Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Buyers Guide
Who's Online
48 registered (beeboss, bennevis, augustm, Ben_NZ, 9 invisible), 1382 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: New Series of HP and LX Pianos from Roland by Morodiene @ 08/17/16 12:40 PM

Originally Posted By m8118How to clean up the keyboard? PHA-50 has the best "skin feel" right after my mother old ivory keyboard piano but it doesn't get clean just by playing with clean hands. All the other pianos I had over the years did
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Recital 43 --- General Discussion Room by outo @ 08/17/16 12:37 PM

12. peterws - Romance op28 2 Lovely playing! I still get shivers when thinking about learning Schumann, it's just so hard. This recording also sounds a little unnatural to me, I think you need to fiddle around with your settings a bit more to make i
Jump to new posts Re: Used Kawai ES7 or Brand new ES100? by drewrst @ 08/17/16 12:33 PM

Originally Posted By rohanjHi, ...... My teacher suggests I get a heavy action keyboard to develop strength in my fingers..... 1. Is it worth buying the ES7 used over the new ES100 for the same price? 2. Is the key action heavy enough? (My Teacher a
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Recital 43 --- General Discussion Room by Greener @ 08/17/16 12:31 PM

Hello and Happy Wednesday … With each recital, I've sensed the overall quality moving up a level. Whatever we are doing, it is evidently working. Really nice job everyone. 1 UnderConstruction - Venetianisches Gondellied (Op.19 No.6) Nice piec
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 by bSharp[C]yclist @ 08/17/16 12:30 PM

I haven't provided an update here in this thread, but that's really because I haven't been doing anything out of Alfred's anymore. It doesn't come up at the lesson. I've been working on the Clementi Sonatina and will probably move on to Part 3 this w
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
For some time now, I have indicated "Payment due in 30 days" on all of my institutional invoices. Only occasionally have I had to follow-up, and my tracking system alerts me to any overdue invoices that need attention. I have found this sys
Adult Beginners Forum
Daneel Olivaw sounds like you're making strong progress as well. Good luck with all of the pieces you're working on, it's hard to keep all of them fresh with so many. Hopefully your teacher will get back soon and she/he can start checking some of the
Piano Forum
You have got Ed Seiler - it's a German instrument and more expensive than Johannes Seiler. I think that it's a good decision - Ed Seiler (not Johannes) has got beautiful sound - better than Yamaha.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Back to School - at 62? by blackjack1777 @ 08/17/16 12:19 PM

Sam it sounds like you're having a great first week back at school, and your classes sound really interesting. Good luck!
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Road to Kreisleriana by pianoloverus @ 08/17/16 12:18 PM

There is no exact amount of preparation or specific pieces that can guarantee success with another piece. Most pianists will never reach a level to play a piece like Kreisleriana at a high musical and technical level. OTOH one doesn't have to play th
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Just recorded and listened how i play and it sounds afwul by Pianoperformance @ 08/17/16 12:09 PM

ha, yes the red light fever, I like that a lot. and I agree with MossySF: the bottom line is ..only by practicing, walking away and learn new pieces will all improve your techniques: come back to it even 6 months later .. you will be surprised how m
Jump to new posts Re: 15k Budget for Digital Piano by mbpress01 @ 08/17/16 12:05 PM

Thx for all the responses. It is much appreciated. Unfortunately I can only practice between 7:30pm to 10:00pm and 5:00am to 6:30am. I work a ton and if I read some of the posts correctly, the silent function changes the dynamics of the key action si
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Recital 43 --- General Discussion Room by outo @ 08/17/16 12:04 PM

01. UnderConstruction - Venetianisches Gondellied (Op.19 No.6) This is a really lovely piece. You played it well, I enjoyed it very much. With more time with the piece you could probably make some parts even smoother, but it's nice as it is! 02. w
Piano Forum
Originally Posted By KurtZIf you're stuck on Yamahas you're also stuck with the premium for buying the "can't go wrong, easy to re-sell choice". Kurt I could this see being the case. I'm certainly not stuck on them though. There just
Jump to new posts Re: AvantGrand N1 by toddy @ 08/17/16 11:33 AM

Originally Posted By peterwsYou can leave your piano as long as its under guarantee...you then buy another, and help maintain the manufacture of said pianos, dealerships and of course, the Japanese and Chinese jobs involved. And you get a new piano f
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Just wondering by Albunea @ 08/17/16 11:32 AM

Originally Posted By dmdOriginally Posted By Albuneadmd, I am surprised you are 75. Join the club ! It surprised me too LOL
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: First time playing a FAZIOLI F278! by Ken Iisaka @ 08/17/16 11:29 AM

Originally Posted By Spaetensonaten By the way, has anyone tried both an F278 and F308? How do they compare in terms of tone and action? I've heard that the 10 footer has an even more responsive touch because the keys are longer. Could anyone confirm
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Jump to new posts Re: Piano Magic - Michael Anderson by MaryMM @ 08/17/16 11:28 AM

This is great! Love it. Thank you. Have fun playing. Mary
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Update on Music Minus One by Nikolas @ 08/17/16 11:25 AM

And on that account I'd like to report that apparently Hal Leonard is on a mission to buy absolutely everything and these news seem to confirm that. I'm definitely not happy with this aspect of the news, though the salvation of Music Minus One IS s
Jump to new posts Re: 15k Budget for Digital Piano by Frédéric L @ 08/17/16 11:21 AM

Yes the K500 (and upper models) can come with ATX2-f which is similar to Yamaha TransAcoustic See http://www.kawai-global.com/product/atx2-f/
Piano Forum
Not necessarily. I prefer Yamahas to several other makes, some more and some less expensive, so I can imagine someone being stuck on them because they are good pianos.
Piano Forum
If you're stuck on Yamahas you're also stuck with the premium for buying the "can't go wrong, easy to re-sell choice". Kurt
Piano Forum
Originally Posted By Rich GalassiniOriginally Posted By terminaldegree Wowsers. Next, and very important question: Is Cin Cin also going to relocate? (I'm assuming the rebuilding facility will stay where it is?) I WISH!! Cin Cin will stay where
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Just wondering by dmd @ 08/17/16 11:03 AM

Originally Posted By Albuneadmd, I am surprised you are 75. Join the club ! It surprised me too
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Just wondering by bennevis @ 08/17/16 11:00 AM

Originally Posted By MaryMMI can do this, want to do this, and would just like to hear from others possibly in my age group that I, like you,can return to a decent level of playing and memorizing a good repertoire. Any pointers are appreciated. Righ
Page 68 of 71 < 1 2 66 67 68 69 70 71 >
What's Hot!!
Please Help Us Name Our Store!
-------------------
Piano Summit 2017 - Join Us!
along with Chick Corea, Jonathan Cain,Set Rudetsky, Ray Chew, Onree Gill ...
-------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

-------------------
Piano Classified Ads
(ad)
Calculator Looks Like Piano Keyboard
Calculator that looks like a piano keyboard
Piano Keyboard Calculator

New in the Piano World online store (PianoSupplies.com) now.
(ad)
Pianist Magazine
Pianist Magazine - Helping you become a better player
(ad)
Teaching Children Music
Teaching Music to Children
(ads)
PD - WNG - MH
Wessell Nickel & Gross
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Best "vintages" of Baldwin pianos?
by Piano90X
Yesterday at 11:04 PM
Whats this synth (and other similar recomendations)
by Hi there
Yesterday at 10:03 PM
And lo, it comes up again...
by argerichfan
Yesterday at 08:23 PM
Unraveling String
by DanS
Yesterday at 07:29 PM
New Yamaha CF6-help please!!
by benali
Yesterday at 04:32 PM
Forum Stats
84,742 Registered Members
44 Forums
174,706 Topics
2,549,837 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2016 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission