Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: It's not so simple as the 10,000 hour rule. by Jorleyy @ Today at 01:49 PM

Originally Posted By: AtrysOriginally Posted By: Jorleyy Now, there is no such thing as "evidence" in the way you see it This is plainly untrue. Originally Posted By: Jorleyy "Facts" and "evidence" doesn't necessarily
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Best brand of upright piano 48" or larger? by wimpiano @ Today at 01:48 PM

@mahermusic: for tne money or in general? It's not available here.
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: RH Fast Alberti notes by Polyphonist @ Today at 01:47 PM

Originally Posted By: AtrysOriginally Posted By: ando I'm just letting you know you have a major deficit in social skills. Hm, not really. I'm quite well in the social area of my real life... What real life?
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Adult intermediate level question - what to do? by Peter K. Mose @ Today at 01:41 PM

Why would it matter? You're already teaching. Just keep at it. Does someone want to unseat you? If it's official you want, then you had best do the theory and history exams as well as a playing exam. It might take you a couple of years. I wouldn't b
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: RH Fast Alberti notes by Cinnamonbear @ Today at 01:38 PM

Originally Posted By: JoelWWhere's the off button? Here:
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Yes, try ASIO4All first. It made a big difference when I was getting setup. For classical performance I think you could do much better action wise than what the CP33 offers. I would try other boards such as Roland and Kawai. I wouldn't equate 'great
Pianist Corner
Originally Posted By: Jorleyy Now, there is no such thing as "evidence" in the way you see it This is plainly untrue. Originally Posted By: Jorleyy "Facts" and "evidence" doesn't necessarily mean knowledge. They abs
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: RH Fast Alberti notes by JoelW @ Today at 01:31 PM

Where's the off button?
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: It's not so simple as the 10,000 hour rule. by Jorleyy @ Today at 01:30 PM

Originally Posted By: AtrysOriginally Posted By: phantomFive Pro-tip: When someone in an internet forum says they learned something in a graduate level class, and you come in saying, "that's wrong and there are studies that prove it if you only
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: RH Fast Alberti notes by Atrys @ Today at 01:30 PM

Originally Posted By: ando I'm just letting you know you have a major deficit in social skills. Hm, not really. I'm quite well in the social area of my real life, thanks for your unfounded assumption though Originally Posted By: ando Free advice.
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: RH Fast Alberti notes by ando @ Today at 01:27 PM

Originally Posted By: AtrysOriginally Posted By: ando Why should anybody provide evidence to you? You don't return the favour. People may as well just state something, then tell you to read more and find the evidence yourself. I'm not the one making
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: RH Fast Alberti notes by noobpianist90 @ Today at 01:22 PM

Originally Posted By: Vid Yes, my mistake. It wont happy again
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: RH Fast Alberti notes by Atrys @ Today at 01:22 PM

Originally Posted By: ando Why should anybody provide evidence to you? You don't return the favour. People may as well just state something, then tell you to read more and find the evidence yourself. I'm not the one making claims unsupported by evid
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: RH Fast Alberti notes by ando @ Today at 01:21 PM

Originally Posted By: bennevisAtrys, may I direct you to www.scienceforums.net where you'll find people up to your astronomically astoundingly elevated level of (self-confessed) knowledge and enlightenment, in the field of, er, in the field you speci
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: RH Fast Alberti notes by ando @ Today at 01:17 PM

Originally Posted By: AtrysOriginally Posted By: ando You probably shouldn't assume that you have read everything on the subjects you like to pontificate about. I don't, which is why I'm always open to evidence. Why should anybody provide evidence
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: RH Fast Alberti notes by Vid @ Today at 01:16 PM

Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: RH Fast Alberti notes by bennevis @ Today at 01:15 PM

Atrys, may I direct you to www.scienceforums.net where you'll find people up to your astronomically astoundingly elevated level of (self-confessed) knowledge and enlightenment, in the field of, er, in the field you specialize in (which I'm not sure w
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: Roland RD 800 by Dave Ferris @ Today at 01:04 PM

Thanks Marko. Yes it would make way more practical sense to buy 36251's since you guys are in the same general 'hood'. I was just thinking out loud. Yes at age 44, the 800 is still a doable schlep. It is as well at age 60 (61 in 7 weeks ) on occ
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: RH Fast Alberti notes by Atrys @ Today at 12:58 PM

Originally Posted By: ando You probably shouldn't assume that you have read everything on the subjects you like to pontificate about. I don't, which is why I'm always open to evidence. Originally Posted By: ando What are you doing here? I've alre
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: RH Fast Alberti notes by ando @ Today at 12:54 PM

Originally Posted By: AtrysOriginally Posted By: noobpianist90 If your purpose in posting on this forum was to enlighten the rest us, and remove this ignorance, you would provide sources to your claims. This is not true at all. I won't reiterate ov
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: RH Fast Alberti notes by Atrys @ Today at 12:54 PM

Originally Posted By: noobpianist90 Until said evidence is presented, it is your assertion. Not at all. It's only my assertion if I were the researcher presenting a conclusion drawn from evidence. In the case here, I'm simply making you aware of ass
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Cracking tuning pin by Mark Davis @ Today at 12:52 PM

Thank you very much for your help Mark! All of the best! Regards,
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Best brand of upright piano 48" or larger? by monads @ Today at 12:51 PM

This is the list/thread http://www.pianoworld.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/2093555.html#Post2093555
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: RH Fast Alberti notes by noobpianist90 @ Today at 12:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Atrysyou don't seem to even read anything. Originally Posted By: Atrys You have to realize that I am not the one asserting the claims; I'm just making you aware of the claims that have already been made and supported by evide
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Amazing Grace piano duet by Erkamurka @ Today at 12:47 PM

Hi! Next week, I'm going to be doing a piano duet of Amazing Grace with someone for a chapel. I can't find any duets that aren't for beginners. Please let me know if you know of a site with free sheet music for an Amazing Grace piano duet!
Page 6 of 130 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 129 130 >
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Download & Print Sheet Music Instantly
sheet music search
sheet music search

sheet music search
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
170 registered (accordeur, ABC Vermonter, Akshay, 36251, 52 invisible), 1624 Guests and 24 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
74313 Members
42 Forums
153708 Topics
2253309 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Acoustics and Piano Positioning
by PNO40
56 minutes 9 seconds ago
Is this the room to talk about the Yamaha PSR's ?
by MacGuy
Today at 05:43 PM
Where can I test a Kawai VPC-1?
by jp2011
Today at 05:43 PM
Schimmel Mod. 150 - NR
by Rudy99golf
Today at 05:42 PM
Practing songs vs. doing excersises
by cowchin12
Today at 05:25 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission