Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
RECITAL TIME!
Attention music teachers, we have gift items for your students. Students, we have gift items for your teacher!

Teacher & Student Gift Items

In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
Who's Online
122 registered (AZ_Astro, ambrozy, Auditor, ando, anamnesis, augustm, 34 invisible), 1572 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Jump to new posts Re: Let's Talk Weddings by Piano Girl RMG @ Today at 02:33 AM

I survived my spring concerts. The first, at a shabby-chic castle not far from where I live, could have been called "Adventures on an Ancient Piano." Interesting experience. The piano was a Steinway and in tune, and really easy to play. But
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Adding Muffler Rail to Upright Piano by chopin_r_us @ Today at 02:28 AM

Originally Posted By David Boyce That seems a very good DIY solution! What felt did you use? It came from Heckshers though I made another for my piano in Bath with stuff just lying around. That didn't have the knobs so I cut the stick to the exac
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Vecsey/Cziffra La Valse Triste by Michiyo-Fir @ Today at 02:03 AM

No real point to this thread other than wanting to share my journey in attempting to learn this piece. I've just started a project to attempt to learn this Cziffra transcription of Vecsey's La Valse Triste in approximately 6 weeks time before I plan
Yes, and much more. I am considering to replace the whole action. WN&G maybe.
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Chicago Amateur Piano Competition-2016! by SiFi @ Today at 01:31 AM

Originally Posted By musica71Yes..no dorm this time.......what a disappointment. Hope they come up with some good Hotel deals. Yikes! Opposite of
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Jazz at the White House by Michiyo-Fir @ Today at 01:21 AM

Wow fabulous event, thanks for the link!!
Adult Beginners Forum
You blinked at the wrong time..
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Led Zeppelin "Stairway to Heaven" descending intro by joggerjazz @ Today at 01:19 AM

Originally Posted By laguna_gregHi Dave, I know that Bach experimented with highly chromatic harmonies in some of his works including the Art of the Fugue, the more out-there preludes and fugues from the Well-Tempered, and even some of the figured
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
calf, I'm currently riding the train to my grandmother in law's place, and do or have a pair of headphones to listen to the video in detail. However, putting my ear to the iPad speaker, I believe this does sound like some of the keys are catching on
Originally Posted By Daniel Richter I can tell you one thing, all digital pianos below 1000$ have noisy keys. Did you ever try the Casios? Those are noisy as heck. Yamaha is better than casio in that department, but are not silent either. Hey someb
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Was Chopin a Spy? by Cassia @ Today at 12:28 AM

I've always thought a good storyline would be about a world class pianist who was also a spy. In the tradition of Horowitz, she would tour with her piano, which had a few secret compartments that she would use to move sensitive documents and thumb dr
Originally Posted By Bill Bremmer RPTIt doesn't look to me like the dogs are looking at what she plays but it does look like the kid is reading a sign that is behind the camera man that has a list of all the notes. Yes, he should have worn a mask!
Member Recordings
Hello BTS (방탄소년단) and KPOP enthusiasts, Bringing you my piano cover on their newly released song called FIRE. A lot of catchy sections which reminds me of Jason Derulo songs and other internet songs. Enjoy~ Piano Cover https://youtu.be/L7R
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Chickering Grand Piano S/N 109681 by houseofspiess @ Today at 12:08 AM

Hi Ed - Thanks again for your input. Going to see the piano tomorrow and then have our technician inspect it. If everything checks out what do you think is a fair price? $3k, 5k, or 10+k? Thanks again!
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Jump to new posts Re: Still working on those Ii-V-I combinations! by JazzPianoOnline @ Today at 12:05 AM

hi Vana it sounds like you are ready to break away from the cycle of 5ths and graduate to tunes. My suggestion is to open the real book to page one and read through the entire thing just playing your iiVs in your left hand. play each tune only once o
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: New Piano Technique by SiFi @ Yesterday at 11:50 PM

Absolutely brilliant. This is not prepared piano, it's exploitation of a particular feature of uprights, i.e. that they make your music possible. Ingenious, with emphasis on the genius part.
Jump to new posts Re: New Series of HP and LX Pianos from Roland by JEB NYC @ Yesterday at 11:44 PM

Originally Posted By fizikistoJeb, Here's hoping that your new neighbor has poor hearing or that they work the graveyard shift One of the previous downstairs tenants had terrible hearing, and regularly fell asleep in front of a blaring TV. I wou
Piano Photo Gallery - Pictures of Pianos
Jump to new posts Repairing Steinway action rails by Gadzar @ Yesterday at 11:34 PM

More pictures
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: What Are You Listening To? by toyboy @ Yesterday at 11:03 PM

Wait! What do you mean you didn't meet her for a change?
MY NEW PIANO or KEYBOARD! - Share Your Story!
Jump to new posts Re: New Bosendorfer 214 CS by GB Piano Lover @ Yesterday at 10:39 PM

Welcome to the Forum Pianogirl200! Congratulations on your purchase, you got a fantastic piano! Hope you post pictures:)
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Ex-terrible sight readers --> now great readers! by noobpianist90 @ Yesterday at 10:28 PM

Makes sense.
Composer's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Tormenting Oppression Depression by Steve Chandler @ Yesterday at 10:22 PM

What a fun piece to sight read. I almost got it up to tempo! !/
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: May Piano Bar by raubucho @ Yesterday at 10:08 PM

Very nice, Choo! But, you should go back to recording during daylight. It was fun watching the neighbors, slowly ambling by, sneaking a listen while you play.
Jump to new posts Re: Used choices: Yamaha P105 vs Kawai CN33 by tsanga @ Yesterday at 10:05 PM

Originally Posted By FinfanI paid $400 + shipping for a P105 about 10 months ago. Finfan - did that include stand and pedals?
Adult Beginners Forum
Today Telemann, and tried a little Leyenda by Albeniz. Heard that performed at Jazz Fest this week. Sounds hard, but it really isn't.
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
What's Hot!!

--------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

-------------------
Piano Classified Ads
(ad)
Hammond A100 for Sale!
PRICE DROPPED!
(Think B3)
Hammond A100 for sale!
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad 125)
Sweetwater Korg Giveaway
Sweetwater Korg Kronos Giveaway
(ads)
PD - WNG - MH
PianoDisc
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Vecsey/Cziffra La Valse Triste
by Michiyo-Fir
05/02/16 02:03 AM
Keyboard for a 100 year old
by doremi
05/02/16 01:40 AM
Was Chopin a Spy?
by Kenan
05/01/16 11:52 PM
Pianoteq 5 vs Roland SuperNATURAL Piano Modeling
by kristiank
05/01/16 09:56 PM
Backing Up ForScore Files to a PC?
by newbert
05/01/16 06:19 PM
Forum Stats
83,477 Registered Members
44 Forums
172,349 Topics
2,520,516 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
Sheet Music Plus (125)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2016 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission