Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
Who's Online
108 registered (barbaram, adrienschmitt, AndrewJCW, alwatson, 36251, 30 invisible), 1385 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts Cantico by DAVIDE CHERCHI @ Yesterday at 05:33 PM

Hi everyone. I want to debut a new song that I've been working on in the last times. Thank you very much! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyP-2RLzVAE
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Help Identifying Kohler & Campbell Vertical Piano by Rickster @ Yesterday at 05:33 PM

Actually, my first acoustic piano was a 1969 model 42" Kohler & Campbell console. My nephew bought an old house and the previous owners had left the piano there. The nephew was doing some renovations and called the previous owners and asked
Just For The Fun of It
Jump to new posts Re: All the Lovely People. Where Do They All Come From? by StartwithBach @ Yesterday at 05:22 PM

Interesting data- and yes, I did read the whole list!
Composer's Lounge
Jump to new posts Cantico by DAVIDE CHERCHI @ Yesterday at 04:55 PM

Hi everyone. I want to debut a new song that I've been working on in the last times. Thank you very much! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyP-2RLzVAE
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 1995 Petrof P125 by twocats @ Yesterday at 04:19 PM

If it's at a dealer, it seems like a good deal to me! If you can't get them to drop on price, see if they'll throw in a tuning a few weeks after the piano settles in
Piano Teachers Forum
I will get back to you, I haven't forgotten the thread already it's just that I caught a cold here and have a fever so can't sit and look at these things now. Be back in a day or so, in the meantime feel free to keep posting and discussing the book
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: Kawaii ES100 Vs. Roland FP-30 by rolfie @ Yesterday at 03:43 PM

you must also convert the lo-impedance to high impedance , to get the signal undistorted (frequency uniformity). You can do this passively by some resistors.
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Alexander Borovsky by Essipova @ Yesterday at 03:34 PM

please see http://www.alexanderkborovsky.blogspot.com
Members Recordings - Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Russian-American pianist Alexander Borovsky (1889-1968) by Essipova @ Yesterday at 03:06 PM

Folks interested in piano lineage and Russian pianists please see blog http://www.alexanderkborovsky.blogspot.com
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Help, please! should i sell cp137 and buy a baby grand? by JohnSprung @ Yesterday at 02:57 PM

Originally Posted By gnuboiKeep the digital; it has many uses. +1. Silent practice with headphones makes it worth having. It gives you experience with different responses. Every serious student should have both.
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Amanda Penick has Passed Away by look_alive @ Yesterday at 02:22 PM

I grew up I Alabama, and her show was one of my favorite on PBS. It was one of my first memories of listening to classical music, and then as I grew up and studied music in college, I met many friends who proudly shared they they had been featured on
Composer's Lounge
Vintage Oldie Piano Piece about Gangsters. Scott Joplin Ragtime influence. Gangsters Old Photos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVAwP83a6j0
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Sight reading question by kav3man @ Yesterday at 01:23 PM

Independent teacher, Im curious to know if anyone else has used this tool. yes its also part of my teaching. I mainly want to know about the feedback on the SASR and how anyone else feels about it. i learned about it a a convention. thats how i kno
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Real Price for Yamaha YUS5 and U3 by andyman_sf @ Yesterday at 01:02 PM

Isn't there a forum here where people listed what they paid for pianos? Can't seem to find it anymore.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Pop Themed Recital - Discussion Thread by peterws @ Yesterday at 12:02 PM

Originally Posted By h8dk97Thanks to everyone who listened and commented on my submission. Although I prefer being critisized :-) your replies are very encouraging. We could have some fun here. . . .
Jump to new posts Re: Speakers amd Software (noob) by Charles Cohen @ Yesterday at 11:23 AM

Quote: Output (L/Mono, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type Those are "Line Out" jacks.
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Back From FSU! (Recital Performance) by Kenan @ Yesterday at 10:42 AM

Originally Posted By johan dYou play great, but I just can not believe that this is only 1.5 yrs of music education. Some people say they don't believe it, but I just say don't treat me as an inexperienced pianist, rather treat as I've been playing
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: SPORTS (MUSICIANSHIP) PSYCHOLOGY AND SELF EFFICACY by keystring @ Yesterday at 10:31 AM

Originally Posted By NahumOriginally Posted By keystring The other side of this, however, is to be given some tools to work with: not formulas to be imitate robotically for instant results, but actual tools. ..... The discoveries of student , gui
Jump to new posts Re: Korg SV1 - are there still keybed issues? by Kbeaumont @ Yesterday at 10:26 AM

Keys down is because that's the way it fits in the case if you want the handle off the floor. I really don't think mine suffered any of problems the original (2012) boards had. But I always store my boards horizontally. Reason being is if you store
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Jump to new posts Re: learning piano vs singing by prout @ Yesterday at 08:36 AM

Originally Posted By johan dOriginally Posted By JohnSprungYour voice makes the same notes, but you can't see what's going on....So you have to hear and feel it. that's why singing is the top-notch ear training So is playing the Theremin.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Beginner looking for practice regimen/structure by Dues Regnat @ Yesterday at 08:11 AM

Qazsedcft, I guess it would probably fall under improvising. I already learned how to "read sheets" from the playing the sax years ago, just harder with two staffs! Sight reading is something I've thought about but later, much later. [/q
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Overrated and underrated pianists by Mad Tom @ Yesterday at 07:36 AM

If a pianist is very famous and draws large live audiences then, however good they might be, they are probably over-rated, and in some cases by a huge amount. I think many pianists have gone from prodigy to teenage sensation to adult celebrity with
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Upgrade from 2014 K-6 to Baby Grand? by pianomise @ Yesterday at 07:18 AM

dogperson, I am in the Portland, Oregon, area. Thanks.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Faber Graduates by TrevorM @ Yesterday at 05:22 AM

Thanks for the Uke tips, ebonykawaii! I already have the Ukulele for dummies book lying around. I should just use it! Back on topic: Still working The Spy. It's a fun piece, but I'm finding it really tricky. My teacher gave me some tips to improve
Jump to new posts Re: Trade in by Kawai James @ Yesterday at 03:27 AM

Ozan, I'm very sorry to hear that the store from which you purchased your K-5 has gone out of business. My advice would be to contact Kawai Europe for further assistance. The office is based in Germany, however they are also responsible for the Hol
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
What's Hot!!
Mason & Hamlin Piano Factory Tour - July 14, 2016!
Be sure to sign up now!
--------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

-------------------
Piano Classified Ads
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
(ad)
Pianist Magazine
Pianist Magazine - Helping you become a better player
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ads)
PD - WNG - MH
Mason & Hamlin Piano Factory Tours
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Same note with two fingers!!
by SMT
06/29/16 08:04 AM
How to mute the Kawai CA67 int. sound when line-in is used
by Imbuter2000
06/29/16 07:13 AM
Identifying Triads By Ear
by earlofmar
06/29/16 06:28 AM
Books focused on practicing chords and learning harmony
by login
06/29/16 12:43 AM
2 free CC Yamaha Pianos for Kontakt
by bigcat1969
06/28/16 11:25 PM
Forum Stats
84,154 Registered Members
44 Forums
173,639 Topics
2,537,244 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
Sheet Music Plus (125)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2016 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission