Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
Who's Online
146 registered (accordeur, ajames, agraffe, ABC Vermonter, 32 invisible), 1760 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Estonia 168 vs Shigeru Kawai SK-2 by terminaldegree @ 05/02/16 12:12 AM

If it's the same price, why not compare?
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Originally Posted By Bill Bremmer RPTIt doesn't look to me like the dogs are looking at what she plays but it does look like the kid is reading a sign that is behind the camera man that has a list of all the notes. Yes, he should have worn a mask!
Member Recordings
Hello BTS (방탄소년단) and KPOP enthusiasts, Bringing you my piano cover on their newly released song called FIRE. A lot of catchy sections which reminds me of Jason Derulo songs and other internet songs. Enjoy~ Piano Cover https://youtu.be/L7R
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Chickering Grand Piano S/N 109681 by houseofspiess @ 05/02/16 12:08 AM

Hi Ed - Thanks again for your input. Going to see the piano tomorrow and then have our technician inspect it. If everything checks out what do you think is a fair price? $3k, 5k, or 10+k? Thanks again!
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Half an hour in your shoes by AZNpiano @ 05/02/16 12:06 AM

Originally Posted By Whizbang (Mom and Dad do say that he's been diagnosed with a particular disorder, the name of which I can't remember.) This can be something quite serious, and it may require some different approach to solving a simple proble
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Jump to new posts Re: Still working on those Ii-V-I combinations! by JazzPianoOnline @ 05/02/16 12:05 AM

hi Vana it sounds like you are ready to break away from the cycle of 5ths and graduate to tunes. My suggestion is to open the real book to page one and read through the entire thing just playing your iiVs in your left hand. play each tune only once o
Oh! I guess this is why screw holes are stripped These are not Steinway type flanges, so they have overtighten the screws in an attempt to immobilize the flange and prevent it from rotating. are these the original screws? this is usual he
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Hilarious Craigslist finds by Kenan @ 05/01/16 11:55 PM

He will never find out that "Kjobenhaavn" (his misspelling) is Copenhagen, Denmark.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Was Chopin a Spy? by Kenan @ 05/01/16 11:52 PM

Nope, he's just a Polish composer. I thought there would be more like the thread for "Rachmaninoff" being a Russian spy. Because you know... every Russian is a spy. (If this is not obvious, this is supposed to be a silly post )
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Hilarious Craigslist finds by ebonykawai @ 05/01/16 11:51 PM

It's no doubt a GORGEOUS piano!!
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: New Piano Technique by SiFi @ 05/01/16 11:50 PM

Absolutely brilliant. This is not prepared piano, it's exploitation of a particular feature of uprights, i.e. that they make your music possible. Ingenious, with emphasis on the genius part.
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: New Series of HP and LX Pianos from Roland by JEB NYC @ 05/01/16 11:44 PM

Originally Posted By fizikistoJeb, Here's hoping that your new neighbor has poor hearing or that they work the graveyard shift One of the previous downstairs tenants had terrible hearing, and regularly fell asleep in front of a blaring TV. I wou
Piano Photo Gallery - Pictures of Pianos
Jump to new posts Repairing Steinway action rails by Gadzar @ 05/01/16 11:34 PM

More pictures
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Piano note decay time? by phantomFive @ 05/01/16 11:28 PM

Based on my experience on high end pianos, those numbers sound reasonable. (I am going on estimates here, I haven't actually used a stop watch).
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Hilarious Craigslist finds by Retsacnal @ 05/01/16 11:20 PM

Originally Posted By ebonykawaiOriginally Posted By Cassia Actually, Milwaukie is the correct spelling for the city in Oregon. It's right next to Portland. But yeah, the furniture comment slays me, especially since they make NO mention of its suitab
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Prepared Piano? by stalefleas @ 05/01/16 11:08 PM

Thank you for all the positive responses!
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Estonia 168 vs Shigeru Kawai SK-2 by Steve Chandler @ 05/01/16 11:08 PM

Originally Posted By Norbert Again, I would recommend to concern yourself with same or similar size models only. [independent from 'make'....] I disagree, Markus mentioned they're about the same price, so they are in practical terms financially equi
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: Pianoteq 5 vs Roland SuperNATURAL Piano Modeling by Jay Roland @ 05/01/16 11:06 PM

Apples and Oranges comparison. Pianoteq: Uses whatever keyboard - USB connection, and external speakers. Many pieces required to reach one goal. HP/LX: integrated package that has everything included. One piece reaches one goal. Jay
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: What Are You Listening To? by toyboy @ 05/01/16 11:03 PM

Wait! What do you mean you didn't meet her for a change?
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Hilarious Craigslist finds by ebonykawai @ 05/01/16 10:49 PM

Originally Posted By pianoloverus And someone is entitled to buy a piano for that reason without being criticized for goodness sake. No one is criticizing anyone.
MY NEW PIANO or KEYBOARD! - Share Your Story!
Jump to new posts Re: New Bosendorfer 214 CS by GB Piano Lover @ 05/01/16 10:39 PM

Welcome to the Forum Pianogirl200! Congratulations on your purchase, you got a fantastic piano! Hope you post pictures:)
Thank you very much Ed. A complete explanation. I guess I will make some practicing with the wax and epoxy in a wooden rod before working on the rails. What kind of wax must I use?
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Hilarious Craigslist finds by Retsacnal @ 05/01/16 10:36 PM

Originally Posted By RicksterOriginally Posted By RetsacnalWhile I'm at it, this Tokai was was voiced, calibrated and regulated "To Strict Steinway Specks[sic]" Randy, that is exactly like the first grand piano I owned for several years (t
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Ex-terrible sight readers --> now great readers! by noobpianist90 @ 05/01/16 10:28 PM

Makes sense.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Piano note decay time? by Rickster @ 05/01/16 10:23 PM

Originally Posted By pianoloverusCan you explain what you mean here? I can't speak for Bosendorff, but I think he/she meant that a longer sustain time produces more sound energy that transfers through conduction into the non-speaking section of the s
Page 29 of 84 < 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 83 84 >
What's Hot!!

--------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

-------------------
Piano Classified Ads
(ad)
Hammond A100 for Sale!
PRICE DROPPED!
(Think B3)
Hammond A100 for sale!
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad 125)
Sweetwater $55,000 Giveaway
Sweetwater $55,000 Mic Locker Giveaway
(ads)
PD - WNG - MH
PianoDisc
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Acoustics in piano showrooms
by twocats
05/04/16 03:02 PM
jazz fantasy on mozart
by Thepianist0606
05/04/16 01:56 PM
I bought an old Roland RD-700 by impulse, feel stupid!
by rolfie
05/04/16 01:29 PM
Scam symptoms
by jcgee88
05/04/16 12:45 PM
Eldar Trio - May 7, Saco River Theater Buxton Maine
by Piano World
05/04/16 12:44 PM
Forum Stats
83,505 Registered Members
44 Forums
172,397 Topics
2,521,166 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
Sheet Music Plus (125)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2016 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission