Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
Let Your Piano Sing
Let Your Piano Sing
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Piano Buyer Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Buyers Guide
Who's Online
128 registered (Albunea, accordeur, ambrozy, alwatson, 34 invisible), 1933 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Ludovico Einaudi by MarieJ @ Today at 05:38 AM

Monica, THANK you, you've really whetted my appetite - but I have to wait until February 2017, when he is due to come to Brisbane. I was very lucky to get tickets, actually, as I didn't know about it and the evening was almost sold out more than four
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Another Memory Exercise/Test by malkin @ Today at 05:30 AM

Again, my admiration for you grows, Sam. I'm afraid this exercise would turn me into a quivering mess, unable to play anything. And then I would need some of eom's ice cream!
Member Recordings
[NEW] FNAF Sister Location Song - Below The Surface - Griffinilla (Piano Cover + Piano Tutorial by Amosdoll) Hello FNAF sister location & Griffinilla enthusiasts, Here is my piano cover on the catchy Sister Location song by Griffinilla called &q
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Originally Posted By MaartinIt brought a huge smile to my face when I heard the demo song for the SK-Concert Grand. Sounds much better than on the you know what Sorry Maartin, I'm afraid I don't quite follow you...what is the 'you know what'? Chee
Adult Beginners Forum
Originally Posted By Monica K.Oooh.... Nightbook!! Can't wait to hear your version, Carlos! I think I will probably be submitting an Einaudi piece, the solo version of "Night," as transcribed by CarlosCC with just a few minor changes by
Adult Beginners Forum
It was really fun participating in this, my first, PW recital. I am too green to comment on most of the works, but I loved listening to them. I hope to one day be good enough to play some of them Originally Posted By Morodiene 28. lvojnovic - Op. 39
Member Recordings
[NEW] FNAF Sister Location Song - Unfixable - DAGames (Piano Cover + Piano Tutorial) Hello FNAF sister location and DAGames enthusiasts, Enjoy my piano cover on DAGames' new FNAF Sister Location song called "Unfixable". Piano Cover https:/
Jump to new posts Re: Roland DP603 by peterws @ Today at 02:34 AM

James, I`m finding out more and more that the specs count for little at times on any o` these pianos. unless they`re all set up identically, they`ll all sound different even if they`re the same model. In a different environment. Sooner or later,
a) It's not usually a problem. There's plenty of output, at the headphone jack, to drive powered monitors. It will be the same electrical signal that you like (or don't like) over headphones. b) You have no choice.<g>
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Which is the better piano? by JohnSprung @ Today at 01:47 AM

The things that happen to pianos over the years have a far greater impact on their value than does their initial quality, which merely sets an upper limit on how good they might be. Only an independent technician examining the specific instruments
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
I have never found tuning Disklaviers any different from any piano without a player.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2nd Pianniversary by PhilipInChina @ Today at 12:43 AM

I have crunched my way through volume 1, but haven't, yet, taken the leap to volume 2.
John, There are some good threads here on subwoofers that are worth studying. I would try the 305s in your room with the new piano for a few weeks and see how you like it. If you think the bass is weak, re positioning the monitors can help a lot. Y
FAQ - Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Which is the better piano? by PhilipInChina @ Today at 12:13 AM

You have asked this question on the FAQs. You would get more response in the actual piano forum.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: MOYD 2016 by ClsscLib @ Yesterday at 11:33 PM

MOYD kept me practicing -- at least a little -- though I had to run out to Little Rock yesterday, returning tonight. Yesterday I was able to squeeze in a good 45-minute session before leaving for the airport. Tonight I did some scale work after the t
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Is Samick a good piano to buy? by KRjjc @ Yesterday at 11:23 PM

Thanks I appreciate your advice. Now I have 2 others I have been looking at. a Kawai300 or the Kawai K1529019 serial number. first on is brand new about 8700 canadian and the 2nd one is 4500. I want a piano to last me about 20 years...I'm in grade 3
Piano Concerts, Recitals, Competitions, and Workshops
You are so kind to share this with our colleagues. I hope our Nashville and Kentucky friends will join us!
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: hammer height in grand question by Mark Cerisano, RPT @ Yesterday at 10:19 PM

Playing the keys after regulating hammer height does tend to change the height, but if everything is ok, it should stay at that new height even if you play the keys some more. My procedure is to regulate some hammers and then play the keys to see if
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: New Adult First Piano Quest by 8 Octaves @ Yesterday at 09:55 PM

Originally Posted By JohnSprungHow about the gulf coast? By that logic, wouldn't grays be perfect for New Orleans? Yes, I think only those who live in Dessert Southwest and mountain regions needs to be concerned. Like everything else, it depend
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Edition for Annees de pelerinage? by beet31425 @ Yesterday at 08:53 PM

Originally Posted By WhoDwaldiWhat publisher/edition do you like for Liszt's Annees de pelerinage? I've done a couple of these from individual EMB scores, but I somehow managed to miss buying the complete work, long ago. I'm using Henle. Easy-to-r
Piano Photo Gallery - Pictures of Pianos
Jump to new posts Elements tour photos by Monica K. @ Yesterday at 08:04 PM

Pics from my trips to see Einaudi in L.A. and Toronto
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: How much is this Piano? by Cutestpuppie @ Yesterday at 07:09 PM

Hi Did you click the IMGUR ? How do I request this to the Piano forum? nvm i ask mod to remove this and i create new one
Jump to new posts Re: Which KRS ROKIT for my roland fp-50? by peterws @ Yesterday at 06:36 PM

Originally Posted By SeksI don't want to bother with a sub due to added cost (ie pair of 4" + sub). So I guess a pair of 6"? Nothing really for budget. You won`t get so much for nothing . . .
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Should I learn Bach? by hello my name is @ Yesterday at 06:28 PM

I love Bach Invention #13, and #14 is fun to play.
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Jump to new posts Re: tempo shifting software by Veelo @ Yesterday at 05:21 PM

Originally Posted By Dfrankjazzwhich wheel are you referring to? On youtube videos the wheel is in the bottom right corner.
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
What's Hot!!
Some New Piano World STATS

Posting Pictures on the Forums
Forums Rules & Help
on Piano World

Piano Classified Ads
Piano Lamps
Piano Lamp by cocoweb - free shipping
New in Piano World's online store PianoSupplies.com, beautiful piano lamps from cocoweb. Free shipping! (continental U.S.).
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Pianoteq
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Yamaha CLP 535
by tnsettlemo
36 minutes 6 seconds ago
Happy Birthday, Jelly Roll Morton!
by pianoloverus
43 minutes 14 seconds ago
Question Before Looking for a Teacher
by sonhnguyen
45 minutes 13 seconds ago
Happy Birthday, Jelly Roll Morton!
by pianoloverus
Today at 05:17 PM
Juliusz Trubecki plays Chopin Funeral March and Presto
by acortot
Today at 02:11 PM
Forum Stats
85,301 Registered Members
44 Forums
175,865 Topics
2,564,497 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe
Our Piano Related Classified Ads
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2016 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission