Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
(ad)
Pianoteq
Grotrian Concert
Royal
for Pianoteq out now
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Buyers Guide
Who's Online
99 registered (Beakybird, Bachus, Bambers, Badboy, Almar, 24 invisible), 1972 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: RCM Grade 9 Piano Exam by BruceD @ Yesterday at 11:04 PM

First: Welcome to Piano World. Second: You've posted in the wrong Forum; this should be posted in the Pianist Corner. This forum is for the discussion of pianos, their manufacture and marketing, primarily. Third: There's no knowing what the examin
Games
Jump to new posts Re: Piano game by Debby Lesko @ Yesterday at 11:01 PM

I have played Piano Master 2 in android. Nice one.
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Bookkeeping Programs by Debby Lesko @ Yesterday at 10:49 PM

We have a music composition company here in Salt Lake City. For business purpose we have to maintain double entry bookkeeping records. We have a AICPA certified bookkeeper and he suggested us to try accounting services from Zipbooks. Quickbooks is
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: Ivory II Studio Grands + authorization without iLok by AZ_Astro @ Yesterday at 10:44 PM

Another Press Release of the Update to Ivory II and the new product called Studio Grands: See: http://www.timespace.com/news/4969/namm-2017%3A-synthogy-announce-ivory-ii-update-and-new-studio-grands.html Excerpt below: NAMM 2017: Synthogy announc
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Help: advice for adult learner re-starting lessons? by ShiroKuro @ Yesterday at 10:32 PM

Yes, it was very kind of her to give me some suggestions. And as far as problems go, it could be worse! And I do hope I can keep in touch with her, it would be nice to have some more piano friends and musical contacts here!
Games
Jump to new posts Re: what is your all time favorite game by Debby Lesko @ Yesterday at 10:31 PM

Far Cry 1 Far Cry 3 Batman Arkham City. Commandos 1-5
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: NAMM 2017 Thread by Davdoc @ Yesterday at 10:28 PM

Originally Posted By Rich GalassiniA few things I saw today.... A ContraBass Trumpet! A hotrod Seiler. A visit to Kim's Pianos, the Los Angeles dealer for The Matchless Cunningham pianos. Also a cool new app. for the Diskl
Jump to new posts Re: DP for 6 year old beginners by technical ko @ Yesterday at 10:07 PM

Originally Posted By SSKThank you all for sharing your thoughts and experiences about various digital pianos. I bought the Kawai CN35 today from a local dealer and will be picking it up in next few days. Originally Posted By technical koYou're in th
Jump to new posts Re: Ship to Us from musicstore.de. Bad idea? by KHen @ Yesterday at 10:01 PM

So you are MAINLY concerned about repair issues, warranty coverage and service availability?
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: How to automatically sharp or flat in the key by Pianocat3 @ Yesterday at 09:42 PM

My teacher too, I practice thoughtfully, and nope, ain't working. I'm doubling down on it, try some more. Maybe I'm slow. I guess we all have different challenges on piano!!
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Trouble reading Deck the hall sheet music by Carey @ Yesterday at 09:10 PM

Originally Posted By BDBI was referring to Nagasaki. Got it !!!
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Jeremy Denk's two-hour course in Western Music by phantomFive @ Yesterday at 09:03 PM

I heard that he was doing this, and I was interested in hearing how the audience would respond. It sounds like he did a superb job. Thanks for your report.
Piano Forum
Quote:"Dealer prep" is doing what is necessary to bring the piano into reasonable good condition, in tuning, tone quality, and touch. "Best possible condition" is better. Making customers happy and earning you business. Even lea
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Op. 109 Recital by RubberFingers @ Yesterday at 08:27 PM

Can't recall if Op 109 has repeats, but for some audiences you could not play the repeats. Broke my heart to play Op 111 without repeats, but the recital I was in had waaaay too much content already, and few in the audience would appreciate it anyway
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: New Visitors and Lurkers Please Read... by Anne Francis @ Yesterday at 08:01 PM

Ah, I just started visiting the Pianist Corner after not being on the site at all for a few years... and realized I should probably introduce myself. I'm also a piano technician, and used to be quite active on that forum when I first started as a tec
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Really? by David-G @ Yesterday at 08:01 PM

Originally Posted By Pneuma ... Anyhow, I removed the images from my post. I think it's a shame to remove the images. When they disappear from Craigslist, anyone reading this thread will not be able to see the gem that we are talking about.
Piano Forum
Originally Posted By RetsacnalOriginally Posted By phantomFiveGoing through the museums and buildings, it is easy to see who is at the center: the royalty. The composers: Beethoven, Mozart, Haydn......are there in the background like servants I guess
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Sight reading practice software? by malkin @ Yesterday at 07:07 PM

You can find hymns for free online.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Service manual Yamaha Disklavier MX100A by gj53 @ Yesterday at 07:03 PM

I am looking for a service manual for the MX100A The unit will play from several seconds then quit. The display indicates that it is still "reading" the disk. The RED LEDs on the driver board will then begin to light up.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Buying a Piano off of Craigslist by Rickster @ Yesterday at 06:50 PM

Originally Posted By hello my name isRickster how did you get into inspecting your own pianos? Interest, study, research, trial-and-error, asking questions, reading the tech forum here and other sources, and learning to tune and service my own pianos
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai CS11 vs. CA97 (and CA67) by Falsch @ Yesterday at 06:46 PM

Forget it. You can't get the LX-17 for the price of a CS11. The CS11 has been steady on €3999, while the LX-17 started at €4750, then increased to €4999, and now to €5199, in both the Netherlands and (most) stores in Germany I've looked at.
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Jump to new posts Technique Video by Piano Tipping @ Yesterday at 05:44 PM

I figured something out today and thought I'd made a video explaining it. I'm not sure what you'd call this particular technique so I named it Alien Hand as it helps me remember how to do it.
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai VPC1 Custom Cabinet by Mr Zaxels @ Yesterday at 05:36 PM

Great resource, I was thinking on making a stand myself when I buy the VPC1 and those measurements will be very nice to have indeed.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: My New Concert Grand by Retsacnal @ Yesterday at 04:46 PM

I'm in the camp that says if you can maintain a constant ~42 Rh that you probably don't need to put a system in the piano. If you really want one though, someone posted in the last few days about a concert grand sized system that was removed from a p
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: protective piano film by Steve Senseney @ Yesterday at 04:46 PM

Be cautious about paper being protective. It can have abrasive tendencies.
Page 3 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 12 13 >
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas

(ad)
Piano Summit 2017!
Piano Summit 2017!
Check out the itineraries!
Click for Details
Piano Summit 2017
(ad)
Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restorations and sales
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Sheet music that sounds good with e-piano sound?
by JoBert
01/22/17 09:42 AM
Recording individual notes when piano is tuned
by slobajudge
01/22/17 09:36 AM
Massive dehumidifier recall!
by kennyz
01/22/17 09:03 AM
Digital Piano - Help with shortlist!
by Mizpah
01/22/17 08:17 AM
Frequency analysis of piano tone
by Davdoc
01/22/17 08:05 AM
(ad)
Sheet Music Plus
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Forum Stats
86,337 Registered Members
44 Forums
177,942 Topics
2,591,026 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2017 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission