Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Headphone impedance for DP90se by lunobili @ 09/18/14 10:29 PM

Hi, a few months ago I asked the Roland Support desk about what was the correct impedance for a pair of headphones to use on a Roland DP90se. I now received a reply. I am not sure I fully understand the answer, but anyway I am reporting it here in c
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Kreisleriana by Iori Fujita @ 09/18/14 09:56 PM

Can I read your thesis? It seems very interesting.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Proud new owner of a Yamaha P22 by Plowboy @ 09/18/14 09:38 PM

That's a very nice piano, you'll enjoy it for a long time to come.
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Spontaneous vs. non spontaneous performing by Derulux @ 09/18/14 09:28 PM

Originally Posted By: outoOriginally Posted By: Derulux But to analyze Rachmaninoff, the man was also a composer. And one that changed things in his music, including a fairly often-argued cadenza choice in the 1st mvt of the 3rd concerto. . I wo
Piano Photo Gallery - Pictures of Pianos
Jump to new posts Kawai RX-6 after cleaning! by That Tooner @ 09/18/14 09:21 PM

:D
Jump to new posts Cleaning Kawai RX-6 grand piano. by That Tooner @ 09/18/14 09:05 PM

:)
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Cincinnati/Ohio Piano Group? by earlofmar @ 09/18/14 08:23 PM

mikhailoh raised this post in 2004 and has not posted to this forum since 2012.
Jump to new posts Tool by kennyz @ 09/18/14 07:54 PM

Tool
Adult Beginners Forum
Originally Posted By: TidesThanks for the responses so far. To clarify my murky repertoire: I learned the 2nd mvmt of the Pathetique and the raindrop prelude in 2011-2012, but I've never been the best and most diligent student. My practice hours ar
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai VPC1 - What do I need to start? by dmd @ 09/18/14 07:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Charles CohenThere's a lot of hints, about performance tuning, on the Pianoteq user forum. Most of it is understandable by non-computer-nerds. I think. I seldom do anything other than turn it on, bring up a piano and go. I h
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: New Yamaha U3 pricing for West Coast ... HELP! by michaelha @ 09/18/14 06:04 PM

See! I just said the other day that U3's could probably be had for $7-8K and everyone called foul. Which dealer did you get it from? Music Exchange, Piedmont Piano? I was also first drawn into Piedmont Piano through their "University Sale.&q
Jump to new posts Re: MIDI to USB adapters? by Charles Cohen @ 09/18/14 06:03 PM

Now I get to eat a little crow! The Uno has worked perfectly on my PX-350 for months. I tried it, this morning, on my MicroKorg XL+. . . . Playing the MicroKorg keyboard, an occasional note would go . . . into the computer at maximum loudness, _
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Pianists' tessitura by Minnesota Marty @ 09/18/14 05:50 PM

Originally Posted By: Alan T.Yes, but the remote key only works if it is programmed in a well temperament:) When backing up the Teslatura, are you in reverse well gear?
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Jump to new posts Re: Chrono Trigger piano medley by Doritos Flavoured @ 09/18/14 05:33 PM

the games industry has been producing some quite excellent OSTs over the years, hands down. Nobuo Uematsu and Yasunori Mitsuda are two favorites no doubt, as is Koichi Sugiyama of DQ fame and Koji Kondo of Mario and Zelda. Love the music, should tr
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Sight reading problems by pianosNpreschooler @ 09/18/14 05:28 PM

I did read through that entire thread prior to posting this, and her problem isn't exactly identical to mine, I learn new songs very quickly.
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Jump to new posts Re: R.I.P. Joe Sample by Doritos Flavoured @ 09/18/14 04:37 PM

he displayed kickass improvisation skills rip
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: A REALLY Indirect Blow Action by wimpiano @ 09/18/14 02:58 PM

This action would do really well on a Bald-win (if no-one says it )
Members Recordings - Pianist Corner
Originally Posted By: SiFi [stuff about argerich in previous post] Hope you keep going with Godowsky, trig. Hakki is (or was) so on the wrong side of this debate. Hey, Argerich is good! Of course I still am, I will probably post the no.36 et
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: help with finger numbers in this piece... by BruceD @ 09/18/14 01:54 PM

I would end measure 102 with 4, 3, then: measure 103 : 2, 3, 2, 1; 2, 3, 4, 1; 2, 3, 4, 1; 2, 3, 4, 3; measure 104 : 2, 1, 3, 2; 1, 2, 3, 2; 1, 2, 3, 2; 1, 2, 3, 2; measure 105 : 1, 2, 3, 2; 1, 2, 3, 2; 1, 4, 3, 2; 1, 2, 1, 2; measure 106 : 3 ....
... English not being my native language, and it would appear that Google does not translate properly ... PS: I confess a very disagreeable exchange of mails with Vi Labs, as well as my advanced age and my health deficiente does not help me either t
Jump to new posts Re: VPC1 Order Cancelled by EmptySpace @ 09/18/14 11:18 AM

Ok, so by way of an update, I reinstated the order based on reassurances from the manufacturer and the supplier. I still have to wait until the end of October, but I feel pretty confident that it's going to arrive then. So now I hitch up my waitin'
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts Re: "Black Widow" - Iggy Azalea by mc9320 @ 09/18/14 08:54 AM

Love it! Really nice arrangement with nice contrast between sections. You've got great technique
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Help Jenny from latvia, please by Maximillyan @ 09/18/14 08:11 AM

Del made IT'S. Jenny knows that the parcel is on the way to Latvia now. We'll wait. We will pray. US mail BEST!
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Associate Diploma repertoire by lacrymosa85 @ 09/18/14 08:09 AM

I originally had Haydn E major (Hob xvi:34) but only recently picked up the Pathetique instead. My timing is about 5 for the Bach and around 3:30 for each of the other 3 pieces. I haven't started the Pathetique yet, so I'm not sure if this will put
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Piano covers by malkin @ 09/18/14 07:55 AM

I ordered one from the site that advertised here on PW. There were a few unfavorable reviews, but my piano cover is wonderful. It fits perfectly and is of nice quilted material. I paid extra for slits at the sides of the keyboard which makes it ea
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
ad (Casio)
Celviano by Casio Rebate
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Knabe Pianos
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Trinity ATCL exam questions
by slava_richter
Yesterday at 09:54 PM
JBL LSR305 monitors too noisy for DP usage?
by Emiliano
Yesterday at 09:52 PM
Pletnev - Poise under duress
by vers la flan
Yesterday at 07:34 PM
Chopin Op 10 No 6
by Cheeto717
Yesterday at 07:08 PM
Charles R Walter upright
by landorrano
Yesterday at 05:19 PM
Who's Online
65 registered (aesop, Al LaPorte, allakart, beet31425, 14 invisible), 842 Guests and 17 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
76253 Members
42 Forums
157636 Topics
2315428 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission