Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
Who's Online
117 registered (beet31425, Auditor, ando, accordeur, 36251, 27 invisible), 1416 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts Jazz fantasy on mozart by Thepianist0606 @ Yesterday at 12:49 PM

Hi all, here is a piano performance please your comments.. https://youtu.be/nriSeAL-6bA
Piano Concerts, Recitals, Competitions, and Workshops
Jump to new posts Eldar Trio - May 7, Saco River Theater Buxton Maine by Piano World @ Yesterday at 12:44 PM

The Saco River Theatre is thrilled to welcome the staggeringly talented Grammy-nominated Jazz pianist, ELDAR, with bassist and drummer, to the Saco River Theatre on May 7th at 7:30 PM. Eldar is not a household name, although he probably will be, be
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Was Chopin a Spy? by phantomFive @ Yesterday at 12:13 PM

Originally Posted By Jean ClaudeOriginally Posted By phantomFiveOriginally Posted By Jean Claude It is a little odd to read of Chopin as a Polish composer, I think of him as French. Although he may have been born in Poland he took the earlist opport
Piano Forum
Thank you all very much! I will now accelerate the process with looking into the U1 first with a tech You are right, a new K300 won't have significant defect with probably my preferred sound, while U1 has the good price and probably still good qual
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Made a decision by phantomFive @ Yesterday at 12:11 PM

Nice, good luck!
Adult Beginners Forum
Overture is behind me now, moving on to Light and Blue. It looks like the lesson from this piece is all about working with the thumb under. Which we both had to laugh a little because the Chorale I'm also working on is all about that (except harder h
Adult Beginners Forum
Thanks! Those videos look really nice. I wish had them when I was doing the Faber Adult 1 & 2 books. Here's the link to the full playlist on Youtube.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Hilarious Craigslist finds by David Farley @ Yesterday at 09:10 AM

Originally Posted By twocatsOriginally Posted By Jean ClaudeMy thanks again, Twocats. I must say that this way of forming new verbs does add colour and humour to language. It is, unhappily, something that happens far less in French than in English,
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: What They Didn't Tell You About The 10,000-Hour Rule by tbonesays @ Yesterday at 08:47 AM

Originally Posted By 8 OctavesI found out about 10,000-hour rule reading Piano World. I didn't know about the book or the research until the interview. The interview with Ericsson clearly states that through his research, those elite in whatever th
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: Keyboard for a one year old? by Charles Cohen @ Yesterday at 03:08 AM

Originally Posted By David FarleyHow about a nice drum set? I have several nieces and a nephew now, and I can tell you that no gift is more appreciated than a nice drum set from Uncle David. Appreciated by the kids, or by their parents?<g>
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Theme with variations e-cital: Part 5 by Ganddalf @ Yesterday at 03:00 AM

nhpianos' performance of Beethoven: 24 Variations on "Venni Amore" by Righini, WoO 65. Another set of variations extremely well played. it is really great music, and technically it seems just as challenging as many of the sonatas. Your tec
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: What Is The Most Difficult Piano Piece Ever Written? by sinophilia @ Yesterday at 02:40 AM

Originally Posted By bennevis...And Argerich often played Von fremden Ländern und Menschen as an encore. She still does Martha Argerich - 10 April 2016 (unfortunately I had people talking just behind me...)
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Adding Muffler Rail to Upright Piano by johnbarnesiii @ Yesterday at 02:00 AM

It would be nice to see a non-diy solution that was less invasive than the Quiet Keys thing. Surely there must be something on the market.
Adult Beginners Forum
Swing feel characterizes the rhythm of English pronunciation in his old African-American version. Satchmo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFlzYH-fYoM https://soundcloud.com/jazzman1945/talking-satchmo If you can reproduce it in your speech (I
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Help identifying cabinet style on 1911 Steinway "O" by Dale Fox @ Yesterday at 01:46 AM

Went out to look at this for a client and was unfamiliar with the cabinet style. Any help out there would be appreciated. Thanks PW People! http://sacramento.craigslist.org/msg/5565350230.html
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Jump to new posts Re: "Avoid Notes" sucks by Nahum @ Yesterday at 01:21 AM

Originally Posted By Doritos Flavoured[url=http://www.submediant.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/23666079_s.jpg] Before that, he gnawed the math.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha soundboards and back posts by BrianDX @ 05/03/16 10:48 PM

We have a M-500F made in Georgia in 2001. It is a wonderful piano for its moderate price tag.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: POP Recital, Sign Up Thread by gingko2 @ 05/03/16 10:47 PM

Sign Up List: The Beach Boys - Wouldn't It Be Nice - Greg D. Burt Bacharach - Close to You - Greener Elton John - Daniel - Greener Journey - Don't Stop Believin' - Greener Joe Raposo - Bein' Green - Greener Fred Rogers - Mr. Rogers Neighborhood - Gre
Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6
What's Hot!!

--------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

-------------------
Piano Classified Ads
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
(ad)
Hammond A100 for Sale!
PRICE DROPPED!
(Think B3)
Hammond A100 for sale!
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad 125)
Sweetwater $55,000 Giveaway
Sweetwater $55,000 Mic Locker Giveaway
(ads)
PD - WNG - MH
Mason & Hamlin Piano Factory Tours
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Mason & Hamlin Visit & ProRecord MIDI System
by Piano World
05/05/16 05:53 PM
retrofitting MIDI on a grand piano
by peterspiano
05/05/16 05:08 PM
Is this possible to pass piano conservatory exam for me?
by PM7
05/05/16 04:53 PM
Larry Greenfield Hand Exercises
by sus4
05/05/16 04:50 PM
Baldwin Model R
by AndreaH
05/05/16 03:04 PM
Forum Stats
83,527 Registered Members
44 Forums
172,439 Topics
2,521,630 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
Sheet Music Plus (125)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2016 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission