Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This Search is powered by Google
(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Pianoteq
Grotrian Concert
Royal
for Pianoteq out now
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Buyers Guide
Who's Online
64 registered (alwatson, AZNpiano, AJB, ando, AprilE, 18 invisible), 1265 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: podcast recommendation? by dogperson @ Yesterday at 03:49 PM

Chopin documentary: The Women Behind The Music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rOOLm3n6GY Rubenstein Documentary https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFEsLdERZwI Horowitz: The Last Romantic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey2SHijm9fk&list=PL9
Forum Members Parties, Tours, Cruises, & Meetings
Jump to new posts Re: Bulgaria 2017 by malkin @ Yesterday at 03:48 PM

Furiously scouring airfares.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Best app for learning classical piano peices? by Goof @ Yesterday at 03:41 PM

Not really all that difficult to read music if you giv it a serious try. once the basics are known all the little signs just drop in.
Piano Forum
I think there was a thread here on this subject but I cannot find it. Ian
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Older Cunningham pianos by mc_2 @ Yesterday at 02:12 PM

Originally Posted By Rich Galassini Originally Posted By Miguel ReyNo manufacture name anywhere yet a serial#? large crack horribly out of tune? You might want to move on, a lot of options out there. I agree with you Miguel. mc_2, This does
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: Pianoteq settings - What is limiting me - CPU or soundcard? by Marcos Daniel @ Yesterday at 01:58 PM

I've found that mi laptop (i7 4710mq 8Gb RAM) has the internal sound chip on the same irq than wifi card... If the connection is active, it does not matter the settings, from time to time there will be some glitches. On older operating systems those
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Cleaning the brass by LindebladPiano @ Yesterday at 01:47 PM

Hello, We use Flitz Polish on brass exteriors. http://www.flitz.com/ However, polish only solid brass; don’t polish nickel. This resource references soap and warm water or a white vinegar solution for stubborn nickel spots. https://www.referenc
Pianist Corner
MarkH, in my country it is a must if you want to stay at the university. They can transfer you into senior lecturer position but our authorities have been reforming the system to make it even cheaper for central budget, so there is no guarantee that
Jump to new posts Re: CLP 585, LX-7 and LX-17 key weight by Gombessa @ Yesterday at 12:57 PM

All DPs have touch sensitivity settings; it can have a profound effect on the perception of light or heavy action!
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Short sustained sound of Boston GP 193 by S. Phillips @ Yesterday at 12:45 PM

I always try to keep it really simple. The first thing I would do is very very lightly seat the strings on the bridge with a vertical hammer shank by gently tapping just to the side of the bearing point of the string/ bridge pin. You would be surpr
Forum Members Parties, Tours, Cruises, & Meetings
Kalos Piano - I hope you can join us! UKIkarus - I hope you can work it into your plans! It would be nice to see you again.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Adding a spiral binder to music books by Theory Grl @ Yesterday at 12:29 PM

My equipment was all things that I had left over from my teaching career, so I use it rather than pay someone else to bind my books. The spiral binder was about $50. Paper cutter around &35. Plastic binding combs are approximately $5 a box depend
Jump to new posts Re: Roland FP-90 by Goss @ Yesterday at 12:13 PM

and the controls, and rainlink, and the expansion slots, and.. ^^
Pianist Corner
Originally Posted By pianoloverusI'm going to sneak in the night before through the adjacent building(I actually did this for Horowitz's 1966 Historic Return recital!)and paint the upper balcony orange, OK? I'm for it. Small point: The Historic Re
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Jazz versions of classical music by SonatainfSharp @ Yesterday at 11:08 AM

Originally Posted By pianoloverusand the best Fur Elise ever: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCfGXwx1mJs Most of the 2 million views on that video are me from watching it over the years again and again and again.
Jump to new posts Busking Nord Electro 4 + Vocal: POWER by AndrewMac @ Yesterday at 11:03 AM

Hi there, I´m new here, this is my first post! I´m planning to Busk to get a bit of extra cash always needed. What i have: - Nord Electro 4 - vocal mic (shure beta) What i need: - Amplifier for both vocal and keys - Power for keys and amplif
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Jump to new posts Re: Layla piano section by jgcross007 @ Yesterday at 10:37 AM

This is a very old thread, but I read some interesting sidebar discussions on the recording...here is another... my daughter, who is a journalist at a newspaper, had occasion to interview Rita Coolidge who was playing a local concert. Rita says that
It's worth a try, especially if it's what it takes to get the gig. After showing them your chops, you could quietly drop the laptop if what you are using is piano sounds. For live performance the Casio should be perfectly good enough. I've had enou
Adult Beginners Forum
Originally Posted By Isabelle1949Johan, consulting in the health care field. People at home will have to wear ear plugs, because I will practice from 10 pm to 1130-12 nightly. I don't want my duet partner to fire me!!! Isabelle, 10 pm?......mmmm
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Does this melody EXIST? Or is it original? by wr @ Yesterday at 09:17 AM

To me, it sounds like a snippet from a old movie soundtrack.
Jump to new posts Re: and now for something entirely different, the Lowery Rialto by David Farley @ Yesterday at 09:09 AM

If it's Electones we're talking about now, check out ameri1122's Youtube channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCydZCRRL5KKm3eqRzgkNs2g
Jump to new posts Re: Does the Kawai CS-11 have a soft-close lid? by Goss @ Yesterday at 08:52 AM

Look at it from another point of view - if they persist in closing the fallboard on their fingers, it will save lots in piano lessons ;P
Members Recordings - Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Scherzo from Beethoven sonata no. 3 by DanL @ Yesterday at 08:26 AM

Originally Posted By phantomFiveThe playing is fine......do you enjoy playing this piece? I do. My favored one among the whole sonata. Originally Posted By pianoloverusMy suggestion would be to work on the rhythmic steadiness. Try practicing it wi
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Another opinion seeker for upright piano by Davdoc @ Yesterday at 08:11 AM

Originally Posted By BeemerOriginally Posted By DavdocOriginally Posted By terminaldegreeOriginally Posted By gnuboiA better question would be do most students, even those who can go on to conservatory, need that authentic grand action? In the cas
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The Order of The Red Dot XLV by CarlosCC @ Yesterday at 08:09 AM

Thank you Monica and MarieJ
Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 >
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas

(ad)
A. Geyer Pianos
A. Geyer Pianos
(ad)
Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restorations and sales
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Kids and all their activities
by Candywoman
02/21/17 12:57 AM
Bargaining tools when buying a new piano
by greg88rx
02/21/17 12:13 AM
Who gave them (Russian) that right that talking about Gadzar
by Maximillyan
02/20/17 11:12 PM
Steinway D 92'`hammers
by QPS
02/20/17 10:51 PM
Losing your old teacher
by Piano*Dad
02/20/17 09:57 PM
(ad)
Sheet Music Plus
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Forum Stats
86,738 Registered Members
44 Forums
178,622 Topics
2,600,355 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2017 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission