/16 09:43 PM
Kawai CA Series Expected Update
by mattmich
12/10/16 05:56 PM
Samuel Barber
by I like Piano
12/10/16 04:58 PM
Perhaps Chopin wasn't 'capable' of liking Rosalyn Tureck...
by scriabinfanatic
12/10/16 03:35 PM
Blüthner Moulding
by PhilipInChina
12/10/16 02:30 PM
What's Hot!!
Some New Piano World STATS

-------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums RULES & HELP
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

-------------------
Piano Classified Ads
(ad)
Sheet Music Plus
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Forum Stats
85,834 Registered Members
44 Forums
176,907 Topics
2,577,748 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2016 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission