Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: OT - Going Hiking by JimF @ 10/19/14 10:09 AM

It was great to read your updated entries today, Sam. After 10 days I'd begun worrying you had a problem of some kind....other than the ones you face every day. Hoping your foot feels better soon. Jim
Piano Forum
It would be hard to ruin either of these piano's in such short time. The Taylor London is a second line of Brodmann. Both are very modest offerings, the Taylor of London made in China, the Yamaha likely too or in Indonesia. It's up to the condition
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Thank you Techs! Advice for DIY'ers... by Herr Weiss @ 10/19/14 10:02 AM

Originally Posted By: Paul678 Vous avez le cervau d'un sandwich au fromage! CERVEAU Paul, cervEau!!! HW
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Chord Book recommendation by Batuhan @ 10/19/14 10:00 AM

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0739003...d=ATVPDKIKX0DER
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Do steinways survive tropical climates? by Mta88 @ 10/19/14 09:51 AM

Originally Posted By: JohnSprungOriginally Posted By: AlmavivaIf Sauter - a company 1/3 the size of Steinway - can do it, why can't Steinway? It's not that they can't. It's that they choose not to go to the additional expense, given that the vast
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Do steinways survive tropical climates? by Mta88 @ 10/19/14 09:49 AM

Originally Posted By: JohnSprungOriginally Posted By: Mta88Should I be concerned with over drying the insides of my piano with the heating rod alone? No, the controller will just turn it off when it's dry enough. I don't think they installed
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: Pianoteq 5.1 by Mta88 @ 10/19/14 09:46 AM

Lol... It was an "awesome" comment I've heard only great things about the new "x" line.. Is it true it's a lot less bright sounding than previous c3s?
Jump to new posts Re: Piano/Organ for small church by PianoMan51 @ 10/19/14 09:36 AM

One keyboard for real piano and real pipe organ. If you had said 'we have an okay pianist and an okay organist', then MAYBE... But I hear you saying you have a good pianist and a good organist, and guess what, you aren't going to find one keyboard th
add the cn24 or cn25 to your list in place of the ce220. i think the azpiano guy overrates that model. also reconsider the Casio the px x50 series is a great value and can be found most everywhere. the kdp90 may not be stocked locally. the cl26 a
Jump to new posts Re: Stage Piano with easy presets by torhu @ 10/19/14 09:29 AM

On the RD-700NX you select which live set is the "default" one for each button by holding the button down for a couple of seconds. If that wasn't possible, you could just store the relevant live sets in the first "position" for ea
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: OT - Going Hiking by woodog @ 10/19/14 09:21 AM

Sam, what a fantastic adventure. I don't know how you handle the time away from the piano. On my bucket list is a ride across the USA on my recumbent trike, but for now I'll live vicariously through you. Originally Posted By: TrapperJohnHey Sam -
Pianist Corner
Originally Posted By: wrOne doesn't watch classical music, one listens to it. If people are unable to focus on what they hear, well, that's part of the "problem", IMO. Personally, I often close my eyes while listening to classical music,
Piano Forum
Last post about this - I promise. I found a 2007 Yamaha M450C for sale for $2000. One owner, never played or tuned since she got it. She won't budge on the price. The Taylor London is the 48 inch I've mentioned for $1600. It's 3-4 years old and no
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Coursera - Introduction to Music Production by noelpiano @ 10/19/14 09:16 AM

Never heard of coursera before, so thanks for the share! I like to record the odd guitar backing so that I can play piano over it - might take a look at this course. Sounds good.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: OT - Going Hiking by Greener @ 10/19/14 09:13 AM

Originally Posted By: Sam S... there's 500 miles of trail in Virginia, so I will be here for awhile. Hi Sam, nice to hear from you here. I was about to write to you (well comment here that is) right around the time Bob the dog ate the little girls
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) by zrtf90 @ 10/19/14 09:11 AM

Hi, folks! Flying visit, I'm afraid. Actually, non-flying visit - I'm between flights right now - I've been away dealing with work issues and expect to be away for most of the coming week, too. I've been in Amsterdam but not even time to visit Rijk
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Amsterdam; play me....grand piano by noelpiano @ 10/19/14 09:10 AM

Haha, inspiring stuff. Would be great to have the skills to just sit down and play in public like that.
Jump to new posts Re: Piano/Organ for small church by Valhalun @ 10/19/14 09:06 AM

I'm assuming by solid stand you want something with a wooden furniture style stand? With a budget of $5000 you can really get into some very nice console style digitals. I'm not really sure what a bass coupler is, organ is not my forte, some good dig
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Chord Book recommendation by noelpiano @ 10/19/14 09:05 AM

Looks like a great find! This is partly why I joined this forum, so I could find suggestions like yours. I always struggle to remember chords for some reason :) Picked up the book below recently if anyone's interested (it's downloadable - so no wait
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Sauter Delta by Hermerik @ 10/19/14 09:05 AM

Yes indeed this is a science of its own. I did actually have 2(!) Sauter deltas in my living room, and although one was to my taste much better than the other (and i chose the nicer one..), this resonance phenomena was the basically the same for bot
Jump to new posts Re: Ronsen Hammers by woodog @ 10/19/14 09:04 AM

Originally Posted By: GrandpianomanI would also consider the hammers from Ari Isaac www.isaacpiano.com I have his hammers installed in my 1925 M&H BB...they are fantastic. Here are some recordings of my BB with his hammers and bass strings. htt
Jump to new posts Re: New Ribs on an OLD board ?? by chernobieff @ 10/19/14 08:59 AM

Then you run the risk of reputation damage control after.
Jump to new posts Re: Piano/Organ for small church by toddy @ 10/19/14 08:57 AM

Since the people who're going to play the instrument are 'traditional' musicians of pipe organ and acoustic piano, respectively, it seems to me that one instrument won't do. If there were a one-instrument solution, it might well be more expensive AND
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Jump to new posts Re: Please show me how to play this song!! by MrSnrub @ 10/19/14 08:57 AM

That's amazing!! How did you write it out like that? What software did you use??
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Amsterdam; play me....grand piano by Johan B @ 10/19/14 08:51 AM

Originally Posted By: bennevisOriginally Posted By: 8 OctavesHere's another street piano Lisitsa played: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D2lPocwncs It's amazing to see Appassionata performed so amazingly well on something other than a perfect concer
Page 58 of 102 < 1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 101 102 >
What's Hot!!
8 Live Ragtime Piano Players on the Cape!
-------------------
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Knabe Pianos
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Forster vs August Forster
by eazydyonizy
10/23/14 03:43 AM
Grigory Sokolov releases album
by wimpiano
10/23/14 03:11 AM
Lindblad Steinway rebuilt pianos
by brahms
10/23/14 02:54 AM
Got the VPC1! Hooked up the Ivory! Played Brahms.
by TwoSnowflakes
10/23/14 02:13 AM
Pianos of Downton Abbey
by Almaviva
10/22/14 11:58 PM
Who's Online
63 registered (angga888, beet31425, 16 invisible), 1061 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
76620 Members
42 Forums
158436 Topics
2326669 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission