Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
(ad)
Calculator Looks Like Piano Keyboard
Calculator that looks like a piano keyboard
Piano Keyboard Calculator

New in the Piano World online store (PianoSupplies.com) now.
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
Who's Online
51 registered (AndrewJCW, alwatson, akurei, Aly Baracat, BachToTheFuture, 13 invisible), 1137 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: Transitioning to digital by drewrst @ Yesterday at 04:45 PM

k361, Just in case you may not know, there have been posts related to prices-paid info from PW regulars indicating that when shopping the high end of DPs, you can typically haggle/negotiate upwards to %35 off the listed/street price. Given your ball
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Jump to new posts Re: Crazy expressions while playing by charleslang @ Yesterday at 04:32 PM

I guess you have to be logged in to facebook for it to work. I can't find a way to link to it without requiring a facebook login. I'm sorry.
Jump to new posts Re: A couple of issues re Pianoteq by peterws @ Yesterday at 04:15 PM

Youre probably talking about the same thing, there are 5 presets. And when I play them using the DP voice alongside, you can hear the latency like an echo, on some settings. It does seem better now. But I dont think its saved. . . Merde!
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Seiler ED126 by Lilrascal @ Yesterday at 04:01 PM

Thank you for your help. Going tomorrow to look at it Maria
Jump to new posts Re: DIGITAL PIANO "PRICES PAID" by MacMacMac @ Yesterday at 03:49 PM

Cinjero: Price paid ... which is it? $4324 or $3800? Also, what was the "premium" for the PE finish? I ask because Daryl D paid $2895 in February for the non-PE finish.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? by Palmpirate @ Yesterday at 03:41 PM

I started the Aria from the Goldburg Variations for a change of pace and was pretty pleased with my weeks work on it. A lesson helped simplify bars 21 and 23 with the really funny squiggles, which different people on Youtube play differently! But now
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 by bSharp[C]yclist @ Yesterday at 02:51 PM

I think you'll find this Youtube channel helpful https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqsAy81NZWMpynbJLlKsAZg
Jump to new posts Re: Hows this deal? by Morodiene @ Yesterday at 02:25 PM

Originally Posted By BolsterOriginally Posted By MorodieneOriginally Posted By BolsterOriginally Posted By MorodieneWell, if you're going to buy something that is defective, and that same money can go toward something similar that is not defective, d
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Possible Rachmaninoff Committed Suicide by Cigarette? by Qazsedcft @ Yesterday at 01:11 PM

Really? You just joined and used your first post to flame the OP of a thread that's over a year old?
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Sydney Piano Competition videostreamed live soon by Tim Adrianson @ Yesterday at 12:25 PM

Actually, that sounds like VERY good news for you: a direct, special testimonial from the jurors themselves. I would definitely see this as a networking opportunity with them in the future, since you and perhaps they seem to be in the business of wan
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Restoring / Repairing Pianos for a Living by chamberbell @ Yesterday at 12:11 PM

So sounds like, if I did this cautiously and patiently (and in a way that wouldn't freak out my husband or be rash), the process for me might be: 1) Pick up the Arthur Reblitz book and Mario Igrec book 2) Get to know my piano inside and out 3) Start
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts [NEW] Jacksepticeye Song - ALL THE WAY (Piano Cover) by Amosdoll @ Yesterday at 12:03 PM

Hello Jacksepticeye enthusiasts! Here is my piano cover on the new awesome Jacksepticeye song composed by the very talented Schmoyoho where the song name is called "ALL THE WAY"! It has amazing melodic lines and harmony. Check it out! Piano
Jump to new posts Re: Live Piano Music Venues - Where Are They? ... by Piano World @ Yesterday at 10:40 AM

There is one in the train station in Venice, Italy. Piano is in tough shape, located by widows looking out to where you get the water bus. Also one in the bar on the island of Certosa (Venice). The restaurant is called Il Certosino. Food is excelle
Jump to new posts Re: KAWAI MP7 THREAD by 9190 @ Yesterday at 09:06 AM

Thank you lophiomys, thank you Kawai James for replies and recommendations. I will read them more carefully and will try your recommendations a bit later.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 9 foot young Chang concert grand by Davdoc @ Yesterday at 08:13 AM

Hi Nathanthepianist, Eventually it is your money. Whichever way you would prioritize the spending, it is up to you. I started my previous post because of similar "blind-shopping" experience myself, but I also got very curious about the r
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Best piano technique book? by dogperson @ Yesterday at 07:59 AM

Originally Posted By liplylieHi Josh, Here is my website that may have the information that you are learning for. http://bestsheetmusiceditions.com/piano-technique-books/ It has a lot of information about piano technique books that you may find in
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Please help me pick the best Piano Bench for my studio by dogperson @ Yesterday at 07:55 AM

PLEASE do not feed the troll, Liplylie, by continuing this thread... his original post stated he 'happened to find a website which rated piano benches' when in fact that website is his. When called on this, he changed the post to acknowledge this is
Jump to new posts Re: need a little help with preparing for a jazz course by dire tonic @ Yesterday at 06:38 AM

pyjamas toothbrush etc...enjoy!
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai kg-2d what do you think? by Kubla @ Yesterday at 06:33 AM

Why not ask someone at the store to play it for you? That's what I did when trying to decide between two Yamaha U3's. The owner was more than willing to play both for me. Coincidentally, he favored the same one that I did.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: "40 Pieces A Year Club" for 2016 by barbaram @ Yesterday at 05:26 AM

Back from holidays, and another one to go on the list. This is an arrangement of the very popular "Autumn Leaves", from Faber - Jazz & Blues This is a lovely song and it came together surprisingly quickly for me, which is frankly s
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Music Composition Books Suggestion by Aly Baracat @ Yesterday at 05:25 AM

Hi all, I have been composing piano music for three years, however, I haven't done any formal studies. I would really appreciate it if you can suggest any helpful music composition books. Here is one of my original compositions called "lost Ins
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The traditional One Month to Recital thread by barbaram @ Yesterday at 05:19 AM

I have a terrible recording of my piece that I did before I went away on holidays. Hopefully I'll get a much better recording in the next couple of weeks
MY NEW PIANO or KEYBOARD! - Share Your Story!
Jump to new posts Yamaha Clavinova CLP 535 (Digital Piano) by Aly Baracat @ Yesterday at 05:16 AM

Hi all, I recently bought a yamaha digital piano (yamaha clavinova - clp 535). Till now, it is working perfectly, however, there is something that I don't understand. Why the volume is very low when I try to plug in headphones in the piano? Do I nee
Jump to new posts Re: Clavinova CVP-705 consideration? by pmh @ Yesterday at 03:52 AM

Hi James, It has been a horribly long winded decision process. The things that swung it for me in the end were the extra arranger functions, voices and styles that make playing more fun. If Kawai sold their arranger piano's here in the UK it would h
Pianist Corner
toyboy +1. charity concert, playing chopin nocturnes and chorales while showing war scenes? I hope you at least announce the "war scenes" part clearly.
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
What's Hot!!
Why Do YOU Play the Piano?
-------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

-------------------
Piano Classified Ads
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
(ad)
Pianist Magazine
Pianist Magazine - Helping you become a better player
(ad)
Defining National Piano Schools
Defining National Piano Schools
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ads)
PD - WNG - MH
PianoDisc
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Target EMTECH EM6600 Raven Black Lacquer
by vsi1600
07/27/16 12:54 AM
American music pre-1900
by JoelW
07/26/16 11:52 PM
Carpal tunnel surgery
by asiamusicman
07/26/16 11:05 PM
jazz solo piano arrangements, particularly bebop style
by Jordan Scott
07/26/16 10:55 PM
Help identifying my piano?
by Quadrifoglio
07/26/16 10:50 PM
Forum Stats
84,442 Registered Members
44 Forums
174,160 Topics
2,543,346 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
Sheet Music Plus (125)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2016 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission