Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
Who's Online
64 registered (ando, BachsuchsChopinFtw, augustm, Bellicapelli, 17 invisible), 993 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Question about a Piano company by CHRISTIAN1325 @ 02/01/16 07:46 PM

Ok, Well got this message late. But I tested it out. This piano does not even compare with a Yamaha GB1 Cons: I hated the action it was not smooth more like a clunky notch The pedals were noisy. It just sounded so weird. Pros: flawless appearance
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: $17,800 for a 2000 Estonia L190... Too much?? by Dre3030 @ 02/01/16 07:43 PM

Thanks Norbert, I really appreciate your willingness to assist piano neophytes such as myself. It will be interesting to hear the difference in tone with the piano in my house. The piano sounds amazing on the showroom floor.
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: New Forte piano presets on the way! by Dave Weiser @ 02/01/16 07:41 PM

Originally Posted By BachusI think Kurzweil Forte is doing great... With all the new things that keep being added... now some new great sounds... and earlier this month some new functionallity Any chance the Riffs from PC3k will be added to? I do
Adult Beginners Forum
Originally Posted By JohnSprung Edit: Another idea: Record yourself on play-throughs. That way you don't have to remember where the mistakes are. And -- guess what -- you'll find more of them.... ;-) This is great, I'm adding this to my routin
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: From now on.... by Rickster @ 02/01/16 07:15 PM

Originally Posted By NorbertRickster: I regret that you make fun of what I am saying not seeing the merit of it all. There are many, including a number of dealers and industry reps on this board who feel exactly the same as I do and many have alread
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha P115 sound system. by Charles Cohen @ 02/01/16 07:14 PM

There are several threads (one very recent) about this question, in the "digital pianos & synths" forum. You might read those, and re-post the question. Use the AUX OUT connection -- it's a standard "line out" jack, and will
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: From now on.... by dogperson @ 02/01/16 07:13 PM

Hi Norbert I can appreciate your frustration with those that argue but do not have the experience and training to argue. Totally agreed. However, there are many of us here who are not professional pianists, dealers or technicians, who rely on the
Just For The Fun of It
Jump to new posts Re: 1000! by Retsacnal @ 02/01/16 07:12 PM

Ok, this is silly, but I just happened to be in this thread--noticed the message above--and then realized it's my 1234th post! ----->>> I notice dumb things about numbers, like when it's 12:34, or 6:54 o'clock, or when the car has 12345
Just For The Fun of It
Jump to new posts Re: 1000! by Retsacnal @ 02/01/16 07:08 PM

Originally Posted By siveroncongratis!!!! thanks
Jump to new posts Re: New Series of HP and LX Pianos from Roland by roytheboy @ 02/01/16 07:03 PM

Originally Posted By NordomusIn theory yes, yet taking three pianos- hp 506, hp 605 and ca 97, hp 506 has biggest "hissing" and it has weakest amps as far as I remember. So explain that. I think quality of components also takes it's part in
Pianist Corner
Originally Posted By CareyOriginally Posted By laguna_gregOriginally Posted By Orange Soda KingYes, learning repertoire is important, but aren't scales, arpeggios, and other exercises important? To contrast your example, athletes do many exercises an
Adult Beginners Forum
I am an adult re-beginner, but have questions about the application: - I am missing the usefulness of a Midi application. Does Midi really have the capability of capturing the instructor's nuances in phrasing and articulation? What is the advantage
Jump to new posts Advice on getting a good deal for a DP in the UK by Maralc @ 02/01/16 06:51 PM

I am looking into buying a Kawai ES8 here in London and wanted some advise about how to get a good deal. Someone recommends some shop in the UK or EU? Thanks in advance!
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: From now on.... by Norbert @ 02/01/16 06:50 PM

Rickster: I regret that you make fun of what I am saying not seeing the merit of it all. You could have at least respected what was clearly a decision by & for myself - I never asked anybody else to do same or follow me. If care to know,there
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: From now on.... by David-G @ 02/01/16 06:47 PM

Norbert, I sympathise with your policy, but I hope you won't take it too literally. I would be nervous, from a security point of view, about using my full name on an internet forum.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: From now on.... by Jean Claude @ 02/01/16 06:46 PM

Well it is a pity that Norbert didn't call it 'From This Moment On'; you could really go places with a title like that.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: From now on.... by Rickster @ 02/01/16 06:33 PM

Gee, Norbert, the title of this thread sounds like a great idea for a new blues song... From now on, you won't have me to push around; From now on, I won't have to make a frown, From now on, I'll be gone and leave you all alone... Yep, it'll
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Samick JS-108 by Jean Claude @ 02/01/16 06:29 PM

I think if it sounded like someone hammering pins into a wall it must have been one of the better Samicks.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: NAMM 2016 thread by Rickster @ 02/01/16 06:27 PM

Originally Posted By ChatNoirIf you can afford this piano, I think you have no problem affording someone to dust it for you as well. +1 Rick
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai mp7 vs Roland rd-800 by nector johnson @ 02/01/16 06:27 PM

Hey guys, Thanks very much for the responses and advice regarding the MP7...I will give it more time and see how I feel, and after a period make up my mind on keeping or letting go. It's a fantastic looking machine and it's truly been a long time s
Jump to new posts Re: Duct tape ... a tip by Scott Hamlin @ 02/01/16 06:21 PM

Originally Posted By jokkeOriginally Posted By wouter79 Quote: When I use the CP5 on jobs I'll invariably use duct tape to secure the sustain pedal in place You mean, you tape it in permanent sustain? I have to admit I laughed out loud on thi
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Synchronizing Dip, Aftertouch and Blow by Gene Nelson @ 02/01/16 06:18 PM

When I set up an action with consistent key dip and the hammer line is possibly not perfect it is this way because I also have consistent aftertouch. The hammer travel reflects any action quirks, not aftertouch and most of the time it can be so sligh
Piano Teachers Forum
Troy, my biggest concern is whether you know how teachers are teaching remotely right now already, what the actual teaching goals are and should be, how teachers and students who work remotely do work etc. Do you know what is involved and what the n
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Recital 41 --- Call For Submissions by Cat_W @ 02/01/16 06:13 PM

I'm in too. :-) Very promising submissions so far! Can't wait to listen to you.
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Mephisto Waltz (score book) -- new listings by dogperson @ 02/01/16 06:05 PM

Originally Posted By wouter79Would these sellers maybe be interested in BUYING some extra stock at a bargain of only $900 per book ? Hey Wouter Why don't you send the sellers a question through the listing and ask them? I would do it, but I have
Page 72 of 94 < 1 2 70 71 72 73 74 93 94 >
What's Hot!!
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
Piano Classified Ads
(ad 125) Sweetwater $4700 Giveaway
Sweetwater Giveaway
(ad) Yamaha CP Stage Pianos
Yamaha CP Stage Pianos - Learn More
(ad) Summer Keys
Summer Keys, a Music Adventure in Lubec, Maine
(ads) PD - WNG - MH
PianoDisc
Ad (the Piano Store)
the Piano Store - Restored Steinway Pianos
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Need help! Anyone know about Kawai DS-8B ?
by Winkplay
Yesterday at 11:31 PM
hunidifier system
by andyvn579
Yesterday at 08:37 PM
HELP - GEM RealPiano RP800 - PROBLEM
by PocatelloAVS
Yesterday at 05:10 PM
Speaking of Estonia ...
by BruceD
Yesterday at 02:15 PM
What is the piece starting at 7:18?
by pianoloverus
Yesterday at 01:41 PM
Forum Stats
82,503 Registered Members
44 Forums
170,316 Topics
2,492,960 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2016 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission