Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad) Yamaha CP4 Rebate
Yamaha CP4 Rebate
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
120 registered (alans, AllanH, Anita Potter, Amateur Jerry, apartmentluthier, accordeur, 28 invisible), 1459 Guests and 22 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts Happy birthday with moonlight sonata ( Bethoven version) by Hoangtran @ Yesterday at 04:10 PM

I play combination of happy birthday and moonlight sonata ( Bethoven)...Enjoy and give a comment. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOlGEO4o0NY
Composer's Lounge
Jump to new posts Happy birthday with moonlight sonata ( Bethoven version) by Hoangtran @ Yesterday at 04:00 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOlGEO4o0NY I play combination of happy birthday and moonlight sonata ( Bethoven)...Enjoy and give a comment.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Free kindle book on Scales, Chords & Arpeggios by PatrickBl @ Yesterday at 03:05 PM

Thanks Moonraker. I thought perhaps I had been geoblocked (regular problem in Australia).
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Raindrop Prelude Study –Who’s in? by zrtf90 @ Yesterday at 02:59 PM

I've got the first two pages memorised and joined this week though I'm still working on M9-19 in three isolated passages as well. I only read over the last page briefly yesterday. It's going to take another week to be at the level of the rest so I'l
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Action:grand vs. vertical by joe80 @ Yesterday at 02:07 PM

Yes, I said that playing these pianos presented me with no disadvantages. The grands in the same price range as the verticals are low-end Yamahas, Brodmanns, W.Hoffman small grands, that type of thing. The over all playing experience of the high end
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Advice on a Chickering grand by Almaviva @ Yesterday at 01:41 PM

Originally Posted By musicpassion Another thing to consider is an airplane ticket. If you don't have any good dealers in your area, then travel to somewhere they do. If you're considering spending $10,000 it's worthwhile. I agree with music passi
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Jump to new posts Re: Let's Talk Weddings by Piano Girl RMG @ Yesterday at 01:40 PM

Yes, The Flying Guarinos has a nice feel to it. Pond or lake is indeed the modest body of water at the Jardin Tuileries. Right now I am the only temporarily unemployed person in the family. And I'm enjoying it! xoxo
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Ludovico Einaudi by Monica K. @ Yesterday at 01:35 PM

Only two days until "The Taranta Project" is released. If you pre-ordered the album you get two early pieces downloaded. Here's a video of a live performance of one of the pieces, "Taranta." It's not the usual Einaudi, that's fo
Just For The Fun of It
Jump to new posts My Dream Piano by Elliottallen @ Yesterday at 12:29 PM

Hello! I know this is a bit of a long shot, but I've heard of some incredible success stories from this website. I don't know how many of you own a Steinway, but I see it as the gem of all pianos. It's my dream to own one someday so I set up this lin
Jump to new posts Re: Opened up my Chickering Brothers Grand by pianoman9 @ Yesterday at 12:22 PM

Originally Posted By gynnisWith the working assumption that Chickering Bros used the same design philosophy as the parent company, they probably made a low tension scaling piano with a thin sound board that rings for a long time. This is usually tea
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
I've just got a bog-standard (generic) sustain pedal to work as a sostenuto pedal on a PX-350M. Just go to FUNCTION and then '>' to 'General'. The fifth setting down in general lets you select Sost rather than Soft as the pedal function. Works a t
Pianist Corner
The writer made a giant leap to arrive at that conclusion without considering any of the other stressors or health risks of living in large cities at the time.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Recognize this man? by Piano*Dad @ Yesterday at 08:22 AM

Originally Posted By Steve CohenI have the same picture on my dartboard! Ahaaa, Hah! Good one.
Jump to new posts Re: What piano keyboard controller is this? by toddy @ Yesterday at 08:03 AM

Quite right! Beck is now 70 and still playing tremendous inspiring guitar - his imagination is peerless among rock guitarists, imo. The bass player was 19 when this concert took place. She just amazing. The drummer seems to be able to do anything and
My New Piano!
Jump to new posts Re: It had to happen by Wide-O @ Yesterday at 07:23 AM

Thanks! Yeah, I thought about that. I forgot the exact weight, but I think the movers said around 380kg for this G5. Mind you, it actually stands on the 3 rollers/casters, or do you mean something else? In any case, the laminated flooring - whi
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Jump to new posts Re: 3 recordings (drum, cymbals & piano) of my compositions by dire tonic @ Yesterday at 05:59 AM

A tad too free (and then sometimes too chromatic) for me but a nice, convincing jazzy mood.
Composer's Lounge
Jump to new posts Feel the Light by Nikos Driehuis @ Yesterday at 04:50 AM

Hey guys, here is my take on Feel the Light, a new song by Jennifer Lopez: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjEpJaH6HTY
Composer's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: "Storybook" by Nikos Driehuis @ Yesterday at 04:43 AM

An ad? What do you mean? Are you referring to the intro which I have in every of my videos, of about 8 seconds in which you see my name? That's not an ad, just an intro.
Jump to new posts Re: new Yamaha P-105, headphones don't turn off speakers by spanishbuddha @ Yesterday at 03:38 AM

Good result and great long distance detective work by Charles Sherlock Cohen.
My New Piano!
Jump to new posts Re: It finally came!! My new upright by PianissiGretto @ Yesterday at 02:06 AM

I would settle just to meet an icon like Darrell Fandrich, let alone having him voice my piano. Yours was voiced by Darrell! The piano sounds wonderful and very pleasing. And you played very well. Congrats!!
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Heads up where Seymour Bernstein will be by shirlkirsten @ Yesterday at 12:18 AM

Yes I think so.. the university must be there.
Jump to new posts Re: Schubert Concert Tuning - Possible with ETD? by gynnis @ 04/18/15 10:12 PM

I guess life gets complicated when you get to the "fine tuning" stage after the "rough tuning" settles in and the piano relaxes a bit. I assume that electronic tuning gets you to the "rough tuning" without problems bu
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Shop our Store for Music Lovers!
PianoSupplies.com is Piano World's Online Store
Please visit our store today.
circle of 5ths coaster
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Hal Leonard Teacher VIP
Hal Leonard Teacher VIP Your Source for Piano Music
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
New Topics - Multiple Forums
MP7 Tonewheel settings - some ideas may be of interest
by OneWatt
04/20/15 09:14 PM
Will a 7-footer be too big for my living room?
by twocats
04/20/15 07:53 PM
long distance piano moving
by koi88
04/20/15 06:44 PM
Consistancy of Pitch measurement and iH calculations
by prout
04/20/15 06:33 PM
MP11 Audio Differences
by GA MP6
04/20/15 05:54 PM
What's Hot!!
Trade Regrets: Gary Trafton - Piano Rep
--------------------
Historic Piano Documents
--------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Forum Stats
78,966 Registered Members
44 Forums
163,385 Topics
2,398,000 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
Sheet Music Plus (125)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2015 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission