Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad) Yamaha CP4 Rebate
Yamaha CP4 Rebate
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
152 registered (accordeur, AllanH, 36251, Alexander Borro, ambrozy, 43 invisible), 1566 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Piano Teachers Forum
Originally Posted By malkinBrian, your point about discrimination is interesting, but I agree with those who have presented arguments against it. My understanding is that age is only a protected class over age 40 and anyway it doesn't apply to pedia
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Jump to new posts Jazz and Latin transcriptions by Adrien @ 04/28/15 07:53 AM

Hi everybody! It's my website of jazz transcriptions, you can find a lot of piano transcriptions (jazz, latin and bossa). If you are interesting for a transcription, please send me a message on my website! https://transcrijazz.wordpress.com
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Pearl River upright by Rickster @ 04/28/15 07:49 AM

Well, Philip, I would say it depends on how many drinks you had before you played the PR in the Bar... that might have a bearing on your opinion of how it played and sounded at the time. (Just kidding!!! ) I understand PR has been making pianos
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: What music are you listening to? by BrianDX @ 04/28/15 07:49 AM

Classic Iron Maiden.
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts My CA97 has arrived - issue? by tabber @ 04/28/15 07:48 AM

Well, my Kawai CA97 arrived this morning. I was all excited, and generally very happy with it, but noticed something almost straight away which has taken the shine off a little. Can any other owners please check something for me ? On Standard Grand
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: "40 Pieces A Year Club" for 2015 by BrianDX @ 04/28/15 07:47 AM

Originally Posted By wimpianoAbout no 32: I am not yet playing the original but an arrangement in C minor. When that goes well I am allowed to play the original. Interesting. If I have an ultimate "I must play this before I'm done" piece i
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: "40 Pieces A Year Club" for 2015 by mom3gram @ 04/28/15 07:45 AM

Nice, Crocus! I've always been partial to this song too.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: "40 Pieces A Year Club" for 2015 by BrianDX @ 04/28/15 07:43 AM

..... 20) Humoresque (N Faber) 21) Snowfall (Version 2)(N Faber) 22) Fiesta Espana (N Faber) 23) Henlopen Shores (BrianDX)
Mechanical Musical Instruments
Jump to new posts Re: QRS software by Handweaver @ 04/28/15 07:40 AM

I am using the free QRS music that came downloaded into the system when I had it installed in Sept. I have also downloaded free music from the internet. This is old piano roll and classical music that is in the public domain. This is one of my favo
Adult Beginners Forum
Originally Posted By MeddenMany people, myself included, use electronic devices, such as tablets, iPad, computer monitors, e-book readers, etc to display scores. With no problem about expensive printer ink at all. I was also considering this. What wo
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Originally Posted By Mark Cerisano, RPT+1 for Dorrie and Kees The second most intelligent remark yet.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Faber Graduates by BrianDX @ 04/28/15 07:34 AM

Thanks PFred! I forgot to mention, Levels 3A and 3B now have sight-reading supplements as well.
Adult Beginners Forum
Finally got back to lessons after 3 weeks off. Also, over the weekend I composed a new piece, and we spent about half of yesterday's lesson going over it. I will make the final changes today and have it ready to play for her next week. Oh, and I al
Piano Teachers Forum
Originally Posted By TheHappyPianoMuseOriginally Posted By MaggieGirl If there is a recital, I expect my child to perform in it. I would think her piano teacher would be behind the recital if they are the ones having it. I think at 7 you could sa
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Jump to new posts Re: Ruben Gonzalez Sheet Music or Transcription by Adrien @ 04/28/15 07:25 AM

Hi, you can find the thème and solo transcription of Mandinga here : https://transcrijazz.wordpress.com/2015/04/27/mandinga-ruben-gonzalez-transcription/
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: OT, Tell us about yourself by Pulatom @ 04/28/15 07:11 AM

Hey there. I'm Tom from Poland, 25 yrs old. Acquired my first digital piano 2 weeks ago and immediately fell in love with it . Although I'm a total beginner on this instrument, I do have some musical background and I hope it'll help me with learning.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: MOYD 2015 by Morodiene @ 04/28/15 07:09 AM

I need to be excused this Saturday. My church is hosting a women's retreat and we leave Friday and return Sunday, so I will be able to practice those two days, but not sure about Saturday. Even if there is a piano at the hotel, I'm guessing there won
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Piano light / lamp recs by PhilipInChina @ 04/28/15 06:51 AM

Originally Posted By ZerlinaOriginally Posted By PhilipInChinaFor a grand or an upright? It's for an upright. Thanks for your recommendation! I think a lot of people spend a lot of money on "piano" accessories which are actually no diff
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: They Don't Really Play by Entheo @ 04/28/15 06:50 AM

Originally Posted By pianoloverusOriginally Posted By rocket88A piano sold only for decoration is a piano sold...a dealer made some money, so the piano store hangs on...a factory made another piano, so the factory still exists. And someone in the fut
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Pearl River upright by PhilipInChina @ 04/28/15 06:38 AM

I have heard a lot about Pearl River pianos so just wanted to share an experience I had, here in Chengdu, today. I was allowing a friend to buy me a drink in a bar in town. The bar has a PR upright- I don't know the model. Of course I opened it and
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Who is your client? by keystring @ 04/28/15 06:30 AM

Nikolas, I'll take this from several angles. As a teacher, my job is to teach the student to the best of my ability. That student is affected by what I do, and there is a certain trust in that, if I am a professional. To me there is a responsibili
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: "40 Pieces A Year Club" for 2015 by wimpiano @ 04/28/15 06:17 AM

Originally Posted By wimpianoOriginally Posted By wimpianoOriginally Posted By wimpianoHere's a copy from the old thread: Originally Posted By wimpianoOk, count me in. From Januari 1 2015: 1. W.A. Mozart Minuet K6 2. W.A. Mozart Minuet K2 3. W.A.M
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Eisteddfod in 4 days... I think I have RSI by AtomicBond @ 04/28/15 06:09 AM

Ok, so I think I have RSI and I have a fairly big performance next Saturday, what do I do?! The solution given for RSI is always "stop playing right now and don't touch the piano for a week". I need o practice, but only for a few more days
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Who is your client? by Nikolas @ 04/28/15 06:00 AM

Taken from the Drama thread... and a discussion between keystring and AZN it just hit me: My clients are the people who pay me (ergot the parents). Even more so, if I may say so, I NEVER accept payment to publish anything, exactly because the compos
Piano Teachers Forum
AZNpiano - thank you for the honest answer. Economically it makes sense. Pedagogically it doesn't make sense. But economically - I once lost a parent who pulled out both her kids because I refused to follow her "teaching instructions" wh
Page 78 of 104 < 1 2 76 77 78 79 80 103 104 >
Shop our Store for Music Lovers!
PianoSupplies.com is Piano World's Online Store
Please visit our store today.
Composer Statuettes
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Knabe Pianos
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Dog for sale.
by TwoSnowflakes
05/03/15 11:52 AM
A great way to practice accompanying...
by look_alive
05/03/15 11:29 AM
Is your SSD actually better????
by rnaple
05/03/15 10:51 AM
Disk orchestra collection disks
by Tweedpipe
05/03/15 09:56 AM
CFX demo reuploaded: does YouTube glitch the audio for you?
by Philip_Johnston
05/03/15 08:58 AM
What's Hot!!
New Forum for Selling Your Products or Services
--------------------
Historic Piano Documents
--------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Forum Stats
79,130 Registered Members
44 Forums
163,733 Topics
2,402,502 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
Sheet Music Plus (125)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2015 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission