Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
93 registered (36251, barbaram, anotherscott, AndrewJCW, 28 invisible), 996 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Adult Beginners Forum
Well you have me confused. This is a generally well regarded USB microphone if that's really what you want: http://www.amazon.com/Blue-Microphones-Yeti-USB-Microphone/dp/B002VA464S. It should be pretty easy to record with Ableton live or even audaci
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: maudo 88 pro by kapelli @ 07/23/15 06:16 PM

Do you have a manual? if not, it is available on the manufacturer's site for sure.
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Entropy Piano Tuner by Olek @ 07/23/15 06:13 PM

Originally Posted By alfredo capurso Hi All, Isaac, yes I do have an android and other items that I could use... Two other questions though, here in London I do not have a piano at hand,... I could use one in the showroom, though it would rise other
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: OT - Going to a new country for the first time by Orange Soda King @ 07/23/15 05:59 PM

Humorous encounter with a local in a Singapore subway: Local man: "Where are you from?" Me: "United States of America." Local man: "Oh, I'm from Bali. Do you even know where Bali is?" Me: "Not exactly, do you even
Adult Beginners Forum
George Gk - thanks for the detailed response. I don't think I will have the budget for an entire new computer with the ideal components mentioned. I am currently just using my laptop. We also have an iMac, but it's in a different room, not in our
Jump to new posts Re: Grazzy by Grazzy @ 07/23/15 05:46 PM

Tanks, EssBrace I'm in europe but I not mean Nord Piano ,but Nord Stage 2 HA88, 88-Key Hammer Action Digital Stage Piano/included organ, synth.,anh piano section/..
Jump to new posts Re: Mono vs Stereo Speakers by ee375 @ 07/23/15 05:43 PM

Quote:One thing that can happen is that somewhere in the recording chain one of the channel's polarity gets inverted. This does not make as much difference when listening through speakers as you might think. Probably not true. If you wire L and R spe
Jump to new posts Re: maudo 88 pro by Frédéric L @ 07/23/15 05:28 PM

I don't know maudo... And Google only find M-Audio which is the closest, and propose the M-Audio Keystation 88 pro. Could you confirm the name of your controller ?
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Headphones by Stubbie @ 07/23/15 05:26 PM

Originally Posted By Arabesque......... Why is piano annoying to people who live near anyway? Is there a psychological reason or is it just bad playing and the hesitancy of learning a piece that is distracting? On the other hand when I play a piece f
Adult Beginners Forum
Originally Posted By AndrewJCWCouldn't you just record the song listening to the piano's natural sound and then apply the sound to the midi file afterwards? So latency wouldn't matter? Or can't you do that? If OP is talking about Maudio Keystation
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: What do you think of this all Russian program? by dolce sfogato @ 07/23/15 05:22 PM

Prok.7 and Muss.pictures together in 1 program?
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Ravel's Alborada del gracioso by dolce sfogato @ 07/23/15 05:20 PM

I find Pisarenko's Ravel (also his Barque) quite faultless, that is: clean and virtuosic and stylish and all that it has to be. I like Lipatti more, and Richter and Gilels, they mess about more, but they have 'Soul', Ravel must have liked that.
Adult Beginners Forum
Couldn't you just record the song listening to the piano's natural sound and then apply the sound to the midi file afterwards? So latency wouldn't matter? Or can't you do that?
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Chopin etude op.10 no.2 discussion by dolce sfogato @ 07/23/15 05:16 PM

Together with Liszt's Feux-follets and op.25/6, this is the etude that took me the most time to master, all of them have cost me at least 5 years of my life, and I live happily ever after, with the knowledge that well focussed practise and endurance
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Is this a good audition piece? by gooddog @ 07/23/15 05:13 PM

I've never heard of it before. It's lovely. Go for it!
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Headphones by debussychopin @ 07/23/15 05:09 PM

Originally Posted By Arabesque Why is piano annoying to people who live near anyway? Is there a psychological reason or is it just bad playing and the hesitancy of learning a piece that is distracting? On the other hand when I play a piece for others
Jump to new posts Re: Entropy Piano Tuner by daniokeeper @ 07/23/15 05:09 PM

Originally Posted By Mark R.Originally Posted By daniokeeperMaybe descending chromatic M7ths through the bass down to A0 (the interval, not the chord) Joe, are you indeed referring to major sevenths, or was the above a typo? Nope. No typo. It
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Is this a good audition piece? by dolce sfogato @ 07/23/15 05:09 PM

I think it's a classic, do play it!
Jump to new posts Re: Is the Roland RD-800 suitable for me? by kapelli @ 07/23/15 05:09 PM

Originally Posted By Tim_Hi, all. I'll be using it from home to record videos that I hope to share on YouTube. I understand the RD-800 is a stage piano, but I'm drawn to it by the fact that one of my favourite pianists on YouTube – vkgoeswild –
Jump to new posts Re: Grazzy by EssBrace @ 07/23/15 05:05 PM

Are you in Europe?... http://www.thomann.de/gb/clavia_nord_piano_2.htm Or USA?... http://www.kraftmusic.com/nord-piano-2-ha88-stage-piano.html
what does it mean that it misses the sound range? and, do you have the same problem with right and left hand on other pianos?
Jump to new posts Grazzy by Grazzy @ 07/23/15 05:01 PM

Hi guys, it's a big question: Why I can't find to buy a new Nord Stage 2 HA 88 /not EX!/at any internet music shop site? May be is it discontinued? But in http://www.nordkeyboards.com/products/ - is still like a new product! So what's going on? Th
Adult Beginners Forum
Sustain wasn't used at this piece.I was struggling to keep up at speed no time to process pedal use When a friend of mine is ready i will upload an other piece which is much more complex, with lots of pedaling used. I will try to explain the
Jump to new posts Re: Entropy Piano Tuner by alfredo capurso @ 07/23/15 04:58 PM

Hi All, Isaac, yes I do have an android and other items that I could use... Two other questions though, here in London I do not have a piano at hand,... I could use one in the showroom, though it would rise other issues. And there is also the fact
Composer's Lounge
Jump to new posts My music by A Cerulean State @ 07/23/15 04:57 PM

Disclaimer: Not entirely sure this is the place for this. If it's not, please tell me and ill get rid of the thread (if an admin doesn't beat me to it) My main instrument in my music is the piano, however it's not ONLY piano. -----------------------
Page 57 of 72 < 1 2 55 56 57 58 59 71 72 >
Shop our Store for Music Lovers!
PianoSupplies.com is Piano World's Online Store
Please visit our store today.
Composer Statuettes
(ad) Teaching Music To Children
Teaching Music to Children
(ad) Yamaha Stage Pianos
Yamaha CP4 & CP40 Stage Pianos
(ads) PD - WNG - MH
Wessell Nickel & Gross
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Other Ways To Get Acoustic Sounds?
by Groove On
07/29/15 06:05 AM
I enjoyed this little comic
by Sketches
07/29/15 05:55 AM
Kawai MP10 (v1.07) & MP6 (v1.13) software updates
by Kawai James
07/29/15 05:46 AM
Kawai MP11/MP7 v1.12 software update
by Kawai James
07/29/15 05:18 AM
Roland AirPerformer app problems
by lunobili
07/29/15 01:22 AM
What's Hot!!
New Forum for Selling Your Products or Services
--------------------
Historic Piano Documents
--------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Forum Stats
80,175 Registered Members
44 Forums
165,820 Topics
2,430,797 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2015 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission