Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
RECITAL TIME!
Attention music teachers, we have gift items for your students. Students, we have gift items for your teacher!

Teacher & Student Gift Items

In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
Who's Online
139 registered (alerique, ahoffmann, 36251, ambrozy, Amusingprofessor, Albert Brighten, 36 invisible), 1751 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: Keyboard for a one year old? by Kawai James @ 04/28/16 09:20 PM

Finfan, not yet, I'm afraid. However, I hope to prepare an English language version for the Kawai Global site in the near future - perhaps next month. These child development products are predominantly sold in Japan, however we are starting to see
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Duane Shinn 52 Week Crash Course by newbert @ 04/28/16 09:17 PM

Great info here. I'm impressed that everyone here gives the course such glowing reviews. I'm considering purchasing but have two remaining questions: 1. Has anyone tried any of Duane's other courses? What were your impressions of those, and are
Adult Beginners Forum
Originally Posted By Stubbie Attending recitals or performances of advanced players is neither inspiring nor demoralizing to me. I just enjoy watching them play and listening to the music. Engaging in "if onlys" is a road I'd rather not t
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Sight reading by Isabelle1949 @ 04/28/16 09:10 PM

I'm not a piano teacher, but have a question I think teachers could answer for me. It's something I've wondered about for a very long time. When sight reading, is there a certain way the eyes should move? I know the music is played from left to
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Diabelli Variations blog by indigo_dave @ 04/28/16 09:08 PM

I bookmarked you blogspot. I'm interested to hear your harmonic ovservations in this work. And I just today (amazon in the mail) got LvB's complete variations - plastic comb bound. Yipee!
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Signature Piano Tones by Make by rocket88 @ 04/28/16 09:05 PM

Originally Posted By EPOn the other hand, it's a bit frustrating when people talk about "The Steinway Sound" or (name your brand), and then say, well, you really can't define it because it depends on too many other factors. So, does the Ste
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Estonia 168 vs Shigeru Kawai SK-2 by Markus03 @ 04/28/16 09:02 PM

Originally Posted By Steve ChandlerBack to the original question, I've played both (though not recently) and own an Estonia 190 (made in 2005). I like both for different reasons. The SK-2 like all Shigeru Kawais has a very refined sound, it can be a
Adult Beginners Forum
Johan, I'm planning to work through Zipoli's music. It is so very pleasing to the ear and heart!
Jump to new posts Re: My opinion of the Kawai ES8 after 2 months by Kawai James @ 04/28/16 08:59 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Mechanic: Roland FP-30 vs Casio PX-160 by siros @ 04/28/16 08:51 PM

Originally Posted By JoeT 2. Fully lift the key then re-press again immediately: Grand still produces two legato notes (correct) Upright piano produces two legato notes (correct) If we fully lift the key, the damper would fall down to touch the str
Jump to new posts Re: Keyboard for a one year old? by Finfan @ 04/28/16 08:50 PM

James: I don't suppose there's an English language version of that page? My granddaughter just turned one but I am starting to think of something for her second birthday already. This year we just got her the "Jungle Jamboree" by Little
Piano Teachers Forum
Ooops! I need to make a correction. I mentioned the Logitech C120 webcam, when I should have said, Logitech C920 My apologies
Jump to new posts Re: KAWAI MP7 THREAD by OneWatt @ 04/28/16 08:48 PM

Originally Posted By Kawai JamesOriginally Posted By lophiomysSorry if my indended joke did not come across. It's okay, I can appreciate that English is not your first language - I doubt I would be terribly good at telling jokes (or understanding th
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Duane Shinn 52 Week Crash Course by fizikisto @ 04/28/16 08:46 PM

EP Oh yes, Lesson 17 is awesome! That's actually one of the cool things about the course. It's just got so much variety. There are lessons like that which focus on doing a ton with just a few songs (or one and then there are lessons where he
Jump to new posts Re: My opinion of the Kawai ES8 after 2 months by ryan7 @ 04/28/16 08:46 PM

Thank you James for the reply and effort as always . It's the HM3 I have from my es6 days so I totally agree with what you are saying and know myself probably best to buy the correct stand and package . The wife will be none the wiser as almost ide
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Signature Piano Tones by Make by Norbert @ 04/28/16 08:44 PM

Quote:Wrong again. My comment was that the fact that different people perceive sound differently was very obvious, and it doesn't require reading a research paper to know that. Unfortunately posted by someone using an alias [for good reason?] so I c
Pianist Corner
Originally Posted By ElaineAllegroThis program sounds so wonderful! I'll be following along online, so please share your experiences. I can't get there this summer but already added it to my calendar to try to schedule for next year. Just trying t
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: EBVT III for concerts by Ralph @ 04/28/16 08:43 PM

The topic of EBVT has been one of the reasons pianoworld has held my interest for going on something like 15 years now. I've visited other forums, either piano or music or whatever and after a while it's just ho hum what now. Not so here at PW and I
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Gender ratio among pianists by Stubbie @ 04/28/16 08:41 PM

Well, for responders to the ABF 2015 Survey the ratio is 56% male and 44% female.
Jump to new posts Re: Keyboard for a one year old? by Kawai James @ 04/28/16 08:39 PM

ZeroZero, alongside the Korg TinyPiano, here are some acoustic/analogue offerings from Kawai intended for babies/toddlers: http://www.kawai.jp/product/c/toy/sound/ Cheers, James x
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: What is this G1 really worth? by ebonykawai @ 04/28/16 08:37 PM

Thanks for the post, Sam!
Adult Beginners Forum
Attending recitals or performances of advanced players is neither inspiring nor demoralizing to me. I just enjoy watching them play and listening to the music. Engaging in "if onlys" is a road I'd rather not travel. I count my blessings
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Duane Shinn 52 Week Crash Course by fizikisto @ 04/28/16 08:34 PM

TonyB, I'm glad to hear that the course is working out for you so well this time around. And I'm thrilled that our little thread seems to be generating some great discussion! I think you have some really great insights on playing pieces until
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Recital expectations by chasingrainbows @ 04/28/16 08:33 PM

I just had my student recital this week and it was by far, the most successful display of musicality, control (rhythm, tempo) and showmanship. All students played so well and beautifully, that I floated all day on a cloud of gratitude. Often, they h
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha P22 vs Yamaha M3 by Rickster @ 04/28/16 08:30 PM

I've never played or seen a Yamaha M3. But I have played a Yamaha P22 at a Church. I really liked the way the P22 played and sounded. The action was superb. The tone was nice for a 46" studio upright piano. Good luck with your decision! Rick
Page 58 of 86 < 1 2 56 57 58 59 60 85 86 >
What's Hot!!

--------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

-------------------
Piano Classified Ads
(ad)
Hammond A100 for Sale!
PRICE DROPPED!
(Think B3)
Hammond A100 for sale!
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad 125)
Sweetwater $55,000 Giveaway
Sweetwater $55,000 Mic Locker Giveaway
(ads)
PD - WNG - MH
PianoDisc
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Soundboard braces
by Beemer
05/03/16 06:13 PM
The Troll thread for Fer Kawai de Kawai
by bennevis
05/03/16 05:50 PM
Backposts
by andres_1001
05/03/16 05:15 PM
Piano String Covers - Canada
by ryanmanwich
05/03/16 04:29 PM
Bleichröder Berlin - does it exist?
by clueless101
05/03/16 04:10 PM
Forum Stats
83,497 Registered Members
44 Forums
172,374 Topics
2,520,915 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
Sheet Music Plus (125)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2016 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission