Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician
SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
Ad (Piano Sing)
How to Make Your Piano Sing
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
Who's Online
100 registered (anamnesis, AnimistFvR, Auntie Lynn, 24 invisible), 1307 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Completely OT- mods please move if necessary by opus18 @ Yesterday at 08:18 PM

why would you even have someone like this on your radar? so strange.
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Removing scratches from black piano by pinkfloydhomer @ Yesterday at 08:18 PM

He is Danish :-D
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: The less I practice, the better I get :-) by rocket88 @ Yesterday at 08:16 PM

I say go for it, Mark. Seriously. If it is anything like what I have experienced, you will look back and be very glad and blessed that you did.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: What do you play for? by Anita Potter @ Yesterday at 08:14 PM

I play for my cats :p No I play this and my bass in hopes that one day my kids will want to pick up an instrument (of their choice of course) and learn how to read music and learn how to play it to the best of their abilities. Right now they just w
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Compare Steinway, Estonia & Shigeru Kawai by musicpassion @ Yesterday at 08:14 PM

Originally Posted By: NxwangWe visited 4 dealer already. The sales from Steinway just call and said they have other one. 2002, model M, $43,000. It is quite expensive and only have one year warrenty. Others has ten year warrenty. Also, are there
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: The less I practice, the better I get :-) by malkin @ Yesterday at 08:10 PM

Great story Mark C!
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Rachmaninov Sonatas - 1 vs 2? by iObsessed @ Yesterday at 08:07 PM

So I'm wondering which of Rachmaninov's sonata is better, the 1st one or the 2nd one. I find the 2nd one to be more emotionally resonant. What do you guys think? Which is better?
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: What do you play for? by malkin @ Yesterday at 08:04 PM

Not sure why. Maybe because I am and I don't think as much as I used to.
Jump to new posts Re: Setting up the room by Withindale @ Yesterday at 08:03 PM

Who gets to choose the rugs?
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: NAMM 2015 Rumours? by Kawai James @ Yesterday at 08:00 PM

A new Nord will surely be unveiled...perhaps an NS3, or something else entirely? If I were a betting man, I'd put money on an RD-400, too. Cheers, James x
Jump to new posts Re: Removing scratches from black piano by Herr Weiss @ Yesterday at 07:59 PM

Originally Posted By: PhilipInChinaOriginally Posted By: pinkfloydhomerSorry, I am not a native English speaker. What does that mean? I am amazed. From the English in your postings I had assumed you were a native speaker of English. He could be S
Jump to new posts Re: Setting up the room by JohnSprung @ Yesterday at 07:58 PM

Put that first throw rug under where the pedals are. You want to protect your new flooring from the concentrated wear caused by your heel as you use the pedals.
Jump to new posts Re: Help dissembling Digital Piano P35,P95,P85 by AquaralSS @ Yesterday at 07:57 PM

I able to get it work without help. Thank You so much for everything. You did help me b4 with my previous post. =) Here is what i found, the keybed, and keys and everything, THERE ARE NO DUST, NO DAMAGE. With only 1 thing i pinpoint out where the
Jump to new posts Re: KAWAI MP7 - Touch Curve by Kawai James @ Yesterday at 07:56 PM

IMOL, I'm afraid I do not have the parameters of this MP6 setup on the MP7. However, assuming the same (or similar) sounds are available, it should be possible to recreate it reasonably well. Best of luck! Cheers, James x
Jump to new posts Re: Steinway "cottage" piano hammers by SMHaley @ Yesterday at 07:55 PM

By cottage piano do you mean a square grand?
Jump to new posts Re: Ravenscroft by VI Labs… First Look and Sound by Kawai James @ Yesterday at 07:53 PM

35GB --> 5GB? That's pretty good lossless compression!
Jump to new posts Re: advice about the right choice by Kawai James @ Yesterday at 07:49 PM

Achilleas, some individuals prefer a lighter key weight, others prefer a heavier key weight. I don't believe either is necessarily better for beginners. What's important is that the keyboard action feels realistic, and that the piano is enjoyable t
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: You must remember this... by Norbert @ Yesterday at 07:45 PM

Somehow it looks to me that the case around the piano is perhaps more worth than the piano itself... Norbert
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Completely OT- mods please move if necessary by PhilipInChina @ Yesterday at 07:40 PM

Not even to do with pianos unless you consider Cosme McMoon, her accompanist. Today is the 70th anniversary of the death of the great Florence Foster Jenkins.
Jump to new posts Re: KAWAI CS10 ISSUES by Kawai James @ Yesterday at 07:37 PM

Good morning Andy, First, I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing some difficulties with your CS10. You have obviously done the right thing in reporting these issues to your local dealer and - assuming you are based in the UK - to Kawai UK. I
Jump to new posts Re: Nonflammable action lubricant by showard @ Yesterday at 07:33 PM

Thanks Grandpianoman, have you used these products much for piano action parts? It does look interesting. I often have technicians from other countries asking what can be used that they can get. Does the TSI-321 or the TSI-301 seem to better? Als
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) by wayne33yrs @ Yesterday at 07:30 PM

Originally Posted By: KeysAnglerAnother talent from Sunny South Florida ... x
Jump to new posts Re: NAMM 2015 Rumours? by TonyB @ Yesterday at 07:21 PM

There will be modelling of favorite modelled pianos, and these will sound more like samples, and then manufacturers will know they have taken modelling too far. The V-Piano2 will therefore be models of samples of models, and the following year, it w
Jump to new posts Re: Garritan CFX vs VI Ravenscroft? by leafhound @ Yesterday at 07:20 PM

CFX, it's been a long standing favourite of mine. By the way can I ask you where you are seeing these advertised?
Jump to new posts Steinway "cottage" piano hammers by ssenseney @ Yesterday at 07:19 PM

I am working on a Steinway 85 key "cottage" piano. 1876 vintage. The treble hammers were lightened by drilling in the back of the hammer. I have been reading the posts regarding hammer weight and sound. I have never heard this size of S
Page 5 of 107 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 106 107 >
What's Hot!!

Trade Regrets:
Barry "Bear" Arnaut

(ad) Yamaha CP Music Rest Promo
Yamaha CP Music Rest Promo
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
(ad) Piano Music Sale - Dover Publications
Piano Music Sale
Sheet Music Plus (125)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
New Topics - Multiple Forums
New piano student
by IWG.
11/26/14 01:18 AM
Technique for holding down chords
by DeadPoets
11/25/14 11:07 PM
Steingraeber A170 vs. Steinway M - appreciate helpful input
by ElaineAllegro
11/25/14 09:26 PM
Rachmaninov Sonatas - 1 vs 2?
by iObsessed
11/25/14 08:07 PM
Completely OT- mods please move if necessary
by PhilipInChina
11/25/14 07:40 PM
Forum Stats
77053 Members
42 Forums
159357 Topics
2340891 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
Gift Ideas for Music Lovers!
Find the Perfect Gift for the Music Lovers on your List!
Visit our online store today.

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission