Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Buyers Guide
Who's Online
114 registered (ajames, Almaviva, alerique, Adelheid, 31 invisible), 1884 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 20 Year old Bosendorfer 200 - but never played? by cphollis @ Yesterday at 08:58 PM

Late to this thread, sorry. My new-ish Bose 200 holds its tune in an almost supernatural way. Bought it a bit over a year ago, had it initially tuned, and that was that. Temp and humidity controlled house in Florida. OK, there's one D that has
MY NEW PIANO or KEYBOARD! - Share Your Story!
Jump to new posts Re: New 1899 Bechstein V ... by huaidongxi @ Yesterday at 08:18 PM

congratulations on rescuing a treasure. you'll be rewarded for decades to come, as you surely know.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts FREE Blues Piano Licks by Greg Lloyd @ Yesterday at 07:10 PM

Hi all, I'm not sure if this area of the forum is only focused on classical piano? Please forgive me if it is. Thought I would post some FREE Blues Piano Licks I have written. They are for people who can read music a little who want to start up Blue
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: In Search Of... Replacement Wippen, Estey Grand by Chris Storch @ Yesterday at 06:58 PM

Good to know, Phil. I've broadcast this request to all the usual piano tech outlets, and if I don't get a response for an in-kind part, I'll certainly let my client know that duplication is an option. Regards,
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Robert Schumann + Niccolo Paganin by dolce sfogato @ Yesterday at 05:01 PM

Who has ever studied/played/performed Schumann's opp.3 and 10, what do you think of these neglected pieces?
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: How to learn to tune and repair pianos? by HelloMrZebra @ Yesterday at 04:48 PM

I am a novice piano tuner and even for me the unisons are hard. Lately, I have gotten better, but sometimes I just can't make a fine enough adjustment to eliminate the slow waves. It's very hard especially on spinet pianos; speaking of spinets, I ha
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Piano related goals…. by Farmerjones @ Yesterday at 03:08 PM

That's very neat. I thought I was doing good making a homemade stand for my P95.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: FOYD - Focus On Your Domain by Stubbie @ Yesterday at 03:07 PM

My lessons seems to be back on a weekly schedule. This is probably good, but I think my more "natural" preference would be every ten days. A week seems so short, especially when starting a new piece! Haydn XVI:35 allegro con brio. Stillll
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Yuja Wang (and Grimaud/Lang) article by phantomFive @ Yesterday at 03:01 PM

The reason she looks good on stage wearing sexy clothes (as opposed to artists who try too hard) is because she acts natural. The reason she acts natural is because she wears that kind of clothes (sexy) in her daily life. The reason she wears those
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha C2X Recording by Jason74 @ Yesterday at 02:57 PM

That is lovely. Simply beautiful
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Pop music methods - any good ones? by Farmerjones @ Yesterday at 02:57 PM

I know we've veered off, but providing Morodiene's still interested, I always plug Dr. Keys.com for somebody that wants to just play pop stuff. I started piano in 2013 at age 50. I had previously dedicated over ten thousand hours to violin/fiddle. Wh
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Melvyn Tan by PhilipInChina @ Yesterday at 02:42 PM

This includes a very interesting interview with Melvyn Tan http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07w5y6q
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Why Do You Play The Piano? by Stubbie @ Yesterday at 02:23 PM

Because nothing beats sitting down at the piano and making music come out of it.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: MOYD 2016 by SwissMS @ Yesterday at 02:14 PM

I do not keep records from year to the next, though it is an interesting idea. Years ago, before I took over the thread, we had three categories of lists at the end of the year: Pure (not days missed) Excused: Certs with an asterisk, and Back on the
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Digital Metronome Recommendations by Lakeviewsteve @ Yesterday at 01:40 PM

I've had my Wittner for 25 years now and it still works like new. It sounds perfect, or you can switch the sound off and just see a little yellow blinker instead. It is nice and compact too. There is a little stand built into the back you can fli
FAQ - Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Hamilton baby grand by Mark Cerisano, RPT @ Yesterday at 12:29 PM

In my opinion, I would estimate there as a small chance something serious happened because of the fall. But BDB is giving you good advice.
Members Recordings - Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Liszt Totentanz by Menachem @ Yesterday at 12:23 PM

This was recorded on my own equipment and since I know very little about editing, there are maybe a bad edit or two. Please enjoy and of course any comments or critiques are appreciated. This comes from my Lisztomania CD. https://www.youtube.com/w
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Skype / Facetime lessons - success? by R0B @ Yesterday at 12:03 PM

I teach both piano, and guitar lessons on Skype. I couldn't imagine using either a laptop, or a phone for lessons, sounds too much like hard work.. My setup consists of a desktop PC and usually, three good quality webcams, which I can instantly swit
Piano Teachers Forum
Originally Posted By bennevisYou seem to have had an odd experience - did you think of exam pieces as 'fake' music I don't think exam pieces are "fake". Quite the contrary. The Trinity and ABRSM curriculums are great, and I often buy exam
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha NU-1 questions by peterws @ Yesterday at 10:59 AM

You will have trouble recouping money spent on any but the most popular recent digitals these days. A 3yo would sell for maybe half price but if it`s expensive to start with, you would lose heavily. I was thinking o` the NU1 (I`ll try it again tomo
Jump to new posts Re: My rendition of Fur Elise by Sergeidave @ Yesterday at 10:48 AM

Thank you so much, Terry! I appreciate it.
Piano Photo Gallery - Pictures of Pianos
Jump to new posts Estey Wippen by Chris Storch @ Yesterday at 10:44 AM

Searching for a replacement wippen for this 1899 model year Estey grand.
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts [VIDEO] Green Day - Redundant Piano by Elaine Yu by elainemusic369 @ Yesterday at 10:06 AM

Jump to new posts Mendelssohn-Andante cantabile e presto agitato by Menachem @ Yesterday at 08:59 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6jhjWR2STY Menachem Har-Zahav playing from Jewish composers CD
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? by michaelvi @ Yesterday at 08:47 AM

lvojnovic, I don't feel bad, I actually feel good reading about other people's achievements! It also makes me optimistic Till very recent time I was repeatedly saying the same story to my teacher and my wife: "I am not able to play a piece wh
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
What's Hot!!
Piano Summit 2017 - Join Us!
along with Chick Corea, Jonathan Cain,Set Rudetsky, Ray Chew, Onree Gill ...
-------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

-------------------
Piano Classified Ads
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
Ad
Let Your Piano Sing
Let Your Piano Sing
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
New Topics - Multiple Forums
KAWAI MP11 Question (Microphone Use)
by RE Junesworth
7 minutes 32 seconds ago
How does Synthesia work? Can someone help me out?
by Cutestpuppie
41 minutes 27 seconds ago
Roland RD-64 carrying case?
by Meaghanw
Today at 10:49 AM
Bösendorfer case problem (or not)?
by Davdoc
Today at 09:52 AM
Has anyone tried skoove.com for learning?
by Matt101
Today at 07:02 AM
Forum Stats
85,111 Registered Members
44 Forums
175,437 Topics
2,559,221 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2016 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission