Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai ES100 splitting point by Dave King @ Yesterday at 03:12 AM

The ES100 features Split Mode. Although not explicitly documented, the split point appears to be fixed. The user interface described on pages 16 (Split Mode) and 59 (Operations Guide) of the ES100 Owner’s Guide supports adjustment of the sounds a
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Bluthner 5694 underway by PhilipInChina @ Yesterday at 01:13 AM

Originally Posted By: TunelessHi Craig. Has there been more progress? Perhaps another folder? +1. An update would be welcome.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone know this song? by DeadPoets @ Yesterday at 12:51 AM

Thanks
Members Recordings - Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Rzewski - Winnsboro Cotton Mill Blues by argerichfan @ Yesterday at 12:23 AM

Originally Posted By: FranKiiskoThank you botth, guys!! I'm very happy you like the performance! And add me also. Wow, it was terrific! I have known the piece from Paul Jacobs's recording (IIRC) but it was as much fun to watch you play it. Have
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The myth of the 10000 hours rule. by earlofmar @ 10/20/14 11:55 PM

Perhaps when I completed my 10,000 hrs, I might give Fur Elise another go
Jump to new posts Re: New Ribs on an OLD board ?? by BDB @ 10/20/14 11:07 PM

I think what we are seeing is ribs placed on top of an old soundboard, which still has the original ribs glued on. Any conclusions about the shape of the old soundboard are just speculations. It may be that the old soundboard is just a pattern for a
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Ideas for alternative repertoire for 8th grader? by hreichgott @ 10/20/14 09:54 PM

Here are some video suggestions. (My intent is to provide inspirational, motivating videos, not necessarily pieces at the right level for this student. Pieces at the right level definitely exist for most of these composers.) Specifically Japan relat
Piano Forum
Thank you, but no. This is the service manual for repairing and diagnosing.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Piano search update by musicpassion @ 10/20/14 09:45 PM

Originally Posted By: JohnSprungIn making this decision, give far more weight to the opinion of the technician that you hired to inspect the piano than to anything else -- or to everything else put together. The rest of us are just guessing. Than
Jump to new posts Re: Connect virtual piano to a loopstation? by Gadzar @ 10/20/14 08:53 PM

Firewood and rust... Hahaha!!! Good one
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) by Inlanding @ 10/20/14 08:47 PM

Thank you, Wayne!
Jump to new posts Re: Painting Piano Keys by SMHaley @ 10/20/14 08:00 PM

One would want to properly prepare the keys for such a thing. Plastic sharps won't receive paint the same way as ebony. For a clean approach it would be best to remove those keys to paint. Also a clear coat to prevent the color from coming off would
Mechanical Musical Instruments
Jump to new posts Re: midi files by Shacky @ 10/20/14 06:57 PM

Perhaps this is common knowledge, but this web site has a huge library of MIDI files and FIL files. Not sure what you need to do to play them on your QRS system, but there are tons of beautiful MIDI files. http://www.kuhmann.com/Yamaha.htm
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for technique criticism (video included) by phantomFive @ 10/20/14 05:44 PM

Originally Posted By: Nicholas MihailaI'm sorry for not replying sooner. I've been pretty busy between work and school. I read through the new posts a few days ago and have been making adjustments in my playing. I really appreciate the feedback. It's
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
What's Hot!!
8 Live Ragtime Piano Players on the Cape!
-------------------
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Knabe Pianos
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Stay safe, Ottawa
by jehalliday
10/22/14 03:51 PM
Which Books did Chopin Study?
by Batuhan
10/22/14 03:12 PM
Study Group - Mozart Sonata n13 KV 333
by Doritos Flavoured
10/22/14 02:40 PM
Broken Wrist
by sonataplayer
10/22/14 02:26 PM
Music notation software on iPad
by Nordomus
10/22/14 01:38 PM
Who's Online
154 registered (ajames, anamnesis, ando, 41 invisible), 1684 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
76619 Members
42 Forums
158422 Topics
2326488 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission