Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
Who's Online
114 registered (90minIPA, agraffe, 36251, alerique, accordeur, AlexanderLee, 34 invisible), 1563 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Pianist Corner
And keep posting video's about her piano playing, but stop your comments in it about her "knowing how to play all the major scales, yes" and "knowing her to play all the minor scales, yes"... Etc It is hard enough for others aroun
Just For The Fun of It
Jump to new posts Help identify the music by Oleg222 @ 02/03/16 02:52 AM

Help identify music by a fragment. It looks like Beethoven Symphony No. 7 (Part 2), but would like to find exactly. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coTMDrgVpDU
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Yes, I believe so. Kind regards, James x
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Studio has grown exponentially! by AZNpiano @ 02/03/16 12:58 AM

Originally Posted By Michiyo-Fir It really depends on where you are. For example in my area, on craigslist and every other site available there are always more than 50 listings for different piano teachers with a variety of qualifications from perf
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Spiral or comb bound by BrianDX @ 02/02/16 11:06 PM

Originally Posted By piRroundStaples does this for a very very reasonable charge and I've never had to wait more than a day. They'll do comb or spiral. I find spiral bound to be easiest to work with. I've got many many books from the 70s, 80s, and
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Ritmuller, Yamaha, Kawai baby grand price paid by Bosendorff @ 02/02/16 10:58 PM

Hi rbbtrs, Congrats on your new GH160 - it's an excellent piano for the price and I'm sure you and all your family will enjoy it.
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Mozart Daily Routine by WhoDwaldi @ 02/02/16 10:44 PM

Michael Emmerson (who played Ben Linus on "Lost") should play Mozart someday, he's a dead ringer for that famous portrait. http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/lost...=20090212110652
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai CN25 - Strange sound anomaly by mike32 @ 02/02/16 10:17 PM

Originally Posted By Charles CohenThe Yamaha NU1 (hybrid upright) has a known problem (discussed on this forum a while ago): . . . Occasionally, one key-strike sounds much louder than it should. It's unpredictable, and "rare" according to
Jump to new posts Musitron sound on Kawai mp7 by Mistaya @ 02/02/16 08:49 PM

I have been trying to replicate the sound of a musitron, as played by Max Crook on Del Shannon's song, Runaway. There aren't too many ideas on the internet - at least ones that translate into the options available on the mp7. I started futzing wit
Jump to new posts Re: Duct tape ... a tip by ClsscLib @ 02/02/16 08:37 PM

Originally Posted By moleskincrusherWhy not just get a keyboard stand that solves the prob of a wandering pedal and obviates the need for tape? Two examples: Ultimate Support V-Stand; Quik Lok Monolith. Dave Horne: Don't you still have the Monolit
Piano Teachers Forum
Thanks for the excellent input. I'm glad I joined this forum, and asked this question. I received a lot of excellent feedback which is reorienting my thinking, for the better, I think. At least for the first version, I just want to make something tha
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: What to do- injury by laguna_greg @ 02/02/16 08:14 PM

The list is so long that there isn't space here.
Jump to new posts Re: Simone Dinnerstein practicing on Yamaha AG N2 by Dave Horne @ 02/02/16 07:34 PM

YouTube clip ... or it didn't happen.
MY NEW PIANO or KEYBOARD! - Share Your Story!
Jump to new posts Re: new to me 1904 Mason & Hamlin Model O upright by Erchoukyrie @ 02/02/16 05:48 PM

Beth, I came across a pair of videos that might be of interest to you. One is of an unrestored Mason & Hamlin Model O like yours (although in rougher condition, it looks) and another of an unrestored 1909 Steinway Model I almost like mine, both
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Jump to new posts Re: Help figuring out easy pattern. by Lost Woods @ 02/02/16 03:51 PM

Woah, thanks all! Really helping a lot! Seeing (and hearing) it from different perspective now.
Jump to new posts Re: Studiologic Numa Stage by Strat @ 02/02/16 03:47 PM

Graded is important to reflect more accurately how a real piano's touch is. I'll leave the comparison to other people but in my opinion, you should start a new thread for this new topic.
Adult Beginners Forum
> I will stream video of myself creating this app Ok. I'm holdin' ya to dat
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai K400 for $6000 by Plowboy @ 02/02/16 03:09 PM

Post some pictures. And let us know what you think of it when it comes home.
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Jump to new posts Re: I want to learn pop by Nahum @ 02/02/16 02:53 PM

A small step from classic to pop: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/c6muvrn6how6yrb/Classic-Pop.mp3
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Bessie Smith Songs Sheet Music? by johnbarnesiii @ 02/02/16 02:48 PM

I found and bought this one: http://www.amazon.com/Smith-Bessie-Songbook-Empress-Blues/dp/0793532736 Not sure how great it is, if its watered-down compositions or what, but thought I'd give it a try.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Finish on ebony satin Mason Hamlins by pianobroker @ 02/02/16 01:53 PM

Well well I see things have not changed much on Pianoworld If I'm not mistaken and not being a NEW Mason % Hamlin dealer, I believe the finish is a hand rubbed high gloss black lacquer finish over polyester primer. Polyester primer is much more effi
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Passing chords,fill in's in Key Ab by laguna_greg @ 02/02/16 01:48 PM

Hi Patrick, Do you have access to a library? If you do, go look up any books they might have about harmony, either the traditional 18th century kind, or jazz. The kind of information you are looking for is a little advanced, so you'll need a harmo
Why so many worries? I've used both, and both worked well. To paraphrase Garf: If it works, why worry?
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Samick JS-108 by dogperson @ 02/02/16 01:06 PM

Can I make a general recommendation from just another pianist? First, you can tell nothing from an ad about the condition of a piano or if you will personally like it. Each piano has its own individuality.. and you must play it to find out. St
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Buying a Piano in Thailand by bravoseb @ 02/02/16 12:52 PM

Hello! I will travel to thailand again for a few months and I am looking for an ultra portable keyboard so i can play on the beach. Please recommend a one i can bet in bangkok. Thank you! Pura vida! Seb!
Page 11 of 13 < 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 >
What's Hot!!
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
Piano Classified Ads
(ad 125) Sweetwater $4700 Giveaway
Sweetwater Giveaway
(ad) Yamaha CP Stage Pianos
Yamaha CP Stage Pianos - Learn More
(ad) Summer Keys
Summer Keys, a Music Adventure in Lubec, Maine
(ads) PD - WNG - MH
PianoDisc
Ad (the Piano Store)
the Piano Store - Restored Steinway Pianos
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Best way to remove a hammer butt?
by Justice Post
Today at 06:10 PM
looking for youtube songs in different keys
by hast66
Today at 06:03 PM
assessment on a 7 year boy. Is he lack of fundamental skill?
by Deep Fish Piano
Today at 05:56 PM
ForScore: Bluetooth Footpedal Problem
by newbert
Today at 05:14 PM
Big discovery on how the brain processes music
by pianoloverus
Today at 05:09 PM
Forum Stats
82,516 Registered Members
44 Forums
170,348 Topics
2,493,391 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2016 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission