Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician
SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
Ad (Piano Sing)
How to Make Your Piano Sing
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
Who's Online
61 registered (AndyP, angga888, Beemer, bennevis, AZ_Astro, 16 invisible), 1236 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Pianist Corner
Re. the Mac instructions, after clipping/cropping the image, I suppose I still have to save it as a JPEG and then upload it to an external site, right?
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: MOYD 2014 by casinitaly @ 12/12/14 05:00 PM

Wow you almost made it to a perfect MOYD - but hey, sounds like a very interesting reason to have missed a few days at the piano!
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Faber and Faber Piano Adventures all levels by BrianDX @ 12/12/14 04:47 PM

I'm currently in the middle of Level 3A and things are getting a bit harder. However, as has always been the case, Faber has a way of introducing the proper pieces and exercises for each new challenge. Once you have finished the section, what do you
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Popular movie themes collection book by Auntie Lynn @ 12/12/14 02:22 PM

I got the Movie fake book from Amazon - it's a goldmine!! I think you get to look at the contents before you buy it. I think it's about $30 and cheap at the price. Good luck...
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Just found this...talented composer and pianist! by Grandpianoman @ 12/12/14 01:57 PM

Hi Carey, Thanks for joining the conversation! Lol...I can understand the B getting played a lot. Even though it needed a refreshed tuning, it still sounded good. Since I learned how to tune pianos, am more sensitive to tuning, and a bit more cr
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Fazioli pianos by phantomFive @ 12/12/14 01:23 PM

Originally Posted By: Steve PetersonThey offered it to me for $115,000, tax paid. Wow.
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Hi Ben. This may seem unrelated, but consider the one thing that DPs have that APs don't: a volume control. Most APs, as acoustic instruments go, are pretty darn loud. If you set your DP volume low, so as to keep the piano at a lower volume than an
Piano Teachers Forum
Ontario/Claremont is a LONG way from USC. Claremont college might be a better bet. A visit to So Cal Pianos might reveal some leads. I wouldn't call but instead visit. Most piano stores know who the effective teachers are and I believe being fa
Jump to new posts Re: Roland HP 508 users by toddy @ 12/12/14 12:21 PM

Originally Posted By: dannac Hope you feel better now Toddy. Hi, dannac. I feel OK, thanks but must be missing something. Better than what?
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Teaching pop piano by John v.d.Brook @ 12/12/14 10:26 AM

Nikolas - just for you!
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Fur Elise by catsprawl90 @ 12/12/14 09:48 AM

Originally Posted By: wimpianoIf you want to play it really well it is unrealistic. As said earlier: level 7 piece. I admit I didn`t read that before I posted. Level 7 is definately beyond me, I`m going to give it some more time.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Piano Tastings by Karl Watson @ 12/12/14 09:25 AM

Friends: Not wishing to strike the negative note but I concur with Joe. The Klavierhalle pianos sound rather nasty to me. Karl Watson, Staten Island, NY
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Grimaud performs Tears become streams become by Kreisler @ 12/12/14 09:19 AM

Wow...Anthony Tommasini actually enjoyed something!
Jump to new posts Re: First digital piano: Clavinova 535 or Kawai CN 35? by Kawai James @ 12/12/14 08:44 AM

Yes, Morodiene is spot on.
Pianist Corner
Thanks a lot for sharing this! Haven't listened to the interview yet but I've been exploring Jacob's video output and it's incredible!
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Stanwood Touch Design question by gynnis @ 12/12/14 06:05 AM

Maybe the point is that both systems allow faster diagnosis and repair of action issues. I imagine both will be fine tuned over time, and personal preferences will be dialed into further versions.
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Playing piano without a piano by Nahum @ 12/12/14 06:01 AM

A solution ? http://www.compax.ru/2-4-7-21.html
Piano Photo Gallery - Pictures of Pianos
Jump to new posts brahms score or something by phantomFive @ 12/12/14 03:51 AM

a
Composer's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Hi everybody, here you have some of my last composition by Steve Villa-Masson @ 12/12/14 03:38 AM

This other video (like the first one), is unlisted and the piece was not finished yet, it is also a composition "Schubertienne n░3":
Just For The Fun of It
Jump to new posts Re: Classical music stations? by mek42 @ 12/11/14 10:41 PM

I listen to WCPE when I stream on my computer. It is not piano only and (I'm moderately hearing impaired) the host is at a much lower volume than the music, so it is difficult for me to hear the commentary. They do offer a choice of mp3 or Ogg Vorb
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Thank you! For $300 I wasn't expecting much but you just confirmed my gut feel. Thank tou kindly!
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Curriculums for high school beginner piano by Morodiene @ 12/11/14 09:55 PM

Originally Posted By: hreichgottIf you've never taught piano before, observing a good teacher is much more important than choosing the right curriculum. Since you are teaching in a classroom, could you make contact with someone who teaches maybe keyb
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: New Visitors and Lurkers Please Read... by mek42 @ 12/11/14 09:55 PM

Teaching myself piano and classical guitar in hopes of being able to teach my 3 year old daughter musical skills as she grows older. Or at least be able to learn together. Played tuba in elementary / jr high. Also working on composition, writing a
Adult Beginners Forum
Originally Posted By: hreichgottTo me it sounds like you didn't spend enough time at the intermediate level. You nailed it.
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: A Poor Lesson by Jonathan Baker @ 12/11/14 06:38 PM

Originally Posted By: TheHappyPianoMuseI am one of those who simply cannot perform in public. I loathe itů.I will never play in public. Fair enough - you have the right to choose your agenda, but to state the obvious, that is not how all of your
Page 12 of 13 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 >
What's Hot!!
Christmas Header
- > Gift Ideas for Music Lovers < -
From PianoSupplies.com a division of Piano World.
-------------------
The December Free Piano Newsletter
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(ad) Yamaha CP Music Rest Promo
Yamaha CP Music Rest Promo
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
(ad) Piano Music Sale - Dover Publications
Piano Music Sale
Sheet Music Plus (125)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
New Topics - Multiple Forums
A new clip of Don Pullen in action
by rintincop
12/17/14 11:03 PM
Learn a Song in 7 minutes: Carol of the Bells
by Hugh Sung
12/17/14 10:11 PM
December 2014 Holiday Piano Bar
by piano_primo_1
12/17/14 06:14 PM
The Language of Taste - Pianos, Wine ... and Birds
by PNO40
12/17/14 05:16 PM
Good Practice Amp for Roland FP7F?
by TheloniousPunk
12/17/14 04:24 PM
Forum Stats
77333 Members
42 Forums
159946 Topics
2348970 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
Gift Ideas for Music Lovers!
Find the Perfect Gift for the Music Lovers on your List!
Visit our online store today.

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission