Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
94 registered (Al LaPorte, antwilk, 36251, AndrewJCW, Albunea, anamnesis, 20 invisible), 1122 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Recital 38 --- General Discussion Room by Albunea @ 07/30/15 11:06 AM

I've learnt something about "Oriental" in music terminology and I am sharing it here. It seems at some point Oriental was a tag used on some music, especially Russian (I learnt about it reading Rimsky-Korsakov's page in wikipedia now). Quo
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai GX-2 or Estonia 168 by Rickster @ 07/30/15 10:22 AM

Originally Posted By FurtwanglerModerators: I think this one has about run its course - don't you? I agree. There's a difference between healthy debate and "in-your-face" finger pointing. Time to move on... Rick
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: NAMM 2016 by Mark Cerisano, RPT @ 07/30/15 09:56 AM

Appreciated.
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Teachers in Houston, Tx? by Plowboy @ 07/30/15 09:38 AM

That's the advice I'm given by my Chinese friends. Sorry if I ruffled your feathers.
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts Michael Jackson - Man In The Mirror (Piano Instrumental) by Mr. Pianoman @ 07/30/15 08:30 AM

My new piano instrumental cover of Michael Jackson's 'Man In The Mirror'. I love this song since I was a little child...hope you enjoy my piano version as well. Special thanks goes to my female dancer Vanessa, who supported me by shooting the video
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: Casio PX-560 User's Guide by Bachus @ 07/30/15 08:27 AM

http://support.casio.com/storage/en/manual/pdf/EN/008/Web_PX560-ES-1A_EN.pdf Just read trough it, it confirms that this new UI with touchscreen is a great step up... If the streetprice overhere in europe is under €1000 then it will be a major se
Help Wanted / Positions Wanted (Employment)
Hi, I am a early intermediate player who's main goal is to learn how to play jazz music. But I'm also a software developer and always looking for helpful and enjoyable apps/games that support learning how to play. I started betatesting Yousician fo
Piano Forum
It is crazy to buy a piano for $15,000 without inspecting it first, yes. If you want to buy it, and you're serious about it, make the time to go and see it and pay a technician to check it over. It is probably a fine piano, but you don't know tha
Jump to new posts Re: GEM pRP6 keyboard problem by stogazull @ 07/30/15 05:18 AM

Originally Posted By Jake JacksonAre you sure that you didn't call up a split or another preset created by a previous owner? (Does it behave this way if you just boot the keyboard and play the default piano?) yes with default piano same same and i
Jump to new posts Re: Pianoteq 5 soley for improving practice? by thatdude @ 07/30/15 04:40 AM

Hi, could you please post the fxp file after you are satisfied? Us standard users would like to get a taste of the pie as well :P
Member Recordings
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8AnEBFq-K8
Member Recordings
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ND4gnt0zZLI
Composer's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Étude in D# minor by Bullard @ 07/30/15 01:40 AM

It's supa hot fire you should listen to it,, ,
Adult Beginners Forum
Updated
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Metronome -- How old?? by shmuel michelson @ 07/29/15 11:50 PM

Thanx J.S.!, I'll try it also...
Jump to new posts Re: Roland AirPerformer app problems by lunobili @ 07/29/15 11:39 PM

Hi Jay, I tried to reinstall the app, but it had no effect. I researched a bit. At this point I am almost sure it is indeed a wifi density issue. Thanks guys, this was useful. The first step to find a solution is to understand the problem. Luca
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai MP11/MP7 v1.12 software update by Kawai James @ 07/29/15 09:48 PM

Hello 9190, thank you for your feedback. Originally Posted By 9190But why there are no anymore news updates on http://www.kawai-global.com web-site in the bottom of the page (Product News & Information for Customers)? We are currently working o
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai MP10 (v1.07) & MP6 (v1.13) software updates by Kawai James @ 07/29/15 09:29 PM

CyberGene, well spotted! To answer your question, yes, the v1.16 update incorporates some of the MP10/MP6 changes listed above. I opted not to announce the update here, as I knew another ES7 update would be following shortly (early next month) whic
Jump to new posts Re: CA 67 is here but I have a question by Kawai James @ 07/29/15 09:18 PM

Thank you EPW. Cheers, James x
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Originally Posted By accordeurNot creepy. Creeping. Yes thanks , took the dictionnary and did get the point . that said, creeping centers are weird ..
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Introductory work on fugues/"Fugues for Dummies"? by indigo_dave @ 07/29/15 07:02 PM

Schoenberg's op 11. I found this on youtube. Some analysis of op 11 by Schoenberg. We live in wondrous times when things like this are so easily accessible.
Originally Posted By dire tonicOriginally Posted By R_B They [modellers] are trying to get to where the wooden piano designers and builders were trying to get to, the difference is that the modellers CAN. Where were the wooden piano designers
Adult Beginners Forum
Originally Posted By AndrewJCWWowzers, they must have REALLY impressed you. I'm not sure what an online service could possibly do to inspire that commitment. In the holidays I might take up the trial to check it out. Well, I am re-committing myself
Piano Photo Gallery - Pictures of Pianos
Jump to new posts RODE NT55 mics, Zoom Q8, Dinkum Fleximount System by Piano_Brazil @ 07/29/15 05:57 PM

My new setup of mics, videorecorder and mounts for homerecording
Jump to new posts Re: Choosing a digital piano by ElmerJFudd @ 07/29/15 05:05 PM

I think the DP makers have to start thinking like the giggers who make up most of stage piano sales are lifting their own gear. We don't all have roadies or a back line waiting for us. Start thinking easy in and out of case and onto stand. Dream u
Page 10 of 12 < 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 >
Shop our Store for Music Lovers!
PianoSupplies.com is Piano World's Online Store
Please visit our store today.
Composer Statuettes
(ad) Teaching Music To Children
Teaching Music to Children
(ad) Yamaha Stage Pianos
Yamaha CP4 & CP40 Stage Pianos
(ads) PD - WNG - MH
PianoDisc
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Casio PX 160 and half-pedalling
by Hookxs
57 minutes 58 seconds ago
Expanding my repertoire
by siden70
Today at 05:38 AM
Pronouncing "Hanon"
by Qazsedcft
Today at 02:47 AM
Advice for teaching a basic musicianship class
by Opus_Maximus
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Nomenclature
by DavidWB
Yesterday at 09:19 PM
What's Hot!!
New Forum for Selling Your Products or Services
--------------------
Historic Piano Documents
--------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Forum Stats
80,242 Registered Members
44 Forums
165,972 Topics
2,432,759 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2015 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission