Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
(ad)
Pianoteq
Grotrian Concert
Royal
for Pianoteq out now
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Buyers Guide
Who's Online
94 registered (ando, 36251, Alexjr1543, accordeur, aokman, 24 invisible), 2208 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Unique vintage grand piano found in the Karelian by Maximillyan @ Today at 12:28 AM

Originally Posted By David FarleyThanks for posting this. How well does a brass plate hold up? I do not think that the plate made nickel plated brass capable by their technical characteristics to be better iron
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts New Keith Jarrett master class by Dfrankjazz @ Today at 12:10 AM

Hi fellow felt freaks, you may enjoy this recent master class recorded at Mezzrow in NYC on the music of Keith Jarrett. Topics include creating new melodies, the use of the LH thumb, rising and falling, playing the *ring*, and much more. Free. https
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Op 25 no 6 double thirds fingering ? by Arghhh @ Yesterday at 11:45 PM

This one really depends on your hand, how it fits to the black keys and which fingers you feel more comfortable trilling with.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: heavy action? by XenondiFluoride @ Yesterday at 10:32 PM

good lord, did that fall off a truck after being rescued from a swamp? I must think up a pun.
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Piano tuner's delight, or not by Bambers @ Yesterday at 10:12 PM

Ah yes, treasure found on those lands still go to those properties though the ultimate beneficiaries in those cases are charities. That is only within those areas though, most of the UK is not in those. I should think the relevant people will get the
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai ES 8 by Kawai James @ Yesterday at 09:00 PM

Hello F. de B., thank you for your kind words and congrats on the purchase of your ES8. To answer your queries: Originally Posted By F. de B.why besides the pianos, most of other sounds are obviously NOT sampled for every 88 keys ? I expect this d
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Yamaha Mode WX7 by s7978 @ Yesterday at 08:34 PM

Hello, Does anyone knows what are the difference between WX7S and WX7F. I came across to see one for sale and it was WX7F. As far as I know, Yamaha USA carried WX7S but not WX7F. Is this model the top of the line in the Yamaha upright series. H
Members Recordings - Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: [Video] Liszt - Gnomenreigen by Cheeto717 @ Yesterday at 08:24 PM

Respectable performance. Thanks for sharing.
Jump to new posts Re: Who's going to NAMM? by Kawai James @ Yesterday at 07:53 PM

Originally Posted By orangeaideIf Kawai got it right first time they would'nt have to bring keyboards out every time NAMM comes around. Hmm...if this was true every industry would stop developing and releasing new products. Kind regards, James x
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai CS11 vs Casio GP500? by Kawai James @ Yesterday at 07:39 PM

aokman, I'm sorry to learn about these blemishes on the CS11's cabinet finish. If you have not done so already, please contact your Kawai dealer and/or Kawai Australia directly to inform them of the situation and request assistance. I'm confident
Jump to new posts Casio AP-700 USB device mode by Anwar @ Yesterday at 07:37 PM

In the earlier Casio models, there is a USB device mode which makes the computer connected through USB able to see the folders and files inside the Casio piano. However, for AP-700 and the grand hybrids, there is no mention on how to go into USB dev
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Jump to new posts Re: Bryan Adams - Heaven Piano Cover (my arrangement) by emenelton @ Yesterday at 07:02 PM

I liked how you nailed the syncopation of the melody.
Jump to new posts Re: Roland F-140 system update to VER.1.07 by matman @ Yesterday at 06:40 PM

The problem solved! I sent the wrong data to my pen drive. I should send the folder R067_F140R to it but I opened the folder and sent files to my pen drive. Now my Roland is updated to VER.1.07 Thank you for your help!
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Wonderful coin up arcade themed grand by phantomFive @ Yesterday at 05:57 PM

Really nicely done visually. The piano sounds quite a bit longer than the one pictured in the video, though. The lego bracelet is a nice touch.
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Technician recommendation Bay Area, CA? by P I A N O piano @ Yesterday at 05:53 PM

Burlingame
And I daresay that many acoustic grands would have difficulty meeting Argerich's standards.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Faber Graduates by Mario2015 @ Yesterday at 05:50 PM

Originally Posted By NorwichTimMario: Glad to help. Currently I am using Faber Adult All in One book 2. I find it useful to read along so I can watch the flow of the music. I've never played music before taking up piano and I love that I can now
Composer's Lounge
Very funny to listen, I enjoyed it!
Piano Concerts, Recitals, Competitions, and Workshops
Jump to new posts Re: Concerto Performance opportunitites by Rich Galassini @ Yesterday at 05:14 PM

Hsheck, As far as competitions, there are too many nationally to list. Many have requirements for repertoire and regional competitions can have residency requirements as well. Where is CCM? I am not familiar with it... as an anagram anyway. My b
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha YUS5 Price? by RonaldSteinway @ Yesterday at 03:51 PM

Originally Posted By BruceDOriginally Posted By RonaldSteinway[...] Do we still need negotiate with the seller? Or the prices that you mentioned are firm? If it is firm, I got better price than the price of YUS5 that you mentioned above. RS: Have
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Fantasia (Quazi Variazone) on the "Old 104th" Psalm Tune by SonataAndante @ Yesterday at 02:46 PM

Hi, I'm Kyle. I'm new to this forum, and I don't know if this is the correct place for this type of discussion, but here goes: I have acquired sheet music for a piece by Ralph Vaughan Williams. It's the Vocal score, for Pianoforte Solo with accompan
Jump to new posts Re: It's new-release playtime by peterws @ Yesterday at 02:46 PM

Here`s hoping their quality assurance improves. It`s a fine line deciding which is cheaper - spending more on quality, less on repairs or vice versa. I like the new CN37 though. Look forwards to trying it out, whenever . . .
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Originally Posted By David FarleyThere was an interesting review of a new book about Scott Jopin that I'm not sure was ever posted here. Thanks for linking this. I hadn't read it before. The Joplin depicted therein comports with my impression of h
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Duane Shinn 52 Week Crash Course by David B @ Yesterday at 02:38 PM

Originally Posted By StoppardeHi David, nice video ! Now now, the arpeggios and little embellishment are not (yet) part of Duane course.....but very well played (for what is worth coming from me..) Thank you. Actually the arpeggios are covered. In
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Bands by WhoDwaldi @ Yesterday at 02:09 PM

Reminds me of the old Preppy Handbook crack about antenna TV--you're supposed to say that the reception is just TERRIBLE at one's weekend house (so far out in the country), while wearing a tweed jacket with elbow patches, in the company of a large do
Page 4 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12 >
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas

(ad)
Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restorations and sales
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
New Topics - Multiple Forums
An Interesting Buzz
by rysowers
Today at 09:10 PM
Anyone looking for an Arranger Keyboard - PSR7000
by Doug M.
Today at 06:38 PM
Baldwin digital piano DG100A keyboard repair
by ChasD
Today at 06:05 PM
Pictures of DU1A
by ivorytickler76
Today at 05:59 PM
New AB: my story... need advices from experts!
by ARpiano
Today at 05:30 PM
(ad)
Sheet Music Plus
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Forum Stats
86,259 Registered Members
44 Forums
177,798 Topics
2,589,053 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2017 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission