Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician
SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
Ad (Piano Sing)
How to Make Your Piano Sing
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
Who's Online
82 registered (Artur Gajewski, ando, Anne H, Anita Potter, 18 invisible), 1180 Guests and 17 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Members Recordings - Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Schubert D 784 by Damon @ 11/19/14 06:07 PM

I hope you never stop posting here.
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Originally Posted By: pdxfz1Lolatu, maybe I connect to the wrong Line-In jack? I plug it to the Right Line-In jack since the Left Line-In jack has a label that said mono. Maybe I should try connecting to the Left Line-In. Haha. Yes, that's wrong. Y
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: My new baby grand is here! by Anne H @ 11/19/14 06:01 PM

Originally Posted By: NorbertCongratulations! Your model has become very popular as of late as has the "make" Care to tell how the choice was made? Norbert I liked the sound! I like the classic European sound and the feel and the p
Jump to new posts Re: Using a headphone make me feel a bit dizzy by Peter071 @ 11/19/14 06:00 PM

I also have "Line Out" jacks, and one is also labeled "Left / Mono". I used an adapter plug to connect my headphone the the mono line out. But than the sound still comes from the speakers. So I put another adapter plug in the head
Originally Posted By: Frédéric LOnly the L plug is labelled /Mono... If you use only one Jack, it should be L/Mono. But since pianoteq could send stereo sound, using both plugs should be better (with a cable 2x 6,35 -- 1x 3,5). Thank you Frederic
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: My new baby grand is here! by Anne H @ 11/19/14 05:57 PM

Originally Posted By: BrianDXOriginally Posted By: Anne HThanks everyone! It's a really beautiful piano, even when it's not completely in tune. New Orleans shotgun style houses make for some creative furniture arranging challenges, but I really liked
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Giving a warranty by PhilipInChina @ 11/19/14 05:56 PM

Originally Posted By: rysowersWe give a warranty with all the pianos we sell. The main condition being that they need to have the piano serviced at least once a year by me or a technician approved by me. We've been very lucky with warranty issues. W
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Recital 36 --- General Discussion Room by JimF @ 11/19/14 05:51 PM

17. Anne H - Pavane de la Belle au bois dormant Very nice job on this, Anne, especially some of those big beautiful chords. Ravel is also one of my favorites for exactly the reasons you cite. I played the duet version with my teacher last summer f
Jump to new posts Re: Buying from Kawai online by dmd @ 11/19/14 05:36 PM

Originally Posted By: SaadHello everyone, I'm interested in the CA65 and was wondering if people have purchased from Kawai online. I'm concerned about how such a large package delivery will be handled. 1. Who do they use for shipping? Since it's ab
Jump to new posts Success taming a Yamaha GA1? by RonTuner @ 11/19/14 05:35 PM

Started taking care of Yamaha GA1 E J2005018 for our church. In addition to the wonky tonal break at the lower tenor bridge, this piano swings like crazy with the indoor humidity. Mostly those 10 notes or so just above the break. My plan is to inst
Hi Everyone, Many thanks for these useful replies. I will weigh my options and inform you of my choice and how it went. All the best, drutgat
Jump to new posts Re: Best Headphone for CLP-585 by Charles Cohen @ 11/19/14 05:26 PM

There are many threads about this question. It doesn't matter what DP you have, or what piano sound you're using. First question: . . . How much money can you spend? At around $100, three recommendations: . . . Sennheiser HD-280 (I own it, and
Jump to new posts Re: Giving a warranty by lamhfhada @ 11/19/14 05:26 PM

Thats what I was wondering do you guys give a similar warranty to that which the manufacture gives, on you rebuilds?
Jump to new posts Re: yamaha P-105 or DGX 650 by anotherscott @ 11/19/14 05:24 PM

Originally Posted By: TheodorN If Yamaha would produce a new piano in the DGX family with three sensors (they might name it DGX-750, with a higher number to indicate more sensors) but kept the same GHS action, same light keys, though some may regard
Only the L plug is labelled /Mono... If you use only one Jack, it should be L/Mono. But since pianoteq could send stereo sound, using both plugs should be better (with a cable 2x 6,35 -- 1x 3,5).
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Any Piano Purchase You Regret? by michaelha @ 11/19/14 05:19 PM

Originally Posted By: Norbert Why is it generally considered worthwhile to rebuild older American and European pianos, but few if any among those not exactly belonging to this group? This has nothing to do with 'reliability' - but sound and "so
Adult Beginners Forum
Originally Posted By: David Farley"Bach Around the Christmas Tree" reminds me, how could I forget this one? Willard A. Palmer's "Christmas Holiday." http://www.amazon.com/Christmas-Holiday-Willard-Palmer/dp/0739017306/ If you
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: New Studio Piano Purchase - Opinions Please by backto_study_piano @ 11/19/14 05:15 PM

Originally Posted By: djmobI am looking for some advice as to a new studio piano purchase. ... Secondly the Kawai K-500 is a great price point new at $7500 and the action is very light, BUT it doesn’t have the sound of a Walter or Schimmel (or Ste
Jump to new posts Re: Using a headphone make me feel a bit dizzy by Charles Cohen @ 11/19/14 05:11 PM

Originally Posted By: spanishbuddhaI think you will have to explore which brands and models do not have this effect for you, if any. Try also a software VST. As now, maybe a solution for you is to listen in mono? Usually one of the line outs has a
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Any Piano Purchase You Regret? by pianoloverus @ 11/19/14 05:09 PM

Originally Posted By: NorbertThe discussion about "longevity" has many facets and is by no means B.S.No one said a discussion of longevity was BS. Two posters said your comments about longevity were BS. Originally Posted By: NorbertWhat ha
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Recital 36 --- General Discussion Room by zrtf90 @ 11/19/14 05:07 PM

02. SwissMS/Doris - Sonatina in A Minor Allegro & Andante This is really good for the grade you're taking. You have excellent clarity, expression and understanding. The ornaments are especially well tended. The Andante is a sheer delight. There'
Jump to new posts Re: yamaha P-105 or DGX 650 by TheodorN @ 11/19/14 05:07 PM

Right, because both have only two sensors. If Yamaha would produce a new piano in the DGX family with three sensors (they might name it DGX-750, with a higher number to indicate more sensors) but kept the same GHS action, same light keys, though some
Adult Beginners Forum
Originally Posted By: scorpioOriginally Posted By: Chrislwhat is the difficulty level in that Agay book? According to sheetmusicplus, the difficulty level is beginning intermediate. http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/title/the-joy-of-christmas-sheet-m
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: New Studio Piano Purchase - Opinions Please by Corvus @ 11/19/14 05:04 PM

You mention The Well-Tempered Clavier. Do you play a lot of Bach? I find a heavy action more problematic for Bach than for most repertoire. Glenn Gould famously sought a very light touch for his pianos. On the other hand, from what I understand, in
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: What is considered new? by michaelha @ 11/19/14 05:03 PM

Originally Posted By: NorbertWhat's exactly the argument to be made here? Really not getting the point. In Canada we're really not caring about things like that anymore- if ever have. 80% of my customers are of "non-white" extraction - w
Page 67 of 113 < 1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 112 113 >
What's Hot!!

Trade Regrets:
Barry "Bear" Arnaut

(ad) Yamaha
Yamaha
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Knabe Pianos
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
(ad) Piano Music Sale - Dover Publications
Piano Music Sale
Sheet Music Plus (125)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
New Topics - Multiple Forums
About Roland's PHA4 STANDARD and F-130R
by Yussnan84
Today at 12:55 AM
Call me irresponsible....
by harpon
Yesterday at 11:17 PM
Yamaha used U1/U3 or new B3?
by blackjack1777
Yesterday at 10:41 PM
Keyboard for $500 - and software to help learn?
by Freebird308
Yesterday at 09:35 PM
my struggle to learn pop piano
by carojm36
Yesterday at 08:51 PM
Forum Stats
77024 Members
42 Forums
159307 Topics
2340166 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
Gift Ideas for Music Lovers!
Find the Perfect Gift for the Music Lovers on your List!
Visit our online store today.

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission