Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
(ad)
Calculator Looks Like Piano Keyboard
Calculator that looks like a piano keyboard
Piano Keyboard Calculator

New in the Piano World online store (PianoSupplies.com) now.
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
Who's Online
94 registered (anamnesis, AprilE, Alexjr1543, AndrewJCW, alienT, 22 invisible), 1419 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Roland RD100 Loud Keybed by bellspiano @ Today at 09:22 AM

And you have responses in the digital forum! Good work, and, again, welcome.
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: Public pianos by slipperykeys @ Today at 09:15 AM

Originally Posted By Edb123From the link u gave above "pop down to st Pancras international between the 4th - 22nd July 2016" Today is the 26th ahem I am neither promoting the competition or Roland, nor St Pancras, come to that. The po
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Jump to new posts Re: fingerings for this walking bass line? by Nahum @ Today at 07:05 AM

Originally Posted By dire tonicNahum, your right hand is too hyperactive; more flexibility and calmness! OP: Originally Posted By iamandersHowdy! We all know the bass line: C-E-G-A-Bb (you go up and down and with all 3 chords of the non-jazz 12 b
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Help from other adult beginners and/or piano teachers by Charles Cohen @ Today at 06:28 AM

Originally Posted By AndrewJCWI'm not sure it can be accurately written, but it's certainly not worth the effort. Try notating this timing https://vid.me/6rKT That sounds like 2 (in the piano) against 3 (a triplet-swung drum and bass). There may b
Jump to new posts The 3 you always come back to? by 36251 @ Today at 06:26 AM

I asked this question on other forum. I listen to a vast number of great pianists for enjoyment, study, reflection, etc., but I recently realized as great as they all are I always gravitate back to three. It could be pianists, organists, or anyone.
Jump to new posts Re: Issues in Yamaha Digital Piano (Clavinova) by Aly Baracat @ Today at 05:01 AM

I don't know why it isn't showing for some people!! You can check it from the link in my signature !! I would really appreciate your feedback and comments on it
Composer's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: I need feedback from all the composers here :D by Aly Baracat @ Today at 04:51 AM

I really appreciate your feedback!! I will take that into consideration when I record other pieces
Of course. Bear in mind that too stiff a bristle leaves fine scratches that may not be noticed until its too late.
https://www.hellerbass.eu/
Please be quiet. and please power on your CLP. after 2-3seconds you could hear click sound around amp board? it's switching muterelay unlock sound. no sound --- power amp IC is dead .TA8233H.price is around 5-6$. pin15 Lch out pin11 Rch out you hav
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Best edited version? by outo @ Yesterday at 11:59 PM

I am yet to see useful editions of Scarlatti with fingerings. Working your own is much more useful IMO.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts YouTube Lesson Video - Pentatonic Scales by Piano Tipping @ Yesterday at 10:31 PM

Here's a video I made explaining major and minor pentatonic scales:
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Changing studio policy and lesson fees by Peter K. Mose @ Yesterday at 10:17 PM

Originally Posted By ArghhhOriginally Posted By Peter K. Mose Regarding the move to 45-minute lessons, you could phase out the half-hour lessons over the next 2 years, and raise your rates by 50% in a similar phase-in. It's been a while since you p
Composer's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: MIDI files to the Bach Chorales by MrWups @ Yesterday at 10:02 PM

http://www.kunstderfuge.com/bach/organ.htm#Choral-Preludes has a variety of Bach Chorales – not all for piano, however.
Jump to new posts Re: Fine tuning the ES8 by AZ_Astro @ Yesterday at 10:02 PM

Originally Posted By dmdOriginally Posted By AZ_AstroCould you comment on the sound of the ES8 vs the sound of the VST packages that you own? Well, all I can tell you is that I rarely use any of my software packages now. I try them periodically b
Piano Photo Gallery - Pictures of Pianos
Jump to new posts 1916 5'8" knabe by Gene Nelson @ Yesterday at 09:11 PM

target clear finish
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Want BIGGER Pedals!!! by BDB @ Yesterday at 08:44 PM

I would take some plywood and make something that would provide a bigger surface. All it needs to be is a flat piece under the pedals, and separate pieces for each pedal hinged at the heel, with the toe placed on top of the existing pedal.
Jump to new posts Re: Any word on the MP12 by Kawai? by Kawai James @ Yesterday at 08:04 PM

Originally Posted By RallyYou could buy a simple TRS connector 1 OUT - 2 IN for less than $10 US and employ 2 headphones from a single output. Perhaps this: https://www.amazon.com/Hosa-YPP-118-inch-Dual-Cable/dp/B000068O56 Yes, good suggestion - th
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Elton John's Left hand by Rickster @ Yesterday at 07:48 PM

I don't know a lot about piano playing, but it looks to me like he is playing a basic 3/4 timing stride style LH root bass-chord, lower 5th bass-root-chord, root bass-chord, lower 5th bass-root chord, etc... I really couldn't tell what key he was pl
Jump to new posts Re: Elton John's run by Visalia @ Yesterday at 07:21 PM

Thanks DireOriginally Posted By dire tonicstart with G,Eb together then down in single notes through D,C,A then back up through C,D,Eb,E,G,C down to B etc. There should be enough info there, the second run is based on the same idea.Thanks JonR, I t
Jump to new posts Re: Joy of Improv - transposition struggles by cmajornine @ Yesterday at 06:09 PM

Originally Posted By Velvet MunchkinGreetings from London. This is my first forum post. I am an intermediary-level (non-beginner) pianist who discovered Dave Franks’ brilliant website and have followed up this by buying his JoyofImprov Book 1. It's
Jump to new posts Re: Damper Lift Rod? Problems by mresteban @ Yesterday at 04:47 PM

You sir, are right. I was wrong, but stubborn enough to not realize just how much strength it required. Though I think I will need to replace the connection between the pedal and the lever as the it has come out of the hole in the pedal. However,
Jump to new posts Re: Transitioning to digital by drewrst @ Yesterday at 04:45 PM

k361, Just in case you may not know, there have been posts related to prices-paid info from PW regulars indicating that when shopping the high end of DPs, you can typically haggle/negotiate upwards to %35 off the listed/street price. Given your ball
Jump to new posts Re: Crazy expressions while playing by charleslang @ Yesterday at 04:32 PM

I guess you have to be logged in to facebook for it to work. I can't find a way to link to it without requiring a facebook login. I'm sorry.
Jump to new posts Re: A couple of issues re Pianoteq by peterws @ Yesterday at 04:15 PM

Youre probably talking about the same thing, there are 5 presets. And when I play them using the DP voice alongside, you can hear the latency like an echo, on some settings. It does seem better now. But I dont think its saved. . . Merde!
Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
What's Hot!!
Why Do YOU Play the Piano?
-------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

-------------------
Piano Classified Ads
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
(ad)
Pianist Magazine
Pianist Magazine - Helping you become a better player
(ad)
Defining National Piano Schools
Defining National Piano Schools
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ads)
PD - WNG - MH
PianoDisc
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Advanced recital songs?
by Pianist808
07/27/16 10:47 PM
I feel in love with a Kemble studio upright
by kbing
07/27/16 08:31 PM
Ideas or a type of finish?
by MaryMM
07/27/16 06:35 PM
Antique Virgil Practice Piano
by dougnlindsay
07/27/16 04:32 PM
How much can a RPT improve a piano?
by chamberbell
07/27/16 01:12 PM
Forum Stats
84,450 Registered Members
44 Forums
174,173 Topics
2,543,555 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
Sheet Music Plus (125)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2016 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission