Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: My Piano in EBVT III by That Tooner @ Yesterday at 11:32 AM

Nice Andy!
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: Problem with Kawai ES7 by lolatu @ Yesterday at 10:24 AM

Originally Posted By: musicman100Hi, I have done two recordings but they don't show the problem. However when I play them from the usb stick on the keyboard the problem happens. the Budio shows the notes around F3 http://www.4shared.com/music/n
Jump to new posts Re: Help needed…Kawai VPC1 by lolatu @ Yesterday at 10:14 AM

I had a look at the Piano Marvel website - looks like a cool product, though pricey... $15 / month?? If I buy something I don't want to keep having to pay for it every month, and always-on internet requirement is kind of redic as well. Anyway, it se
Jump to new posts Re: KAWAI MP7 THREAD by Dr. W @ Yesterday at 09:52 AM

For what it's worth, I use headphones with my Kawai MP7 all the time, and have noticed no distortion or any other problems. However, my headphones are nothing special.
Jump to new posts Re: Hardman-Peck Baby Grand piano by Craig Hair @ Yesterday at 09:49 AM

Mr. Jam, I just found a goodie box full of metal parts from a Hardman grand that didn't make it. I have your knobs and spanner nuts; bunch of other stuff also. If you know what else you may need, its yours. Craig
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Do you use a method series to teach jazz? What series? by David Farley @ Yesterday at 09:41 AM

Originally Posted By: MaechreStarting from scratch. Well, there's "Jazz Piano from Scratch." http://www.amazon.com/Jazz-Piano-Scratch-Students-Teachers/dp/0634033115 I've only started looking at that one, but it looks interesting. There
Jump to new posts Re: Using the drum tracks on KAWAI MP6 piano by Kawai James @ Yesterday at 09:17 AM

Dr Jazz, I'm afraid you may have unfortunately been misinformed by the salesperson regarding this point, as I do not believe it is possible to store the selected drum pattern to a SETUP memory. I agree that a number of the rhythms are quite good, ho
Jump to new posts Re: On online tuning education programs by bkw58 @ Yesterday at 08:44 AM

Originally Posted By: Hakkibkw58, that was an excellent post!! Thank you!! You're welcome
Jump to new posts Re: Piano Tuning Database by David Jenson @ Yesterday at 08:32 AM

Two Online database programs I'm not familiar with either of these database programs, but I'm going to have to move to something like this. After looking at them a little closer I decided that an in-house program like File-Maker might be quite a bi
Jump to new posts Re: Tuning my piano with an app by Mark Cerisano, RPT @ Yesterday at 08:29 AM

Very nice post Pink. I would like to add that, after many years teaching tuning, I have come to identify two more very critical skills, that are never easy to attain: Beat sensitivity and beat speed difference sensitivity. Beat sensitivity is just
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? by JimF @ Yesterday at 08:19 AM

barbaram How sweet is that? You've got your next recital submission already in the can while the current one is barely out of the blocks. earlofmar Glad to hear it went well. Some things in modern medicine are fantastic, but I always worry when t
Jump to new posts Re: Educating Lucas by Mark Cerisano, RPT @ Yesterday at 08:16 AM

Re: hammer parallel to NSL. Does not produce stability on slow pull in these situations: Sharpening. String will go flat on hard blow if NSL tension is left too low. Tension is at top of band initially. (Result of sharpening note). 12:00 means no
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: difficulty in sight reading left hand notes by hobby @ Yesterday at 08:04 AM

i think that it is a mistake of the method books with which we started which do not give the SAME weight in becoming familiar to BOTH HANDS.so we start and think that we are going well and easily until we face the reality, in my opinion anyone who wa
I started working on this song and recorded myself after a few minutes just to hear my deficiencies. It's played on my AG N2. For All We Know
Adult Beginners Forum
Hey Bert, I agree with DMD, you don't really have to give up on sight reading. Mike just wants the sight readers to set it aside a while and allow the ears to have their way with your fingers rather than your eyes. It wasn't a big thing for me bec
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha CLP-430 or Roland RP-401? by lolatu @ Yesterday at 06:21 AM

Neither: get the Roland HP504. It's much better than either, and similar price to the Yamaha. Have the dealer order one for you.
The point is: the second performer is not a hobbyist. There is a tremendous amount of musicality happening there. We could talk about it... Culture clouds our perception of music and musicality. Ethnomusicology essentially codifies how one outside t
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday Bill Evans - Bill Evans master class by allakart @ Yesterday at 06:01 AM

I could gave a guess, Dave. I'll give my best, thanks for the genuine answer.
Member Recordings - Non Classical Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Friends will be friends (ask for sheets) by Lilia Ahmetzyanova @ Yesterday at 04:33 AM

Thank you Kevin! ;-)
Jump to new posts Spring of sounds - My 4. self composed piano piece by stylerhun @ Yesterday at 03:42 AM

Dear Everybody! I have been playing piano only for 7 months. This is my 4th own piano piece. I would be happy to read your opinion about the song.
Jump to new posts Re: Ballade Pour Adeline and River Flows in You by stylerhun @ Yesterday at 03:40 AM

Hi! I was a complete beginner and pressed my first piano key 6 montsh ago Thanks for reply!
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for SoCal retailers to try an RD-800 or MP7 by Kawai James @ Yesterday at 03:34 AM

Originally Posted By: Delphian2001Kawai James, thanks for the info. Any in Orange County? The only Kawai dealer I can think of in that area is Kim's Piano, but as you have found, this store does not carry the MP range. Kind regards, James x
Members Recordings - Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: "Summer Song" -- Brubeck/McPartland/Rowe by Cinnamonbear @ Yesterday at 03:19 AM

Originally Posted By: DamonGood work, both times Andy! Third time's the charm: Summer Song on the Yamaha G3 As related in the Tuner/Tech forum, today I tuned the Yamaha G3 at the church where I play and recorded Summer Song again (can't seem
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: I have been deceived by tksler @ Yesterday at 02:56 AM

I think that lyric got Rolling Stones in trouble with one of the church choirmaster when they were recording that...
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Steinhoven... where's the discussion? by turandot @ Yesterday at 02:36 AM

Originally Posted By: RealPlayer .....I play pretty well...... If there were ever an understatement, that would be it.
Page 4 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 12 >
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Knabe Pianos
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
121 registered (ando, aesop, Alpiano, *windowlicker*, 32 invisible), 1601 Guests and 20 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
75920 Members
42 Forums
156886 Topics
2305187 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
YAMAHA SILENT PIANO HQ 300 SX - Information please!
by ernani
08/23/14 10:52 AM
CA95 and HP-508
by Alpiano
08/23/14 09:47 AM
Help - kawai rx2-c conservatory limited edition
by KungPaoPanda
08/23/14 08:53 AM
What kind of fingering should I be using for these phrases?
by Jormungandr
08/23/14 03:04 AM
Mason & Hamlin BB Long distance purchase – a few questions
by bigun
08/23/14 02:26 AM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission