Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad) Yamaha CP4 Rebate
Yamaha CP4 Rebate
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
137 registered (ando, accordeur, 36251, AllanH, albumblatter, Amosdoll, 27 invisible), 1744 Guests and 19 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts Ellie Goulding - Love me like you do PIANO ver 1 by Danielzzz1234 @ Today at 08:50 AM

https://youtu.be/oW1EZrTxUKE thanks for your support!
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: CUBASE by Alexander Borro @ Today at 08:48 AM

Are you running Cubase with an administrator account, or a power user that has full admin rights ? At least it keeps things simple and should do so as so components may not be accessible. With a standard account and if you have UAC enabled = probably
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts Hozier - Take me to church PIANO by Danielzzz1234 @ Today at 08:44 AM

https://youtu.be/CQxNpoh6PEI thanks for your support!
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: adult tutor books by BrianDX @ Today at 08:41 AM

Our teacher uses the Faber Accelerated Older Beginner series (Not the Adult Series which is very different), and both my wife and I have had very good results so far. I studied Alfred's for a while many years back and was not has successful, however
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts Wiz Khalifa - See you again PIANO by Danielzzz1234 @ Today at 08:37 AM

https://youtu.be/xGW4PO6q5_Y thanks for your support!
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone actually played a Kawai CA-97? by imperialbari @ Today at 08:16 AM

Thanks! Didn't know about that thread. A month ago I was told the same price, but in DKr. After the CA-97 arrived in the store the announced price now is 24800DKr. No stool, but as I understand it, the delivery is free, which is of value for me, as
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Hi im NEW by CarlH @ Today at 08:13 AM

Hi DigitalC, I'm 53 and just got my digital piano this week ($150 from Guitar Center). I have Alfred's Vol 1 plus a load of other stuff downloaded from the web. I play guitar as well but really wanted to play piano and am addicted already. You are
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Fundamental Keys Support Sight by R_B @ Today at 07:55 AM

Impatience ? Maybe. I was under the (false) impression that MONEY (for video production) was THE gating factor and that the campaign raised enough to solve that, albeit roughly half the goal. It now seems that project discipline (or inability to mak
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Lifespan of a Mason & Hamlin (1952, but barely used) by Tickle88ivory @ Today at 07:41 AM

Thanks! Other than getting a RPT, how can I find a top-notch technician for something like this? Do they need to be a rebuilder? I'm new to Portland, Oregon, and don't have a lot of connections yet...
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Toronto Symphony cancels Valentina Lisitsa by Entheo @ Today at 07:28 AM

Originally Posted By bennevis that guy is rehashing ad nauseam the same 'argument' trotted out in all Western countries by people (always of his religion) who refuse to adapt to the culture of the countries they chose to settle in - painting themselv
Jump to new posts Re: DIGITAL PIANO "PRICES PAID" by CarlH @ Today at 06:51 AM

USER LOCATION: Dominican Republic MAKE: Williams MODEL: Legato CONDITION: New PRICE PAID: US$149.99 DELIVERY CHARGE: Free Delivery VENDOR LOCATION: USA VENDOR NAME: Guitar Center PURCHASE DATE: April 2015
Member Recordings
https://youtu.be/yaaztTVWuVU
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Beginner Digital Piano Recommendations by PhilipInChina @ Today at 06:27 AM

Just repost.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Sensation Rag by PhilipInChina @ Today at 06:08 AM

Originally Posted By TrevorMHah. My only complaint with my new piano is that it doesn't have anywhere for me to place a cup. Great job on this one, Erik. Grands have round holes in the frame especially for this purpose.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Free kindle book on Scales, Chords & Arpeggios by Moonraker @ Today at 05:52 AM

Thank you Medden! Indexing is the downfall of many Kindle reference books (don't know why) but this seems very clearly laid out with each section easy to get to. It's also very comprehensive - no frills, but that doesn't bother me.
Jump to new posts Re: Do I Need An iPad.... by sempianist @ Today at 05:52 AM

Originally Posted By Tone Deaf ...,tablet to be able to access the music lessons/exercises that are on the Kawai CA67? No, you don't need a tablet ipad etc. Press the 3rd function button (the one on the right under the display). And choose "3
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: I'm playing a new song. I'd like your opinion on it! by Dan Oliveira @ Today at 04:07 AM

Awesome!
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts [NEW] Bloodborne - Lullaby For Mergo (On PIANO!) by Amosdoll @ Today at 03:33 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOUWVUoh0pE
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Am I being "bad" by not memorizing pieces? by toyboy @ Today at 02:30 AM

Seconded. Nice to know that Tommasini has my back covered!
Composer's Lounge
Jump to new posts Motif in A by JoelW @ Today at 12:38 AM

Sort of a weird little piece in 5/4 that I wrote the other day. I called it Motif because I can think of no other appropriate name. The score is rather minimalistic because I want to leave most things up to the interpreter. I don't believe in muddy
Jump to new posts Re: DAWs by soundsquire @ Today at 12:33 AM

My apologies. Electronic Dance Music or EDM in some cases is produced primarily "in the box". This means entire albums are produced using just MIDI programmed tracks driving virtual instruments and/or loops on the computer. Side chainin
Piano Forum
I'm glad I can tune my own piano= although I'm on pins and needles when I do and will probably call in a tech if I break a string. I'm finding the frequency is settling down as I go- When I started last Fall, I had to retune several times- the last
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Lifespan of a Mason & Hamlin (1952, but barely used) by Ed McMorrow, RPT @ Yesterday at 11:35 PM

I responded to this post on the Piano forum.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: K3 or U1 by terminaldegree @ Yesterday at 11:32 PM

As long as the dealer an authorized one (for purposes of warranty coverage), there shouldn't be any issues, no. If you're concerned, compare the performance of this piano against the newer version K300 in the same store.
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: I want to publish a thank you. Please check. by Gene Nelson @ Yesterday at 10:02 PM

Looking forward to reading it
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Shop our Store for Music Lovers!
PianoSupplies.com is Piano World's Online Store
Please visit our store today.
circle of 5ths coaster
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Hal Leonard Teacher VIP
Hal Leonard Teacher VIP Your Source for Piano Music
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Knabe Pianos
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Recognize this man?
by Sam S
04/18/15 05:08 AM
Beginner Digital Piano Recommendations
by MrCurlz
04/18/15 04:07 AM
adult tutor books
by lovepianoteaching
04/18/15 12:44 AM
Lifespan of a Mason & Hamlin (1952, but barely used)
by Tickle88ivory
04/17/15 10:19 PM
Hi im NEW
by DigitalC
04/17/15 09:42 PM
What's Hot!!
Trade Regrets: Gary Trafton - Piano Rep
--------------------
Historic Piano Documents
--------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Forum Stats
78,941 Registered Members
44 Forums
163,332 Topics
2,397,274 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
Sheet Music Plus (125)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2015 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission