Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
(ad)
Pianoteq
Grotrian Concert
Royal
for Pianoteq out now
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Buyers Guide
Who's Online
111 registered (Almar, AFONSO, accordeur, ando, 32 invisible), 2321 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Program that detects notes? by Cutestpuppie @ 01/18/17 05:28 AM

Hi I'm looking for an app or program that tell you the right hand notes by listening to the music or melody. For example, I randomly pick a song from YouTube and the program detect the right hand notes for me. Is there such a program? I don't want t
Adult Beginners Forum
I'm new too. 2 teachers in 1 month. 1 st teacher isn't good. she keeps making excuses grrr talking about her makes me mad but my 2nd teacher is good. She explain stuff like a real teacher and she is very chatty and cute
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: DP for 6 year old beginners by Kawai James @ 01/18/17 05:16 AM

PBL, good call on the 'Twin Mode' feature. Originally Posted By PBLMany Kawais have twin mode too, but I'm not sure how it works with the headphones. Kawai's equivalent 'Four Hands' mode outputs the same stereo signal through both jacks. I like
Jump to new posts Re: KAWAI CA97/67 on youtube! by veraverbeke @ 01/18/17 05:12 AM

Still happy with it after this months ? I think I'll buy one these days. Can you consider it ? Thanks
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: "40 Pieces A Year Club" for 2017 by lvojnovic @ 01/18/17 05:09 AM

1. Bach - no. 2. Little Prelude (BWV 939) 2. Gurlitt etude no. 19 (Wassefahrt) 3. Gurlitt etude no. 5 (Auf! In's GrĂ¼ne!) I still haven't uploaded the recording for 1. and now I have two more
Jump to new posts Re: DP for 6 year old beginners by Goss @ 01/18/17 05:04 AM

Also handy about something portable like this, is that possibly when your little one goes off to piano lessons, practice could be done on their own piano - just pack it up and take it along.
Jump to new posts Re: DP for 6 year old beginners by Goss @ 01/18/17 05:03 AM

It might be worth mentioning the just new Kawai ES-110 - paired with a stand this might be very suitable, and its price is nice, has some good piano sounds and others, and its action appears to be pretty good. Could be handy to have something you can
Jump to new posts Re: KAWAI CA97/67 on youtube! by veraverbeke @ 01/18/17 04:59 AM

Tommorow , I'll buy a ca97. Still happy ? It seems to be the best piano in his range ... Happy with it after these months ?
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai announces ES110 ultra-portable digital piano by Kawai James @ 01/18/17 04:47 AM

Korny, congrats on your FP-30, it's a great board. Cheers, James x
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai CA69/99 wish list by Kawai James @ 01/18/17 04:45 AM

Originally Posted By lophiomysIt is because Kawai does not want the voices to be update-able. lophy, may I ask why you continually single-out Kawai for criticism? Do other manufacturers of home-oriented digital pianos (such as the CA97) offer custo
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai CA69/99 wish list by Kawai James @ 01/18/17 04:38 AM

Originally Posted By MaartinThe changelog for Kawai FW update v1.06 for CA97 includes "- Improved: Tone data revised for some sounds" Does 'tone data revised' not imply the sound sample was modified in some way? I believe this change poi
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai announces ES110 ultra-portable digital piano by Kawai James @ 01/18/17 04:35 AM

Hello squidbot, Congrats on your ES110, and thank you for sharing your thorough unboxing pics, always nice to see. Originally Posted By squidbotKawai James, so here's the problem I'm encountering. For the most part, when I press the keys, they are
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: An Off Day by Muove @ 01/18/17 04:32 AM

I know, It can be a bummer when you can't show what you wanted to in a lesson. And I can certainly relate to the allure of new music! Originally Posted By dmd ... At your lesson today you revealed something about your playing that you thought you ha
Jump to new posts Re: DP for 6 year old beginners by PBL @ 01/18/17 04:12 AM

Sinde you have twins, you might look after the Twin Piano mode (pun intended). All Rolands from FP-30 up have it and it allows you to split the keyboard into two parts with the same tonal range. That way both your kids can practice at the same time w
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai CA69/99 wish list by Maartin @ 01/18/17 04:12 AM

The changelog for Kawai FW update v1.06 for CA97 includes "- Improved: Tone data revised for some sounds" Does 'tone data revised' not imply the sound sample was modified in some way? Source: http://www.kawai-global.com/data/updates/ca97
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: An Off Day by Qazsedcft @ 01/18/17 03:44 AM

I agree with dmd here. Would it have been better if you had covered up your deficiencies and your teacher had passed you on the music? I think it's much better that the problems that you thought you had worked out, but didn't, came out at the lesson
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai CN35: humming upon switch on by Goss @ 01/18/17 03:43 AM

It is harmless in itself but can ( become more) annoying over time - be glad it has not got coil hiss ^^ but yes, it is something that a warranty wil cover
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: An Off Day by dogperson @ 01/18/17 03:34 AM

I do not, in any way, consider my lessons to be a 'performance' and how much 'I have nailed' since the last lesson. Neither does my teacher. I have structured the lessons with my teacher to be 'I show you my problems' and 'you give me guidance on h
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai CA69/99 wish list by lophiomys @ 01/18/17 03:23 AM

Originally Posted By vince961Why can't Kawai use voices/firmware/software that can be uploaded? It is because Kawai does not want the voices to be update-able. The the technology is available and affordable.
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai CN35: humming upon switch on by CyberGene @ 01/18/17 03:20 AM

I have the exact same problem with my ES7. When I boot it up, it makes this humming for about a minute which is very annoying, but then stops and it's OK. Recently I am just keeping it always on, because I use it as a MIDI controller though and haven
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: An Off Day by Tubbie0075 @ 01/18/17 03:17 AM

Sometimes the body automatically adjusts itself so that you could play as well as you can. But sometimes it doesn't. The more advanced pianists have high awareness and understanding of their body and how it works to get the best results. They know
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai CN35: humming upon switch on by Kawai James @ 01/18/17 03:04 AM

Hello Alan, Yes, some MP7 users have reported cases of a low humming noise produced by the power transformer. However, I don't believe this is the case for Kotya's CN35 as that instrument utilises an external power adaptor rather than an internal t
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: An Off Day by earlofmar @ 01/18/17 03:01 AM

Quite a high percentage of my lessons don't go as well as I think they will. I either walk away with a spring in my step or shoulders hunched. Not for the first time though a poor performance on a piece at a lesson has shown me there is a big differe
Jump to new posts Re: Best digital piano for classical pianist by hag01 @ 01/18/17 02:59 AM

My neighbor pestering me because I play alot on my Upright acoustic piano. I now practice pretty advanced classical music and I feel my Casio is not an appropriate replacement for my Upright acoustic piano. That is why I'm looking now for a digital
Jump to new posts Re: DP for 6 year old beginners by clothearednincompo @ 01/18/17 02:57 AM

Originally Posted By SSKI read some posts that say about abnormal key clicking sounds in Casios and very good reviews otherwise. Apparently they are "okay" as brand new. Maybe a Yamaha or Kawai is quieter, but I haven't personally made any
Page 65 of 101 < 1 2 63 64 65 66 67 100 101 >
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas

(ad)
Piano Summit 2017!
Piano Summit 2017!
Check out the itineraries!
Click for Details
Piano Summit 2017
(ad)
Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restorations and sales
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Teaching kids and keeping high expectations.
by Juan Rezzuto
Today at 10:12 AM
Sheet music that sounds good with e-piano sound?
by JoBert
Today at 09:42 AM
Recording individual notes when piano is tuned
by slobajudge
Today at 09:36 AM
Massive dehumidifier recall!
by kennyz
Today at 09:03 AM
Digital Piano - Help with shortlist!
by Mizpah
Today at 08:17 AM
(ad)
Sheet Music Plus
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Forum Stats
86,342 Registered Members
44 Forums
177,943 Topics
2,591,065 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2017 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission