Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This Search is powered by Google
(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Pianoteq
Grotrian Concert
Royal
for Pianoteq out now
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Buyers Guide
Who's Online
102 registered (Beemer, alwatson, augustm, ando, bboris77, 19 invisible), 2144 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
The ANC headphones have a standard 3.5mm jack and I have tried a couple of standard 1/4 inch adapters. My normal headphones also have a standard 3.5mm jack.
Pianist Corner
Originally Posted By Mark_CI was 'dividing' the user name differently. Interesting!! So you took aliao and inserted a non-silent "M" randomly to establish the actual name of the fellow. It's like the reverse of the wonderful Tom Lehrer s
Members Recordings - Pianist Corner
Thank you very much! I am glad you liked it and i appreciate your kind words :))
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: What is to be gained from belly work? by Ed McMorrow, RPT @ Today at 02:06 AM

It is most likely that most of the string noises you are hearing in the treble are from the V-bar having a too-round shape and too much contact area on the string. These noises usually manifest themselves after some years because the bends in the str
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Help With Sheet Music Please by BruceD @ Today at 01:52 AM

Sarah: First: the right hand in sixteenth-notes is played evenly, with each sixteenth getting the same value. Second: the left hand eighth-note last for two of the right hand sixteenth-notes and the left hand dotted-quarter note, lasts for six of t
Jump to new posts Re: Mechanical problems with tangents by Bourniplus @ Today at 12:13 AM

Hi Sverre, if you could take a video with a quality as good as your picture, that might help to diagnose the problem. When it occurs, does the hammer move at all, or the jack just slips?
Jump to new posts Re: Roland RD-2000 by Macsaint777 @ Yesterday at 11:57 PM

I notice Guitar Center and Musicians Friend have changed their US ship date for the RD2000 from April to March. Sweetwater still shows early April, but hopefully that changes!
Jump to new posts Re: Bend Oregon?? by HelloMrZebra @ Yesterday at 10:58 PM

Yeah Randy Potter lives in Bend. He can point you in the right direction.
Jump to new posts Re: Roland FP-90 by MossySF @ Yesterday at 09:49 PM

Originally Posted By bigbangYeah. - When I want to play with pianoteq, I must plug my speakers on the external USB sound card. - When I just want to play the FP90, I need to plug the speakers on the piano... If you want both the FP90 and Pianoteq
Jump to new posts Re: Roland RD-300s Restoration Pics by Gombessa @ Yesterday at 09:10 PM

Originally Posted By GossAH well - anyone doing the same thing or looking for the information will find it now ^^ Your shame is forever chronicled in the annals of the internet! I respond to dead threads all the time, I think the fact that they do
Pianist Corner
I have an iPad 4 from 2013(?) coupled with forScore/AirTurn and it has yet to crap out on me onstage. It's especially good for volume, so if you do a lot of accompanying, then it's more or less the only way to go. I've also used it for concerti, sol
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The Russian School of Piano Playing by bennevis @ Yesterday at 08:42 PM

Originally Posted By RichrfOriginally Posted By keystringOriginally Posted By MontunoI don't think anyone claimed it is specifically Russian. The title is "Russian School of Piano Playing", the teacher being featured is one I'm familia
Adult Beginners Forum
"1) You do not have to be able to read or write music or understand any theory to be an accomplished performer of music or world class composer. (Well there are numerous musicians that prove this is true.)" While this is true....These comp
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: New Knabe upright or Hailun upright by Jolly @ Yesterday at 06:49 PM

Depends on the Knabe. WKV, I'd take over the Hailun. WMV, I'd take the Hailun.
Pianist Corner
Maybe it's not that your sighreading is so good, but that your prooreading is so bad.
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Keys, Sad Keys by hello my name is @ Yesterday at 06:24 PM

Originally Posted By dogperson Paolo Pietropaolo has assigned the keys to different 'personalities'. You might find this link and thoughts interesting: https://www.artofcomposing.com/key-signatures-make-the-music lol, this was funny! I'm kind
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha CLP 535 vs Kawai CN37 by JoBert @ Yesterday at 06:04 PM

If I understand you correctly, you like the sound and feel of the CN37 better than that of the CLP535, but you are unsure if your impression can be true, or if not the Yamaha (the bigger and, arguably, better known name) is better and it's only becau
Jump to new posts Re: Steinway D 92'`hammers by Bob @ Yesterday at 04:52 PM

One of my D's has Renner hammers installed, prior to my arrival. My guess is they have in service for 15 years. I have a very average quality 30 second sound clip of both the D with NY hammers and the D with Renner hammers that I can text you if yo
Jump to new posts Re: Bedding keyframe on a Young Chang by Bob @ Yesterday at 04:45 PM

I've noticed that YC brackets supplied recently seem to need more work to align things as in the past. In addition to the above, hammer to string alignment often needs work as well.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: What prominent active pianists are NOT Steinway artists? by OrgantoPiano @ Yesterday at 03:37 PM

Originally Posted By Jeanne WI believe Bruce Hornsby (of "That's Just The Way It Is" fame) prefers (or preferred) Baldwin pianos. I'm not sure what he plays these days. I've not been following things for a while but am getting snippets o
Jump to new posts Re: RD2000 or FP90 + another stage piano down the road by brooster @ Yesterday at 03:37 PM

I would love to have a Roland Integra-88 to go with my Pianoteq but, Roland don't make no Integra-88.
Makes sense to me.. If only they would supply API's for móre access to their pianos! like the sound engines, not just make apps to augment/supplant on board functions..
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Muehlhauser Baby Grand Help Please by BDB @ Yesterday at 02:38 PM

Haddorff 103598 would have been made about 1925.
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Teaching special needs kids by hello my name is @ Yesterday at 02:18 PM

Originally Posted By AZNpianoWhile we are resurrecting old threads... Originally Posted By AZNpiano He has a ridiculously brilliant younger brother who's really good at piano, so the parents just poured all of their time and energy that direction.
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Jump to new posts Re: To those of you who learned this style with at teacher.. by hello my name is @ Yesterday at 01:43 PM

Awesome! I'll check out Transcribe.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas

(ad)
A. Geyer Pianos
A. Geyer Pianos
(ad)
Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restorations and sales
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Capstan button and key clearance
by Beemer
02/26/17 09:44 AM
Yamaha FC3A half damper midi range
by bboris77
02/26/17 12:11 AM
Bach Sinfonias
by earlofmar
02/25/17 10:56 PM
Looking for a smaller grand
by P3T3R
02/25/17 09:00 PM
Which method did you use to learn piano?
by bennevis
02/25/17 08:22 PM
(ad)
Sheet Music Plus
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Forum Stats
86,800 Registered Members
44 Forums
178,721 Topics
2,601,936 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2017 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission