Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
Who's Online
93 registered (AndrewJCW, accordeur, Andrei Kuznetsov, Anticlock, anotherscott, asiantraveller101, 23 invisible), 1142 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Footsteps. by Just Steven @ 11/30/15 10:28 AM

Originally Posted By Jan AdllerHello! I can feel ground of my room "shaking". Will this harm my piano during the years? Thanks!! I don't do this for free. My consulting fee is $400 per hour, but for the sake of human life, you get it for
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Recital 40 --- General Discussion Room by CarlosCC @ 11/30/15 10:23 AM

12. Riddler (Ed) - Come Sunday What an interesting story Ed, and thank you for sharing it. I'm absolute positive that you were influenced by that moment you described with such detail and emotion, when you were doing this record... It's clear your pa
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: How do you cope with musician's block? by TwelfthRoot2 @ 11/30/15 10:21 AM

If your block is from music only, maybe try scaling back. Find some simple pieces to play and play them well (comfortably). If for composing, try eliminating some of the complexity by limiting yourself to, say, one octave and only single notes at a
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Recital 40 --- General Discussion Room by jotur @ 11/30/15 10:17 AM

27. Medden – I GiorniThis was beautiful. Very sensitively played. 33. BillM – BlackbirdI once sent a couple of your videos to my brother, who is a professional musician, because I think you’re that good! I didn’t actually know this song, but
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: My thoughts on Mason and Hamlin grands... by KurtZ @ 11/30/15 10:15 AM

I find as I hurtle towards 60 that everyday I become more and more cynical. It doesn't matter though, the world is getting worse faster than I can keep up. Kurt
Jump to new posts Footsteps. by Jan Adller @ 11/30/15 10:15 AM

Hello! I have a question: I live in old building and I have piano next to the main wall, and footsteps of people walking thru are very very hard so I can feel ground of my room "shaking". Will this harm my piano during the years? Maybe
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Recital 40 --- General Discussion Room by Inlanding @ 11/30/15 10:14 AM

38. Piano_Primo_1 - Menuet 116 and Aria 115 Very energetic and spirited Bach playing, indeed. You are clearly having fun playing on video and it sounds like it. Great tempo. 34. Ganddalf - Barcarolle no.1 - Op 26 Very sensitively played and so very
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Nowhere else to put this....... by peterws @ 11/30/15 10:10 AM

I used to have a motorbike that vibrated through the house. Dad hated it. . .he didnt like the piano much when i played it either. . . it was loud. But he bought it!
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Questions about a Sojin 1989 RG-5 by KurtZ @ 11/30/15 10:08 AM

Originally Posted By terminaldegreeWhat a curious name for a piano dealership... It's part of or at least in the same building as Hollywood Pianos. From the website, it's not clear what the relationship is. Kurt
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: MIDI wire, newbie question by Frédéric L @ 11/30/15 10:06 AM

With a USB only DP, you can use the UR22 as an audio card without using the MIDI ports. Then, if you choose the UR22 now because your DP has a MIDI port, your device will still be usefull once you change your DP.
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: "He Makes Music"--A Short Personal Story by ChrisKeys @ 11/30/15 10:02 AM

Originally Posted By Sam SI have to agree with that little girl, Andy. You really do make music - I've heard your recordings! Sam I wholeheartedly agree with Sam. Andy, your music-making is a pleasure to listen to! I've listened to many of your
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: OT, Tell us about yourself by kerkenat @ 11/30/15 10:01 AM

Hi Y’all, I’m Kent from Minnesota. I don’t want to get too long-winded about it, so suffice it to say that I really love music! I like rock, pop, jazz, country, classical, but mostly gospel, and worship music. I'm an advanced-beginner lowe
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Questions about a Sojin 1989 RG-5 by Ed A. Hall @ 11/30/15 09:59 AM

Did you already purchase this piano?
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts David Guetta ft. Sam Martin - Dangerous by Mr. Pianoman @ 11/30/15 09:53 AM

Hello piano friends, this time I have an acoustic version for you, not a solo piano piece ;-) But I hope, it's still the right forum for it, since the intro of the song is a special part for the piano.
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts Re: Snow Falls Over The Threes - Piano Instrumental by Mr. Pianoman @ 11/30/15 09:50 AM

Thank you Cathryn :-)
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: The I WILL make practice recordings thread. by Ganddalf @ 11/30/15 09:40 AM

I have been doing it for quite some time. Sometimes complete movements, but more often just parts that I want to check. Generally I find the recordings to be very revealing, and usually not pleasant to listen to, but they help me spotting the things
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Blues scale - six or nine notes? by TheodorN @ 11/30/15 09:10 AM

Yes Greg, those comments are great, yours too. It helps a lot, when there is something new to learn, to connect it with something already learned. The realationship of the blues scales to other scales has been explained well. I'm not that skilled in
Reddit tells me you already pulled the trigger on the F130R :-)
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Solo Piano Christmas Radio by scorpio @ 11/30/15 09:06 AM

Merry Christmas!
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Jump to new posts Re: iReal Pro by Greg Lloyd @ 11/30/15 09:02 AM

Hi J, Yeah I use the I real pro APP everyday on my phone.The play along tracks are great to jam with. Handy sometimes at gigs too when someone calls a standard I may have forgotten
Jump to new posts Re: How to know if the piano is not tuned ? by rXd @ 11/30/15 08:54 AM

True, there were always a couple of pianos that had gone feral on our bonfires every Bonfire night. The celluloid keys flared as good as many fireworks.
Jump to new posts Re: MIDI wire, newbie question by toddy @ 11/30/15 08:53 AM

The type of MIDI connection you have (or use) has no influence on the type of sound interface you use. MIDI is a network of control signals and has nothing to do the audio signal. The point that Frédéric L was making is that some adio interfaces a
Hello PianoWorld, Roland F-130R Casio AP-460 Casio PX-860 Kawai C14 I have trouble choosing between these 4 pianos, each of them have it's own pros/cons but are in pretty much same price group right now, can someone help me out? I absolutly love A
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Is this professional by dogperson @ 11/30/15 08:48 AM

Originally Posted By AlbuneaHappy Birthday, johan! I thought the same as johan, AZNpiano, that those recitals must be a small congregation of people who in general know who is studying what (and some of them will know where). In any case, I think t
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: A visit to Russell Kassman Pianos by Rich Galassini @ 11/30/15 08:43 AM

I would expect nothing less from a review of Russell Kassman's establishment. Thank you for the report, Markarian.
Page 29 of 97 < 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 96 97 >
the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
(ad) Yamaha CP4 or CP40 Free Bag
Buy a CP4 or CP40 Get a Free Bag
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ads) PD - WNG - MH
Ad (the Piano Store)
the Piano Store - Restored Steinway Pianos
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
New Topics - Multiple Forums
December Piano Bar
by Inlanding
12/02/15 12:09 AM
Kawai MP7 USB/MIDI and High Resolution MIDI Velocity.
by Fer De Armas
12/01/15 07:59 PM
Question about a cadence exercice----
by piano_primo_1
12/01/15 07:16 PM
Chopin op 25 12, how many months to play at tempo?
by rov
12/01/15 04:54 PM
Sheet music on the 18th century
by Young Musician
12/01/15 04:22 PM
What's Hot!!
Posting Pictures on the Forums
Forums Rules & Help
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
Forum Stats
81,629 Registered Members
44 Forums
168,737 Topics
2,471,752 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe
Our Piano Related Classified Ads
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2015 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission