Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Buyers Guide
Who's Online
122 registered (al reds, alerique, augustm, ando, ADWyatt, 31 invisible), 1805 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Fit and Finish of Keytops by Lakeviewsteve @ 08/26/16 11:41 PM

Do you have a piano technician that can go with you and provide advice on the integrity of the keys? Maybe they have an idea on how to fix that issue.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Skype troubleshoot by R0B @ 08/26/16 11:25 PM

This may help solve one of your problems: Open the Logitech webcam software, Click 'Preferences' (top right), Under the 'General' tab, uncheck 'Auto-launch webcam controller'
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: New F-150R? by Jay Roland @ 08/26/16 11:25 PM

Thats a nice truck! Jay
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Individual Hammer felt replacing by Davemaster84 @ 08/26/16 11:21 PM

https://youtu.be/bc4SjiLi8R4 It is not very noticeable maybe due to the phone quality or maybe I am just too picky. Thanks!
Composer's Lounge
Jump to new posts The Goodiebag by JoelW @ 08/26/16 11:11 PM

What you are about to hear is a sonic representation of the pursuit of endless sweets, too much for the teeth to take. That feeling when you creep into the kitchen at 3am to snag some delicious morsels of sugar coated yummies from the gift basket you
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Favorite Works of Music in Art by WhoDwaldi @ 08/26/16 11:03 PM

Debra Hurd and Anne Kirkwood certainly are interesting! Although beautiful, this old Vermeer painting, The Music Lesson, always bothers me in that she has to play standing up with her back to the room looking in the rear-view, and he gets to sit dow
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Originally Posted By KlinkKlonkmaybe to think in patterns of clave 3-2 or 2-3, that has helped me recently with all tempos Thank you,KlinkKlonk , this helps! You mean for tempo 300 bpm: 3 quarters + 3 quarters + 4 quarters + 2 quarters + 4 quarters?
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Favorite Works of Music in Art by ShiroKuro @ 08/26/16 10:47 PM

I always liked this one: The artist, Anne Kirkwood, has several more in the series. Original Art from Anne Kirkwood I wonder if she plays the piano....
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Reading a score with bifocals by Oongawa @ 08/26/16 10:47 PM

I purchased a pair of glasses specifically for the piano. They have a focal distance different from reading glasses, and are prescription lenses. They were $35.00 plus shipping from glassesusa.com. I've bought several pairs of glasses there, and
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Why do dealers sometimes push a particular brand? by Piano90X @ 08/26/16 10:44 PM

I visited a great dealer today. Good reputation. Been around forever. A lot of you guys probably know the shop. They deal a variety of brands, both new and used. I played on a bunch of different pianos, and I had a great time. Oddly, though,
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Jump to new posts Re: (Slow) Blues repertoire and tips by Albert Brighten @ 08/26/16 10:35 PM

iRocku.com teaches you blues rock tunes from Willie Dixon, Allman Bros, Professor Long Hair, Ray Charles, Dr. John, Rolling Stones and more. Go to ChuckLevell.com for a coupon code for 30% off.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Fit and Finish of Keytops by Oongawa @ 08/26/16 10:29 PM

My piano isn't in that class. It's a '63 Mason & Hamlin Model A. However, I really like the ebony sharps. They don't have an attached veneer, they're a solid piece of black wood. There are some slight variations in shading of color. They feel
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Chicago Amateur Piano Competition-2016! by doughnut hole @ 08/26/16 10:19 PM

Thanks for the archive link. Man I played sloppier than I remembered.
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Favorite Works of Music in Art by Rerun @ 08/26/16 10:18 PM

If you google: Debra Hurd musical paintings Some of her work appeared in that collection at Tunica ... the link for the website stretches the page waaay too much or I would post it.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: share your scales routines! by Valencia @ 08/26/16 10:12 PM

Thanks bennevis, Richard, Tubbie, Heather, and earlofmar, this is great! I'm excited now to get going on this. It does sound though like it will be a lot of hard work and will take lots of time. bennevis, you asked what cadences are--I don't really
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Skipping a method book level by Morodiene @ 08/26/16 10:11 PM

Originally Posted By Arghhh I'm not sure what you are questioning. You don't see how what is possible? That the student has learned the musical concepts already? If that's the case, it is because Kodaly classes taught her rhythms, solfege (includi
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Recital 43 --- General Discussion Room by ShiroKuro @ 08/26/16 10:09 PM

32. CarlosCC - No Holly for Miss Quinn Carlos, very nice! I don't think I know the original, but it doesn't matter, you make it sing out so nicely! 35. bSharp(C)yclist (Dan) - I Giorni great job! I'm glad you decided to submit this and I hope you
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Starting a student over by Morodiene @ 08/26/16 10:09 PM

What about Hal Leonard Adult Method? It goes fairly slowly, no kiddie pictures, and you can supplement with other fun pieces to ensure that you don't rush through. Hint: buy the book for her and bill her for it. Remove the CDs prior to giving it to
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: New F-150R? by ElmerJFudd @ 08/26/16 09:54 PM

Is this the F-150R you're talking about?
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: [Lucy] A Tear Before Dawn by DeeMaxx @ 08/26/16 09:35 PM

Heres an updated version this link will work https://soundcloud.com/user-704801190/a-tear-before-dawn
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Starting a student over by Arghhh @ 08/26/16 09:28 PM

Originally Posted By AZNPianoI get transfer wrecks all the time, and they don't always reveal all their problems at first. Get used to getting simpler and simpler books. In some cases, it might be easier to start over. (from a thread about this stude
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Florence Foster Jenkins the Movie by jdw @ 08/26/16 09:26 PM

Originally Posted By jotur Merryl Streep apparently can actually sing, and according to a friend of mine she even once trained operatically, and had to have a coach to learn to sing off-key. It is actually super-easy to sing off key. Any honest si
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: I'm Never Going to Accept Payment By Mail Again! by Herr Weiss @ 08/26/16 09:22 PM

NECESSARY.
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Am I behind? by Lakeviewsteve @ 08/26/16 09:13 PM

Mark C..... Speaking of injury......Have you read "What Every Pianist Needs to Know about the Body" by Thomas Mark? It is really a good read and brings greater awareness to how the body moves when playing the piano. It covers prevention
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Chicago Amateur Piano Competition-2016! by lesecret @ 08/26/16 09:02 PM

What happened to the modern section? I don't see any streaming or schedule for that.
Page 40 of 81 < 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 80 81 >
What's Hot!!
Piano Summit 2017 - Join Us!
along with Chick Corea, Jonathan Cain,Set Rudetsky, Ray Chew, Onree Gill ...
-------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

-------------------
Piano Classified Ads
(ad)
Calculator Looks Like Piano Keyboard
Calculator that looks like a piano keyboard
Piano Keyboard Calculator

New in the Piano World online store (PianoSupplies.com) now.
(ad)
Pianist Magazine
Pianist Magazine - Helping you become a better player
(ad)
Teaching Children Music
Teaching Music to Children
(ads)
PD - WNG - MH
Mason & Hamlin Piano Factory Tours
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Roland HP-603 or Roland F-140R with Pianoteq?
by brooster
08/30/16 12:44 PM
Music Notation question: Double Sharp Turn in Prelude in Em
by sonhnguyen
08/30/16 11:44 AM
The French have the right idea
by leel
08/30/16 11:37 AM
Acoustics in a small ballroom
by PhilipInChina
08/30/16 10:20 AM
Exercises to learn keyboard so one doesn't have to look.
by RVDowning
08/30/16 09:38 AM
Forum Stats
84,824 Registered Members
44 Forums
174,856 Topics
2,551,629 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2016 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission