Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This Search is powered by Google
(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Pianoteq
Grotrian Concert
Royal
for Pianoteq out now
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Buyers Guide
Who's Online
132 registered (Albunea, accordeur, agraffe, alwatson, aluk, 32 invisible), 1970 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai announces ES110 ultra-portable digital piano by Gray44 @ 5 minutes 30 seconds ago

Thx for all replies The adaptor is a small modern switching power adaptor, honestly I hear about the same buzz when I plug my headphone in a Onkyo receiver. However when I plug it in to my smartphone I don't hear any noise or buzz. So it's probably
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha CLP 535 Clavinova - any reviews? by Goss @ 6 minutes 40 seconds ago

What is your budget and general location?
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Czerny exercises by Ralphiano @ 7 minutes 58 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Albunea My other two books are: - Estudios Infantiles = Estudia per a infants = Op. 98 (So it is for children but this one is at least level 2 as well). Albunea, thank you for sharing your information on Czerny books. Your des
Composer's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Nocturne for Woodwind Quartet by RubberFingers @ 22 minutes 42 seconds ago

Interesting use in several places of the leading tone, drawn out. Thanks.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Awesome new Jazz tutorial site by Richrf @ 25 minutes 52 seconds ago

If you are a free spirit such as myself and looking for an avenue to begin exploring Jazz, I highly recommend this new, completely free, jazz site for piano. www.thejazzpianosite.com The teacher is self-educated, and because he is, he knows exa
Composer's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: "Prelude In D Minor" by RubberFingers @ 27 minutes 27 seconds ago

Great use of the sonority of the harpsichord. The piece is well suited to the instrument.
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Pain in ear by P W Grey @ 28 minutes 26 seconds ago

I know someone who has developed hyper-sensitive hearing. EVERYTHING is too loud and drives him nuts. Best diagnosis thus far is that it is result of frontal brain injury in car accident 10-15 years ago. Pre-frontal cortex? Or something like that. He
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Confidence issues by RubberFingers @ 30 minutes 8 seconds ago

Playing at a senior living center is a great way to play in front of people. There are lots of distractions, and the risk is low if you break down (they won't remember you!). They seem to prefer popular music above classical, in my experience, but wi
Jump to new posts Re: A question about twelths by UnrightTooner @ 33 minutes 46 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Mark Cerisano, RPTThe ET shouldn't affect how you tune 12ths. There is no 12th in the temperament octave. I consider the pure 12th as one possible stretch "temperament", much like we have different temperament octaves
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Cross Country Moving by AndreaH @ 35 minutes 50 seconds ago

Thank you! I'll contact them.
Jump to new posts Re: Short sustained sound of Boston GP 193 by P W Grey @ 37 minutes 53 seconds ago

Both Semipro Tech and Jeff make excellent points. Action centers can have a huge effect. Don't create problems for yourself if no one is complaining. If though you're just doing research to advance your own abilities, go ahead. Pwg
Jump to new posts Re: Roland RD-2000 by brooster @ 40 minutes 23 seconds ago

Originally Posted By bigbangHi. I've just finished to read this Topic... And I still have a question : How many acoustic pianos are in the RD2000 ? (not electric pianos or other sounds), just pianos. Thank's a lot ! The manual for the RD-2000 wi
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
It would be logical to assume that the newcomer comes to the teacher to play (his favorite) music, not exercises. Hence, the order should be changed: first, is represented a song , according to the level of student, as a goal ; and THEN ways of achi
Jump to new posts Re: Roland FP-90 by Beakybird @ 46 minutes 49 seconds ago

Originally Posted By GombessaOriginally Posted By SirJohn As far as I know there is no way to load more sounds into it. There's no mention of that ability in Roland's literature. You can of course connect it to a computer and use as a controller for
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Another opinion seeker for upright piano by Beemer @ 53 minutes 46 seconds ago

Originally Posted By GPPThanks for answers to all of you. I was out of this site for two days (huh, another young pianist competitiona and another first prize :)). Meanwhile, we took a different option which should be maybe not the optimal but more l
Members Recordings - Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Scherzo from Beethoven sonata no. 3 by phantomFive @ 58 minutes 32 seconds ago

The playing is fine......do you enjoy playing this piece?
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: MOYD 2017 by fofig @ Today at 12:53 PM

Originally Posted By SwissMS fofig- I hope you are enjoying skiing! Switzerland received a lot of snow this year. It should be fun! I will add Feb 11-18 to your list. Skiing was great and in fact, almost as good as the time in switzerland! I mana
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Recital 45 --- General Discussion Room by SMA55 @ Today at 12:45 PM

Here are a few more... 17. xyzzyFL (Susan) - Shangri-La This was a pretty arrangement. And your very nice touch belies the amount of time you mentioned that you've been playing recently. Well done! 18. Chris Beecham - Merry Farmer Very familiar sou
Pianist Corner
Originally Posted By Hank DrakeI had never heard of anyone having an affair with Wanda until Janis' book came out. I was quite shocked, since Wanda was usually portrayed as the long suffering wife of a neurotic, sexually confused artist - and the da
Jump to new posts Re: problem with my GEM RP800 by Morodiene @ Today at 12:40 PM

I think it speaks well of a company willing to support their old models. Curious about what they bring out now, though, if they can be contenders.
Pianist Corner
I've had an iPad since 2011, which I use heavily for everthing but actually playing. I do use it with ForScore and IMSLP for "vetting" pieces or score study, also for YouTube watching, iTunes, and Notion (for notation). A new iPad Pro is r
The worst that can happen is the magnetic fields of the headphones induce a god epiphany XD
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: A new "your brain on music" type of study by bSharp[C]yclist @ Today at 11:54 AM

Originally Posted By outoI do get chills from music. Quite literally sometimes as my arm hair stand up Same here, it's why I listen to it. I can sometimes achieve the same thing just by thinking/meditating on a piece of music a I like.
Jump to new posts Re: Nord Piano 3 v Roland RD-2000 Help me What to buy by Dave Ferris @ Today at 11:41 AM

I've played both and prefer the RD2000. After 4 years with the Nord pianos - NP88 & NP2- for me their overly bright and even clangy tone simply wore out my ears. The Nords record very realistically and can mirror that same effect when you are s
Jump to new posts Re: DP for 6 year old beginners by Goss @ Today at 10:51 AM

I love that Bosendorfer sound too.. Though I must say some recordings of that Kawai SK-EX beast impress as well.. Some music lends itself to one sound or another though eh
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas

(ad)
Piano Summit 2017!
Piano Summit 2017!
Check out the itineraries!
Click for Details
Piano Summit 2017
(ad)
Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restorations and sales
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Yamaha CLP 535 Clavinova - any reviews?
by eveinwonderlands
4 minutes 46 seconds ago
Awesome new Jazz tutorial site
by Richrf
21 minutes 29 seconds ago
Pain in ear
by johan d
Today at 12:59 PM
Cross Country Moving
by AndreaH
Today at 12:25 PM
iPad Pro & Forscore - your experience/recommend
ations?

by cathryn999
Today at 06:49 AM
(ad)
Sheet Music Plus
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Forum Stats
86,718 Registered Members
44 Forums
178,582 Topics
2,599,889 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2017 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission