Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
Who's Online
112 registered (Anne'sson, AprilE, Amosdoll, AndrewJCW, ando, 36 invisible), 1409 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Recital 40 --- General Discussion Room by CarlosCC @ Today at 05:41 PM

31. Alexander Borro - Canzone Popolare (Ludovico Einaudi) Alexander, I think it's the first time someone dedicates a piece to me ... so I really don't know what to say. I only have to be grateful to know that I've inspire someone with such talent -
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
You want to buy a 700w powered speaker for home use?
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Specific techniques/tips for staying relaxed? by cathryn999 @ Today at 05:36 PM

Originally Posted By wr One thing that has been helpful for me is to decide on a piece or two where I am really focused on working on relaxation, rather than trying to do it across the board. . That's a great tip, thank you wr. <drags out Fur E
Jump to new posts Re: High end DP review - decision made by AndrewJCW @ Today at 05:34 PM

Originally Posted By McBusterAll I wanted to illustrate in the Jpg above, was simple. Two "Identical" CA95's would produce much different sounds on (G4). And, the differences could be heard by myself, my instructor and many others. It's
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai K500 pricing by KurtZ @ Today at 05:31 PM

Good piano. If I didn't want a small grand I could consider the 500 a lifetime piano. List is 13,700, the Piano Buyer* guide suggested max (street) price is 11,900. Conventional wisdom is that 30 percent off of SMP is a good price and 30 off of S
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Changing teachers guilt by AndrewJCW @ Today at 05:31 PM

I wouldn't worry about it to much. I think students in general value the relationship a lot more than the teachers, the student has 1 teacher but the teacher might have 20-30 students that constantly change.
Jump to new posts Re: Sennheiser HD598 on sale for $95 by Morodiene @ Today at 05:29 PM

Originally Posted By Possum SP280KromeThey just arrived as amazon has sunday shipping in my area- I'll open them this afternoon and post an opinion/review -Update. This is an easy to open package. I plugged them into my ES8 and can post the followin
Jump to new posts Re: Suggestions for budget portable DP setup by anotherscott @ Today at 05:26 PM

Since you'rs using it primarily as a controller, I'd take a Casio, as having the best action of the low-cost slabs. PX-150/160 would do. PX-350/360 have the line in you mentioned, along with better quality speakers for making use of it, but are more
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Entropy Piano Tuner by Grandpianoman @ Today at 05:25 PM

Here is another Jazz piece, this was recorded much later than the above Ampico roll, and right after the jazz piece "Who Can I Turn To" above... center string tuning.....this man is all over the keyboard yet again. Not perfect unisons, neve
Jump to new posts Re: Change sounds on Nord more quickly by anotherscott @ Today at 05:22 PM

Originally Posted By massaveI love my Nord Electro 3 and use it frequently. However, I wish it was possible to change between acoustic and electric piano more quickly (with one button), rather than scrolling clockwise between the six options. Just
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: My thoughts on Mason and Hamlin grands... by Karl Watson @ Today at 05:21 PM

Friends: I simply can't resist the urge to weigh-in on this one. Let me begin by saying that all that follows is prefaced by the phrase "to my ears." The new Masons are regarded by their designer/makers as superior to others, other (read: o
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai K500 pricing by terminaldegree @ Today at 05:12 PM

That's in excess of a 35% discount from the SMP pricing - a really good deal that I'd doubt will move lower unless the instrument is really old stock (impossible, as the K500 line is less than a year old, if memory serves), or you're receiving someth
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Playing piano topless by malkin @ Today at 05:08 PM

Originally Posted By PhilipInChinaSurely you don't suspect me of intending a double entendre do you? Certainly not!
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Recital 40 --- General Discussion Room by CarlosCC @ Today at 05:07 PM

18. dynamobt/Marilyn - Arabesque I think it's more than ready Marilyn : Great job with this Schumann piece. Really nice, congratulations!
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Recital 40 --- General Discussion Room by CarlosCC @ Today at 05:02 PM

27. Medden (Simon) - I Giorni No way! I will not skip a second of this piece, Simon! Anyway, you will think I'm kidding, but I'm not: believe it, or not, "I Giorni" it's *not* one of my favourite pieces of Einaudi. I know that this piece
Originally Posted By stamkorgOriginally Posted By NormBThey come in kits with software to quickly clone your whole HDD; these work really well. Do you mean that I could avoid to reinstall the OS? Thanks for the information SK Absolutely. Such
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: How do you cope with musician's block? by Pulatom @ Today at 04:59 PM

I'm an amateur and though I've made some money with music, it never was my major source of income. But it is my major source of self fulfillment - other hobbies fail to replace it. I've been in music for over 10 years and yes, I'm not happy with my p
Adult Beginners Forum
> How much sight reading material do you need to own? Nothing - Once you have played it, you can throw it away
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Baldwin Models not in Piano Buyer by KurtZ @ Today at 04:47 PM

In the end, no one knows what the models (R1 M1 etc.) on the present Baldwin website at this very moment with list prices represent. NOS? Models from the failed factory? Models planned but not yet in production? I guess I'll assume that they're
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Recital 40 --- General Discussion Room by CarlosCC @ Today at 04:45 PM

23. 8 Octaves - Sonata in G Major, 2nd Mvmt: Romance You are in the right path. IMO, the purpose of learning a "new" piece is to understand new aspects of what is "music". Every new piece is a new step on this journey. So, if you
Slightly OT, but did you try Pianoteq ? I ask because it would certainly run without having to upgrade anything on your machine since it's much more lightweight than Galaxy. So if you never tried it, you might want to test the demo to see if you lik
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Recital 40 --- General Discussion Room by CarlosCC @ Today at 04:39 PM

22. lyricmudra - Minuet in G Minor from the Keyboard Suite No. 1 in B-Flat Major, HWV 434 This is really good, Lyricmudra. Smooth, for sure, but with the perfect dynamic. you have full control in all aspects of the piece. Love it.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Changing teachers guilt by million$glasses @ Today at 04:38 PM

I found a teacher who really amazed me and decided to switch. I'm probably overestimating how much my old teacher will care but UGH the guilt. I feel bad because my old teacher was good and taught me a lot. I am grateful. But, I couldn't shake the fe
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: My thoughts on Mason and Hamlin grands... by pianoloverus @ Today at 04:35 PM

Originally Posted By DrewBone #2, the apparent fact that my schoolmate relied not upon his musical ability, personal experience, nor first hand knowledge, but moreso upon second hand information, price guides, and unqualified "friends" opin
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Recital 40 --- General Discussion Room by Pollux @ Today at 04:35 PM

That was my second participation to a recital and I guess I'm kind of hooked-up. Already working on my next entry, fighting against my lack of discipline... Some may have been intrigued by the title of the piece I have submitted for this one. Maybe s
Page 5 of 92 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 91 92 >
the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
(ad) Yamaha CP4 or CP40 Free Bag
Buy a CP4 or CP40 Get a Free Bag
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ads) PD - WNG - MH
Wessell Nickel & Gross
Ad (the Piano Store)
the Piano Store - Restored Steinway Pianos
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Another arghhh moment
by Arghhh
11/29/15 10:59 PM
Friederich Gulda's Emperor
by argerichfan
11/29/15 10:41 PM
College Auditions
by colin_pianist18
11/29/15 10:19 PM
A couple videos of me playing some hymns
by bananasushi
11/29/15 08:14 PM
A visit to Russell Kassman Pianos
by Markarian
11/29/15 07:48 PM
What's Hot!!
Posting Pictures on the Forums
Forums Rules & Help
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
Forum Stats
81,600 Registered Members
44 Forums
168,672 Topics
2,470,911 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe
Our Piano Related Classified Ads
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2015 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission