Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
Who's Online
124 registered (AndrewJCW, accordeur, Alexander Borro, 36251, Aleksandre, ajeales, 34 invisible), 1423 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts Undertale OST - 20. Mysterious Place (Piano Cover) by Amosdoll @ Today at 08:09 AM

Hello Undertale enthusiasts! Ethereal feel this one! 20. Mysterious Place https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xa-87FLYw0&index=20&list=PL62pKfyAHw_yi5Lh_Znnr9Rzzh0Ycep17
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts Undertale OST - 19. Dogbass (Piano Cover) by Amosdoll @ Today at 08:08 AM

Hello Undertale enthusiasts! 19. Dogbass https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSWRY0dNO9g&list=PL62pKfyAHw_yi5Lh_Znnr9Rzzh0Ycep17&index=19
Member Recordings
Hello Undertale enthusiasts! 18. UWA!! SO HOLIDAY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM52B-nqSXs&list=PL62pKfyAHw_yi5Lh_Znnr9Rzzh0Ycep17&index=18
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts Undertale OST - 17. Snowy (Piano Cover) by Amosdoll @ Today at 08:03 AM

Hello undertale enthusiasts! Here with a beautiful theme! 17. Snowy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhdrsavF_LI&index=17&list=PL62pKfyAHw_yi5Lh_Znnr9Rzzh0Ycep17
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts Undertale OST - 16. Nyeh Heh Heh! (Piano Cover) by Amosdoll @ Today at 08:02 AM

Hi Undertale Enthusiasts! I Love this one! 16. Nyeh Heh Heh! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L07I_hlGl8&index=16&list=PL62pKfyAHw_yi5Lh_Znnr9Rzzh0Ycep17
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts Undertale OST - 15. sans. (Piano Cover) by Amosdoll @ Today at 08:01 AM

Hi Undertale enthusiasts! Undertale OST - 15. sans. (Piano Cover by Amosdoll) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OsdSeXtK7o&index=15&list=PL62pKfyAHw_yi5Lh_Znnr9Rzzh0Ycep17
Jump to new posts Small piano.. by geoffgeoff @ Today at 07:33 AM

I recently acquired a 61 key Autopiano. It is not a player piano and it's not a toy. Constructed just like a full size upright, but smaller. Stands about 41" high and 38" wide. Serial number 192923. Possibly made 1917, or so. It report
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: How did Beethoven write his music deaf? by JoelW @ Today at 07:16 AM

Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Jump to new posts Re: Top 20 vocal jazz standards by Greg Lloyd @ Today at 07:12 AM

HI, I would have to agree with the first 2 posts. Both have a great section for female vocal. I would add in: Round Midnight All my Tomorrows When Sunny gets Blue Anything by Ella Diana Krall have some great Arrangements too. All the best G
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Note Doesn't Ring by rXd @ Today at 07:09 AM

Often not everyone hears what one particular person hears (or doesn't hear), hearing loss or not. Length of sustain can be one of those situations. there are always minor differences. A less minor difference can become more apparent so trust your per
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: Casio Celviano Grand Hybrid Announced by Hendrik42 @ Today at 07:06 AM

So I could spend some minutes with the GP300 today. They even had a model of the action like Kawai has for their DP. Compared to the Kawai GFII, the whole key of the GP300 is longer, but the part in front of the pivot point is shorter. I could not me
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Games - How do you integrate them? by Rebecca Piano @ Today at 06:40 AM

AZN piano - sorry I should have been more specific. Game techniques or rather integrating them into non-game related contexts (workplace or classroom) refers to 'gamification.' So an example of this (or rather a poor example) might include a system w
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Reducing my ambitions... by Rerun @ Today at 06:11 AM

Quote: ... (I don't believe in reincarnation). Belief is not required.
Jump to new posts Re: THE best headphones? by tekaeefixe @ Today at 06:03 AM

Originally Posted By SandboI can share a bit of experience here. I finally decided to settle on a Casio PX-860 which was on sale, over other more expensive models as I realized I maybe too much of a novice to spend too much money at the moment. Thi
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Baroque Themed Recital 2016 Sign Up Thread by Medden @ Today at 05:37 AM

To sign up to the Baroque Themed Recital, hit the quote button of the most recent post with the list in this thread, remove the quote in brackets at the beginning and end, and write the composer, title and your forum name. Sign-up list: Carl Phi
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? by barbaram @ Today at 05:27 AM

My AOTW is a small but significant breakthrough on the coda section of the Mozart Rondo Alla Turca. The measures similar to this one are just starting to have that chirping character I hear listening to performances of this piece, rather than the c
Members Recordings - Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Bach on a Harpsichord (kind of) by Incongruous @ Today at 05:04 AM

A harpsichord setting on an electric piano resembles very little of an actual harpsichord. Keys feel much smaller and far "snappier" and the sound has far more depth.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Very easy pieces for Piano and Voice by PhilipInChina @ Today at 04:14 AM

We used to sing a version of "Oh dear, what can the matter be?" when I was in the army. I think it might be inappropriate for your 7 year old, though. It was very simple.
Jump to new posts Re: Musikmesse 2016 Frankfurt (7 - 10 April 2016) by tekaeefixe @ Today at 03:31 AM

Originally Posted By emmacoCLP-5XX series will be 2 years in Musikmesse... Times for a change ? In my opinion, although their range of products is good, they must respond to the new Kawai and Roland models... (CA and LX series) Curious, I was thin
Piano Forum
Originally Posted By DrewBoneMuch like trying to locate an apartment to live in, being in the right place at the right time often works the same way when looking for a piano. Two months or so ago I was travelling towards a local shop on unrelated bu
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts when you don't know piano... by Nikolas @ Today at 02:59 AM

... you write a jazz album! And at some points it does sound good I think. http://digg.com/video/h-jon-jazz-album
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Chopin Scherzo tempo by SiFi @ Today at 02:18 AM

Originally Posted By Mark_CHe automatically conducted just 1 beat per measure. Actually, in some places, particularly in the 3rd, I think the pulse is every other bar. Opening section, for example: the double octaves should be "con fuoco"
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: You know you're a piano addict, when... by sinophilia @ Today at 02:15 AM

My upright is usually covered in red cat hairs. I tried to enforce the "never on the piano" rule but somehow it didn't get through. Only way to prevent the climbing is to leave the keyboard open, so the cats are scared by the sound they mak
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Bach Inventions by sinophilia @ Today at 02:02 AM

Originally Posted By johan dThe Bach preludes you are talking about here. Are that the preludes from "Das wohltemperierte Klavier" 1 & 2 or maybe this is the better book? No, it's not the WTC! The little preludes are supposedl
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Pedal by outo @ Today at 12:27 AM

Originally Posted By 8 OctavesYou should go for the most control possible, which means you could even consider using your hands if they were not otherwise occupied. Really, use whatever that yields the most control. On a Steinway, the pedal is very
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Happy Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving to all our members and guests from the U.S.!
(ad) Yamaha CP4 or CP40 Free Bag
Buy a CP4 or CP40 Get a Free Bag
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ads) PD - WNG - MH
Ad (the Piano Store)
the Piano Store - Restored Steinway Pianos
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Happy Belated Birthday Orange Soda King!
by pianoloverus
11/26/15 04:13 PM
Special Thanks on this day to all the techs on PW
by chasingrainbows
11/26/15 04:05 PM
Disney Piano Songs
by Marie101
11/26/15 03:50 PM
Isolating notes for acapella singer
by Dru Morgan
11/26/15 03:44 PM
Happy Birthday Frank.
by Steve Cohen
11/26/15 01:37 PM
What's Hot!!
Posting Pictures on the Forums
Forums Rules & Help
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
Forum Stats
81,560 Registered Members
44 Forums
168,586 Topics
2,469,880 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe
Our Piano Related Classified Ads
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2015 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission