Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: Pianoteq and Reverb . . by dmd @ 04/15/14 11:25 AM

Originally Posted By: stamkorgSorry, it is not black but back Ok, I will have to try it.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: New Owners of Wayne Stahnke's LX System--STEINWAY! by Silver Keys @ 04/15/14 11:17 AM

Now, if Steinway is really smart, they would make the system available on factory rebuilt pianos!
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Baldwin L vs Baldwin L1 by bkw58 @ 04/15/14 10:53 AM

Originally Posted By: Jim FAI also own a 1994 Baldwin L and LOVE it. My understanding is that Gibson added the 1 to all of the artist grands. Correct me someone if I am wrong however Renner hammers were only used on the 7' and 9' instruments. Baldw
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 3.2 million dollar piano... by UnrightTooner @ 04/15/14 10:51 AM

Was it sold for 3.2 million dollars or traded for two 1.6 million dollar baby grands?
Piano Concerts, Recitals, Competitions, and Workshops
Jump to new posts ENKOR Piano and Violin Competitio​n by Enkor Competition @ 04/15/14 10:11 AM

Dear Teachers and Musicians, We are happy to present the first edition of ENKOR Piano and Violin Competition. Our mission is to support and encourage the young and very talented classical musicians. It is open to contestants of all nationalities an
Reasonable budget for a small grand in good condition will be above 6000. in original state but correctly keep in shape (1980 years of some good brands for instance) Particular events on the seller side can be an opportunity, but one need to be abl
Composer's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Three modern preludes by Steve Chandler @ 04/15/14 09:00 AM

There's 3 minutes of my life I won't get back.
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: Recommendations and opinions. by lolatu @ 04/15/14 08:58 AM

Since it's a 7 year old model, it's highly unlikely it's new. You can get the manual here: https://www.rolandus.com/support/owners_manuals/h-j . The fact they're calling it new would make me a bit suspicious.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Tchaikovsky Themed Recital: April 2014 by hreichgott @ 04/15/14 08:36 AM

I'm interested! What is your soundcloud channel?
Originally Posted By: woodfabWhat's the best way to seal a grand piano to convert a Grand piano into a planter/waterfall and will it hold a tuning? "and will it hold a tuning?" Yes.
Adult Beginners Forum
Brilliant story. Liked the movie a lot.
Composer's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Piece in G# minor by Polyphonist @ 04/15/14 04:06 AM

I've written the piece and posted it here.
Adult Beginners Forum
I believe I have everything done now. If you notice any errors in your submission though, please advise. Sorry about your Avatar Peter and some others. I wasn't able to scale them and couldn't use. I don't know how Monica does it, but it wasn't w
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Tchaikovsky Themed Recital - April 15, 2014 by Greener @ 04/15/14 02:22 AM

39 Performer ClsscLib From Northern Virginia, USA Piece The New Doll Op 39 no 6 Composer Tchaikovsky Music File Source Pianist Magazine Instrument Steingraeber D232 Rec. method Edirol (Roland) R-09 Additional info My first piano recording
Composer's Lounge
Jump to new posts Etude in F major by Polyphonist @ 04/15/14 01:45 AM

A short piece in double notes.
Jump to new posts An easy way to determine how many strings are in a piano. by Mark Cerisano, RPT @ 04/15/14 01:33 AM

Consider a standard piano with ten singles strings and a change from bichords to trichords at C3: A0 to F#1 = 10 Strings G1 to B2 = 17 x 2 = 34 Strings C3 to C8 = 61 x 3 = 183 Strings Total = 227 Strings Just remember the ten singles, change at C3,
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: music school selling pianos on consignment..? by Retsacnal @ 04/15/14 12:43 AM

Originally Posted By: michaelhaWhy not take the approach that public schools at least used to take. They would get computers from Apple for either free or heavily discounted. Apple got to advertise to one of their key customer segments and schools
Mechanical Musical Instruments
Jump to new posts Re: Pianodisc iPad Air by David, Las Vegas @ 04/15/14 12:25 AM

I've seen a lot of hype about the ProRecord system. I am also interested in hearing any feedback from this new record component. I have a instrument rental company here that I installed the TFT record strip about a month before the ProRecord came out
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Piano Arrangement & Cover by myself :) by Polyphonist @ 04/15/14 12:12 AM

I have deleted my initial post in the topic; when you see this post delete your last post and then PM me; I will then delete this post and you can get rid of the thread.
Jump to new posts For students - a lesson on how to hear beats easier by Mark Cerisano, RPT @ 04/15/14 12:07 AM

I was just reading over some posts by students who were looking for ways to make tuning the temperament easier. Basically, the problem was that, although most techs use a healthy dose of thirds/sixths and fourths/fifths to tune a temperament, beginn
Jump to new posts Re: Double String Unison tuning technique benefits 11&12 of 12. by Mark Cerisano, RPT @ 04/14/14 10:32 PM

Here is some audio of me tuning A3A4 with Double String Unison, Beat Matching, and Unison Shimming. There are three parts: Part 1 - Me tuning the octave Part 2 - Audio clips split into sections with text and me describing each step. Part 3 - Same a
Composer's Lounge
Jump to new posts Scherzo in G minor by Polyphonist @ 04/14/14 10:12 PM

A short scherzo in ABA form.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Samick plans suicide for Seiler by Minnesota Marty @ 04/14/14 09:27 PM

Thanks Ret!
Jump to new posts Astin Weight Uprite - Reduce touchweight? by freelife @ 04/14/14 08:29 PM

Has anyone regulated Astin Weight uprights? I'm working on one of their 50" "Upright Grands" built in 1984 Although the keys weigh off at a typical 50 grams, the customer complained that the action "feels" somewhat heavy and
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: CLP-440 Connectivity by JosephAC @ 04/14/14 08:09 PM

Thanks earlofmar and jamie for pointing in the right direction.
Page 11 of 14 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 >
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Download & Print Sheet Music Instantly
sheet music search
sheet music search

sheet music search
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
70 registered (bennevis, Atrys, Akshay, 19 invisible), 1057 Guests and 43 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
74250 Members
42 Forums
153598 Topics
2251176 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Easter Themed Recordings - Kawai CA95
by wolferblade
50 minutes 29 seconds ago
First recordings - Some music for Easter
by wolferblade
Today at 01:01 AM
Recorded a song on my workstation tonight
by Arizona Sage
Today at 12:04 AM
How to tune a piano.....
by Grandpianoman
Yesterday at 11:46 PM
Need help with upgrading(?) Roland digital
by Pathbreaker
Yesterday at 10:23 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission