Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad) Yamaha CP4 Rebate
Yamaha CP4 Rebate
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
104 registered (Almaviva, anamnesis, Amosdoll, 29 invisible), 1223 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: DIGITAL PIANO "PRICES PAID" by Brahms88 @ Yesterday at 01:43 PM

USER LOCATION: USA MAKE: Casio MODEL: Privia PX-5S Pro CONDITION: New PRICE PAID: $749 USD DELIVERY CHARGE: N/A VENDOR LOCATION: USA (Midwest) VENDOR NAME: Guitar Center PURCHASE DATE: 2.5 weeks ago COMMENTS: Incredible keyboard
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Saving Gaza's only grand piano - BBC News by David-G @ Yesterday at 01:40 PM

Originally Posted By PhilipInChinaAs so often happens, the BBC have go there "facts" totally wrong. I hope you will excuse my saying so, but that seems an odd comment. Whether there are other pianos in Gaza is not really the point. Did you
Jump to new posts Re: Where to purchase Kawai MP7? by cfit @ Yesterday at 01:39 PM

thanks for the helpful suggestions!
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) by fizikisto @ Yesterday at 01:37 PM

O.k., This is absolutely the craziest rendition of the Maple Leave Rag that i've ever seen.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? by Finfan @ Yesterday at 01:31 PM

Well in addition to finally getting myself to spend more time practicing I learned all of the whole note major chords by which I mean A through G but not the flats and sharps. I have started on the minor chords. I have also searched out a few basic
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: New piano hunt - daunted! (UK) by Jason74 @ Yesterday at 01:31 PM

Hi Narj, I'm just (hopefully!) coming towards the end of my own long and extensive piano hunt in the UK in a similar (albeit perhaps a notch or two down) point in the market, so hopefully I might be able to help. Out of interest, where in the UK are
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai MP11 sound issues by maurus @ Yesterday at 01:29 PM

Abby, there is a type of poster on here that gets and remains fixated with certain little things that won't ever bother a musician. Now there MIGHT be issues that do matter in musical practice, e.g. If a key action isn't responsive or doesn't allow f
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: too funny . . . by joe80 @ Yesterday at 01:23 PM

Imitation is the highest form of flattery.... I haven't heard it myself.
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Hello! I'd like to discuss my piano competition repertoire. by albumblatter @ Yesterday at 01:22 PM

No etudes are allowed in the first stage -- I recorded Chopin's Op 10 No 4 for the selection.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 80's Bluethner baby grand. by joe80 @ Yesterday at 01:20 PM

that's better news than a bridge recapping....
Jump to new posts Re: Latency on SONAR X1 LE by David Farley @ Yesterday at 01:20 PM

Toddy beat me to it, but here's my reply just so I don't waste all that typing: 99.99% of the people who buy soundcards or motherboards with built-in sound aren't trying to play keyboards through them, so the latency problem simply isn't addressed.
Jump to new posts Re: The Kawai CA. Which road do I take? by paradice @ Yesterday at 01:17 PM

what are the limitations? is it just the sound quality you're not happy with on your CA65?
Jump to new posts Re: Latency on SONAR X1 LE by EddieK @ Yesterday at 01:10 PM

Thanks That makes sense. I'll try it and hopefully it works.
Jump to new posts Re: Latency on SONAR X1 LE by toddy @ Yesterday at 01:04 PM

You need to prioritize the sound system in your computer, since Windows carries out all kinds of other services on a first come first served basis, which can cause queues and 'traffic jams' which make the computer useless for time critical applicatio
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: A Visit to the Wizard's Workshop (trip report) by Ed McMorrow, RPT @ Yesterday at 01:03 PM

Lighthammer tone regulation also offers tremendous benefits to durability and stability of tone and touch. The actions last two to three times as long as the traditional "modern" heavier piano hammer. This is a real value to owners.
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts too funny . . . by Michael Sayers @ Yesterday at 12:59 PM

A parody someone did of my piano playing. Too funny. Oddly enough (or maybe not), I found some of the interpretive ideas interesting. http://www.pianostreet.com/smf/index.php?topic=57771.0
Jump to new posts Re: The Kawai CA. Which road do I take? by dmd @ Yesterday at 12:59 PM

A lot of this depends upon how good a player you are. Long ago, I stopped trying to "buy" my way to sounding better and started focusing on learning play better as a means of sounding better. If you are a very accomplished player and are
Originally Posted By anotherscott Back to the test, I am curious about what it is we're seeing that is "quiet" before the "meat" of the sound appears in each sample. It would be interesting to hear an MP3 of that much of the sound
Jump to new posts Re: Latency on SONAR X1 LE by EddieK @ Yesterday at 12:54 PM

Yes it is windows. And I'm not sure what you mean by ASIO (sorry im a complete newb at this stuff). Here is more information on my soundcard if it helps. http://www.asrock.com/news/index.asp?id=1263 http://www.asrock.com/microsite/intel8/#A5 http://w
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: FOYD - Focus On Your Domain by zrtf90 @ Yesterday at 12:34 PM

You're making great headway, Cathy. Way to go! I've had a good week. Beethoven's Bonn sonata was a blast to play and I've scheduled another week for this later on. The Raindrop and Brahms Intermezzo went well and the Clementi is picking up momentum
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: About a ddr bluthner's screwed up bridge pin... by Ed McMorrow, RPT @ Yesterday at 12:32 PM

I just replied to this question on your thread in the "Piano Forum". Good luck, I like old Bluthners without the Aliquot string better than the ones that have it.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Raindrop Prelude Study –Who’s in? by zrtf90 @ Yesterday at 12:32 PM

Originally Posted By MeddenLet me rephrase my question to avoid this descending into a long technical comparison of acoustic/modeled/sampled pianios.......We all know real is best, but failing that...I don't know that real is best. The sound of an ac
Jump to new posts The Kawai CA. Which road do I take? by ADWyatt @ Yesterday at 12:30 PM

I currently own the Kawai CA65, and for its price point it's an impressive digital instrument. As a DP its keyboard feel is second only to much more expensive models, and its default Concert Grand tone is quite good. As you can easily guess, though,
Jump to new posts Re: KAWAI MP7 THREAD by PhJ. @ Yesterday at 12:30 PM

1. thanks for the kind words 2. Originally Posted By OneWattRegarding the upright preset, I want to be clear that I am not snubbing it because there is some stretching involved. The reason I don't enjoy using it is because, being perfectly candid, i
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: WONDERFUL BOOK for understanding piano music, Bach and by phantomFive @ Yesterday at 12:29 PM

As far as I can tell, this book is (besides an introduction that mentions how to recognize chords) merely a reprinting of all Bach's chorales, with chord names underneath. How is this helpful to someone who can already recognize chords? I'm having tr
Page 8 of 31 < 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 30 31 >
Shop our Store for Music Lovers!
PianoSupplies.com is Piano World's Online Store
Please visit our store today.
circle of 5ths coaster
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Hal Leonard Teacher VIP
Hal Leonard Teacher VIP Your Source for Piano Music
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Knabe Pianos
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Because breaking up is hard to do
by earlofmar
03/29/15 11:36 PM
Piano teacher recommendation in Salamanca,Spain?
by JessicaB
03/29/15 10:30 PM
yamaha c3x vs shigeru sk3
by Fang
03/29/15 09:15 PM
Casio & Technics
by JEB NYC
03/29/15 07:45 PM
Fingerings on sheet music
by paradice
03/29/15 07:11 PM
What's Hot!!
Trade Regrets: Gary Trafton - Piano Rep
--------------------
Historic Piano Documents
--------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Forum Stats
78,699 Registered Members
43 Forums
162,820 Topics
2,389,977 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
Sheet Music Plus (125)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2015 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission