Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
(ad)
Pianoteq
Grotrian Concert
Royal
for Pianoteq out now
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Buyers Guide
Who's Online
94 registered (36251, Anne Francis, Adypiano, BrainCramp, Anwar, 19 invisible), 1517 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone know what keyboard this is...? by Musical Dan @ 01/15/17 12:59 AM

Korg Kronos
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Played one? by Retsacnal @ 01/15/17 12:48 AM

Funny you posted about this company. They're built near where I lived in Germany when I was a kid, and I even visited the factory once. Friends of ours had an upright Pfeiffer, and I played it some back then (we moved back to the US in 1980). I also
Member Recordings
League Of Angels II (LoA 2) - Elf Realm Theme Music (Piano Cover by Amosdoll + Piano Tutorial) Hello League Of Angels enthusiasts, League of angels 2 has been released, and the music inside it is awesome. Take a listen to this calm and ethereal them
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Interview with Jeanne Stark on PBS by AZ_Astro @ 01/14/17 09:17 PM

I enjoyed watching the short video of Jeanne Stark. She has seen a lot in her 90 years!
Adult Beginners Forum
On average I'd say 10:1 (10 hours practice per week, and an hour lesson). Some weeks it's more like 7:1, although this week it's more like 15:1 (I'm trying really hard to learn all three movements of the Clementi Sonatina; 7 pages in all, very hard
Jump to new posts Re: Duplex Scale? by drewr @ 01/14/17 08:47 PM

Peter, Roland - Duplex Scale, yes, present on HP508 and is among several parameters customizable via PianoDesigner menu that can adjust from 0 (off) to 10(max) and if I recall correctly, factory default is 5. A nice feature of Piano Designer is a de
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: FOYD - Focus On Your Domain by jotur @ 01/14/17 08:25 PM

Thanks again, you guys. I'm off to dance -
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: making piano hammers lighter (Ed McMorrow?) by Phil Stewart @ 01/14/17 08:22 PM

Bernard Mollberg has a tapering jig that uses a spring to hold the hammer tightly for use on the table saw. He tapers all of his hammers after they are hung. I've used a similar jig but found it was safer and easier to freehand them on a disc sander.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Piano Exam Group by earlofmar @ 01/14/17 07:23 PM

Originally Posted By torquenaleearlofmar, Also ABRSM second session is on November - December, so it looks like we will suffer in the same period I started preparing for the exam six months ago and still feel I have a long way to go, so suffer
Piano Forum
I've tried to Shazam the music you are asking for in the YouTube video, it seems Shazam can't find it and randomly suggest music that sounds similar etc... I did find something by listening to the lyrics, having typed them in Google I found they led
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: "Tropicalized" Hamburg Steinway model O by Retsacnal @ 01/14/17 05:32 PM

Originally Posted By BruceDOriginally Posted By PhilipInChinaIf ever I found any gold in UK I would keep my mouth shut! Shall search all my pianos today. Aren't you in the wrong thread, Philip? Regards, If I ever find a tropicalized Steinway in
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Our Friend *Apple* by Mark_C @ 01/14/17 05:30 PM

Well yes, I know the Piano World page very well -- but I don't see anything about this on there.
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts My piano covers/improv(Various songs) by SteenRNS @ 01/14/17 03:41 PM

Hello. I`m new to this forum ,but i thought this would be the best place to post. I play piano mainly as a hobby. Had about two hours of training 10 years ago. Been learning songs of youtube and by ear. I am not a professional and i do not play per
Piano Photo Gallery - Pictures of Pianos
Jump to new posts piano by Piano Math @ 01/14/17 03:32 PM

piano and office
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts Re: STAR WARS - Force Theme (+sheets) by PianoMania2 @ 01/14/17 03:04 PM

Also, pay attention to my tutorial for this cover: Sheet music are available on pianomania.net
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Let's see pics of your piano room by Medved1 @ 01/14/17 02:23 PM

Thanks! The artist in the house is my husband - with the exception of the piano, I'm the suit. :-)
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Ego in an adult beginner by Jeff Clef @ 01/14/17 01:00 PM

Well, ICW, you have certainly gotten your money's worth out of this thread. I can hardly better the comments, but possibly, there is one little thing. When you think of music from this long ago, that is for dance, think: fun. This is what they did
Piano Teachers Forum
Originally Posted By TimROriginally Posted By pianopiI also am going value the organ setting, and the modern piano sound too, when we're going through this course. I find the organ settings on a digital unsatisfying, and of course you can't do re
Jump to new posts Re: $3500 DP - Best Sound & Touch? by Doug M. @ 01/14/17 11:52 AM

Originally Posted By FalschFirst, if you want to play an acoustic piano, then buy an acoustic piano. Second, I think people are making too much out of this, putting the acoustic piano on some sort of pedestal, and taking a €150K instrument as their
Piano Photo Gallery - Pictures of Pianos
Jump to new posts Piano keys by dogperson @ 01/14/17 11:06 AM

piano keys avator
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Teacher recommendations in Chicago Northwest Suburbs? by ElaineAllegro @ 01/14/17 10:15 AM

Hi, Rich2K4, I am sending you via PM a recommendation for an excellent teacher in Mt. Prospect, very close to your area. She focuses on establishing a good foundation, via primarily classical music. I have had her as a chamber music coach and can
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Should I push for note-reading? by Greener @ 01/14/17 09:04 AM

Originally Posted By hello my name is... I find it rather funny for people to be playing pieces yet not be able to read the music, but I guess in other methods (Suzuki?), this is common. With the advent of the internet, it is likely to become more co
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha YDP-101 Key weighting type? by clothearednincompo @ 01/14/17 07:02 AM

Well, I of course don't know if there actually were two separate YDP-101 models -- one with an 'S' and one without. Or if the "AE" in this case is identical to the PF80.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Mozart's Six Viennese Sonatinas by cathryn999 @ 01/14/17 06:44 AM

I didn't enjoy them. But I know loads of people do. I've learnt a lot more Mozart since and matured rather a good number of decades .... perhaps I'll drag them out tomorrow and give 'em another spin, and let you know. But definitely, first time round
Adult Beginners Forum
No. It's impossible to spoil a piece like that. I learnt pieces way about my level when I was 7, and 10, and 13. I still play them today and they are possibly *cough* not at concert level *cough* but they are in my veins, and they take me to a place
Page 11 of 13 < 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 >
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas

(ad)
Piano Summit 2017!
Piano Summit 2017!
Check out the itineraries!
Click for Details
Piano Summit 2017
(ad)
Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restorations and sales
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Paralyzed left fingers
by Sarah64
11 minutes 25 seconds ago
Eavestaff minipiano
by foxpianotuning
21 minutes 23 seconds ago
Blue third
by johan d
35 minutes 53 seconds ago
Yamaha N1 or Yamaha upright or used baby grand?
by Loga
Today at 06:43 AM
Theory Question on The Altered Scale (or Dim. Whole Tone)
by Musicdude
Today at 04:13 AM
(ad)
Sheet Music Plus
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Forum Stats
86,311 Registered Members
44 Forums
177,886 Topics
2,590,256 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2017 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission