Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Buyers Guide
Who's Online
120 registered (augustm, anamnesis, ajames, Almaviva, 34 invisible), 1641 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai CA67/CA97/CS8/CS11 Serious Bug? by Maartin @ Today at 11:43 AM

Where's Kawai James when you need him?
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: In Search Of... Replacement Wippen, Estey Grand by Nathan Monteleone @ Today at 11:39 AM

You may also talk to someone who does parts duplication. The only one I know of is Joe Garrett. Apologies if I'm stating the obvious, it is of course cheaper if you can find an existing one...
Jump to new posts Re: Old Steinway upright- double flanges- question by Nathan Monteleone @ Today at 11:35 AM

Incidentally it does say they are mfd. in Japan, so i imagine they are probably available from a European supplier as well.
FAQ - Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Hamilton baby grand by BDB @ Today at 11:32 AM

You have posted in the wrong area. Have a piano technician look at it to get an estimate of repair cost.
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Skype / Facetime lessons - success? by pianopi @ Today at 11:26 AM

I have done one or two skype lessons with a couple of my students and they were quite problematic, mainly because of the camera angle being awkward, not being able to see the student's hands clearly and not being able to follow the music because it w
I can't help you, but I am intrigued by that wippen. So the extra piece serves as both knuckle and repetition lever? The shank has no knuckle? - just a wooden cam-like knob? I can see why it didn't catch on - yet another moving part. Sam
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Recommendations - New/Used vs Grey/Online? by Rickster @ Today at 11:21 AM

Hello, and welcome to Piano World! Lots of very experienced piano folks here, and great piano professionals as well. So, you will get good advice here. As for me? I'm not that good of piano player either; but I have had some experience with pre-own
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 20 Year old Bosendorfer 200 - but never played? by S. Phillips @ Today at 11:17 AM

If the piano was at pitch when you played it there is not likely any problem with the tuning whether it has been tuned regularly or not. The big issue is how the player system was installed. If the dealer has a competent technician who can remove
We don`t have the problem monsieur. . . .(gallic shrug)
Piano Teachers Forum
Originally Posted By bennevisYou seem to have had an odd experience - did you think of exam pieces as 'fake' music I don't think exam pieces are "fake". Quite the contrary. The Trinity and ABRSM curriculums are great, and I often buy exam
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha NU-1 questions by peterws @ Today at 10:59 AM

You will have trouble recouping money spent on any but the most popular recent digitals these days. A 3yo would sell for maybe half price but if it`s expensive to start with, you would lose heavily. I was thinking o` the NU1 (I`ll try it again tomo
Jump to new posts In Search Of... Replacement Wippen, Estey Grand by Chris Storch @ Today at 10:51 AM

Hello folks, I came across this Estey grand the other day with unusual wippens. The previous tech stole the wippen from note A0, probably to serve as a replacement for a broken one in the more commonly played area. Owner wants to try and get the n
Members Recordings - Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: My rendition of Fur Elise by Sergeidave @ Today at 10:48 AM

Thank you so much, Terry! I appreciate it.
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai CA67/CA97/CS8/CS11 Serious Bug? by CyberGene @ Today at 10:46 AM

Originally Posted By BellicapelliP. S. There is a dynamic touch curve on my piano, which lets ypu play to learn your usual touch range. Might this be useful? I've never made it work for me...
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai CA67/CA97/CS8/CS11 Serious Bug? by Pocomoto @ Today at 10:45 AM

In order to investigate the receiving isssue more deeply I took my old roland stage piano from the attic and connected it to the CA67. 3 things I discovered: 1. The CA67 didn't crash, so it probably doesn't like my laptop USB ports or drivers. I gue
Piano Photo Gallery - Pictures of Pianos
Jump to new posts Estey Wippen by Chris Storch @ Today at 10:44 AM

Searching for a replacement wippen for this 1899 model year Estey grand.
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Possible to get lessons only once a month? by pianopi @ Today at 10:28 AM

I teach piano and I actually prefer my adult students to come less frequently but for a longer session each time (an hour to an hour-and-a-half rather than for just half an hour). With my students who are children, they definitely need once-a-week
No! Acoustic piano lovers will chose to go live in a house in a neighborhood where they can avoid the plastic misery of the digital piano. It's more evident with the violin, go tell a conservatory kid in advanced violin class he just can play on an e
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha C2X Recording by tuffy @ Today at 10:26 AM

My son has been playing since Kindergarten using the yamaha upright. We just bit the bullet and bought the 1-year old used CX this year for him. I am very happy with the tone. He doesn't practice that much, but he keeps going for the past 8 years
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai CA67/CA97/CS8/CS11 Serious Bug? by Bellicapelli @ Today at 10:11 AM

P. S. There is a dynamic touch curve on my piano, which lets ypu play to learn your usual touch range. Might this be useful?
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Ludovico Einaudi by Jenista @ Today at 10:09 AM

Hi Monica, I'M SO EXCITED!! He added another date to NYC, October 17th, so I was just able to score two tickets, right up front. I actually paid the $50 to become a member of the Skirball theatre at NYU because those tickets went on sale first. I
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai CA67/CA97/CS8/CS11 Serious Bug? by Bellicapelli @ Today at 10:08 AM

Hi. I tried to tinker with my older ca63, switching touch to light+. Even here,playing fff *i think* i can hear a different, harsher sample layer, wich is not audible in normal. Fact is, since i usually play too soft, in order to correct me i h
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts [VIDEO] Green Day - Redundant Piano by Elaine Yu by elainemusic369 @ Today at 10:06 AM

Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Possible to get lessons only once a month? by Morodiene @ Today at 10:04 AM

Originally Posted By LeklaThis is about etiquette when reaching out to possible piano teachers. I'm a beginner/intermediate player. I had about 3 years of lessons. The last thing I was learning when I halted lessons (~2 years ago) was Schumann's Ki
Originally Posted By NotaBene Why is it so difficult to see the perspective of the "piano playing" and its diverse aspects? Simply because it hurts your ego or your interests? I find it a bit short, sorry. I could make a lot more money con
Page 4 of 69 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 68 69 >
What's Hot!!
Piano Summit 2017 - Join Us!
along with Chick Corea, Jonathan Cain,Set Rudetsky, Ray Chew, Onree Gill ...
-------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

-------------------
Piano Classified Ads
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
Ad
Let Your Piano Sing
Let Your Piano Sing
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Stiff action----heavy piano action
by James Guo
09/29/16 03:14 PM
Melvyn Tan
by PhilipInChina
09/29/16 02:42 PM
C. Bechstein Digital Grand software instrument to come
by stamkorg
09/29/16 02:25 PM
A question
by andrew382
09/29/16 02:00 PM
Stiff action
by James Guo
09/29/16 01:51 PM
Forum Stats
85,111 Registered Members
44 Forums
175,418 Topics
2,559,058 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2016 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission