Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Members Recordings - Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Prokofiev Sonata No 7 by pianoloverus @ 08/18/14 12:21 PM

BRAVO! What was on the rest of your program?
Member Recordings
Lovely job, Eagleleo.
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts Re: The River Flows in You - Yiruma Cover Feedback? by Michael Forbes @ 08/18/14 12:15 PM

Absolutely lovely. Your playing flows so naturally. You are obviously quite accomplished. I loved this piece, and I'm sure others will, too.
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday, Bill Evans by Music Me @ 08/18/14 11:38 AM

Thank you, Custard apple- I have this on cd. I watch it routinely. So great that he is so many pianists' favorite. Be happy!
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Thank you!
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Jump to new posts Re: Shout- Isley Brothers by Deus Vult @ 08/18/14 10:13 AM

Thank you for your help! Now that I'm looking at it in E instead of Eb it sounds a lot better. I have been slowing down the track in VLC player and I think that made the track sound a step lower. I'll be working on this! Thanks again!
Composer's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Someone actually wrote a completion to the Art of Fugue by Steve Chandler @ 08/18/14 09:56 AM

No worries about polluting the thread. It's good to see discussion of fugue form and analysis at a reasonably advanced level. I liked the analysis offered at your link (teoria.com) as it was far more in depth and I liked seeing the derivation of the
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: FOYD - Focus On Your Domain by barbaram @ 08/18/14 09:37 AM

Jotur, that sounds fantastic! Great forethought to have practiced looking up and engaging with the audience. SwissMS, that is excellent planning ahead. I'm glad your teacher has bought in, I have no doubts you will make it all happen in great style.
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: CLP Syringe with long needle by James Carney @ 08/18/14 08:59 AM

The supply houses carry "hypo-oilers" in a few different sizes that work well for applying Protek CLP in small, controlled amounts. The dropper that the tech is using in the video is certainly not the best tool for the job, and I also wonde
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: difficulty in sight reading left hand notes by Bamburg @ 08/18/14 08:31 AM

My teacher made me do a piece that was 2 bass staves for the whole thing, it was the prelude for bach's cello suite number 1 or something like that. It did actually help quite a bit with my note recognition. Also, when I run into spots that both ha
Members Recordings - Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: L. van Beethoven op. 110, 1st&2nd Movement by Tony007 @ 08/18/14 05:40 AM

Thanks a lot decibel101, and best regards across the Ocean
Forum Members Parties, Tours, Cruises, & Meetings
Any news on future EPP's? I know it was discussed a few times while we were out and about... would just like to query it as the sooner we have any info the sooner I (and any others interested) can confirm whether or not they can turn up to any potent
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Rostoskys serious thread. (by request) by griffin2417 @ 08/18/14 02:32 AM

Originally Posted By: Recaredo Amazing music and a smart staging; a real gift for ears and eyes. Thanks Recaredo! It's lovely, though I only had time to listen to half of the recording. I'm looking forward to finishing it in the morning. I hope
Composer's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: The Italian Concert No.2 by J.S.Bach by Iori Fujita @ 08/18/14 02:25 AM

Adblock is a good for usual disturbances, but in fact, it can not block those pages. By browsing around, I found "TSM Adware Removal Tool.app". Also you can find it in the web. My Macbook Pro has been infected by something bad. Then after
Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Knabe Pianos
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
109 registered (Atrys, ando, AZ_Astro, AndrewJCW, Almaviva, 35 invisible), 1519 Guests and 20 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
75843 Members
42 Forums
156796 Topics
2303876 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
My Steinway M birth information.
by ciftwood
08/19/14 08:30 PM
Breathy tone
by JoelW
08/19/14 07:59 PM
HELLO!!
by Synner
08/19/14 07:23 PM
I have been deceived
by WurliFan
08/19/14 06:25 PM
Tracking down a grand piano in Vancouver, BC
by King Bhumi
08/19/14 06:20 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission