Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
(ad)
Pianoteq
Grotrian Concert
Royal
for Pianoteq out now
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Buyers Guide
Who's Online
74 registered (Anwar, alwatson, BachToTheFuture, Arty Movie, 15 invisible), 1626 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Who is or has used a piano method for adults? by Pianoperformance @ 01/12/17 07:05 AM

Done, hope it helps.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: When a piano student is not anymore a beginner? by gnomenreigen @ 01/12/17 06:58 AM

It's not actually important to me, I'm just curious to listen to different opinions than mine or my piano teacher.
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai CS11 vs Casio GP500? by spanishbuddha @ 01/12/17 06:49 AM

Originally Posted By JoBertOriginally Posted By GossPolishing polyester is not a problem and then you proceed to quote a lengthy list of necessary tools, material, etc. and months of experience - all of which you need to do it right. Sorry, but to m
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai CS11 vs Casio GP500? by JoBert @ 01/12/17 06:43 AM

Originally Posted By GossPolishing polyester is not a problem and then you proceed to quote a lengthy list of necessary tools, material, etc. and months of experience - all of which you need to do it right. Sorry, but to me that does sound like a pr
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Lacking Emotion by Greener @ 01/12/17 06:38 AM

Originally Posted By MorodieneOriginally Posted By earlofmar Even although you might have played the piece for a year do you really know it inside and out? Working to improve your piece can only really start when you could just about play it blindfol
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Learning to read music by Wayne2467 @ 01/12/17 06:29 AM

I agree though- think I need to leave behind the ones I'm comfortable with- I need to challenge myself with regard to music reading skills😀
Piano Forum
I should add - they cut the cost significantly doing the preparations and finishing themselves
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai CS11 vs Casio GP500? by Goss @ 01/12/17 06:25 AM

It's probably because of the tools used - the large surfaces they use a hand held polisher standing over the surface - the small pieces they used a standing polishing machine that they hold the piece up to can't really see your work then only when
Originally Posted By clothearednincompoHere's somebody's two finger drumming test/personal opinion about the Roland FP30 i.e. the PHA4 Standard action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoNQVnxbHG8&feature=youtu.be&t=9m5s (And the video is a ni
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Learning to read music by Wayne2467 @ 01/12/17 06:23 AM

This another I can play at varying tempos accurately to metronome 120 comfortably
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Learning to read music by Wayne2467 @ 01/12/17 06:14 AM

This is a piece I have learnt and can play accurately to metronme - not sure if this helps but I've posted it anyway😀
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: When a piano student is not anymore a beginner? by dogperson @ 01/12/17 06:05 AM

It is normal for all of to want to assign levels to ourselves... because that is what was done in school. 'Reading at a xxxx grade level, math at xxx level, etc With music, the level is often not actual but from the perspective of the person th
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: The best thing about Scarlatti by chopinoholic @ 01/12/17 05:59 AM

I'm in! Now to find one or two that nobody has heard before.
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Piano piece suggestions by Nikolas @ 01/12/17 05:54 AM

Hi Terry, First of all, if you're the Terry I saw in our ordering page, then you've already Easy Beans! rather than Cool Beans Vol. 1. On your question, the answer is no. There isn't a download link to have the score digitally.
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai CS11 vs Casio GP500? by aokman @ 01/12/17 05:48 AM

Originally Posted By spanishbuddhaPolishing polyester, if it is polyester, is a mistake. You'll just leave swirl marks no matter what materials you use. Best advice is to wipe down finger marks and stuff with a chamois or ultra micro fibre cloth and
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Lacking Emotion by outo @ 01/12/17 05:43 AM

Originally Posted By QazsedcftOriginally Posted By outoCan you tell us what are the other 3 pieces? You should watch the whole video before criticizing people. They're all there. Thanks, thought I did. This device cut it short for some reason. W
Member Recordings
[Goblin 도깨비 OST Part 11] "And I'm here" - 김경희 (Piano Cover + Tutorial) Hey there Goblin 도깨비 followers! I am here with another piano cover with OST Part 11 song called "And I'm Here". This one reminds me of &quo
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Suspected tendon injury - how to proceed? by Wide-O @ 01/12/17 05:35 AM

Originally Posted By Morodiene Usually with these kinds of injuries, your body gives you warning signs long before the injury sets in. That is what fatigue is and excess tension. This is definitely true, and I know I went wrong there. Quote: It's
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: The best thing about Scarlatti by PikaPianist @ 01/12/17 05:29 AM

I'm also in favour of an all Scarlatti recital. I love Scarlatti's music. Simple, effective, and unpretentious. What I like most about them though is the fact that there is almost always a repeat of both the A and B sections. This allows the pianist
Other than the sensor array the mechanical design of the action of the dp determines speed to a large extent also I imagine - have not read posts so far complaining of a lack of speed on any of the pianos released after 2015 that we looked at before
Jump to new posts Re: Is there any digital piano that allows fast, repeated notes? by clothearednincompo @ 01/12/17 05:03 AM

Here's somebody's two finger drumming test/personal opinion about the Roland FP30 i.e. the PHA4 Standard action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoNQVnxbHG8&feature=youtu.be&t=9m5s (And the video is a nice overview of the device in general.
Adult Beginners Forum
Originally Posted By gnomenreigen Now my question is: Am I a piano beginner? Why is this important to you?
Piano Forum
Such alterations are not simple, but need not be overly expensive; friends of ours did something like this in their livingroom/diningroom, and the construction itself was done inside of a day, with one visit from a construction engineer for 45 minute
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai CS11 vs Casio GP500? by Goss @ 01/12/17 04:14 AM

Polishing polyester is not a problem with the right tools - excentric polisher, the right pads, the right compounds, lower speeds, and the right touch - not an easy thing though. Friend of mine did nothing but for 6 months, got good after 3 ^^
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Let's see pics of your piano room by Rerun @ 01/12/17 04:09 AM

Yep,nice Medved including the art work hanging and standing. Are you the artist?
Page 82 of 96 < 1 2 80 81 82 83 84 95 96 >
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas

(ad)
Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restorations and sales
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Program that detects notes?
by Cutestpuppie
01/18/17 05:28 AM
DP for 6 year old beginners
by SSK
01/17/17 09:32 PM
Inability to adapt to heavy keys?
by Nicholas Mihaila
01/17/17 07:21 PM
Dampp Chaser Dehumidifiers in Baldwin M?
by jrcallan
01/17/17 07:13 PM
An Off Day
by nancyde
01/17/17 06:10 PM
(ad)
Sheet Music Plus
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Forum Stats
86,274 Registered Members
44 Forums
177,830 Topics
2,589,467 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2017 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission