Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad) Yamaha CP4 Rebate
Yamaha CP4 Rebate
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
106 registered (ambrozy, augustm, 36251, anamnesis, acortot, 22 invisible), 1273 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Pianist Corner
64. Ms Natalie Schwamová (Czech Republic) Just listened to her performance. Wow... and she is not even 16 years old yet. Really?? Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gduQV79M44U
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: OT, Tell us about yourself by Moonsh1ne @ 04/28/15 09:57 AM

Originally Posted By Pulatom I especially like Chopin, his E minor prelude was the first thing I learned to play. My dream is to play the Ballade in G minor, maybe in the next 10 years I'll be able to fulfill it :P. I hope to find some advice and su
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Elvistown, what I said (and the manual) applies exactly to songs from an external source, but at the same time for files recorded to the USB drive, same rules apply to both. However, now that you've renamed the files exactly as prescribed in the manu
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: "40 Pieces A Year Club" for 2015 by wimpiano @ 04/28/15 09:43 AM

Originally Posted By BrianDXOriginally Posted By wimpianoAbout no 32: I am not yet playing the original but an arrangement in C minor. When that goes well I am allowed to play the original. Interesting. If I have an ultimate "I must play this b
Jump to new posts Re: My CA97 has arrived - issue? by tabber @ 04/28/15 09:29 AM

Thanks James. Latest firmware updated, and it does the same. Its most noticeable if you play the key fairly quietly, but with the volume high. Now i've changed to the EX and SK samples, they sound amazing, and flawless from what I can tell :-) I'll
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Pearl River upright by PhilipInChina @ 04/28/15 09:26 AM

There is an interesting thread which starts out about them It is from 10 years back so I didn't revivify it this time as I know that seems to upset some people.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Pearl River upright by Stevie Steve @ 04/28/15 09:20 AM

I've had one for a couple of years (UP115M5)and I'm slightly surprised by how happy I've been with it. Action and playability seem really good with no noticable tenor break and just being really enjoyable to play. If it has a fault it's the tone, it'
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Originally Posted By EricJGreetings! I am a pianist and teacher, and have a 1925 Steinway L which I sent to a piano restoration shop on the east coast. **Strings – several of the strings (mostly tri chords) on my piano are not on a complet
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: (Sight) Reading material with prerequisites and/or by MomOfBeginners @ 04/28/15 09:11 AM

Look for a kid who quit piano after 3 or 4 years and take his / her piano books.
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: They Don't Really Play by Farmerjones @ 04/28/15 09:11 AM

When I read the thread title, I found it interesting, the tack that was taken. Since I play popular music, mostly chords, by ear, I've openly accused myself of "Not Really Playing." So there's Not Really Played pianos, as well as Not Really
Jump to new posts Re: KAWAI MP7 THREAD by teddyc1 @ 04/28/15 09:09 AM

Originally Posted By armaniMP7 the killer one ok its not fun => HAHA, I read that as "killer TONE."
Jump to new posts Re: Young Chang Grand "Growing Brackets" by Bill Bremmer RPT @ 04/28/15 09:08 AM

Thanks David, that is encouraging. I know that once I went to a Weber grand whose owner claimed that those brackets had been replaced. The regulation, however was very irregular. I just did a lot of regulation and the problem was solved. I think
Elvistown, This might a be a place for some more infos http://www.casiomusicforums.com/ HTH
Piano Teachers Forum
Originally Posted By TheHappyPianoMuseOriginally Posted By johan dMaybe going to only watch a concert/recital with his parents and/or teacher 3-4 times/year without playing himself, just wwatching and listening. If the kid likes to participate, he wi
Adult Beginners Forum
You can buy an Android or Windows 8 tablet for that price. Visit a store and actually view some scores on them to see which works best for you.
Jump to new posts Re: Kimball Spinet Regulation by Bill Bremmer RPT @ 04/28/15 09:03 AM

The bend in the fork is worth looking at. Sometimes, the grommet binds in it and simply making the grommet properly perpendicular will solve that problem. However, there are other reasons that a key will not repeat and that is where having the skil
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Farewell by yhc @ 04/28/15 09:00 AM

Take a break, the opinions of the distractor may or may not be that important in the course of time...
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai RX-7 BLAK or????? by AZ_Astro @ 04/28/15 08:59 AM

The RX-7 is a wonderful piano that is well regarded by many.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: "40 Pieces A Year Club" for 2015 by scorpio @ 04/28/15 08:56 AM

Thunderdome! Theoretically, (almost) everything I have submitted is a technical exercise.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Pearl River upright by PhilipInChina @ 04/28/15 08:56 AM

Stone cold sober at that stage!
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Simple Music by Rogerx @ 04/28/15 08:55 AM

Hi scorpio, thanks for that, the first three songs are there, but I think I will have a problem with Cousin Jack by Show of Hands, but it gives me something to keep me busy. Thanks. Roger
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: They Don't Really Play by Plowboy @ 04/28/15 08:48 AM

Quote:...drinks on the piano. Yeah, that is just wrong.
Jump to new posts Re: Is this a Steinway art case? by Ed Foote @ 04/28/15 08:43 AM

Originally Posted By Eric GlooOriginally Posted By Ed FooteHi Eric, That is a "Mediterranean" case. I have a customer, a long term Steinway Artist, that has one. Regards, Any idea as to when these began and ended production? The 2 I
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Petrof new grands - overpriced? by Plowboy @ 04/28/15 08:40 AM

Mike Carr's writings were very original. I liked his posts.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: "40 Pieces A Year Club" for 2015 by earlofmar @ 04/28/15 08:39 AM

Originally Posted By Anne HQuestion: how does everyone feel about counting things like technical exercises? I've been doing lots of them lately to work on strength building and finger independence, but I haven't been counting them. I've worked my way
Page 72 of 102 < 1 2 70 71 72 73 74 101 102 >
Shop our Store for Music Lovers!
PianoSupplies.com is Piano World's Online Store
Please visit our store today.
Composer Statuettes
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Imperfect Samples: Fazioli (Extreme)
by pold
Today at 07:36 AM
Direct DP recording with Zoom?
by MarieJ
Today at 05:59 AM
Wuthering Heights sheet music
by paradice
Today at 03:01 AM
How to disinfect piano keys
by PianissiGretto
Today at 02:14 AM
Transitioning from Alfred Basic to Premier
by Arghhh
Today at 02:10 AM
What's Hot!!
New Forum for Selling Your Products or Services
--------------------
Historic Piano Documents
--------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Forum Stats
79,130 Registered Members
44 Forums
163,728 Topics
2,402,395 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
Sheet Music Plus (125)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2015 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission