Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
136 registered (accordeur, AndrewJCW, 36251, anamnesis, 35 invisible), 1469 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: Roland F130R have back ground noise. by DonZon @ Today at 03:06 PM

I have the Rp401r, when it's at 100% volume, its completely silent. I would say your piano has a problem, deffenetly not normal.
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
It looks to me like many of Eagles songs could sound very good on the piano. I was searching for "Wasted Time" and could not find it. Carpenters should also sound good. I love a "This Masquerade" piano song.
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai Digital CA51 - servicing by McBuster @ Today at 02:52 PM

Check the Srvc Mnl to see what the differences are between 110/220. Are two transformers used? If not, there should be a way to use the single transformer for both voltages pending where the power leads are connected to. The Mnl should illustrate the
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: My "new" Bluthner is ready for collection! by Mark Polishook @ Today at 02:39 PM

Joe, hear you about humidity in the UK. Have spent a lot of time w/my hygrometers measuring it and watching it fluctuate in extremes. But, that aside you're playing wonderfully in the recording and your piano is perfectly matched to your artistic te
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: What music are you listening to? by Albunea @ Today at 02:22 PM

I love this group's music. It's a quartet playing Witchcraft.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Schafer & Sons piano identification by kaliona @ Today at 02:20 PM

Hello all. I'm having no luck finding origins of this piano. Its a Schafer & Sons VS-48 with serial number HGE00655. My understanding is the later models were made in Korea and not as good as the earlier US made models. Is that correct? Is t
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Bach - literally the best composer ever? by TwelfthRoot2 @ Today at 02:06 PM

Originally Posted By LaReginadellaNotte Musicologist David Ewen said that there are passages in Beethoven that some wish had been written differently, but you don't experience that with Mozart. Everything seems in perfect proportion. Not a single m
Members Recordings - Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Bach 1st Partita by joe80 @ Today at 02:01 PM

Hi Tim, Thanks for your comment. The piano is a 6'3 Bl├╝thner grand. Actually it handles Beethoven, Liszt and Rachmaninoff very well, it's one of the deceptive things about it - on first play you'd be forgiven for thinking it was a timid instrument
Jump to new posts Problem with broken footpedals - Stagg STP 710 RW by karan1234 @ Today at 01:59 PM

Hello people, I am very desperate! I have a beautifull stagg STP 710 RW digital piano but my footpedal cable broke, and it wasn't working really good at all. So i got rid of the pedals and i thought about buying new pedals. But the piano has
Jump to new posts Re: Best Digital Pianos by JohnSprung @ Today at 01:34 PM

The best thing to do is find a store that has lots of them -- like Guitar Center here in LA -- and try them. Try the most expensive one to see what it's like, then try a few in your price range. Every serious student should have both an acoustic an
Jump to new posts Re: Chopin - Nocturne op 9 no 2 by Miruna @ Today at 01:31 PM

I'm grateful for your advice, Felix I am fully aware I don't do justice to this beautiful piece of music, I just hope to improve myself when possible. Thank you so much for your kind words and for your appreciation, greetings to you too, je vous so
Jump to new posts Mozart First Piano Sonata (C major) by joe80 @ Today at 01:22 PM

Hi folks, I want to share this first attempt at recording Mozart's first piano sonata. I'm aware of the bits that need work. What I had underestimated was just how difficult the sonata really is. It sounds easy and it feels like it should be easy.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Other Ways To Get Acoustic Sounds? by iLaw @ Today at 01:10 PM

Carillon: struck bells
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Teachers in Houston, Tx? by AZNpiano @ Today at 12:43 PM

Originally Posted By PlowboyOriginally Posted By AZNpianoOriginally Posted By Plowboy Ha! Just yell back! Could make for fun lessons. I certainly hope you're joking. Nope. When in the San Gabriel Valley, do as the Chinese do. Shove your way throug
Adult Beginners Forum
Fascinating stuff, thanks for posting it. I get the feeling those with shaky copyrights/patents set their fees low enough that it's much easier to just pay rather than contemplate legal action which would cost 10-100x more. Glad somebody finally sto
Jump to new posts Re: Roland AirPerformer app problems by Jay Roland @ Today at 11:49 AM

Ive run in to this on occasion. Usually I find the Wifi Density is really high. But also, have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app? I found that when my song library I had imported into the app grew really large, I would have occasio
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts NAMM 2016 by Mark Cerisano, RPT @ Today at 11:46 AM

Who has gone to one of these before? Is it bigger than the PTG annual convention? Do you think there would be people there interested in learning to tune pianos? Thanks for your replies.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: original composition, opinion? by BDB @ Today at 11:42 AM

That is a Belarus. (It helps to know the Cyrillic alphabet!)
Jump to new posts Re: Denver PTG Convention Review by Olek @ Today at 11:16 AM

Deleted, it does not add to the discussion.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts NAMM 2016 Housing Now Open! by Piano World @ Today at 11:12 AM

DON'T FORGET TODAY IS THE DAY TO BOOK YOUR ROOMS FOR NAMM 2016! Booking is now open!
Jump to new posts Re: RPT's in Bay Area? by Gene Nelson @ Today at 10:43 AM

Here are a few: you can find there numbers easy enough at ptg.org David abdallian, Bartlett channing, John Callahan, Frank French, Mike Kimbell, Paul Larudee, David Love, Isreal Stein,
Adult Beginners Forum
Happy Birthday, CasinItaly! I hope you and Mr. CasinItaly have a fun festive day planned. Many happy returns! Enjoy your day, and know that we all appreciate all that you do for the forum!
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Can you help me? by Mark Cerisano, RPT @ Today at 09:58 AM

I think I figured it out. I was looking to post an ad in the categories, but I can post one on the side or after to first post without having to choose a category. Seems simple. I don't know why I didn't see it before. That's for suggesting it.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Problem with a reconditioned Bechstein grand by Ed McMorrow, RPT @ Today at 09:47 AM

It might be wise to take the time to find an independent technician to asses the piano for you. This way when the dealer tech comes you can better describe the symptoms of what is bothering you. Don't use piano tech talk to define what the problem is
Jump to new posts Re: Objective Bisecting Beat Speed Window Temperament Sequence by Mark Cerisano, RPT @ Today at 09:16 AM

Just goes to show that a bird in the hand is worth two birds of a feather.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Shop our Store for Music Lovers!
PianoSupplies.com is Piano World's Online Store
Please visit our store today.
Composer Statuettes
(ad) Teaching Music To Children
Teaching Music to Children
(ad) Yamaha Stage Pianos
Yamaha CP4 & CP40 Stage Pianos
(ads) PD - WNG - MH
Wessell Nickel & Gross
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Shopping for used piano
by dutton
28 minutes 13 seconds ago
Kawai ES-100 or Casio Privia PX-150?
by som
Today at 03:47 PM
CA 67 is here but I have a question
by origen
Today at 03:31 PM
Looking for easy Chopin pieces that fit my constraints
by Some Pianist
Today at 03:17 PM
Schafer & Sons piano identification
by kaliona
Today at 02:20 PM
What's Hot!!
New Forum for Selling Your Products or Services
--------------------
Historic Piano Documents
--------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Forum Stats
80,191 Registered Members
44 Forums
165,837 Topics
2,430,985 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2015 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission