Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician
SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Spectral Analysis of Musical Sounds
Spectral Analysis of Musical Sounds with Emphasis on the Piano
Learn More

or
Buy This Book on Amazon.com
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
(ad) Pianoteq
Who's Online
166 registered (accordeur, ADWyatt, Alexander Borro, ajames, 36251, 37 invisible), 1680 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai VPC1 with bluetooth headphones by Alexander Borro @ Today at 09:20 AM

I haven't used bluetooth headset in a while, but when I did I wasn't massively impressed with the ones I did try some time back. AFAIK it also uses compression to transmit/receive data, perhaps these things are getting better, but I very much doubt t
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? by WiseBuff @ Today at 09:02 AM

Happy Birthday SwissMS!! Congratulations 8Octives...VERY nice indeed. Jim, love remodeling projects...sounds like yours is a success. The Bach sarabande is getting more comfortable every day. There must be people out there who naturally learn Bac
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
only deep in the body of a chicken..thanks for writin)
Jump to new posts Re: Pianoteq 5 by Alexander Borro @ Today at 08:44 AM

I experimented with it some since and indeed it does respond to less < 60 Hertz. I don' t have an account there, only using the demo so far and been holding of whether to save up for the standard version that offers some extra features since I fin
Jump to new posts Re: Comparison of Roland Digital Pianos by PtJaa @ Today at 08:39 AM

F-130 is missing too.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Schumann Recital Sign-Up Thread by casinitaly @ Today at 08:31 AM

So sorry to hear this Ron. I hope you get to the root of the problem quickly and get it resolved. Take care!
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Jump to new posts Re: Relaxing Music - Nuages - Django Reinhardt by foster12 @ Today at 08:30 AM

Hi Tim! Yes it is. But if I raise up the sitting of the stool there is a lot of noise. As soon as possible I've to repair it.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The New New York Steinway store by WiseBuff @ Today at 08:29 AM

Bob, Thank you for the nice note. Transition to a new location certainly can be difficult. I will be back next January and give you a note and perhaps bring music to experience the Steinway as I've always heard about it. You brought a big smile to
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: New Bogányi piano with carbon-fibre soundboard by Withindale @ Today at 08:19 AM

"I agree with the old lady who said, 'If God had intended us to fly, He would never have given us the railways.'" (Michael Flanders). Commodities are one thing, innovations are another. Apparently Sony did no market research before develo
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai MP7 by Bluesman @ Today at 07:41 AM

USER LOCATION: Germany MAKE: Viscount MODEL: Physis Piano h2 CONDITION: Floor Model (New) PRICE PAID: Euro 1200, including 3 pedals (pedalboard) DELIVERY CHARGE: None VENDOR LOCATION: Kolhn, Germany VENDOR NAME: Musicstore PURCHASE DATE: 23/01/2015
Piano Teachers Forum
Tuneless ,I recommend the book of Norman Doidge "The Brain That Changes Itself: Stories of Personal Triumph from the Frontiers of Brain. Here you can learn about wonderful brain potentials in the restoration of those or other functions in adult
Jump to new posts Re: KAWAI MP7 THREAD by lophiomys @ Today at 06:56 AM

I do second that. I actually tried to buy the demonstration unit then, but the dealer refused. Next time I will firmly insist, otherwise the dealer would not see any money from me. The problem behind it seems to be that we end customers cannot tru
Jump to new posts Re: Roland Piano Designer iOS app by Cmin @ Today at 06:39 AM

Does somebody know... What are the real definitions of Cabinet Resonance, Soundboard Behavior, Key Off Resonance ? I can not finding anything online that explains it clearly and the FP-80 manual and the Piano Designer manual do not explain the differ
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Transacoustic Yamaha U1TA. Need Advice!! by NotaBene @ Today at 04:58 AM

So just to follow up on that question of pianos with transducers, I read Kawai does the trick too in the acoustic series with the Kawai K300 ATX2, for a MRSP about the half of that of the Yamaha.. So this may be a serious alternative to the Yamaha,
Jump to new posts Re: iPhone / iPad as MIDI Controller for AvantGrand N2 by spanishbuddha @ Today at 04:25 AM

Does it work the othe way? Play on the N2 to control something like CMP Grand on the iPhone. If it does, I'd suspect the apps are not outputting midi.
Jump to new posts Kawai '30 days to go' mystery?? by pmh @ Today at 03:57 AM

Hi Guys, I was watching Namm 2015 youtube videos of good old Steve Fortner of Keyboard magazine, amazing voice. By the way, he shows an impressive demo of the digital Bluthner e-Klavier 3 with a 200 watt sound system on board. Looked and sounded gre
Jump to new posts Re: Need ribbon cables for Roland by Kumi_27 @ Today at 03:43 AM

I'd do the same. Maybe I'd find some new ribbon cable connectors and solder them instead of the original ones, something like Micro-Match connectors (0.05" pitch, afair), for example. I think it should look better than hardwiring it or solderin
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Sound of Music by phantomFive @ Today at 03:01 AM

I went to an elementary-school performance of the Sound of Music over the weekend. It was what you would expect from an elementary school (kids up to age 14), but they were quite good for that age. The Captain von Trapp literally cried when he saw hi
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Tricky Grace Note Sweep in Rach by Dwscamel @ Today at 03:01 AM

Originally Posted By: KuanpianoPersonally, I would use the following fingering for the grace notes: LH: play the low D at the same time as the starting A in right hand, to stabilize the sound (since you're resolving to that D major harmony). RH: P
Hi Charles, I am not as high tech as some of the helpful people on this forum, however one very simple way to record your digital piano would be to use a 6.5mm stereo male to 3.5mm female adapter (headphone adapter) and run from your keyboard's stere
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Help - Carpet cleaning & Piano question? by BruceD @ Today at 01:53 AM

Originally Posted By: Duerse1990iRobot Roomba 790 Vacuum Cleaning Robot is best brand of robot vacuum to clean carpets.It includes 3 Virtual Wall Lighthouses, Extra Brush Set, Extra Filter Set, Round Brush Cleaning Tool, Flat Brush Cleaning Tool. I
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Best interpreter for Brahms? by Louis Podesta @ Today at 01:52 AM

Originally Posted By: Louis PodestaOriginally Posted By: Dave BLouis, I don't think anybody has ignored you recommendation of Carl Friedberg's playing. I apologize for not responding. I was off onto other threads by the time I got through his long pl
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Conrad Tao review in NY Times by Corvus @ Today at 01:41 AM

He's performed with the Utah Symphony on three occasions. I saw him the second time, when he performed Tchaikovsky concerto no. 1, with an encore of a movement from one of the Prokofiev sonatas. It was delightful. Last year he came back to perform
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Petrof IV 172cm 1985 by SoundThumb @ Today at 01:32 AM

Hi leece, Like you I found a Petrof a few years ago that stood out from everything else I had tried in terms of both tone touch. My piano was built around 2000 so it may be newer than what you are looking at. But I still am very fond of the sound and
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts upright piano "Euterpe" by Maximillyan @ Today at 01:17 AM

Max has interest to know about upright piano "Euterpe". Like it is written in a label: it's made in Germany company "Bechstein". Where are it's made? How do you like it's timbre and Max's temperament? Regards, Max http://yout
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
What's Hot!!
2015 NAMM Show - Will You Be There?
Kathy and I would like to meet you
-------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Sheet Music Plus (125)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
New Topics - Multiple Forums
NEW AVANT GRAND ?
by Karl Watson
01/27/15 11:18 AM
Steinway B price
by Radio.Octave
01/27/15 10:38 AM
what is a piano strings expected life span?
by Dennis R in WA
01/27/15 09:15 AM
Comparison of Roland Digital Pianos
by Cmin
01/27/15 08:07 AM
Physis Piano Editor Announced -Pianoteq/V-piano's approach?
by Bluesman
01/27/15 07:37 AM
Forum Stats
77877 Members
42 Forums
160959 Topics
2364580 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
Gift Ideas for Music Lovers!
Find the Perfect Gift for the Music Lovers on your List!
Visit our online store today.

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2015 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission