Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This Search is powered by Google
(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Pianoteq
Grotrian Concert
Royal
for Pianoteq out now
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Buyers Guide
Who's Online
76 registered (adamjh, bboris77, 17curleyj, bennevis, 16 invisible), 1996 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
I would love to have a Roland Integra-88 to go with my Pianoteq but, Roland don't make no Integra-88.
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha CLP 535 vs Kawai CN37 by Simon_b @ Today at 03:37 PM

Hi Nic I'm afraid I can't offer an opinion on the Kawai CN37 as I haven't played one. However I have owned a CLP535 for over 2 years now, and I'd highly recommend it. That said the spec of the CN37 looks very impressive, and appears closer to the CV
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: What year could this Estonia be? by BDB @ Today at 03:36 PM

Dates are easy to forget. Serial numbers are written down.
Jump to new posts Re: Roland FP-90 by Frédéric L @ Today at 03:32 PM

A little mixer. Like the Behringer Xenyx 502. Or the Rolls MX22s (smaller but more expensive) Edit: the Goss's proposition seems simpler.
Jump to new posts Re: Roland FP-90 by Goss @ Today at 03:28 PM

Like I mentioned earlier, on my HP605 it is possible to disable local midi, and input sound output from a pc so that when hitting a key the midi signal generated triggers a VST that outputs a sound on the pc that outputs a sound signal through a soun
Originally Posted By GossI think a shed is not a good environment for wooden actions like those of Kawai. I've had a CS8 since May in what is near enough an unheated room in a mostly unheated house, it's gone from high 20s to 5 or so and both ends o
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Keys, Sad Keys by NYCDLP @ Today at 03:27 PM

Hey Knotty, I'm in DC and looking for a teacher that can guide me through Dave Frank's JOI. Can you help me? Dan
Just FYI, the VPiano used the older PHAIII action, which was followed by the PHA-IV. Currently most of Roland's line up uses the new PHA-50 action - the FP-90 is one of them, the RD-2000 another.
Originally Posted By drpharmerHi! This question may have been asked before, but new pianos are launched on the market all the time, so I hope someone with experience will be patient enough to post their opinion. I have a Yamaha CP-5 that is 6 years o
Makes sense to me.. If only they would supply API's for móre access to their pianos! like the sound engines, not just make apps to augment/supplant on board functions..
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha CLP 535 vs Kawai CN37 by Goss @ Today at 03:15 PM

I am reminded of a recent thread where someone could buy for more or less the same amount of money ( you should check recent threads mentioning the CA95 or CA65 for details) a display model CA series or a brand new CN37 - I would advise to check
Jump to new posts Re: Roland FP-90 by bigbang @ Today at 03:12 PM

Yeah. I've downloaded the ASIO4ALL driver and installed pianoteq trial version... and it works ! I need an external sound card I suppose to use my JBL LSR 305. My new problem... : - When I want to play with pianoteq, I must plug my speakers on the
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: What year could this Estonia be? by PhilipInChina @ Today at 03:05 PM

If they are posting a phoney date, don't believe what they say about the serial number either!
Jump to new posts Re: Which Digital Stage Piano has the Best Action? by clothearednincompo @ Today at 02:58 PM

The key throws a hammer and is actually not very complex: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqQ4oaOCSXQ&feature=youtu.be&t=5m04s (That's a link to PianoManChuck's RM3/Grand Feel comparison video.)
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Slow hammers by David Boyce @ Today at 02:42 PM

Before starting all that, two other things can be tried: a) Protek CLP applied to all the action centres using a hypo oiler. b) Reducing the humidity in the room (and therefore in the piano). A domestic electric dehumidifier is excellent for that.
Jump to new posts Re: Which Digital Stage Piano has the Best Action? by drpharmer @ Today at 02:41 PM

So here is the text about the Kawai MP11 action from the user manual: "The best keyboard action available in a stage piano. The MP11 utilises Kawai’s latest Grand Feel wooden-key keyboard action, which draws upon 85 years of acoustic piano cr
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Kids and all their activities by Candywoman @ Today at 02:39 PM

Piano is actually very physical, especially as you get better at it. I think kids playing soccer or doing exercise for an hour in the evening is okay. They also have sports at school and in the recesses. I'm suggesting that if they play too long, s
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: What year could this Estonia be? by ChatNoir @ Today at 02:39 PM

This is the music desk and logo from the early days. Definitely no younger than the 1990's. A serial number will give more accurate information.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Muehlhauser Baby Grand Help Please by BDB @ Today at 02:38 PM

Haddorff 103598 would have been made about 1925.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Recital 45 --- General Discussion Room by wouter79 @ Today at 02:31 PM

Originally Posted By Kalos Pianocan still be perfected, but already very good Thanks Kalos! Please let me know if you have something specific to work on, apart from the spots mentioned already by SMA55 above Originally Posted By GreenerNice. Really
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Recital 45 --- General Discussion Room by wouter79 @ Today at 02:23 PM

Originally Posted By SwissMSBrief, but beautiful! There is a lot going on in that one minute of music and you handled it well. I think you did a very nice job balancing the voices to good effect. Well played! Good to hear, thanks! Originally Posted
Originally Posted By oldmarmoIs what's being said here is that the days of using the internal workings of digital pianos as a sequencer (as limited as it is on these models) are over and it has become much easier to use tablet/pc/mac software for ser
Jump to new posts Yamaha CLP 535 vs Kawai CN37 by true_Nic @ Today at 02:22 PM

Hey everybody, I enjoyed all the different topics concerning different digital pianos and their pros and cons but now i have to ask someone with experience to help with my decision. I have not much experience in piano playing and never had lessons b
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: I'm having an affair with the piano by peterws @ Today at 02:18 PM

I always wanted to play electric bass, so I got one. . . . haven't used it overmuch; but at least it stays in tune. I'm never gonna sound like John Entwistle . . . .did!
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Teaching special needs kids by hello my name is @ Today at 02:18 PM

Originally Posted By AZNpianoWhile we are resurrecting old threads... Originally Posted By AZNpiano He has a ridiculously brilliant younger brother who's really good at piano, so the parents just poured all of their time and energy that direction.
Page 4 of 85 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 84 85 >
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas

(ad)
A. Geyer Pianos
A. Geyer Pianos
(ad)
Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restorations and sales
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Bach Sinfonias
by earlofmar
02/25/17 10:56 PM
Looking for a smaller grand
by P3T3R
02/25/17 09:00 PM
Which method did you use to learn piano?
by bennevis
02/25/17 08:22 PM
Anyone aware of this? GEWA piano?.....
by EssBrace
02/25/17 05:55 PM
Help With Sheet Music Please
by Sarahdavis121
02/25/17 05:23 PM
(ad)
Sheet Music Plus
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Forum Stats
86,800 Registered Members
44 Forums
178,718 Topics
2,601,848 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2017 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission