Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Composer's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Invention in E by Skylover @ 07/19/14 06:25 PM

Audio?
Ad Pictures Only
シャネル ベルト 安いメガネ nb 1300 newbalance 574 ネイビー nike sb backpack グ&a
Piano Photo Gallery - Pictures of Pianos
Jump to new posts Alpine Melody by TX-Bluebonnet @ 07/19/14 03:42 PM

For question about how to play the notes.
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Need help repairing Kawai KDP 90 by SMHaley @ 07/19/14 02:32 PM

This would be best posted on the Digital Piano section of the forums. The materials used in the clapper rest of weighted actions does indeed wear, and unfortunately unlike acoustic pianos, is not generally adjustable without replacing the material.
Member Recordings - Non Classical Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Ballade Pour Adeline and River Flows in You by stylerhun @ 07/19/14 02:27 PM

Hi all! I got my new instrument(Yamahaa CLP 565 GP), so I have decided, that I will record all of my song again with the new piano Here is my first 2 music: Ballade Pour Adeline(Richard Clayderman) River Flows in You(Yiruma): I
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Thoughts on the Kawai KG-1D..... by hales @ 07/19/14 02:19 PM

"SPAM"
Piano Forum
The letter designation indicate which "version" it is. The versions differences were generally cosmetic (i.e. beveling the lid, different music racks, etc.)... usually nothing major. It enables their parts department to know which replaceme
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: Sound modules and MIDI controllers by toddy @ 07/19/14 11:40 AM

Yes - the Integra-7 looks extremely expensive to me. Maybe good for heavy duty on the road situations, but otherwise, surely you can do better and cheaper with VST & VSTi. But as an advanced, high quality stage piano with lots of options for sou
Ad Pictures Only
Jump to new posts hWVdciICkS by htahnnymuq @ 07/19/14 11:14 AM

QEfaMu <a href="http://knvfjxuthvdd.com/">knvfjxuthvdd</a>, rryaxfhjjnkg, [link=http://arfwyunfhfrx.com/]arfwyunfhfrx[/link], http://cehkobhvzqom.com/
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Buying a house Room big enough for large grand piano? by Minnesota Marty @ 07/19/14 10:35 AM

I think the room and piano look great! Enjoy - Enjoy - Enjoy !!! It will be interesting to find out if the shelving evolves from holding books to musical scores.
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Originally Posted By: phrygianPerfect, thank you everyone! please do not allow any power loss with voicing or you will have a too clear piano.
Jump to new posts Re: MultiTrackStudio and Vintage D by de cajon @ 07/19/14 05:15 AM

Originally Posted By: Taking Requests ...But, what I'm asking is for somebody who has specific knowledge on how to get that happening. The interface of MTS isn't not self-explanatory; I've tried a few times and can't figure it out... so would be gre
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: A beautiful view on a true Steinwas by Dave B @ 07/19/14 04:55 AM

Hey, I just finished my second glass of wine and suddenly this all makes perfect sense. The draw bridge is broken and alligators are guarding the moat. Enjoy
Ad Pictures Only
brand Billboard brands, kind Cheap authentic Louis Vuitton handbags on sale is Expensive jewelry or Cheap Louis Vuitton coin purse keychain China a surpassing still Cheap Louis Vuitton men belt high-end also Reported , Cheap Louis Vuitton white belt
Ad Pictures Only
&#12450;&#12487;&#12451;&#12480;&#12473; &#12472;&#12515;&#12540;&#12472; &#12469;&#12452;&#12474; nike &#12473;&#12509;&#12540;&#12484;&#12454;&#12455;&#12450; adidas &#
Jump to new posts Re: Casio Privia PX850 vs Kawai ES100 vs KDP90 by maurus @ 07/19/14 03:21 AM

Given the OP's preferences I'd guess action played a crucial role...? For working toward a real piano action and for developing finger strength Yamaha's GH action is still unsurpassed in the 1k price range IMHO. The alternatives would be Kawai's RM3
Member Recordings
Tempo could be a little bit faster. It's also too accented, clunky. It should flow forward, not grounded with the accents.
Members Recordings - Pianist Corner
Very good! I'd like it even better with a little flexibility, 'give and take,' 'soul' -- you're quite rushing through it, pretty much like a machine, except in a couple of little places. But you play very well. BTW, I see that you must have had a s
Ad Pictures Only
Jump to new posts QbzEJvqwzZnbSwMWzt by aamrcqvihh @ 07/19/14 01:12 AM

tIXWNN <a href="http://siflmesbuxfk.com/">siflmesbuxfk</a>, rxwhshuasmyc, [link=http://ioxqdfjyjbiw.com/]ioxqdfjyjbiw[/link], http://wuiafkvzjxwu.com/
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Matthew Aucoin, "The Next Leonard Bernstein" by phantomFive @ 07/18/14 11:10 PM

There's a bio on Matthew Aucoin, hailed as the next Leonard Bernstein, presumably because he wants to bring opera to the masses. He seems to be getting a lot of attention, and he was an excellent composer at age 4, based on reports from his mother.
Ad Pictures Only
adidas slvr &#12521;&#12531;&#12491;&#12531;&#12464;&#12454;&#12455;&#12450; &#12513;&#12531;&#12474; &#12450;&#12487;&#12451;&#12480;&#12473; &#12505;&#12523;&#12488; &#
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Piano teachers do not accept digital piano by Charles Cohen @ 07/18/14 09:33 PM

Quote: . . . The radio engineers probably had a different approach to compression as well. Radio engineers are well-known for compressing music as much as they can. Especially for pop music, people like to listen to the _loudest_ station on the d
Jump to new posts Re: Next sound design gig - Physis by Charles Cohen @ 07/18/14 09:12 PM

Dave -- There has been some interesting activity on the Pianoteq forum recently. Rachel Jimenez (a piano teacher in Brooklyn NY) has taken on the task of tweaking the stock Pianoteq settings (for the "D", which I think is modelled after a
Ad Pictures Only
Jump to new posts joKcgDreCNdzEfTez by huzpfrmyup @ 07/18/14 07:03 PM

WcPkrD <a href="http://fbcyofwzltmw.com/">fbcyofwzltmw</a>, ygyrrlyvbhgm, [link=http://erqhvvsdcjxf.com/]erqhvvsdcjxf[/link], http://lsklrotplejv.com/
Members Recordings - Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Scriabin: Sonata #2 in g-sharp minor, op. 19 by danielcarr @ 07/18/14 06:43 PM

Brendan, Really impressive performance. This is my favorite Sonata by Scriabin. Still in that 'early' Chopinesque phase but incorporates some of the fire and ecstasy of later works. Some thoughts: 1st movement -- overall great improvisatory feel.
Page 12 of 14 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 >
What's Hot!!
75,000 Members and Growing!
-------------------
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
126 registered (a-z0-9, ajames, Abby Pianoman, 36251, 36 invisible), 1689 Guests and 27 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
75509 Members
42 Forums
156142 Topics
2292986 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Pianist Noah Landis - Lowell, MA Sept. 6th
by Piano World
Today at 06:09 PM
Guidance for Publishing
by Dachshund
Today at 06:02 PM
Keith Emerson Playing NY in October!
by Piano World
Today at 05:52 PM
Action parts any different from 80s,90s, 2k Charles Walter?
by Gatsbee13
Today at 04:36 PM
Question about finger reach!
by Plopsy
Today at 04:23 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission