Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician
SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Spectral Analysis of Musical Sounds
Spectral Analysis of Musical Sounds with Emphasis on the Piano
Learn More

or
Buy This Book on Amazon.com
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
(ad) Pianoteq
Who's Online
150 registered (anamnesis, accordeur, Alexander Borro, 36251, Amir, 39 invisible), 1713 Guests and 18 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Pianist Corner
Dear Friends My dad, is now 96 years old. He is Alexander Brailowsky's son. My dad used to play as his father, and my mom was also taught. He still loves to hear Concert and go to Museum Art. But does not play piano anymore. There is a video i wan
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Tuning Lever System by OperaTenor @ 01/18/15 02:12 PM

Originally Posted By: David JensonOriginally Posted By: rXd ... In the final analysis, it's the skill of the tuner that is all important. And let's be at least aware of any tool snobbery creeping in here. Sentence #1 - YESSSSSS! A tool won't 'lar
Piano Photo Gallery - Pictures of Pianos
Jump to new posts SpectrogramProutF3 by PaintedPostDave @ 01/18/15 02:09 PM

SpectrogramProutF3
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Suggestion for Frank by Piano World @ 01/18/15 02:09 PM

I've asked Hailun before to change their code to keep the ads from blowing out the pages. Now I'll insist. As I just explained to their programmer in an email, the giant ads are having the opposite effect the company would want. They are in fact an
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Originally Posted By: andoLooks interesting, but why such a limited range of models? Surely all the CA models deserve such an app? Is this a test run before rolling out apps for other models? I definitely agree that this should be available on Androi
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Left hand too loud by Tuneless @ 01/18/15 02:06 PM

How interesting that I just noticed the need to very deliberately make the melody louder than the base, and then this thread, and now, here is something I just came across on the subject, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubHpSP-YGdQ .
Piano Photo Gallery - Pictures of Pianos
Jump to new posts LineSpectrumOfProutsF3 by PaintedPostDave @ 01/18/15 02:02 PM

LineSpectrumOfProutsF3
Jump to new posts 1976 Rhodes Suitcase Piano by Minicoop @ 01/18/15 02:01 PM

I have found a very nice 1976 Rhodes Suitcase piano that I am looking to buy. Cabinet shows very little wear and all the notes seem to play as they should. Any idea on what a fair price would be? Thank you.
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Jump to new posts Re: September Morn - Neil Diamond by foster12 @ 01/18/15 01:59 PM

Hi Jytte, I'm very sorry for the refuse. Here the fixed version. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5Zjzl8Y_rE&feature=youtu.be
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Song recommendations by bluebilly @ 01/18/15 01:56 PM

Sorry, this copy has fingering: The Harebell - with fingering. Also another free collection to browse through: More free sheet music.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Mangling the rhythm by rocket88 @ 01/18/15 01:55 PM

Philip, what exactly is it that you are doing wrong? What pieces, where in those pieces, what type of rhythm (eighth notes, dotted notes, speeding up / slowing down, ???)
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: What is your favorite piano concerto? by Brahms88 @ 01/18/15 01:55 PM

Originally Posted By: jeffreyjonesMozart ... really did write the most perfectly constructed concertos. I was just pondering this today: "what is the most perfectly constructed piano concerto?" My immediate thoughts were Beethoven's 4th
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: I am having so much fun! by Eldridge @ 01/18/15 01:51 PM

I'm working on Barber's Excursions (and having a heck of a time with the poly-rhythms in the second one), and on Schubert's D-major sonata D. 850 (that slow movement: wow!)
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Song recommendations by bluebilly @ 01/18/15 01:47 PM

Here's an easy piece which falls nicely under the fingers: The Harebell Also try browsing through this Website: G Major Free sheet music,
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: What is your favorite piano concerto? by Pathbreaker @ 01/18/15 01:47 PM

Originally Posted By: jeffreyjonesPersonally, I keep coming back to Mozart. I haven't fully mastered his style, but he really did write the most perfectly constructed concertos. The ones I appreciate the most are the early masterpieces. No. 5 in D, K
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: SBI vs RBI by UnrightTooner @ 01/18/15 01:45 PM

Originally Posted By: Mark Cerisano, RPTCan you give me some simple examples to try? Sure! Go to your piano just like it is and tune G3 until it is a pure 4th with C4. If the C4-D4 M2 is properly tempered, the G3-D4 5th will beat too fast, but not
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Help me choose next song by gooddog @ 01/18/15 01:44 PM

An aria perhaps? (Sorry, I couldn't resist).
Members Recordings - Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Beethoven - Piano Sonata in A major op. 101 - Live by Kuanpiano @ 01/18/15 01:39 PM

Hi everybody, Apologies for completely falling off of this site for the past few months...school has been really time consuming, and I've haven't really had time for anything (I barely even touched the piano!). However, with the winter holidays, I
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: MOYD 2015 by Johan B @ 01/18/15 01:37 PM

SwissMS, I have to go to the excuselist for about two weeks......today I sold my piano......I've to look for a new one.... Regards, Johan B
Jump to new posts Re: KAWAI MP7 THREAD by PatrickBl @ 01/18/15 01:36 PM

A poll would be a good idea. I'd be a resounding "yes!". Patrick
Yowzas.... Got a little heated here. Everyone have a drink....take a deep breath, and step away from the keyboard. Jay
Piano Teachers Forum
I've seen photos of Benjamin Grosvenor as a boy practising what was obviously a "fake" (digital) piano. What's more, I think his mum IS a piano teacher. Grosvenor is now one terrific up-and-coming pianist (in my view). So, there you go
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Daily report / Inspiring each other by Johan B @ 01/18/15 01:31 PM

17 january In the morning only playing 'Abide with me'.......I think it was a Prealudium to...... 18 january Sold my digital piano, for I could make a nice price.........oeps...now I' m pianoless.....playing nothing.......tomorrow I order a new one
Adult Beginners Forum
I think the best thing I've learned is how much people pay attention to detail. I'm kind of a damn-the-torpedoes-full-speed-ahead kind of person. Taking the time, discipline, and focus to work/pay attention to details has made a huge difference in
jimb100: Perhaps you've become too set in your ways and need to 'take a break'. Examine why you need to put down digital pianos at every opportunity and insult digital piano players. I didn't see anyone insulting digital piano players. I concede th
Page 113 of 116 < 1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 >
What's Hot!!
2015 NAMM Show - Will You Be There?
Kathy and I would like to meet you
-------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Knabe Pianos
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Sheet Music Plus (125)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Starting to learn Liszt Hun.Rhapsody no.12 and Rach's 39/6.
by Svenno
01/25/15 10:24 AM
Grigory Sokolov plays Rach 3
by bennevis
01/25/15 10:12 AM
2001 or 2002 Estonia asking 8k?
by overeat
01/25/15 01:37 AM
Mason & Hamlin Dilemma
by bleak
01/24/15 11:02 PM
A nice thought
by PhilipInChina
01/24/15 09:27 PM
Forum Stats
77836 Members
42 Forums
160909 Topics
2363826 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
Gift Ideas for Music Lovers!
Find the Perfect Gift for the Music Lovers on your List!
Visit our online store today.

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2015 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission