Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
Who's Online
66 registered (Albunea, AndrewJCW, Aussie99, AZNpiano, Andrei Kuznetsov, AZ_Astro, 14 invisible), 1020 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: The I WILL make practice recordings thread. by jazzyprof @ Yesterday at 11:26 AM

Originally Posted By beet31425 Starting with: what kind of equipment to we use to record? I tried this a year ago; I got some external mics and a sound box from Guitar Center, but I didn't really know what I was doing, and it sounded terrible. Part o
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: Digital Piano, ADVICE APPRECIATED! :) by Fer De Armas @ Yesterday at 10:56 AM

Hi Velokki Congratulations and i hope you enjoy your purchase... Kawai ES8 has a totally superior sound and key action below $2800 range. The discontinued Kawai ES7 has a superior key action than FP80 too and could be found in excellent discount pric
Jump to new posts Re: "Pianist" Digital Piano Guide 2016 by Chewbacca @ Yesterday at 10:52 AM

Originally Posted By BeereshitAnybody here has ear the sound of Bluthers pianos?? I even don't know that bluthner makes digital pianos!! I played on the pro 88 for half an hour. I liked it a lot, I thought the action was very responsive and had the
The MIDI connection will go to anything. The partner apps are Apple only AFAIK (and they require a wireless dongle)
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Footsteps. by Just Steven @ Yesterday at 10:28 AM

Originally Posted By Jan AdllerHello! I can feel ground of my room "shaking". Will this harm my piano during the years? Thanks!! I don't do this for free. My consulting fee is $400 per hour, but for the sake of human life, you get it for
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: "He Makes Music"--A Short Personal Story by ChrisKeys @ Yesterday at 10:02 AM

Originally Posted By Sam SI have to agree with that little girl, Andy. You really do make music - I've heard your recordings! Sam I wholeheartedly agree with Sam. Andy, your music-making is a pleasure to listen to! I've listened to many of your
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts David Guetta ft. Sam Martin - Dangerous by Mr. Pianoman @ Yesterday at 09:53 AM

Hello piano friends, this time I have an acoustic version for you, not a solo piano piece ;-) But I hope, it's still the right forum for it, since the intro of the song is a special part for the piano.
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts Re: Snow Falls Over The Threes - Piano Instrumental by Mr. Pianoman @ Yesterday at 09:50 AM

Thank you Cathryn :-)
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Jump to new posts Re: iReal Pro by Greg Lloyd @ Yesterday at 09:02 AM

Hi J, Yeah I use the I real pro APP everyday on my phone.The play along tracks are great to jam with. Handy sometimes at gigs too when someone calls a standard I may have forgotten
Jump to new posts Played the Kawai CA17, 67, and 97 by maurus @ Yesterday at 08:01 AM

Hi gals and guys, a few days ago I played the recent Kawai CA models in a large piano store that also had acoustic pianos of various brands (including the one I own). The DPs were set up in the same large room where the uprights were standing. I wa
Jump to new posts Re: Opinions on Roland F130R by Garf @ Yesterday at 07:59 AM

Originally Posted By Jay Roland Use a UM-ONEmkII MIDI/USB Interface in "Tab" mode connected to the USB Port where you put a memory stick in. It'll act as if it were a traditional MIDI out. Is there an official reference for this capabili
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Jump to new posts Re: How to go about learning jazz piano? by johan d @ Yesterday at 07:57 AM

Originally Posted By Lost WoodsBig eye-opener for me was: +1 It sounds so true
Composer's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Midi editor program by Nikolas @ Yesterday at 06:31 AM

Every midi editor I know of comes in a sequencer and has TOTAL control over ALL the midi controllers! So I'm not sure which one you saw. In any case try repear. It has an unlimited *ahem* trial last I checked (which was a long time ago... ok), and i
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: What is a Kawai KL-704? by Withindale @ Yesterday at 05:39 AM

The market in England is different but here is some advice from a recent post, "Good places to sell are on Craigslist or Piano World's own classifieds."
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Changing teachers guilt by Brian Lucas @ Yesterday at 04:48 AM

I wouldn't sweat it too much. We all go to different people to learn different things. I've had tons of teachers over the years and still do (though when professionals go to one, we call them "coaches". I guess it sounds better.). Not every
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Isolating notes for acapella singer by Albunea @ Yesterday at 04:33 AM

Originally Posted By Brian Lucas[quote=PianoStudent88] PS: I'd still encourage her to get together with friends on the other parts to hear how they work together. Blend is a big part of choral singing. I was practicing my part in a choir with the
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: I need to sell my piano . . . by Markarian @ Yesterday at 04:11 AM

Sorry to hear you need to sell your instrument, Mercurygirl. Will you be getting a digital in the meantime? Also, where do you live, when do you need to sell the piano? A Yamaha that old and that small will not exactly command a king's ransom. Good
Members Recordings - Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: More Brahms by Tony007 @ Yesterday at 03:52 AM

Hi Tim Adrianson! Thanks a lot for all your interesting and benevolent remarks! About "extent of retards": Yes, there could be less, and sometimes I even did less! But in this particular recording my mood lead me to more. Every recording
Members Recordings - Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Brahms Ballade op. 118 No 3 by Tony007 @ Yesterday at 03:19 AM

Originally Posted By phantomFiveIt should dance Interesting point of view.... Brahms wrote lots of "dancing" music, yes, but I don't think this gloomy ballad is part of it....
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
(ad) Yamaha CP4 or CP40 Free Bag
Buy a CP4 or CP40 Get a Free Bag
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ads) PD - WNG - MH
Ad (the Piano Store)
the Piano Store - Restored Steinway Pianos
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Jazz concert at the festival " Liturgica" in Jerusalem.
by Nahum
12/01/15 02:12 AM
Playing the new L
by neciebugs
12/01/15 12:50 AM
Music rack extension?
by FrankCox
11/30/15 10:33 PM
Missing Something
by Sovrel
11/30/15 10:05 PM
Advice on a New Kawai GX-2
by roninpro
11/30/15 09:28 PM
What's Hot!!
Posting Pictures on the Forums
Forums Rules & Help
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
Forum Stats
81,615 Registered Members
44 Forums
168,708 Topics
2,471,367 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe
Our Piano Related Classified Ads
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2015 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission