Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This Search is powered by Google
(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Pianoteq
Grotrian Concert
Royal
for Pianoteq out now
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Buyers Guide
Who's Online
91 registered (agraffe, Blues beater, ando, bennevis, bravoteddy, 23 invisible), 1878 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: The Roland RD-2000 does have V-Piano! by TonyB @ 02/13/17 11:01 AM

Originally Posted By pianistjeOriginally Posted By WuffskiRegarding the VST discussion vs. hardened chips, I would like to mention that my current digital piano is ready to play in (feels like) 5 seconds. Just pressing a button. My 3 year old grandch
Adult Beginners Forum
Yeah, that's what I was afraid. I guess my main issue is that I'm still a beginner, and I'm only comfortable trying to play with my friends so far, since they are advanced players. But they mainly want to play covers of pop/rock songs, and if there'
Jump to new posts Re: Please help! Kawai ES100 phantom speaker/electronics problem by bjorn of brekkukot @ 02/13/17 08:27 AM

Thank for the responses! Please see my update about this issue in this thread: http://www.pianoworld.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/2613926/1.html
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha DP on Grammys? by Goss @ 02/13/17 07:48 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGH0VXHcmSM better video - looks like you're right Dave
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai CA 17 by Timpskie @ 02/13/17 06:13 AM

Hi James, Yes, you are correct that this is recorded through the headphone outputs of the CA17. The SHS setting is set to the default setting: "Normal". I have the voicing set to bright and the reverb to "lounge" or "small h
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Any tips for single handed beginner player? by earlofmar @ 02/13/17 05:01 AM

my piano teacher has allowed me to record her playing right or left hand parts of pieces I am learning, and at various tempos. This has allowed me to play the piece single handed at home.
The clue is to alternate a stiff layer (better: stiff and heavy, like granite) with a soft layer. Put some foam (which still holds the weight) on the ground and some granite on top!
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Antique Bösendorfer questions by daniokeeper @ 02/13/17 01:59 AM

There are tuners that are very knowledgeable about Bosendorfer that post on here from time to time, when they have the spare time. You could try contacting Bosendorfer directly at https://www.boesendorfer.com/en-us/contact (sic) Since you are in N
Member Recordings
HELLO NEIGHBOR SONG - "Get Out" - DAGames (Piano Cover + Tutorial) Hello to HELLO NEIGHBOR enthusiasts And also to music enthusiasts of DAGames. Here is my piano cover on the catchy Hello Neighbor song called "Get Out". Enjoy! P
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 - The Current State of the Chinese Piano by daniokeeper @ 02/12/17 11:44 PM

Originally Posted By Rick_ParksPearl River was established in 1956... I don't know that 1960 would be a year that any major artists would be giving concert performances on those pianos. Quality was not nearly as good back then... I've not heard o
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Just for those totally devoted to Chopin by Elene @ 02/12/17 11:24 PM

There is news, though, even after all this time: (Probable) new Chopin photo found Elene
Page 11 of 11 < 1 2 9 10 11
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas

(ad)
Piano Summit 2017!
Piano Summit 2017!
Check out the itineraries!
Click for Details
Piano Summit 2017
(ad)
Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restorations and sales
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
New Topics - Multiple Forums
April 1, I'm performing in Carnegie Hall (not as a pianist)
by Orange Soda King
38 minutes 42 seconds ago
Easy, but fast and energetic pieces?
by VijvalN
Today at 10:08 PM
Need Advice - May Purchase 16 Yr Old Nordiska
by JJKNB
Today at 06:25 PM
My practice app of choice and how I use it
by JackMusic
Today at 06:24 PM
Software module vs keyboard inner sound engine, practical
by hag01
Today at 05:05 PM
(ad)
Sheet Music Plus
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Forum Stats
86,724 Registered Members
44 Forums
178,592 Topics
2,600,010 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2017 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission