Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad) Yamaha CP4 Rebate
Yamaha CP4 Rebate
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
163 registered (ajames, Alexander Borro, AllanH, ALEXANDER DYKER, accordeur, 42 invisible), 1607 Guests and 16 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: Help With A Piano by Kénan @ 04/15/15 11:49 AM

Alright thank you so much everybody for your info! My decision will be the P35 since I tried it in the states also.
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts Re: Sam Smith - Stay With Me by Amosdoll @ 04/15/15 10:39 AM

commented on your video~
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Hammer butt spring/flange loop vs catcher counterweight by Ed McMorrow, RPT @ 04/15/15 10:29 AM

Well BDB, I have done the tests and I do know it works. A little bit of weight goes a long way if the whole hammer butt assembly is properly set up. My approach could even be improved by making the whippen and catcher longer, but case part clearanc
Member Recordings
https://youtu.be/4hzFfhxw8W8
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Where do you live and how's business? by mc9320 @ 04/15/15 06:19 AM

Local economy, competition and demand for lessons are all crucial factors in determining the success of a piano studio. For me, I have no time at all to take on any more students. I teach in 2 schools near London and have a large number of private s
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Jump to new posts Re: Ronnie Scott by mc9320 @ 04/15/15 06:02 AM

I remember seeing a program on Ronnie Scott's a few years ago. It amazes me how many times it's nearly gone under in the past. A great intimate venue for watching jazz (if a little pricey at times!)
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Jump to new posts Re: New jazz-piano forum attempt by mc9320 @ 04/15/15 06:00 AM

I kind of view this section of this forum as a jazz piano section. There are quite a few jazz related topics discussed on a regular basis. However, if you can create a more in depth forum specifically designed for jazz piano then good luck to you!
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: a walk in the forest by TheHappyPianoMuse @ 04/15/15 05:56 AM

Originally Posted By Michael SayersI am sorry about the delay. In the meanwhile one can listen to this Chopin Dubstep concoction which I found online. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etSTA8fZarw Yikes ... I'm already upset about the
Pianist Corner
Originally Posted By pianoloverusOriginally Posted By J Joe Townley But I question the integrity of the jury's selection of the winner. . . . Notice in the video at the transition into the 3rd and final statement of the Finale's theme theme (Chopin 3
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: PianoTastings Episode 9 - The Piano Buyer by Retsacnal @ 04/15/15 01:41 AM

Another nice presentation, Rich. Audio level was fine on my iPad. Nice to "meet" terminaldegree too! I enjoyed it.
Pianist Corner
Originally Posted By TwoSnowflakes...Though if I am not for real, someone should let my family know. It's really the only kind thing to do. Although if you are not real, perhaps neither the forum nor the rest of us are either... Not sure where o
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: travel keyboard for classical pianists by Klavimaniac @ 04/14/15 10:59 PM

Thanks for all your tips. The Groove people apparently need an electrical engineer to complete their model. Piano rental by private people to traveling musicians is perhaps really a business model. At least here in NYC there is always a shortage of g
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Little inspiration for all of you <3 by piano_friend @ 04/14/15 10:48 PM

Hiiiiiiiiii :)))) Thought this video might bring some happiness and inspiration for you guys That's my old video, but I love it, coz I am talking about an essential thing of life - dreams https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vmXjTYNvJ2Q Have a Great da
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: My Piano Woes - Please advice by musicpassion @ 04/14/15 10:19 PM

Originally Posted By richdinosoFirst, I noticed there are cracks on the bridge - one in the mid range section and one in the treble. Do these need to get fixed? Or will the piano be just fine? For the piano to perform up to it's potential yes, the br
Jump to new posts Re: Taming the Wild Spinet by That Guy @ 04/14/15 10:16 PM

That's as good as it gets (on a spinet)! It really sounded terrific. Thanks for sharing.
Mechanical Musical Instruments
Jump to new posts Disklavier Add USB Drive by carlspost @ 04/14/15 09:28 PM

HI There, I have a C7 Disklavier with two modules DSR1 and a DKC100R. Both of them lack a USB drive and to avoid all the problems faced by copying files to floppy etc I wanted to know if there is a way to swap the floppy drive to USB or install a sep
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Pianistic Irony by malkin @ 04/14/15 09:17 PM

Originally Posted By PhilipInChinaI have uploaded this elsewhere but I think it makes my take on it all pretty clear: We could play a game of internet jumping to wildly inaccurate conclusions!: Obviously (because of the color of his shirt), Phill
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: John Broodwood & Sons Ltd piano query by David-G @ 04/14/15 08:16 PM

Sonia, congratulations on your acquisition! Can you post some pictures?
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Help With A Piano by BDB @ 04/14/15 08:05 PM

Ask in the digital piano area.
Piano Forum
Here's an interesting alternative: Lippens Keyboard [Disclosure: They are one of my consulting clients.]
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: new programs by Francisco Scalco @ 04/14/15 07:10 PM

Loved the Liszt/Debussy/Ravel mixture. You could go as far as mixing the pieces on this segment, kinda like Aimard did, if that's you're thing. But it looks great anyways! Would be very happy to attend this concert.
Jump to new posts Re: Please help!Kurzweil piano flashes LEDs on startup then dims by percussionologist @ 04/14/15 06:44 PM

My bad. Thanks for the heads up. Will repost it there. Thanks.
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: Steinway's New Digital Piano - Kind Of by OneWatt @ 04/14/15 05:58 PM

Perhaps the marketing folks figured... hey, if you play it with your fingers, it's digital.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Steinway in Wired by patH @ 04/14/15 05:43 PM

One comment caught my attention: The article was published on April 1st. Did Steinway confirm it?
Composer's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: "Ripples in the Harbor" by TheHappyPianoMuse @ 04/14/15 04:33 PM

Beautiful! A treat for the ear. This works on all levels, from the composition itself, to the sensitive performance, the superb piano and excellent recording set up.
Page 11 of 12 < 1 2 9 10 11 12 >
Shop our Store for Music Lovers!
PianoSupplies.com is Piano World's Online Store
Please visit our store today.
circle of 5ths coaster
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Hal Leonard Teacher VIP
Hal Leonard Teacher VIP Your Source for Piano Music
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Knabe Pianos
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Beethoven Sonata Op.79
by Works1
5 minutes 42 seconds ago
Please help - new Steinway B
by chasingrainbows
21 minutes 32 seconds ago
I am searching for the name of a villain piano theme
by Servus
35 minutes 37 seconds ago
Tonica Upright
by Hansrott
Today at 08:44 AM
Randy Potter in Philadelphia
by Rich Galassini
Today at 08:15 AM
What's Hot!!
Trade Regrets: Gary Trafton - Piano Rep
--------------------
Historic Piano Documents
--------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Forum Stats
78,977 Registered Members
44 Forums
163,407 Topics
2,398,181 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
Sheet Music Plus (125)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2015 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission