Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician
SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad) Yamaha CP4 Rebate
Yamaha CP4 Rebate
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
Who's Online
148 registered (accordeur, anamnesis, Anita Potter, AmateurBob, alexk3954, ando, 33 invisible), 1429 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: How long to wait for the right student? by hreichgott @ Yesterday at 11:06 PM

It is so hard to tell from one year to the next which students will be the "right" students the following year. They are always changing. I've learned that I cannot predict who will be the best students and who will be the slackers, so, I t
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Wm Knabe & Co 1894 upright grand piano by musicNow @ Yesterday at 09:26 PM

I also would love to see some photos. Cynthia, I enjoyed seeing your photos. I to have a love affair with these old pianos... - Rick
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Jump to new posts Transition to wedding pianist by Angela62213 @ Yesterday at 08:39 PM

Hi there everyone! I am a classically trained pianist and vocalist and am trying to make the transition to playing for weddings.I do have some experience with improvisation etc but definitely need some improvement. My main questions are these: 1) Ho
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Sign of the Times by dynamobt @ Yesterday at 08:27 PM

Browsing in a music store is bliss. Sad to see another store go. It really is a sign of the times.
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Is the Roland DP90e still available in the US? by JEB NYC @ Yesterday at 08:22 PM

A salesman in NYC recently insisted to me that the Roland DP90e is no longer available (despite being shown on Roland's site), and that only the DP90Se was still available. Anyone know if he is right? I've found some for sale on the Internet (e.g.,
Member Recordings
Originally Posted By Gi Dy.. Please watch me play w/ Vika's arrangement. with multiple posts in several sections it is becoming a bit spammy !!
Piano Photo Gallery - Pictures of Pianos
Jump to new posts plate crack by Chris Leslie @ Yesterday at 08:02 PM

plate crack
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Schumann Recital - Call for Submissions! by FarmGirl @ Yesterday at 07:56 PM

My piece is not quite ready either. This bad cold put me out of commission for a couple of weeks. I did not get better until I stop practicing. Will do the best I can for the next 9 days.
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for a piano stand that is low enough... by Scott Hamlin @ Yesterday at 07:53 PM

Originally Posted By 9190 P.S. My 16085 Headphone holder is on the way That is nice... Also may want to look at one of these..
Jump to new posts Re: K&M Omega vs K&M 18950 by 9190 @ Yesterday at 07:47 PM

Neither K&M Omega nor K&M 18950. For me K&M 18953 is the best keyboard stand for the moment. I explained it here, why.
Jump to new posts Re: Keyboard stand by 9190 @ Yesterday at 07:43 PM

K&M 18953. More details here.
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody - vkgoeswild Please watch me play w/ Vika's arrangement.
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Full Compass partials picture by prout @ Yesterday at 07:02 PM

Chris and Dave, Great comments and graphs. I am startaing a rehearsal right now and will get back to you tomorrow. Thanks, again. prout
Forum Members Parties, Tours, Cruises, & Meetings
I have recently attended an initial planning meeting for what you are describing, Dennis. There was no issue with the first meeting as it was light in attendance and we met in a Tavern. The first order of business is to come up with a suitable venue
Jump to new posts Line Spectrum Map of Bosendorfer 280 by PaintedPostDave @ Yesterday at 06:24 PM

Line Spectrum Map of Bosendorfer 280
Jump to new posts Line Spectrum Map of Bosendorfer 280 by PaintedPostDave @ Yesterday at 06:17 PM

Line Spectrum Map of Bosendorfer 280
Jump to new posts Partial Spectrum Map with Comments and Questions by Chris Storch @ Yesterday at 06:16 PM

Partial Spectrum Map with Comments and Questions
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts somebody who plays: Mendelssohn, song without words? by ster100 @ Yesterday at 06:11 PM

Is here somebody who plays: Mendelssohn, song without words / Lied ohne worte I would like to hear it
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Chopin, Rondo's by Damon @ Yesterday at 05:39 PM

Originally Posted By wr There is one by Carlo Grante. I just realized you provided a link, I must be going color blind! I ended up searching his name and found the album on Spotify. Thanks! Here's a link if anyone else wants to hear it. R
Jump to new posts Re: The new VAX MIDI Keyboard Controller by PianoManChuck @ Yesterday at 05:35 PM

Originally Posted By Kawai JamesOriginally Posted By Kawai JamesWasn't there a 3-way folding keyboard/controller proposed by a different start-up a few months ago? Ah, now I remember, it was the 'Groove Piano': https://www.facebook.com/groovepiano
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: feeling stupid with chord progs - again by JohnSprung @ Yesterday at 05:16 PM

Originally Posted By dmdChord progressions can be anything a composer wishes to use to accompany his melody. Indeed. In addition to the circle of fifths progressions, just walking down the chromatic scale is another -- like G, Gb, F, E....
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Daily report / Inspiring each other by Johan B @ Yesterday at 05:02 PM

RaggedKeyPresser, Thanks for your support.......I think you're a hard working key presser.... 4 & 5 March Still working at Bertini's Etudes.........and today also playing Jazz Standards.......for today I had a bad day at work.....so I take
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Help with Steinway Duo-Art whippen ? by BDB @ Yesterday at 04:56 PM

As I recall, there was no block. The end is just curved off like other pianos with hammer rails. If I were not replacing the wippens, I would adapt the rest rail so there is enough clearance.
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Manuel Ponce Etude "Jarabe" by Cheeto717 @ Yesterday at 04:54 PM

Hello everyone, I just wanted to share this etude by One of Mexico's greatest composers Manuel Ponce. Unfortunately the classical world rarely ventures outwards past the European giants of composition, but I'm here to remind you that the world is a
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Computer problems. Problems? by Tuneless @ Yesterday at 04:48 PM

Was paying an ungodly price for cable when we moved into these mountains 13 years ago. Found we were watching an average of less than one program a month. Those were very expensive programs. After about 3 or 4 years of this, we dropped the TV cover
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
What's Hot!!
The February 2015 Issue of our Free Piano News Newsletter is out now! FREE Piano Newsletter
--------------------
The best thing I've learned on Piano World....
-------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
(ad) Jazz Piano Online
Jazz Piano Online Lessons
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Speed practice - BWV 866 Prelude
by pinkfloydhomer
03/06/15 09:36 AM
Just bought a VPC-1! Some simple questions
by Hansgreger
03/06/15 05:54 AM
Share ur experience overcoming "stage fright"
by piano_friend
03/06/15 02:57 AM
Hi, I'm new here
by trumpet89
03/06/15 01:16 AM
Fingerings in the 1800s?
by InfiniteClouds
03/05/15 11:53 PM
Forum Stats
78,418 Registered Members
43 Forums
162,133 Topics
2,380,439 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
Gift Ideas for Music Lovers!
Find the Perfect Gift for the Music Lovers on your List!
Visit our online store today.

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2015 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission