Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
Who's Online
123 registered (AndrewJCW, 36251, Andrei Kuznetsov, angga888, 35 invisible), 1544 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Originally Posted By zggame. . . My kids do take liberty to play with the key/buttons. . . You should have _started_ by saying that!<g>
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Baldwin grand disaster by joe80 @ 11/24/15 02:51 AM

I've never seen a Baldwin in Scotland either apart from a couple of compact uprights that were in a music shop in Dundee. I know of a concert grand in the East of England but I haven't played it. Come to think of it there are very few American grands
Jump to new posts Re: Differences between Kawai KDP90 and Kawai CN-14? by Kawai James @ 11/24/15 02:14 AM

Hello anzeen, To answer your initial query, the KDP90 and CN14 are very similar in terms of specification and appearance. The KDP90 is available in the Premium Rosewood finish, and utilises the rectangular KAWAI name badge. The CN14 is available i
Members Recordings - Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Chopin opus 10 no 4 etude by Saffet @ 11/24/15 02:05 AM

Ok. I will keep on practicing slowly but perfect. This IMO should be playing perfect with incremental increase in speed and eventually reach 152 MM. Thus I need several months:) I have sought advice on YouTube tutorials as well in which people alway
Jump to new posts Re: Dead keys by agathiava @ 11/24/15 02:00 AM

Ok I can explore all my options here till I get my work done ! The fact that they sometimes work isn't relevant I suppose right? I will give it to an expert if the cleaning doesn't actually do the job - it's just that now I cannot afford not having
Jump to new posts Re: Just ordrered Kawai ES8! by Kawai James @ 11/24/15 01:33 AM

Congrats Possum - sounds like you got a good deal! Cheers, James x
Pianist Corner
Antonio Soler wrote multi-movement sonatas. So did Bach's sons.
Members Recordings - Pianist Corner
Actually I have to disagree about the orchestra. As amateur orchestras go, that one was quite good. The strings were mostly in tune. A few clackers from the brass, but all in all not bad. On the other hand you're playing was really very good.
Piano Forum
Originally Posted By WilliamTruittHi Neciebugs: That Bosey 170 is a nice little piano. And I believe you were considering a 7' Steinway B in another post somewhere. If you can handle 35K, you may be able to find a very nice rebuilt 7' Mason &
Adult Beginners Forum
I am sorry to seem out of line here,i just wana ask for the response of my post,please,can anyone help me with passing chords.I have been looking at the responses on the above post so i realy wish you can also take part in what i asked as you do here
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Jump to new posts Re: Piano Bars - Clubs - Restaurants by Piano World @ 11/23/15 10:11 PM

Wow, great list, thanks Charles!
Member Recordings - Non Classical Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Adele - Million Years Ago - Piano Cover by Slava Makosky @ 11/23/15 09:29 PM

This is my own piano arrangement of "Million Years Ago" by Adele. Hope you enjoy!
Originally Posted By anotherscottHave you tried also putting the Pianoteq signals into Line In of the PX-350? Maybe putting some of the sound there would help you get the effect you're after. Part of it may be that, when sound is coming out of a boar
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: A story :-) by Mark_C @ 11/23/15 09:08 PM

Great that you guys are interested! And you can already meet him over here!
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Concert grand option for parlor grand. Why not? by Just Steven @ 11/23/15 07:53 PM

Originally Posted By trandinhnamanhOriginally Posted By Just StevenI don't understand why you want a door knob on a piano? Some people just love doors Now I understand its dual purpose. I have no doubt you will have many years to enjoy. Congra
Piano Teachers Forum
Originally Posted By Opus_MaximusNeil Stannard is excellent, and used to be a member of this forum. He lives in Park La Brea, smack middle of Weho. PM for details. I've talked to Neil about lessons but it was quite a while ago. I was interested i
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Key Dip for Bush & Lane Grand by KawaiDon @ 11/23/15 07:10 PM

You should try some different settings with both the hammer blow distance and key dip, and find what works well in this action. There are so many possibilities for things being wrong in that action that it's hard to know what the settings should be!
Jump to new posts Re: Centrio to Yamaha by Moonsh1ne @ 11/23/15 05:11 PM

https://www.youtube.com/user/PaulBartonPiano/about This amazing pianist is in Thailand. Don't know if he gives lessons, but perhaps he could recommend something.
Adult Beginners Forum
Awesome! I always tell people to beware and not just assume that a teacher is good, especially when you feel little or no progress. I believe the vast majority of people teaching music are unqualified to do so. Glad you didn't give up and found a goo
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: what to program with Gaspard? by Auntie Lynn @ 11/23/15 03:44 PM

If you wanna stick with Ravel, the Menuet Antique is a nice change of pace, charming as heck. One of my classmates built his program from the back playing the 20th century first and Bach last. But you're doing just fine - go for it...
Piano Forum
I have the PX 5s and the 330 (similar, I think to the 350) - The 5s is more for stage work and requires additional amplifier or headphones. The actions are both good, but a bit different from each other. For your use I think the Casio 350 would
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Composing My Own Music - Left Hand Question by Brandon Sip @ 11/23/15 02:20 PM

^^^^ That's just UNCALLED for! Hehe.
Great job of you and your wife. Also I would like to thank you deeply for mentioning lady in number 6, Alice. I was deeply moved by what I saw on youtube. Her love of music is all compassing, so deep that this love becomes spiritual. It also remind
Originally Posted By TonyBanksMacy - I can only imagine. Acoustic pianos with all their intricacies would be much harder to judge value, hence much easier for the dealer to take advantage of the customer. MacMacMac - It was not just one experience,
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Yamaha MX100A 1989 by Sam4 @ 11/23/15 12:12 PM

Hiya fellas. We have just got a 1989 Yamaha MX100A for our work in the restaurant. My local tuner gave me a 1.44MB HDD floppy disk with some tunes on it. What is confusing me is, I own a Yamaha G2B Disklavier, same year 1989 with the wagon Diskla
Page 13 of 14 < 1 2 11 12 13 14 >
the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
(ad) Yamaha CP4 or CP40 Free Bag
Buy a CP4 or CP40 Get a Free Bag
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ads) PD - WNG - MH
Mason & Hamlin Piano Factory Tours
Ad (the Piano Store)
the Piano Store - Restored Steinway Pianos
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
New Topics - Multiple Forums
College Auditions
by colin_pianist18
11/29/15 10:19 PM
A couple videos of me playing some hymns
by bananasushi
11/29/15 08:14 PM
A visit to Russell Kassman Pianos
by Markarian
11/29/15 07:48 PM
Scheidmayer Grand Piano
by Sam4
11/29/15 06:54 PM
Using In-ear monitors, what does it really sound like?
by Morodiene
11/29/15 05:41 PM
What's Hot!!
Posting Pictures on the Forums
Forums Rules & Help
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
Forum Stats
81,600 Registered Members
44 Forums
168,668 Topics
2,470,891 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe
Our Piano Related Classified Ads
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2015 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission