Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
Who's Online
141 registered (accordeur, anotherscott, ando, Aleksandre, andal, Alexander Borro, 36 invisible), 1304 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Piano Forum
Hi BruceD, Thanks, and yes Melbourne Australia.
Member Recordings
Hello Undertale enthusiasts! All songs both in undertale and composed for the game is all amazing so far! Enjoy my piano cover on an undertale tune I quite liked (it got me looping it) composed by groundbreaking called "bound to fall" https
Composer's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Mozart's friend - A great violinist by TheHappyPianoMuse @ 11/21/15 10:33 PM

Originally Posted By dogpersonCould it be Thomas Linlay? There is not much information in the link below, but it seems to fit -- on the bottom of page 11 http://gabrielbanat.com/articles/mozart-and-the-violin.pdf Edit: believe it is spelled Li
Piano Forum
Congrats, and sounds like the smaller piano comes with a good tech!
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2001 Steinway B Ebony Satin by Rich D. @ 11/21/15 08:49 PM

Originally Posted By Mark...Originally Posted By Rich D.I was wondering also if visiting Livingpianos was still being planned. Checking out the Baldwin SF10 might be worth the trip. The best Baldwin I've ever played was the SF10. I see he also has
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Jump to new posts Re: II-V-III-VI progressions by Hidden son of Teddy Wilson @ 11/21/15 08:46 PM

Almost like being in love ?
Jump to new posts Re: Book on Improvisation by Dave B @ 11/21/15 08:23 PM

Sorry, I did not look closely at the link. I just copied the first one stating a pdf on google search. I'm told Hall Leonard offers a digital download. http://www.halleonard.com/product/viewproduct.action?itemid=312097& Enjoy.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: A4 just too small by malkin @ 11/21/15 06:50 PM

Hey Rocks--Give it a rest, okay? If you can't let it go already, the mods are just around the corner and they'll help you out.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: petrof 7'9'' c. 2000 by Rich Galassini @ 11/21/15 05:13 PM

Originally Posted By Capook Somehow the depreciation schedule in the piano book doesn't seem appropriate because of the strange history of the brand, with big changes right around when this piano was built. Capook, The schedule in The Piano Book
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
So I've doubled up my Blackstar and man, I'm getting such big sound and such a monster distortion on the higher end.. certainly an insane setup.. and no, I'm not bulling, I've had Mesa, Blackstar before.. but this dual Blackstar Blackbird + Triple Re
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: American School of Tuning VS Randy Potter by music kitchen @ 11/21/15 04:47 PM

I am Israel, from Nigeria, West Africa. I was thinking of which of the schools to take first cos I actually wish to take both ASPT and Randy. This your view is different from other,yet I want to see it my interest in the two as a way of making me ' a
Jump to new posts Piano Mashup by Aly Baracat @ 11/21/15 04:43 PM

Hi all, This is my original composition blended with Two Steps From heck and Transformers: The process of creating this piece was very organic. Actually it was born out of the situation. I was playing my original composition to a bunch of family a
Pianist Corner
Originally Posted By chopin_r_usWell, I do hope you're not advocating 'dumb luck'. I doubt that's going to stay the course. Of course I'm not! I'm just saying that I didn't find it necessary to work out, mathematically, the individual notes of a
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: pinblock crack by miamichillin99 @ 11/21/15 02:48 PM

Joe thanks for the information. My soundboard grain goes left to right so I guess it's laminated. It appears to be in good shape.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Torontonians donate pianos to Syrian families by look_alive @ 11/21/15 02:29 PM

What a wonderful story. Thanks for sharing. Music can eclipse all political and cultural issues.
Jump to new posts Re: Ludovico Einaudi cover - Ora by spanishbuddha @ 11/21/15 01:06 PM

We love Einaudi over on the AB forum see here. Don't be fooled by the forum name, there's some decent players there.
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Chopin op.16/5/1 by Carey @ 11/21/15 01:05 PM

And don't forget the Posthumous Opus 73 - composed, I believe, when Chopin was still a student. Here's the solo version (sorry about the poor audio quality).... https://youtu.be/g_tUpsdVi_E and here's the original version for two pianos.... https:
Jump to new posts Re: A Yamaha CLP575 review by emmaco @ 11/21/15 01:03 PM

Originally Posted By theoakThe difference between the 575 and the 585 is retail $1300 US. For $1300 you get: 20W more and a 6 speaker system Yes, but the more important, except the power, the counterweight and XG voices, is the fact than the spea
Jump to new posts Re: Digital Dilemma by Alexander Borro @ 11/21/15 11:28 AM

One thing I've tended to do, FWIW as a beginner, not to obsess over the velocity curves too much, within reason I may make some tweaks. I have several pianoteq presets downloaded from fxp corner for example, they usually come with their own velocity
Jump to new posts Re: Playing pianissimo on MP11 by siros @ 11/21/15 11:00 AM

I'm not sure if there is any DP keybed that allows anybody to cover the whole 1-127 velocity range comfortably. I can get velocity as low as 1 on mine, so playing softly is not a problem. But I can't consistently get over 110 without using karate cho
Jump to new posts Re: The DP BSD Project! by pbasista @ 11/21/15 10:09 AM

I was, obviously, using incorrect settings. During the recording, I had the Panel Mode set to "Normal", which means that any changes to the panel, including reverb and volumes will *not* affect the recording session. So, what happened is th
Member Recordings
Fifty Shades Of Black is coming out... It's ok, it's actually not a sequel, this one is a parody. However, the piano song in the trailer is super catchy and is requested by a lot of people in the comments. So here is my piano cover of this song (I qu
Jump to new posts Re: Roland F-140R or Casio PX-360 as a second DP? by Lester Burnham @ 11/21/15 06:54 AM

Originally Posted By TjoheiOriginally Posted By Lester BurnhamI suspect either you or them have got your wires crossed. The action is the same, I think what's gone wrong, here, is terms used and inferences drawn. I asked if the P-360 and PX-860 has
FAQ - Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai model number decoder ring by Piano Rookie @ 11/21/15 06:04 AM

Originally Posted By joe80Originally Posted By vancampYou may also want to distinguish between the pre- and post-2005 RX models, since that's when the new "Millennium III" action was introduced. This thread dates from 2004, but you're rig
Jump to new posts Re: Roland F-30e dead key - advice? by AMarsReject @ 11/21/15 03:22 AM

Thanks, can you get manuals online? Or should I just ring Roland and ask for one when I ask about pads?
Page 11 of 13 < 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 >
Happy Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving to all our members and guests from the U.S.!
(ad) Yamaha CP4 or CP40 Free Bag
Buy a CP4 or CP40 Get a Free Bag
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ads) PD - WNG - MH
Ad (the Piano Store)
the Piano Store - Restored Steinway Pianos
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Piano concerto performance criticized for LACKING VISUAL STYLE
by Svenno
Today at 08:55 AM
Yamaha P115, USB midi connection, what can i do with it?
by mcguiks
Today at 08:40 AM
by Karl Watson
Today at 08:05 AM
buying a computer to put near digital piano
by krauster
Today at 07:07 AM
Beginner - Please Rank These Pieces In Order Of Difficulty
by Rich_B
Today at 03:38 AM
What's Hot!!
Posting Pictures on the Forums
Forums Rules & Help
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
Forum Stats
81,558 Registered Members
44 Forums
168,579 Topics
2,469,801 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe
Our Piano Related Classified Ads
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2015 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission