Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: Which brand has the best key action under 1,000 USD? by anotherscott @ Yesterday at 10:47 PM

Originally Posted By: loginI am also looking at roland rd64, it has the same price as the px 150 here and it seems to have better sounds If you're using virtual pianos most of the time, the better sounds is probably of less value than having the ful
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Piano lessons: every week or every two weeks? by Miguel Rey @ Yesterday at 10:47 PM

How about three times per month to have a week off
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Study Group - Mozart Sonata n13 KV 333 by Ataru074 @ Yesterday at 10:27 PM

Originally Posted By: Doritos Flavoured I noticed a few differences, some staccatos where none were before and that grace note. in the historic edition there's in measure 21, which I'm kinda stuck so far, a trill followed by 2 grace notes that greatl
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: What did you play tonight? by fizikisto @ Yesterday at 10:19 PM

I've been working this week on some jazzy arrangements of some silly christmas songs (want to have them ready for the holiday season) Jingle Bells, Silver Bells, Rudolph the red nose reindeer, Have yourself a merry little christmas, and the christm
Jump to new posts Re: Novice in love with Kawai and seeking advice! by fizikisto @ Yesterday at 10:11 PM

Yes, the nord stage 2 HA88 has an excellent action for playing piano. Yes, it lacks the absolute realism of the upper level kawai and roland pianos, but it's (imo) much better than the action of a lot of lower end DP's. It connects really well to
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Gov. regulations (pending) affecting pianos with ivory... by Karl Watson @ Yesterday at 10:00 PM

I suspect that we are all in your debt, in some kind or another, and probably to a greater extent in the days to come. Thank you, Sally. Karl Watson, Staten Island, NY
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The traditional one month to recital thread by BrianDX @ Yesterday at 09:54 PM

Simply unable to record a passable version of my "reach for it" piece. It's a bit frustrating as I was able to play this almost perfectly at my lesson this past Monday. Should have had my smartphone on "record" mode. However,
Jump to new posts Re: Kurzweil Forte demos! by Dave Weiser @ Yesterday at 09:30 PM

Originally Posted By: sullivangYou're welcome, and good luck. Btw, I was the actual person who reported the problem to Microsoft to begin with, over three years ago: https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums...udiodevelopment Took quite a bit of ef
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: From the NY Times online. In performance:Frederic Chiu by phantomFive @ Yesterday at 08:56 PM

The clarity in the voices in the Erbarme Dicht, bringing out the different parts, and balancing them perfectly, is very good.
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Apps in teaching practice by Eeurogirly @ Yesterday at 08:19 PM

Thanks I was looking more for the beginners. I like Bass Cat too which teaches reading Bass notes and Children's Music Whiz too. Thanks
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Piano tuning career prospects 2014 by kennyz @ Yesterday at 08:15 PM

Bravo Chuck........Bravo!
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts Re: anybody in america or australia can check sth for me ? by Tango Vic @ Yesterday at 08:04 PM

Sorry for the delay, I'm a new user. chopin medley appears in the 15th place; chopin medley 2 appears in the 17th place. (today's Youtube search) Country: Argentina.
Piano Photo Gallery - Pictures of Pianos
Jump to new posts Re: Piano Casket by Eldub @ Yesterday at 08:01 PM

Oh my land! This is amazing!!!!
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: What Piece Is This? by Works1 @ Yesterday at 07:20 PM

Thank you all, beautiful piece!
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Black and white dampers by phantomFive @ Yesterday at 07:20 PM

I found a picture, you can see the lines painted on:
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: YAMAHA U1E polished mahogany by harpon @ Yesterday at 06:51 PM

Got a mahogany Baldwin Hamilton- I keep cleaning it with SOS pads and it keeps getting lighter and more grain shows. Seems it was covered with a dark stain and god knows what grit.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service tightening ban on ivory sales by thetruthseeker @ Yesterday at 06:44 PM

Thanks Rick! Saw it, and responded.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Minnesota Marty... by Frankni @ Yesterday at 06:24 PM

Very sad news. RIP to him and condolences to his family.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Schumann Recital Sign-Up Thread by 8 Octaves @ Yesterday at 06:14 PM

I think the Tchaikovsky Theme Recital was rolled up into the ABF Quarterly Recital. So probably....
Jump to new posts Re: Tones by alfredo capurso @ Yesterday at 06:13 PM

Originally Posted By: bkw58Originally Posted By: alfredo capursoOriginally Posted By: EmmeryOriginally Posted By: bkw58Originally Posted By: rxdI continue to discover tha vastly different ways in which different people hear the same thing. Not only
Members Recordings - Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Chopin - Ballade Op 23 by pianoloverus @ Yesterday at 06:09 PM

This is extremely good with many moments showing much musicality, especially considering you've only played for 5 years and are largely self taught. I'm very glad that you like your current teacher and feel she is helping you. When I played this fo
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai VPC1, Kontakt 5 and Galaxy Vintage D by toddy @ Yesterday at 06:04 PM

Sigh! I don't know really. I'm very attached to my dear collection of LPs - and I used to love the old 78s my mum and dad and grandma had accumulated. They were such beauties - the labels especially - the black and white His Master's Voice dog insid
Jump to new posts Re: Is A443 banned definitively? by casinitaly @ Yesterday at 05:30 PM

A443 was temporarily banned, for reasons which he is well aware of.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Ritmuller Grand Pianos - Help! by michaelha @ Yesterday at 05:12 PM

I think Pearl River grades their pianos like: Lexus: Kayserberg Toyota: Ritmuller GH Scion: Ritmuller R / Pearl River I've played some of those pianos before, minus the Kayserberg, and I thought they were
Jump to new posts Re: Misguided expectations of rebuild? by pianoloverus @ Yesterday at 05:08 PM

Originally Posted By: chasingrainbowsOriginally Posted By: pianoloverusOriginally Posted By: chasingrainbowsOriginally Posted By: pianoloverusOriginally Posted By: chasingrainbowsThat's the way the technician demonstrated. what other way is there pia
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
What's Hot!!
8 Live Ragtime Piano Players on the Cape!
-------------------
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Which are the best forums for piano technicians and DIYers?
by Withindale
4 minutes 20 seconds ago
Prelude
by noobpianist90
Today at 01:55 AM
Red Striped Screws and Fancy Nuts
by chernobieff
Yesterday at 11:57 PM
Communication outside of lessons
by Arghhh
Yesterday at 10:23 PM
What is this piece?
by JoelW
Yesterday at 09:54 PM
Who's Online
80 registered (accordeur, Al LaPorte, Adypiano, 36251, 22 invisible), 1086 Guests and 20 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
76645 Members
42 Forums
158486 Topics
2327432 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission