Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
(ad) The Best of Both Worlds
Yamaha Hybrid the Best of Both Worlds
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
138 registered (accordeur, 36251, 36 invisible), 1576 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Interesting point. I got mine at $1500. Anyway, it is not uncommon for the price of a product to be higher when first introduced, and then to drop as the development costs are recouped. Even though the Integra-7 has a lot of "old" sound
Jump to new posts Re: AKG K702/712 headphones by Chewbacca @ Today at 12:39 PM

I have also read plenty of times that Fiio headphone amps provide adequate power for the 702. Good thing is they don't come too expensive. I have the Alpen and it drives the 702 very well with no apparent distortion. Curious to hear on your final th
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Faber Graduates by ebonykawai @ Today at 12:39 PM

I actually grabbed my 3B book and tried out Swing Low. Wow, I have to say this one IS quite a bit harder than the one in All in One 2. Looking at it, it seemed like it should be a bit easier, but it's not. AIO only had C inversions, I believe, and th
Adult Beginners Forum
Thank you all! I'm truly enlightened and relieved! Can't believe I've been sitting in the worst seat all the time! Originally Posted By AndrewJCWOriginally Posted By Dave BI like to get myself below the piano because I like the sound quality that c
Piano Forum
Are sets of these Otto Heuss Larenim keytops available for purchase?
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: October Piano Bar by Riddler @ Today at 12:10 PM

Elssa, wonderful playing, as always. I especially liked your intro. Tunes like this are perfect for your romantic style, with those left hand melodic patterns, flat nine arpeggios, registration changes, soft endings, etc. The only thing missing was y
Jump to new posts Korg Havian 30? by David Farley @ Today at 12:02 PM

Whatever happened to the Korg Havian 30? The specs looked pretty good for the price and I remember people asking about it months ago. Has anybody tried it now that it's out?
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Ludovico Einaudi by Smurfette @ Today at 12:00 PM

I missed the live streaming too, as I was at a cousin's wedding.
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Bass string cleaning by Olek @ Today at 11:59 AM

Originally Posted By Mark R.Craig, Phosphoric acid is indeed a good and selective rust remover. However, on the various parts I've cleaned (machine parts, hand tools, clamps etc.), I've often seen that it leaves the steel with a dull grey colour - a
Adult Beginners Forum
In addition to the other advice given (a lot of which is very good) I would say spend a lot of time listening to music, and while you do it, try to hone in on pieces that you might want to aspire to play as you begin to learn. If you listen carefull
Adult Beginners Forum
Finally I have my last batch of comments. What a pleasure this recital has been! 41. stumber / Dave - I Love Paris Love the contrast between the melancholy mood and the upbeat! 42. Valencia - A Garden in the Rain 43. Valencia - Tico-tico no fuba
FAQ - Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Pleyel Baby Grand 1960"s by Margy @ Today at 11:50 AM

My father bought a Pleyel Baby Grand Piano for my mother in the 1960's when we were living in Belgium. It looks like it is Rosewood in color. I am trying to find the model number and its value with no luck so far. I currently live in Colorado Spri
Take this with a grain of salt because I wouldn't actually buy any of those... my tastes are a bit more expensive. I'm not wild about the connectivity on the ES-100: you'd need to run it out to FOH through the headphone jack, which is pretty kludge
Piano Forum
Originally Posted By Ivan M.Originally Posted By Olek... It goes with the accepted idea that U3 is TOO tall a 125 cm tall upright is the limit before the soundboard is too heavy (for having a nice tone in the 57 70 keys region) Plus, being tall, t
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Worst nightmares by Olek @ Today at 11:36 AM

My movers have a strong (thick) rope attached to the dolly that they put in front of the wheels to lock 2 of them Not sure it had secured the Boesendorfer, as the truck was on a slant and lowered more with the weight of the piano, but they did not s
Jump to new posts Re: ROLAND A90ex, RD-500 or RD600... advice needed! by AtlantisHero @ Today at 11:30 AM

Yes, PX-160 really have an awesome price/quality ratio... Casio has been improving the privia line sensibly. But Roland is a Roland. I think this is something like buying a brand new Hyundai Elantra or a 10 year-old Toyota Camry...
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: POP Recital, Sign Up Thread by noobpianist90 @ Today at 11:29 AM

Sign Up List: The Beatles - Lady Madonna - Greener The Beatles - You Never Give Me Your Money - Greener Burt Bacharach - Close to You - Greener Elton John - Border Song - Greener Adams & Vallance - Summer of 69 - Richard (zrtf90) Paul McCartney -
Jump to new posts Re: Your favourite temperaments and client's reactions by Lucas Brookins RPT @ Today at 11:20 AM

I always tune the EBVT III. Never had a problem with it and I have gotten comments that the piano sings a lot more, more than it ever has.
Jump to new posts Re: Digital Piano, ADVICE APPRECIATED! :) by Fer De Armas @ Today at 11:10 AM

Ok, so try ES7, maybe a best action than ES8 and FP80.
Jump to new posts Re: little help please - kawai CN34 vs CN25 by Fer De Armas @ Today at 11:05 AM

Or try Kawai CN34, maybe best action than Roland HP504 or 506...
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai MP11 Release Date / MP10 vs ES7 by Fer De Armas @ Today at 11:01 AM

Hi, are you tried Kawai MP7?
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha > Steinway > Kawai > Fazioli by Olek @ Today at 10:59 AM

As here we mostly have black shiny polyester pianos, clearly some have deeper black than others. When buffing them, it is also clear that some polyester are harder than other (plus polyester harden in time) Bechstein for instance, is known for b
Jump to new posts Re: Introduction and Saying Hello! by Mark Cerisano, RPT @ Today at 10:59 AM

You're welcome.
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Spotlight on a pianist by WhoDwaldi @ Today at 10:49 AM

Years ago, university recital halls were often glorified choral rehearsal rooms with the audience taking the choir's place seated on built-in risers. That meant a wide, shallow room. If the spots were positioned in the back coners of the hall behind
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: 20 minutes by Incongruous @ Today at 10:21 AM

Originally Posted By bennevisOriginally Posted By IncongruousDo audiences really need to hear another Dante sonata, Wanderer, Corelli Variations, Valse Nobles or Bach Busoni chaconne? Why not: Liszt - Weinen Klagen Sorgen Zagen variations Liszt - N
Page 2 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 11 12 >
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
(ad) Yamaha Stage Pianos
Yamaha CP4 & CP40 Stage Pianos
Ad (the Piano Store)
the Piano Store - Restored Steinway Pianos
(ads) PD - WNG - MH
Wessell Nickel & Gross
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Do Musical People Listen to a Lot of Music?
by Greener
10/07/15 12:36 PM
Korg Havian 30?
by David Farley
10/07/15 12:02 PM
Help me pick one of these four digital pianos / keyboards
by Grayson73
10/07/15 11:03 AM
Use of pedal after switching to Acoustic
by Sketches
10/07/15 10:11 AM
What are your favorite recordings of The Art of Fugue?
by BWV 846
10/07/15 09:35 AM
What's Hot!!
Posting Pictures on the Forums
Forums Rules & Help
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
Forum Stats
80,970 Registered Members
44 Forums
167,360 Topics
2,452,613 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe
Our Piano Related Classified Ads
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2015 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission