Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This Search is powered by Google
(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Pianoteq
Grotrian Concert
Royal
for Pianoteq out now
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Buyers Guide
Who's Online
65 registered (Bambers, alwatson, Agent88, AtticCat, barbaram, 12 invisible), 1523 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Pianist Corner
Hi Justyna, I'm at a similar age and stage in my career, and, though it sounds like you have more early training, we have similar musical goals. Others have suggested that you reevaluate you piano goals. I'll suggest you reevaluate your profession
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: "40 Pieces A Year Club" for 2017 by bSharp[C]yclist @ Yesterday at 11:45 PM

My teacher assigned this yesterday. It's from RCM Level 3, List C. It's prettier than Clowns and easier to learn I think. I'll certainly be practicing it more before the next lesson, I'm sure my teacher will point something out .. she always does. x
MY NEW PIANO or KEYBOARD! - Share Your Story!
Jump to new posts My 'new' 9 foot Heintzman & Co concert grand by JTL77 @ Yesterday at 11:42 PM

Hello everyone, this is my 1st post on here so here goes: http://www.pianoworld.com/forum/gallery/42/medium/8161.jpg[/img] About a year ago I was browsing www.the-saleroom.com when I came across this superb Heintzman & Co, 9 foot concert gran
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Recital 45 --- General Discussion Room by peterws @ Yesterday at 11:22 PM

31 Sam S Charming piece on a charming piano. You seem to have the oiano well under control; it sounds lovely and full o' character. Enjoyed this music greatly; so very melodious! 32 Sand Tiger Good composition, and your piano sounds excellent.
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: Roland RD-2000 by sullivang @ Yesterday at 11:08 PM

The specs don't match the textual description. The specs mention "SuperNatural Piano", yet the text only mentions the V-Piano acoustic piano sounds. Greg.
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: A question about twelths by michaelopolis @ Yesterday at 10:56 PM

Originally Posted By Mark Cerisano, RPTOriginally Posted By BeemerI can stretch to some 12ths but not others. I guess I would need to make a tool to play both whilst tuning. Mark I'm not clear on the procedure to use when applying your "Pure 1
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: April 1, I'm performing in Carnegie Hall (not as a pianist) by XenondiFluoride @ Yesterday at 10:54 PM

That sounds great! If we cannot make it will it be on your you tube channel?
Jump to new posts Re: gig-worthy electric piano speaker questions by cphollis @ Yesterday at 10:49 PM

I promised you all a write-up on how to dial in the CPS SSv3 for acoustic pianos, and here it is: http://chucksblog.typepad.com/late_bloomer/2017/02/dialing-in-the-cps-spacestation-v3.html Best of luck!
Jump to new posts Re: A question about twelths by Mark Cerisano, RPT @ Yesterday at 10:43 PM

Originally Posted By BeemerEarlier this week I tuned my piano by using Tunelab for the temperament only. The rest I tuned by octaves. Last night during playing I noticed a [10th] strongly beating. On further investigation I found that there was no [
Pianist Corner
Originally Posted By Orange Soda KingSorry for being off topic, but I just wanted to let you all (especially in the NYC area) know that I'm performing with my school's traveling choir, the University of Louisville Cardinal Singers, in Carnegie Hall o
Jump to new posts Re: A question about twelths by Mark Cerisano, RPT @ Yesterday at 10:36 PM

Originally Posted By BeemerI can stretch to some 12ths but not others. I guess I would need to make a tool to play both whilst tuning. Mark I'm not clear on the procedure to use when applying your "Pure 12ths are easily and more accurately tun
Jump to new posts Re: Roland RD-2000 by brooster @ Yesterday at 10:33 PM

the RD-2000 is in stock in Australia? Australian Piano Warehouse Micron Music BetterMusic Specs from New Zealand site: RD-2000 Stage Piano STAGE REVOLUTION Equipped with two independent sound engines, premium action, and advanced con
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts April 1, I'm performing in Carnegie Hall (not as a pianist) by Orange Soda King @ Yesterday at 10:32 PM

Sorry for being off topic, but I just wanted to let you all (especially in the NYC area) know that I'm performing with my school's traveling choir, the University of Louisville Cardinal Singers, in Carnegie Hall on April 1st as part of a collegiate c
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Recital 45 --- General Discussion Room by Tubbie0075 @ Yesterday at 10:32 PM

Originally Posted By CRP 19. Tubbie0075 - Prelude pour Louis & 5 Pieces I liked the pieces, especially the first one. I believe they are well suited to your original intention. Thank you. The prelude wasn't part of the set of 5. The style wa
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Easy, but fast and energetic pieces? by jonnyboy126 @ Yesterday at 10:14 PM

play fast (and clean) OR learn quickly choose one
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Easy, but fast and energetic pieces? by VijvalN @ Yesterday at 10:08 PM

I'm a piano student looking for a fast piece but is can be easily learned. Pieces that I can play: Fur Elise Ballade by Burgmuller Arabesque by Burgmuller
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: "40 Pieces A Year Club" for 2017 by bSharp[C]yclist @ Yesterday at 10:00 PM

Welcome back Ralphiano - looking forward to hearing more from you
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: "40 Pieces A Year Club" for 2017 by Ralphiano @ Yesterday at 09:57 PM

I can't believe it has taken me this long to get some music out. The recovery from my wreck has just been horrific! Physically, everything is healing fine. But, everything else is a mess. Through the inactivity of recuperating, I have gotten grossly
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Recital 45 --- General Discussion Room by SMA55 @ Yesterday at 09:49 PM

Originally Posted By Monica K. 25. SMA55 (Shepherd Abrams) - Nocturne in Bb Minor: A beautiful job on a complex piece. Your playing flowed so smoothly. Were those acoustic panels on your wall in the video? Very nice looking, in addition to being f
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Would you practice if ... by Polyphonist @ Yesterday at 09:37 PM

Without any doubt.
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Would you practice if ... by bennevis @ Yesterday at 09:24 PM

Considering that I never played for anyone but myself (and my teacher during lessons, and my examiner during exams, during my student years spanning a decade ) until fairly recently, if I never practiced unless I was going to play for someone, I wo
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai MP12 by Savante @ Yesterday at 09:22 PM

Originally Posted By GombessaWow, really sorry to hear about the fire! Hope you were able to get everything back up. Thank you for the kind sentiments.
Jump to new posts Re: Roland RD-2000 by sullivang @ Yesterday at 09:20 PM

Brooster: thanks. Here is Jay's post on the matter: link Greg.
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha CLP 535 Clavinova - any reviews? by Morodiene @ Yesterday at 09:10 PM

Originally Posted By eveinwonderlandsI'm rather looking for something with a cabinet, but that's probably because I've had my Yamaha P85 for way, way, waaay too long (apart from an acustic upright) and I just got tired of each and every aspect of it.
Jump to new posts Re: Logic, Cubase, Mainstage, Komplete 11 Query by Morodiene @ Yesterday at 09:07 PM

Why would you go with Cubase instead of Logic? The cost of Logic is much less than Cubase, FWIW. Both are excellent, of course, but Cubase Pro 9 runs about $580, whereas Logic Pro X is at $299 (unless you get an educational discount or crossgrade).
Page 3 of 94 < 1 2 3 4 5 93 94 >
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas

(ad)
Piano Summit 2017!
Piano Summit 2017!
Check out the itineraries!
Click for Details
Piano Summit 2017
(ad)
Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restorations and sales
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Does the Kawai CS-11 have a soft-close lid?
by Giin
Today at 02:04 AM
April 1, I'm performing in Carnegie Hall (not as a pianist)
by Orange Soda King
Yesterday at 10:32 PM
Easy, but fast and energetic pieces?
by VijvalN
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
Need Advice - May Purchase 16 Yr Old Nordiska
by JJKNB
Yesterday at 06:25 PM
My practice app of choice and how I use it
by JackMusic
Yesterday at 06:24 PM
(ad)
Sheet Music Plus
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Forum Stats
86,729 Registered Members
44 Forums
178,595 Topics
2,600,065 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2017 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission