Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Buyers Guide
Who's Online
67 registered (Adelheid, augustm, Bambers, barbaram, 16 invisible), 1410 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: I sold my beloved CA97 by keystring @ 09/24/16 03:12 PM

Yes, when I read the explanation I understood. It's the title which was a shocker because the first thing I thought was that something wrong had been found (which wasn't the case). I just ordered my CA97 - don't know the arrival date yet. I saw the
Piano Forum
Unless you are intending to develop your piano playing technique, the longer key on the new K-300 is of little importance to you. I would think that the Japanese made Kawai piano will retain its value better than the Indonesian made piano. Kawai's
Piano Teachers Forum
Maybe they're just dreading the length of a studio recital.
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai ES 8 by bigbang @ 09/24/16 02:48 PM

Hi. SK concert grand, Stereo delay, reverb concert hall : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csvMJMPzzvE I hope you like. Very good keyborad ! Regards from Paris.
Piano Teachers Forum
Adult student here. Can you phrase it something like this: "You've come far enough now that it's time to add in some pieces from the general repertoire." Then perhaps give the student several pieces from the general repertoire that are a
Jump to new posts Re: Casio AP 650 or Roland HP603? by drewr @ 09/24/16 02:23 PM

Originally Posted By FritzoI started learning to play "piano" some 3 months ago ...... But here's a little problem: as a beginner I don't really feel the difference between the key action of these piano's. In both cases the action is of cou
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Estonia or Bechstein Academy by Dutchpiano @ 09/24/16 02:04 PM

For the past 4 years I have been very happy with my C. Bechstein Contur upright, but the time has come to trade it for a baby grand. I am considering an Estonia 168 and a Bechstein Academy 160. I will of course go to the store and play them and liste
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Question about Schirmer editions by JazzyMac @ 09/24/16 01:57 PM

How does Baerenreiter compare to all of these?
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Best Piano's with Low Bass by AJF @ 09/24/16 01:56 PM

Deleted for relevance.
Piano Forum
Could you please help me decide ... I have been offered a 2-year-old showroom, Japan-made Kawai K-3 for half the price. It's actually 'new', just sitting there and played on a little bit in the showroom. Now comes the brand new Indonesia-made K-300
Jump to new posts Re: USB Midi output (Kawai) to Apple Lightning by spanishbuddha @ 09/24/16 01:50 PM

You're on the way to discovery of plenty more, examples are GarageBand, SampleTank, Sunrizer, Korg, JeuxdorgMini organ, Galileo and so on. Plus the note and sight reading apps. I don't think any of the pianos can touch the software VST's for PC and M
MY NEW PIANO or KEYBOARD! - Share Your Story!
Jump to new posts Re: I think this one will be my next by Almaviva @ 09/24/16 01:48 PM

It's a beautiful "baby", Philip. Just make sure those caster wheels are locked VERY securely when the "baby" is placed right on the edge of the abyss.
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Practice tips - Schubert Liebesbotschaft by BruceD @ 09/24/16 01:47 PM

Lisitsa is not without her critics, some of whom seem to be unrelenting and almost resentful of the fact that much of her reputation has been made through YouTube. One thing I admire about the videos I have seen of her is the seemingly total relaxat
Piano Teachers Forum
I'm probably similar to your student. I started lessons three years ago, but with work, life, yada, yada, I'm pretty much still on the basic levels. I even expressed frustration with my (great) teacher about how I "should have been more advanc
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Piano related goals…. by JazzyMac @ 09/24/16 01:35 PM

*Like*
Jump to new posts Re: Selecting a monitors for DP playing, yet again... by newer player @ 09/24/16 01:23 PM

Originally Posted By Charles CohenThese "It didn't work before, but it works now, and I didn't change anything" stories are always unsatisfying. But this is an excellent troubleshooting thread for others going forward...
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Playing staccato to improve precision by Qazsedcft @ 09/24/16 01:13 PM

Yes, I do practice with the metronome. I'll try to practice one 16th note per click and I'll try the left hand louder suggestion too. Thanks for the tips.
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Jump to new posts 3 new Hiromi videos by rintincop @ 09/24/16 01:05 PM

Thanks. KRK Rokit 6 G3 also seems good, and it appears there is a shop near enough to meet both a Rokit 6 and LSR305, so lets see next weeks.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Is this a bridge crack? by Retsacnal @ 09/24/16 12:56 PM

Originally Posted By Jeff Clef"...Because it is unethical and most courts have held that failure to disclose a material fact is grounds for breach of the sales contract. This is especially true in small claims court...." There is a certain
Piano Teachers Forum
Hello, I am new to the forum and I want to ask what may be a silly question, but what are your opinions as to what makes a beginner become an intermediate player, and an intermediate player become an advanced player. It always seems blurry to me as
If you do use 'takes' it selects the last recorded item to be recorded by default. And if you want to hear an earlier take, it will play the one selected, ie lit up. It's pretty logical and intuitive regarding replay of parallel lanes within a track.
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Everett Grand by thollis @ 09/24/16 12:38 PM

I recently tuned a piano that appears to be Asian and has swelling action brackets. It has a 12 digit serial number that begins with 511. Does anyone know who manufactured this Everett piano and where I can get parts for it?
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Is this a bridge crack? by Jeff Clef @ 09/24/16 12:38 PM

"...Because it is unethical and most courts have held that failure to disclose a material fact is grounds for breach of the sales contract. This is especially true in small claims court...." There is a certain music to this statement... th
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: STOLEN STEINWAY GRANDS by Retsacnal @ 09/24/16 12:37 PM

I don't mean to be judge or jury, but it does seem that Mr. Oberholtzer has gotten into some sort of unfortunate situation. I hope it can be resolved to everyone's satisfaction.
Page 57 of 69 < 1 2 55 56 57 58 59 68 69 >
What's Hot!!
Piano Summit 2017 - Join Us!
along with Chick Corea, Jonathan Cain,Set Rudetsky, Ray Chew, Onree Gill ...
-------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

-------------------
Piano Classified Ads
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
Ad
Let Your Piano Sing
Let Your Piano Sing
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Hallet Davis
by LawtonPianoTeacher
24 minutes 47 seconds ago
Group Lessons (Yamaha) Vs Private Lesson
by fofig
Today at 05:49 AM
Arturo Benedetti Michelangeli live in London 1982
by bennevis
Today at 05:28 AM
Practicing: memorizing or reading sheet?
by Adelheid
Today at 04:58 AM
Semi-OT: Piano store owner's story of getting stiffed
by Mark_C
Today at 12:43 AM
Forum Stats
85,111 Registered Members
44 Forums
175,430 Topics
2,559,172 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2016 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission