Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Tracking down a grand piano in Vancouver, BC by Markarian @ Yesterday at 07:31 PM

Damn if you were down in Seattle I'd offer my B for free. Best of luck in school!
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: I have been deceived by BruceD @ Yesterday at 07:30 PM

Wherein lies the deception? Regards,
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Recital 35 --- General Discussion Room by ShiroKuro @ Yesterday at 07:24 PM

10. George Schiro - Dissonance George, very interesting music! I really enjoyed listening, thanks for sharing your composition with us. I like that fact that the music itself is not dissonant, but the title fits the music very well. You described th
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts HELLO!! by Synner @ Yesterday at 07:23 PM

Hi guys! Just to say hello. Been playing for about two years now. Like Pop and Jazz. Looking forward to joining in the fun on the forum. Cheers John
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Considering a change by dynamobt @ Yesterday at 07:22 PM

I'm seriously allergic to cats. Yet, I would be able to come into your home for a lesson and be fine, so long as I didn't touch one of your cats. I imagine that this would be the case for most people who are allergic. I am also one here who thin
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Recital 35 --- General Discussion Room by Riddler @ Yesterday at 07:22 PM

35. wjf - Blue Bossa Right on! Nice voicings, good solo lines, well phrased. Also, your timing seems excellent to me, perfectly in sync with the backing track. Real jazz! Well done! 36. PikaPianist - Piano Sonata No. 8 'Pathetique' in C minor, mvm
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: My Piano in EBVT III by charleslang @ Yesterday at 07:13 PM

You win. Only a sucker would prefer the Steinway recording.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Bosendorfer by Dave B @ Yesterday at 07:05 PM

Originally Posted By: MarkarianI considered buying a gently used 225 that was about 30 years old. It was an experience to say the least. If I hadn't been after that signature Steinway sound, it would have been at the top of my list. It was from the S
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: USD20000 for a grand piano. What are my choices? by Amaranth @ Yesterday at 07:02 PM

markarian, the size I'm looking at is between 5 foot 2 to 6 foot. My husband keeps worrying about the piano taking up too much space in the house. My neighbor has a Steinway M and it fits very nicely in her living room (think that's 5 ft 7?) I live
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: Recommend a DP with auto-accompaniment/ensemble by galaxy4t @ Yesterday at 07:02 PM

DGX. 650 is the best arranger piano in the under $1000 price range IMO.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Realistic goals for a 20 year old beginner. by charleslang @ Yesterday at 06:59 PM

Originally Posted By: Espen1094Hello! I have just bought myself a Roland f-120 digi-piano(with weigthed keys and such) and would like to start learning the piano. I am not totally unfamiliar with music, as I have played the guitar for the past 4 yea
Pianist Corner
Not sure about Ft. Lauderdale/Miramar, but if your brother is willing to travel to Boca Raton, there are good teachers at both Florida Atlantic Univ. and Lynn Univ. Also, there's a good music dept. at the Univ. of Miami in Coral Gables. He can inquir
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai CS6 by Sally Conran @ Yesterday at 06:53 PM

Thanks for the link, peterws! Great pianist and beautiful sound. I will follow further on you tube. Thanks again.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Need Help Locating Baldwin Model and Year by Dave B @ Yesterday at 06:52 PM

The model and serial number are usually on the metal plate or sometimes the model number is found on the back of the piano. Also, there are too many numbers in the serial number you posted.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Ludovico Einaudi by MarieJ @ Yesterday at 06:49 PM

Oh, Monica, THANK YOU! I never expected a fabulous, detailed, inspiring report like that! I won't be the only one bookmarking this page, and revisiting it over and over again to savour the whole wonderful experience. It's the next best thing to actua
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Funny craigslist piano listings by Left-CA @ Yesterday at 06:48 PM

at least its free
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Ludovico Einaudi by earlofmar @ Yesterday at 06:48 PM

Great report thanks for sharing Last time I got married (lol there has been a few) black clouds suddenly appeared as we were exchanging vows in a beach ceremony. After the ceremony just standing around talking to friends it started to bucket down an
Piano Photo Gallery - Pictures of Pianos
Jump to new posts Craigslist by Left-CA @ Yesterday at 06:48 PM

for forum
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Starting with a new teacher by Dave B @ Yesterday at 06:42 PM

Originally Posted By: earlofmarThe best teacher will teach you how to teach yourslef +1 we often put too much on the teacher.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Musically Mechanically by Dave B @ Yesterday at 06:40 PM

Hum a few bars of the melody in your head. Then try to play the melody on the piano the same way you were humming it in your head. Playing music is a mental exercise. That's what makes it so much fun. Enjoy
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Realistic goals for a 20 year old beginner. by Dave B @ Yesterday at 06:35 PM

I'm come from the school of: If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right. My only advice is to just play and enjoy the discovery process of how harmony (chord patterns)and melody (scales) work together in different rhythms and tempos. Ev
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Van Cliburn Internet Competition by Simon Finlow @ Yesterday at 06:33 PM

Originally Posted By: RonaldSteinwayI have just listened to his Winter Wind. I think it is really under tempo, or is it just my perception? Congratulation anyway. Agree, congratulations to Mr. Garcia. I think his last performance, Lecuona - La C
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Please,can you help me choose my new digital? by earlofmar @ Yesterday at 06:31 PM

I've always preferred the name Roland so that's my choice. But seriously have you posted in the dp forum, those guys know so much more.
Jump to new posts Re: KAWAI MP7 THREAD by PatrickBl @ Yesterday at 06:30 PM

Hello all, Any feedback on the new firmware (v 1.05)? Haven't fiddled too much yet, but the output level is significantly higher. Slide the volume down before you try this out! Patrick.
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Scientific Study on Pianist's Brain Structures by Rob Mullins @ Yesterday at 06:26 PM

Rutgers edu website says that over 2 million copies were sold. That's more than Double Platinum! Nice. Not to mention all the listeners who shared it with someone.
Page 5 of 110 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 109 110 >
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
107 registered (AndrewJCW, Atrys, aesop, ando, Almaviva, 26 invisible), 1450 Guests and 17 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
75843 Members
42 Forums
156797 Topics
2303883 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Jazz"y" improvisation/cover issues
by kobethuy
08/20/14 01:33 AM
My Steinway M birth information.
by ciftwood
08/19/14 08:30 PM
Breathy tone
by JoelW
08/19/14 07:59 PM
HELLO!!
by Synner
08/19/14 07:23 PM
I have been deceived
by WurliFan
08/19/14 06:25 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission