Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Buyers Guide
Who's Online
74 registered (augustm, Adelheid, alerique, alwatson, AZNpiano, 15 invisible), 1421 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: I sold my beloved CA97 by Pianoperformance @ 09/24/16 11:01 AM

Key string..he sold it, but ca97 still has same keyboard action!, if the budget made sense to you, wouldn't you consider cs11, too? For me, I tried the ca97 too, great instruement too. The cs11 has more ummph in the sound output, and feeling the v
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for direction in buying a piano by Steph4 @ 09/24/16 10:51 AM

I originally was looking for a Yamaha or Kawai but have not come across one yet. I'm not the most patient person lol
Jump to new posts Re: Roland FA vs. INTEGRA 7 by Jay Roland @ 09/24/16 10:44 AM

Originally Posted By BachusOriginally Posted By Jay RolandOriginally Posted By sonicblasphemyOriginally Posted By Jay Roland Natively, The FA Series has 2100 Total tones, while the Integra-7 has 6300. The FA is more electronic focused, so you can't
A little after the fact, but there was a thread about improper headphone jack output on a different forum recently and a factory reset fixed the problem (apparently). So we may ask be reassigned to not ever knowing what was causing the issue. In the
Jump to new posts Re: Resolving line noise? by Dave Horne @ 09/24/16 10:38 AM

This article is a bit of an overkill. I remember reading this article when it came out ... balanced power supply. http://www.soundonsound.com/people/roger-nichols-across-board
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Kinderszenen (Schumann): Thoughts? by ChrisKeys @ 09/24/16 10:37 AM

That's a very good discussion of this suite. I found myself agreeing with many of Perahia's thoughts, especially regarding the opening piece.
Adult Beginners Forum
I've just started this piece, and I fear that I'm in over my head. I sure wish I could play it like this, though!: http://www.npr.org/sections/deceptivecad...ipad&f=1039
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai CA 67 vs CS 7 vs Yamaha CLP 575 by keystring @ 09/24/16 10:30 AM

Quote:How much this actually shows up in real playing is a different matter... That is an important point,and the one that matters, I'm thinking. I will definitely read up even more on things, and also ask questions.
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Do you get students' names on first phone calls? by Peter K. Mose @ 09/24/16 10:30 AM

Right, if you say proudly and truthfully, "I have four students, at all ability levels," it doesn't tend to gain you student #5. Instead you either lie outright, or you answer vaguely: "Every pupil presents his or her own individual
Piano Teachers Forum
As an adult I want to hear pleasing music when I play. What is your student's goal or motive. "Play" to that.
Jump to new posts Re: I sold my beloved CA97 by danielp11 @ 09/24/16 10:27 AM

Hello JoBert, my answers in bold [quoteJoBert]Argh - don't do that to me! Because I have been toying with the same idea and up until now I've been trying hard not to find reasons to rationalize myself into such a switch. So please, give me reasons
Jump to new posts Ensemble piano's by Bachus @ 09/24/16 10:18 AM

On top of a piano, ensemble piano's like Yamaha' CVP series have a lot of features that make making music fun.. For me making FUN is very important for my kids (and myself to)... Now learning piano takes a lot of dedication, but if we make the ac
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: STOLEN STEINWAY GRANDS by Rickster @ 09/24/16 10:18 AM

Well, it appears that our own Larry Buck is not Mr. Oberholtzer's only victim. What a shame that there are people like this who have no scruples when it comes to cheating a fellow human being out of their money/property. On the other hand, at some
Jump to new posts Re: I sold my beloved CA97 by keystring @ 09/24/16 10:11 AM

I am literally almost out the door to go to the store that sells Kawais and Rolands, and have pretty well decided on the CA97 but want to see if my first impressions were just first impressions. My heart is already in my mouth - it's a big decision.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Is this a bridge crack? by Rickster @ 09/24/16 09:56 AM

Originally Posted By rysowersI don't see it as that big a deal if the rest of the bridge looks good. If the piano plays and sounds nice, a crack like this should not be a deal breaker. It actually could be a way to get an extremely good deal on the p
Short story: I want to thank every one here for the help you have provided! And to apologize for the time I asked you to spend on this "issue"... My new 305's are working fine now! Long story: Originally Posted By Charles Cohen My bet is
Jump to new posts Re: I sold my beloved CA97 by slobajudge @ 09/24/16 09:44 AM

You sold CA97 for CS11 because of nice cabinet ?
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: What song came from this Mendelssohn melody? by Works1 @ 09/24/16 09:43 AM

Thank you, it has some similarities with "All Things You Are" but it's not the song I had in my head. Maybe I'm just not remembering it the way I was thinking....
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? by Pianoperformance @ 09/24/16 09:36 AM

Mendelssohn op 19 no6...working on musicality now, yeah, teacher gave green light..but now really have to focus on bach invention 13 (with best friend, the metronome 😈)...
Jump to new posts Re: I sold my beloved CA97 by Pianoperformance @ 09/24/16 09:30 AM

Hehe..having had my cs11 for couple of weeks...I simply love it 😊..the keyboard action is just plain fabulous. ..now go get the Ipad pro with forscore app, problem solved! Love my Ipad pro/forescore..so easy to carry my scores to lessons and home
Jump to new posts Re: USB Midi output (Kawai) to Apple Lightning by Joe Garfield @ 09/24/16 09:13 AM

I got the new Ligtning to USB3 Camera connection (has a second Lightning port for power). I was disappointed when I hooked up iGrand, but I am quite pleased playing my new Bleuthner in CMP Grand Thanks for the help. I wasn't sure if I would like t
Piano Forum
Originally Posted By RetsacnalHow about a bullet list of the embarrassing and unethical events? Like designating a school an "All Steinway School" when the overwhelming majority of it pianos are Essex and Boston?
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha CP4 ??? by musicmad @ 09/24/16 08:55 AM

Originally Posted By Marko in BostonIf you are recording "audio" it save as a .WAV file. If you are recording "performances" (sounds & effects) it saves as a .C7A file. How exactly do you mean? so if one was to input a r
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Jump to new posts Re: Let's Talk Weddings by ClsscLib @ 09/24/16 08:52 AM

Robin, my first (and unworthy) thought was to wonder whether your old newcomer made her "Turn down the music" comment in English or German. I quickly realized that it didn't matter, and furthermore, I didn't want to know. Being criticized
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai CA 67 vs CS 7 vs Yamaha CLP 575 by Bambers @ 09/24/16 08:32 AM

I thought the hp605 had the edge on sound but the kawai had a nicer action. It was a very close choice for me. Regarding the tone generation. Sampling as in the kawai means they put the pianos in an anechoic chamber, record each key played at a vari
Page 59 of 70 < 1 2 57 58 59 60 61 69 70 >
What's Hot!!
Piano Summit 2017 - Join Us!
along with Chick Corea, Jonathan Cain,Set Rudetsky, Ray Chew, Onree Gill ...
-------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

-------------------
Piano Classified Ads
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
Ad
Let Your Piano Sing
Let Your Piano Sing
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Hallet Davis
by LawtonPianoTeacher
09/30/16 06:26 AM
Group Lessons (Yamaha) Vs Private Lesson
by fofig
09/30/16 05:49 AM
Arturo Benedetti Michelangeli live in London 1982
by bennevis
09/30/16 05:28 AM
Practicing: memorizing or reading sheet?
by Adelheid
09/30/16 04:58 AM
Semi-OT: Piano store owner's story of getting stiffed
by Mark_C
09/30/16 12:43 AM
Forum Stats
85,111 Registered Members
44 Forums
175,429 Topics
2,559,171 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2016 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission