Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: Opinions on Roland F130R by gg22 @ Today at 12:07 AM

I recently played Roland F-130R and to me it felt very similar to the Feel-G action in Roland F-120 (if not the same).
Jump to new posts Re: Best way to make high-quality keyboard videos? by kobethuy @ Yesterday at 11:50 PM

Originally Posted By: Nicholas MihailaOriginally Posted By: kobethuy EDIT: you can use Audacity to edit/enhance the bass sound, make it more "stand out", more vivid, striking if you know what I mean, because at this quality level when you p
Jump to new posts Re: Electronic piano pedal problem !!! by kobethuy @ Yesterday at 11:44 PM

Originally Posted By: joflahIf you can't get a new pedal from Casio, and if your piano uses the same pedal connector that my Casio PX120 did (also a 5-pin straight connector) you might be able to substitute a different pedal with a strong metal hinge
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Timing of the trill Invention no 1 by Goomer Piles @ Yesterday at 11:39 PM

Originally Posted By: Michael SayersI've always done the B-A-B (and with the B-A before the beat, contrary to Tovey). It is admirable to want to know what is "correct" yet through this one can lose sight of the big picture - much of what i
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Self Chat by Mark_C @ Yesterday at 11:18 PM

Originally Posted By: laguna_gregNow Mark, which is it? First you said it could be argued, now you're saying it can't be? I said "broadly speaking" you could "argue" it. That's two qualifiers on it. I was trying to be kind by s
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Schimmel by Ed McMorrow, RPT @ Yesterday at 11:02 PM

Why does this piano have many broken strings? Has your technician deduced a reason. For a piano of this age to have several broken strings means hard use or abuse-or problems with string terminations. At what point along the string are they breaking?
Members Recordings - Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Abegg Variations, Op. 1 by R. Schumann by Cinnamonbear @ Yesterday at 11:00 PM

Very exciting, and very convincing! Nicely done!
Jump to new posts Re: RECURRING DEFECT IN KAWAI DIGITAL PIANOS (review) by Charles Cohen @ Yesterday at 10:50 PM

Originally Posted By: Tuneless . . . For me, when the hard knock gets to be too annoying, it will spur me to finally get the Surface 3 and pianoteq. I trust that the modeled pianos will NOT have any of the numerous possible odd piano flaws, things
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The Mooozart Effect by Minnesota Marty @ Yesterday at 10:46 PM

Flat-strung? Like a cheese slicer? Perfect for moozzarella!
Members Recordings - Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Brahms Op. 76, Capriccio in f-sharp minor: [Requested] by Cinnamonbear @ Yesterday at 10:45 PM

Originally Posted By: Pathbreaker[...] I've been playing this for a long time and realized today that I have been playing three notes wrong for years. I hate it when that happens... I know. It kinda rocks your world in a number of ways, doesn't it?
Jump to new posts Re: Some more help needed!! by gbitw @ Yesterday at 10:31 PM

Any further insight on the ES7 as I am considering one? Do current owners of the ES7 enjoy their purchase? Any complaints?
Forum Members Parties, Tours, Cruises, & Meetings
Jump to new posts Re: Any interest in reviving the Denver area piano group? by Strings & Wood @ Yesterday at 09:56 PM

I am in, keep me posted. Carl
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: August Piano Bar, drinks on the house by Elssa @ Yesterday at 09:28 PM

Well, besides the video I first posted here in this thread of this song, about 8 years ago I made an mp3.. I just imported it into my Studio 12 video editing program. I started in key of C and modulated to key of Eb. In key of C, the melody note of
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: New Family Member... His name is Charles Walter by Benn @ Yesterday at 09:17 PM

Earl, Charles must have been busy at the time, somebody else picked up; lol. Monica, Thank you! Lost that advantage though and will be getting one probably pretty fresh off the assembly line. While the dealer was preparing my piano, he found a defec
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Interviewing for a piano teaching job by Jonathan Baker @ Yesterday at 08:48 PM

I think the matter of business promotion hinges on curiosity and persistence. And so much depends upon the marketplace one is addressing as a professional. I never used outside 'optimization' beyond purchasing front-page space with google and yahoo
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Too ashamed of lack of progress to go back for lessons by Charles Cohen @ Yesterday at 08:39 PM

Originally Posted By: Saranoya[quote=earlofmar] . . . Hmm. Ask some of the regulars on the teacher's forum. You will find people there (not that many, but you will find them) who simply don't want to deal with older adults, or students with a disabil
Jump to new posts Re: Stand Suggestion For a Yamaha Moxf8 !! by Kawai James @ Yesterday at 08:25 PM

In this case I would be more inclined to trust the product specifications on the manufacturer's website, however this can presumably be clarified by contacting K&M and Musician's Friend. It could be that they are both correct, but measuring 'Min
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai VPC1: a 3D model for any DIY purposes by Kawai James @ Yesterday at 08:21 PM

Originally Posted By: ethananimI know I'm a bit late to this party but I also want a different music rest. I designed this one to be printed and finished with highgloss black using the anchors that already exist for the VPC-1 Very interest, and grea
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Pop Piano Pro - Hot Tips and Mini Lessons by Pete the bean @ Yesterday at 07:51 PM

I recently received a private message expressing interest in this thread and notice a few post wondering if I am still active. A lot of the links have been removed do to lack of use. I am not sure how to repost them at the top of the thread. The goa
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Originally Posted By: Craig HairPaul, Chickering grands of this era were some of the finest pianos made in the world. It may be rough, but it is no P.O.S. It has potential, and any improvements you can make will be rewarded. We are in the last stage
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai ES100 vs Kawai MP7 by Morodiene @ Yesterday at 07:30 PM

Originally Posted By: gbitwWent and tried a MP6 and ES7 tonight. Seemed nice based on my limited experience. The key action is definitely lighter than something like the Yamaha P-255. My biggest concern about the ES100 at this point is speaker qua
Jump to new posts Re: tunelab update by Gadzar @ Yesterday at 07:28 PM

Glad to hear that! Do you know what are the differences with the previous version?
Piano Forum
I tune pianos, but I'm also a "piano player"...so I took the test. 100%. Fun...thanks!
Jump to new posts Re: Who makes ribbon moulding? by Jon Page @ Yesterday at 06:57 PM

Check with David Hughes at http://www.vintagecaseparts.com. If you have a similar strip from which to make a pattern, you can apply a mold release and make a mold with Bondo. Then you can slather on Lake One Wood Rebuilder and duplicate with the Bon
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Taking a month off by JohnSprung @ Yesterday at 06:47 PM

Depending on transportation, I sometimes travel with a 61 key digital board and headphones, for hotel room practice.
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
138 registered (accordeur, anamnesis, aesop, Alex-SapRenovation, 37 invisible), 1236 Guests and 20 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
75971 Members
42 Forums
157108 Topics
2307340 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Kawai MP7 - hidden gem
by Kevin Keys
20 minutes 35 seconds ago
Paying to be a vendor
by Bob
Today at 08:39 AM
Does it get easier?
by Pover
Today at 07:10 AM
Correct fingering
by johan d
Today at 06:50 AM
An update on Ethan Hawke's docu about Seymour Bernstein
by music32
Today at 04:36 AM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission