Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
Who's Online
128 registered (accordeur, AndreaH, anamnesis, ambrozy, 30 invisible), 1845 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: ROLAND FP-30 by rychubil @ 5 minutes 19 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Charles CohenOriginally Posted By rychubilHi guys! I'm looking for a proper sized (1300 x 280) dust cover for FP30 in UK stores. Would you recommend me something? What do you think about stretchy cover? is enough good or better b
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Is Soler severely underrated and underperformed? by Doritos Flavoured @ 6 minutes 31 seconds ago

it's funny that the piano didn't catch on so much with italians, spanish and portuguese as it did with germans and british early on
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Pianodisc install/upgrade pros and cons? by Newbieinsf @ 10 minutes 21 seconds ago

Newbie to Piano world. Getting ready to put Pianodisc on a newly purchased golden age piano - trying to decide on the options. I know I want Pianodisc IQ, to play songs. However, there are other features I cannot quite understand. What is Silentd
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Mozart, difficult to play? by Doritos Flavoured @ 11 minutes 46 seconds ago

Originally Posted By JoelWIf you must know, it's a set of preludes that I'm writing. I don't "work on" pieces from the repertoire. that explains a lot
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Beginner piano advice by Edb123 @ 15 minutes 2 seconds ago

Pirke - I know u really want a grand but what about this for starters - just while u learn https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nCkAKkwXayk
Composer's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Music theory - composition by Robert Cunningham @ 23 minutes 46 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Morodiene The real value for me with aleatoric means, as I write mostly tonal stuff, is that is frees me up from thinking overmuch about it. When I don't know what to say, I just need to start saying something and take it from t
Jump to new posts Re: Used choices: Yamaha P105 vs Kawai CN33 by Hendrik42 @ 41 minutes 29 seconds ago

Congratulations on the purchase. Having a piano to play is the right choice :-) Still covered by warranty? Great! I had a few keys that sounded different than the others and it was fixed by lubing the right part of the key/action.
Jump to new posts Re: The Last Octave by Bill Bremmer RPT @ 45 minutes 38 seconds ago

I didn't read it that way at all. I read it as agenda promotion.
Jump to new posts Re: Casio PX-135 vs Yamaha Arius YDP-141 by Doritos Flavoured @ 53 minutes 29 seconds ago

GHS is terribly light and springy-like, more keyboard than piano proper. I very much prefer the Casio action.
Composer's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: So I found something cool. And now? by Eliturbo @ Today at 03:10 PM

Thanks for the reply. The problem is I don't really know where to start. Like I wrote in my previous post I don't really know what to do with my bassline/left hand. I don't know if the thing I came up with is a beginning, an end or a melody. I thin
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Flat Finger Technique by itsfreakingmeout @ Today at 03:09 PM

http://www.djupdal.org/karstein/debussy/method/m09.shtml ENJOY!! "Claude Debussy's ideas on piano playing and how to play his own works...using a formed hand position and outstretched fingers that stayed close to the keys and kneaded them.&quo
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha "Reface" synths -- very neat! by rolfie @ Today at 03:09 PM

for midgets ?
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The Importance of the 7th Chord?! by keystring @ Today at 03:06 PM

Originally Posted By hreichgottEvery theory book I know of has at least one chapter entirely devoted to seventh chords. Maybe check those books out again? That was my starting point a few years ago. The problem is: Originally Posted By Mark Polish
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Baldwin Model R by AndreaH @ Today at 03:04 PM

Are all Baldwin Model R grands from the "Artist" series?
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Question about nails by itsfreakingmeout @ Today at 02:52 PM

As someone else mentioned, I think you are probably curving your fingers too much. Your fingers look almost exactly like mine and we have the same type of nail bed, which is long and goes to the top of the finger. DO NOT try to cut them shorter than
Good point, I strongly doubt anybody would hear the difference between a 60Mb piano sound, and a 60Gb sample ,in a live setting .. especially not my audience (the thirsty type).... How did they survive in the 80-90's ? I recall I got a board in witch
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Larry Greenfield Hand Exercise by sus4 @ Today at 02:30 PM

Has anyone tried the Larry Greenfield hand exercises. Looking to get some feedback if they work or any other feedback. Thanks
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: How can I better learn jazz piano? by Jean Claude @ Today at 02:27 PM

Howdy Rick you hep-cat from Georgia. You're cool, ain't no such thing as a wrong note....just some notes are righter than others.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Keep open your sheet music. But how? by DiarmuidD @ Today at 02:26 PM

Originally Posted By BruceDOriginally Posted By Jean Claude I think it is a wildly complex arrangement of 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' Otherwise known as "Scintillate, scintillate, infinitesimal nocturnal illuminant"! Cheers! Lol, Br
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Grand Piano Depreciation Information? (Steinway A) by peterspiano @ Today at 02:25 PM

Does anyone know where one can find an approximate depreciation chart for Steinway Grand Pianos? (specifically “A” or “O”). I realise that this depends on the condition and perhaps finish and location..but is there any data on this kind of q
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Random Piano Thoughts by RaggedKeyPresser @ Today at 01:56 PM

What I appreciate about Czerny, is that he does not protect the beginning student from the scary experience of reading and playing notes and scale runs in the uppermost register. With different combinations such as: 16th notes in the RH against regul
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Acoustics in piano showrooms by twocats @ Today at 01:45 PM

Originally Posted By Just Love TeachingI am a piano teacher now shopping for a piano for my son's family. It will sit in the living room against a 4' wall (stairs on other side) so they are looking for something nice-looking and I'm insisting it be a
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Help me read Lili Kraus's mind by TimV @ Today at 01:31 PM

Maybe I'm misinterpreting this, but her "What did you like best" question seems kind of ungracious. Almost like a challenge.
Very interesting Will. I will contact Shullpiano and send some pictures.
Jump to new posts Re: How to test a used piano before buying? by kristiank @ Today at 01:18 PM

A list of tests I recently did on a used Roland HP305 before purchasing from the previous owner. This is based on the generous contributions by mcoll, MacMacMac, Doug M., Frédéric L, hughconway and my own recent experience. It is certainly incomple
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12 >
What's Hot!!

--------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

-------------------
Piano Classified Ads
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
(ad)
Hammond A100 for Sale!
PRICE DROPPED!
(Think B3)
Hammond A100 for sale!
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad 125)
Sweetwater $55,000 Giveaway
Sweetwater $55,000 Mic Locker Giveaway
(ads)
PD - WNG - MH
Wessell Nickel & Gross
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Baldwin Model R
by AndreaH
05/05/16 03:04 PM
Larry Greenfield Hand Exercise
by sus4
05/05/16 02:30 PM
Grand Piano Depreciation Information? (Steinway A)
by peterspiano
05/05/16 02:25 PM
Is Soler severely underrated and underperformed?
by pianoloverus
05/05/16 01:37 PM
Clouds Hovering Above My head - improv
by Panolof
05/05/16 10:54 AM
Forum Stats
83,519 Registered Members
44 Forums
172,430 Topics
2,521,537 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
Sheet Music Plus (125)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2016 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission