Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This Search is powered by Google
(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Pianoteq
Grotrian Concert
Royal
for Pianoteq out now
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Buyers Guide
Who's Online
148 registered (agent8698, ARpiano, AndyE, Almaviva, alans, anotherscott, 30 invisible), 2502 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Originally Posted By GossWhen we're out on holiday on our little sailing boat, I got this 100€ dab/bt speaker that I enjoy having at that time and place as much as having our kef reference speakers in the livingroom Peakski ^^ I've played some m
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: February Piano Bar by scorpio @ Today at 08:18 AM

Originally Posted By RiddlerNicely arranged by David Nevue, with a very peaceful feeling. Perfectly performed! Thanks for sharing. Ed Thank you Ed, I appreciate the comment.
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Teaching special needs kids by TimR @ Today at 08:12 AM

Originally Posted By malkinOriginally Posted By musicpassionOriginally Posted By malkinThe comment about your shirt falls under this part of the diagnostic criteria for autism spectrum disorder: Deficits in using communication for social purposes, s
Composer's Lounge
Jump to new posts Think About You - Emotional Piano Composition by DYATHON @ Today at 08:03 AM

Hey, I'm here with a new song I'm working on now, I'm waiting for comments and criticism : http://www113.zippyshare.com/v/o9rXETvU/file.html Thank you in advance : )
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Bach Sinfonias by earlofmar @ Today at 07:53 AM

Originally Posted By sinophiliaWow, just tackling the Sinfonias is a feat in itself. I only just finished my second Invention, but sometimes I wonder how I would do with a Sinfonia or a fugue - each piece is so different and difficulties are so subje
Adult Beginners Forum
Started work on Yiruma's River flows in you.. Hope to get it down by next recital
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Introduction by Lihp @ Today at 06:43 AM

Many thanks for the warm welcome I will check out the recitals, and maybe post something when I have something worth posting There's a local "lets play piano" group that meet once per month too at a rented concert hall. To recite their
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha FC3A half damper midi range by bboris77 @ Today at 06:42 AM

I agree with you - that is why I was asking this question as it struck me odd that it jumps from 80 to 127. So either this is the way this digital piano interprets the signal from the pedal and outputs it to midi or the pedal is deliberately designed
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: MOYD 2017 by SwissMS @ Today at 05:27 AM

mom3gram - These things happen. I will put you Back on the Wagon Feb 25. OrangeredStilton - Slumps happen and life has a way of getting in the way of practicing sometimes. I will put you Back on the Wagon Feb 25. Oongawa - Big time ouch! It soun
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone aware of this? GEWA piano?..... by clothearednincompo @ Today at 04:46 AM

I guess competition is good for consumers. And we have very varying skill and expectance levels. (Low and intermediate in my case, perhaps.) Those Gewas are probably "pretty damn good" for many potential buyers. (And "Yuck!" or &q
Adult Beginners Forum
Check out TinyMotzarts on YouTube tinymotzarts This teacher demonstrates all the songs you are looking for as well as songs from almost all the major method books.
Piano Forum
Thanks, I'll post this there!
MY NEW PIANO or KEYBOARD! - Share Your Story!
Jump to new posts Re: My "new" 1922 Bluthner by Myds @ Yesterday at 11:48 PM

Ah ha, so you were the one who purchased this piano! I was looking at it, and then it suddenly disappeared. It certainly sounds wonderful. I hope you have many years of enjoyment with your Bluthner.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Another recital story by Sand Tiger @ Yesterday at 11:38 PM

Thanks for the story. Sounds like you have the courage to make it work. Preparation and a bit of moxie is most of what it takes, unless a person is in that tiny group that is truly terrified of performing. Learning to perform is separate from learn
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts BENDY AND THE INK MACHINE SONG - Build Our Machine (Piano by Amosdoll @ Yesterday at 11:30 PM

BENDY AND THE INK MACHINE SONG - Build Our Machine - DAGames (Piano Cover + Piano Tutorial) Hello DAGames enthusiasts! Here is my piano cover on Bendy and the ink machine song by DAGames called "Build Our Machine". Enjoy this playful and c
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai announces ES110 ultra-portable digital piano by John William @ Yesterday at 10:55 PM

Originally Posted By Kev WCongratulations on the delivery of your ES110 John. Hope you are enjoying it. Thank you Kev W, of course I'm very happy with it, I love its piano sound and the key action/response, no regrets, a great instrument!, I can't
Composer's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What to do by Blammer @ Yesterday at 10:46 PM

thanks, didn't think about the local store.
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Slow hammers by P W Grey @ Yesterday at 10:16 PM

Another thing you could try as a diagnostic is to locate a section of really slow hammers. And direct a hair dryer into that area kthe action centers) for a little while to really warm things up to drybthem out. If you are successful at freeing up a
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Lang Lang in 3D by Damon @ Yesterday at 09:50 PM

Originally Posted By XenondiFluoride Also I thought 3D TVs died out? Mine is not dead.
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Baldwin monarch serial number 349779 by Mark_C @ Yesterday at 08:52 PM

(About it not being "the correct place": I think he only meant that there's another section on this site, called Piano Forum, where such questions are usually placed, and where you have a better chance to get answers. But it's no crime to
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Bolan silent system by Rulis @ Yesterday at 08:22 PM

Hi, I've also had a Genio System installed, but I notice there is a fading when repeating a note, it doesn't have same volume the second time I play it. Is this something normal? Could it be the settings? There's also something called "note of
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Try it before you buy it by Mzrt @ Yesterday at 08:02 PM

I'm still a big C Bechstein fan.
FAQ - Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Golden Age American Pianos by Miguel Rey @ Yesterday at 07:45 PM

Originally Posted By PhilipInChinaI wonder how many pianos being manufactured now will last as well as the ones made 100 years have done. Perhaps Steingraeber Phoenix and Phoenix
Piano Forum
Abdel Rahman El Bacha and Severin von Eckardstein are probably the best known confirmed Bechstein pianists, as opposed to the people listed on the B's website who may have played some of their pianos from time to time. Then there's Paul Badura-Skoda
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for a smaller grand by P3T3R @ Yesterday at 07:07 PM

Well, the 1920 Weber was 6 foot, and in pretty rough shape. It needs a tuning as it was all sharp. The wood felt very dry and there was a sizable crack crack in the soundboard. A couple of dead strings in the bass, and the damper pedal rod was ben
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas

(ad)
A. Geyer Pianos
A. Geyer Pianos
(ad)
Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restorations and sales
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
New Topics - Multiple Forums
(Updated) Few Makers?
by keykeyzkeys
02/27/17 04:15 PM
Charles R. Walter's Vertical Models?
by keykeyzkeys
02/27/17 02:28 PM
Too Many Keys An Overkill?
by keykeyzkeys
02/27/17 02:24 PM
Concerto in A Minor, Op.3, No.6, 1st Mvt. Vivaldi
by frog97
02/27/17 02:02 PM
Grand Feel II, PHA-50, etc - speed, repetitions, quality
by pinkfloydhomer
02/27/17 01:36 PM
(ad)
Sheet Music Plus
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Forum Stats
86,812 Registered Members
44 Forums
178,751 Topics
2,602,377 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2017 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission