Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician
SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
Ad (Piano Sing)
How to Make Your Piano Sing
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
Who's Online
128 registered (ando, angga888, AnimistFvR, 37 invisible), 1651 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: 100 years old and music keeps her active by Music Me @ Today at 11:34 AM

Rich, how absolutely wonderful! I pray that will be me, God willing. Thank you so much for posting this.
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: Opinions on Roland F130R by David W @ Today at 10:30 AM

Thanks everyone who responded. Appreciate your feedback very much. As I was busy this weekend and couldn't wait for next week, I took a few hours off last Friday to try the Rolands again . I visited a different shop, and unfortunately they didn't ha
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha Grantouch GT 10 by Pete14 @ Today at 10:15 AM

I believe the inputs are 1/4"; however, I'm not 100% certain. Make sure to check these connections when you check out the instrument. If possible, bring your laptop and try running Pianoteq through the instrument's on-board speakers. These instr
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Which part of the chord rests by Anita Potter @ Today at 10:02 AM

I've heard super fast-super trilly to a guy playing it at half tempo and about as trilly as I get Sometimes I really like it when a super fast piece is played just a bit slower it gives you a different mood.
Jump to new posts Re: Box.com - account & all files [restored]* by TonyB @ Today at 09:29 AM

Thanks pv88! Wonderful playing and certainly a very good showcase for the V-Piano. Tony
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Schumann Recital Sign-Up Thread by outo @ Today at 08:56 AM

Originally Posted By: wimpianoThat's a good reminder to spend some more time getting my piece up to speed.. Well, I am still trying to get the first 10 measures into my hands... This will take some time...
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Jump to new posts Re: Across the winds (new age piano) by ShiroKuro @ Today at 08:18 AM

Nice, although I actually like the Magic Forest better (for other readers, I can't post a link right now, but when you go to Patrice's youtube video linked here, there's a while bunch more). Do you sell your sheet music? If you don't, you might con
Jump to new posts Re: Humidity and condensation by Phil Greenough @ Today at 05:31 AM

Thanks for your opinions everyone; I think I'll shelve the idea of getting an acoustic piano until I have a house with a second reception room. I hope the CA 65 can stand the abuse in the mean time. Phil
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Originally Posted By: Chrissy ArnoneOriginally Posted By: bobgeorgeHi Paul, Wooden shanks have been just fine for the last 150 years or so. That's a pretty strong track record. Many builders in the past wanted flexible shanks. Many used Cedar and swo
Jump to new posts Re: Antique Piano by PhilipInChina @ Today at 04:25 AM

Take photos, get details of the serial numbers and post them here. Then throw them out as ancient pianos are rarely worth the cost of moving. There are countless threads on the subject on the forum.
Forum Members Parties, Tours, Cruises, & Meetings
Jump to new posts Re: European Piano Party 2015 in Switzerland! by SwissMS @ Today at 03:20 AM

Hi Nikolas. You do get around! The party will take place on Saturday, July 4th, 2015. It will be centred around Luzern. This week we should sign the final agreement for the venue and can finalise the details. I am looking forward to meeting you!
Jump to new posts Re: Plate crack by Chris Leslie @ Today at 02:11 AM

Thank you for all the replies. Johnkie, you have given me more confidence about the future longevity of pianos with plate cracks such as this and I will look into possibly arresting the progress of the fracture with a hole. I also see pianos from t
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Canon in D by Pete the bean @ Today at 01:56 AM

I could not find a version that seemed good enough for my students so I arranged a version. Hope you find this useful. http://www.4shared.com/office/Tlw4pvsgce/Canon_in_D.html
Adult Beginners Forum
Ah yes. That's just what I was looking for. So lovely. It's hard to hear his piano underneath all the production on the studio albums. And, scorpio, I enjoyed the young man's cover, too. Thanks a lot!
Jump to new posts Re: Free or inexpensive tuning software for PC? by 88Key_PianoPlayer @ Today at 01:31 AM

Two things. I think someone may have their board sort settings different (i.e. recent topics are NOT shown first), OR, someone was directed to this thread via Google search. (That's happened to me sometimes.) This thread is almost 5 years old, and
Jump to new posts Re: Korg Sound Module for iPad by anotherscott @ Today at 01:05 AM

;-) I meant 1 gb, of course... But the Amiga was a cool little computer!
Jump to new posts Re: Building Piano From Scratch by Chrissy Arnone @ Yesterday at 11:41 PM

Ive always wanted to build a piano, hopefully this post will become active soon.. Any advice appreciated!
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone have a burglar step on his grand piano? by ChatNoir @ Yesterday at 11:28 PM

The best deterrent against burglars is a sign on the gate that reads: Please don't feed the snakes.
Jump to new posts Re: Stage Piano with easy presets by Kawai James @ Yesterday at 11:15 PM

No problem - glad the additional info is useful. Cheers, James x
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: New here and REALLY need advice on two used pianos!!! by PhilipInChina @ Yesterday at 11:06 PM

Look at the hammers to see if the story about it being played for only a month is likely to be true.
Piano Photo Gallery - Pictures of Pianos
Jump to new posts Me by Gerry G @ Yesterday at 10:42 PM

My photo
Jump to new posts Yamaha CP1 Vs CP4 Regardless of Price and weight :) by Tylor @ Yesterday at 10:21 PM

My priority is piano sound and the delicacy of key weight, which basically my aim is the realistic of piano sound. I'm humbly request you guys' comments about which one is better CP1 or CP4 regardless to price and weight. Thank you everyone ! :))
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
What's Hot!!

Trade Regrets:
Barry "Bear" Arnaut

(ad) Yamaha
Yamaha
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Knabe Pianos
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
(ad) Piano Music Sale - Dover Publications
Piano Music Sale
Sheet Music Plus (125)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Keyboard for $500 - and software to help learn?
by Freebird308
37 minutes 25 seconds ago
my struggle to learn pop piano
by carojm36
Today at 08:51 PM
Compare Steinway, Estonia & Shigeru Kawai
by Nxwang
Today at 07:20 PM
Do you ask Santa for piano music?
by Stubbie
Today at 07:16 PM
Brahms Sonatas, Op 120 (clarinet/viola & piano): Editions?
by DaveInJapan
Today at 07:03 PM
Forum Stats
77023 Members
42 Forums
159304 Topics
2340114 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
Gift Ideas for Music Lovers!
Find the Perfect Gift for the Music Lovers on your List!
Visit our online store today.

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission