Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This Search is powered by Google
(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Pianoteq
Grotrian Concert
Royal
for Pianoteq out now
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Buyers Guide
Who's Online
66 registered (AprilE, ando, AZNpiano, 36251, 17 invisible), 1758 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: New Yamaha U3 by RonaldSteinway @ 02/19/17 08:52 PM

I have just purchased YUS5, and I paid 13.5K. Including tax, delivery, and 2 tunnings. In Japan, the same piano costs $9.5K. I do not think the price that I paid is great, I was just helping the dealer. I should have not done this, the dealer does n
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Recital 45 --- General Discussion Room by Monica K. @ 02/19/17 08:51 PM

21. Piano2138 - Lost: Nice job! You convey both a sense of sadness and hope in “Lost”; the listener ends up concluding that the protagonist will find his or her way out of the predicament. My only advice would be to experiment with adding a lit
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: Roland RD-2000 by brooster @ 02/19/17 08:51 PM

Originally Posted By sullivangIt also has the fully modelled SN sounds, according to Jay. Greg. According to Roland the only fully modeled sounds in the RD-2000 are the V-Piano sounds. The SuperNatural sounds in the RD-2000 are some upgraded E Pia
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Jump to new posts Re: Sheet Music for "Baby Won't You Please Come Home" by johnbarnesiii @ 02/19/17 08:37 PM

Anyone??
MY NEW PIANO or KEYBOARD! - Share Your Story!
Jump to new posts Good keyboard for begginer by Leo Mtz @ 02/19/17 08:33 PM

Hey im just starting to play keyboard and i am looking for a good budget keyboard, any suggestions? I really like those pink floyd rotary speaker sounds, so it would be cool if it had a rotary speaker sound/preset.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Recital 45 --- General Discussion Room by h8dk97 @ 02/19/17 08:32 PM

Thank you very much All for your feedback and kind words. The last six months or so have been very stressful for me but my piano practice made it a little easier to endure. The feedback from this site is one of the few things that inspire me and help
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: My practice app of choice and how I use it by Carey @ 02/19/17 08:16 PM

Interesting concept. Would probably drive me nuts - but I'm definitely old school (i.e., prefer to use a printed score, write in fingerings, and learn a piece of music as a whole focusing on trouble spots as needed).
Pianist Corner
Originally Posted By WhoDwaldiThis has over 10,000 views?.... Sure -- not unusual. First of all...maybe you didn't realize, this is a very old thread. This site is a common resource for people everywhere. It shows up readily on google searches about
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: "40 Pieces A Year Club" for 2017 by BrianDX @ 02/19/17 08:12 PM

01. Sonatina In C Major (Op.36 No.1) (1st Mov.) (Clementi) (OF) 02. Sonatina In C Major (Op.36 No.1) (2nd Mov.) (Clementi) (OF) 03. Sonatina In C Major (Op.36 No.1) (3rd Mov.) (Clementi) (OF) 04. Sonatina (BrianDX) (OC) 05. Down River (BrianDX) (OC)
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Older Cunningham pianos by Carey @ 02/19/17 08:04 PM

Originally Posted By mc_2Hi all, I've run across a used Cunningham grand for sale (approximately 50 years old, according to the seller), and was interested in reviews from those who have some experience with these pianos. I've heard good things about
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Recital 45 --- General Discussion Room by Kalos Piano @ 02/19/17 08:04 PM

Originally Posted By CRP 26. kalospiano - Sakura (Cherry Blossoms) I am not convinced by the chords in this arrangement... Hi CRP! Could you clarify what do you mean? Is it that you don't like the way Dittrich arranged this piece or is it that you'
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai MP12 by Savante @ 02/19/17 08:00 PM

Originally Posted By Paul MannThe newer sound chip (newer than the one in the MP7 and MP11) is already in the ES8, CN27, CN37. The newer sound chip is much better than the older one, fuller sound, SK-grand is better than the CFX-grand, IMO. I h
Jump to new posts Re: Roland RD-2000 by EssBrace @ 02/19/17 08:00 PM

I watched this earlier. Is it me or do they all sound so samey?
Forum Members Parties, Tours, Cruises, & Meetings
this is seriously interesting! I'm not sure if I could participate yet, but I've been once to Malaga and I've loved it! I'll see if I manage to fit a little flight to Andalucia in my 2017 summer plans
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Would you practice if ... by Damon @ 02/19/17 07:56 PM

I don't know.
Composer's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: New pieces for piano by Kalos Piano @ 02/19/17 07:55 PM

I got very impressed with your compositions. Interesting atmosphere, interesting harmonies... liked and subscribed
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: French Themed Recital Sign-Up Thread by Kalos Piano @ 02/19/17 07:51 PM

To add to the list, quote the last entry of the list and remove the quote. Post the new list with your entries and with this red text included. Recital date: April 30 Baroque Couperin - Les Barricades Mysterieuses - Sam S Couperin - Le Petit Rien -
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Czerny exercises by ClsscLib @ 02/19/17 07:49 PM

If working on technique were fun, none of us would ever post on PianoWorld!
Jump to new posts Re: Roland RD-2000 by Macsaint777 @ 02/19/17 07:48 PM

Hi everyone. We don't have a lot of good examples of the RD-2000 sounds yet, though they look to be basically RD-800 sounds with the V-piano added, and some revamped EP sounds. Here is a new YouTube demo showcasing mostly acoustic piano sounds. htt
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: A question about twelths by UnrightTooner @ 02/19/17 07:44 PM

Originally Posted By Chris LeslieIn that case, all of the 10th intervals will beat rapidly. In fact, they should gradually increase in speed if you play them chromatically upwards. That is a good test of even expansion if the temperament is a good ET
Originally Posted By MorodieneI think sound-wise, Nord may win Just listening to demos without playing them, yes, I certainly think the basic tone of the Nord sounds more authentic and natural than anything I've heard from the RD-2000 yet. Greg.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Need Advice - May Purchase 16 Yr Old Nordiska by terminaldegree @ 02/19/17 07:29 PM

This would be a pretty early example of a Chinese grand piano in the US (I'm just making an assumption, though, as you don't indicate your location or any other information in your profile). I doubt this piano is as well made (in terms of materials,
Pianist Corner
For all of us who live for art : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OIExoUb8jk (Don't forget, we still have to make a living.......)
Pianist Corner
Kaziranga, I read the story :), thanks for sharing. The funny thing, I had a sort of inferiority complex towards my friend at the music school. She played 1st Ballade, while I was preparing the 3rd. I found 1st more appealing at that time - you cou
Pianist Corner
https://www.theguardian.com/books/2013/jan/20/alan-rusbridger-play-again-review This is the story of a guy who while editor of a major newspaper, in the middle of a global crisis, managed to practice for an annual summer camp performance. My take
Page 67 of 89 < 1 2 65 66 67 68 69 88 89 >
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas

(ad)
A. Geyer Pianos
A. Geyer Pianos
(ad)
Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restorations and sales
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
New Topics - Multiple Forums
What is to be gained from belly work?
by PeterSim
Today at 12:10 AM
Steinway Model M
by woohoo123
Yesterday at 07:22 PM
Digital piano as a music player vs slab piano + stereo
by Alohaneko
Yesterday at 06:03 PM
Slow hammers
by Ahmedn1
Yesterday at 05:57 PM
I'm having an affair with the piano
by JayWalkingBlues
Yesterday at 03:20 PM
(ad)
Sheet Music Plus
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Forum Stats
86,788 Registered Members
44 Forums
178,702 Topics
2,601,640 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2017 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission